Tipalti Approve Reviews

Pros

The Approve team is extremely professional and knowledgeable, you can tell that they really care. Their services are outstanding.

OS

Oren S.

PB

Peleg B.

Great product with a great team that cares for the customer requests and understand the needs that can improve Approve - can't wait for the new functions.

SA

Shahar A.

DB

Dina B.

DB

Dina B.

Once a request is submitted I found it difficult to make changes to it.

CW

Chen W.

4.7

Approve.com put us one step closer to adopting big-company workflows, without the complexity

my pain was mid-management were buying products without an organized approval workflow, and without them having transperancy as to how much of their budget is left on a monthly basis. I was afraid of implementing a process using our ERP as it's not friendly enough and I want to be an enabler of my peers - Approve.com definitely hit my sweet spot with their offering.

Pros

- easy to onborad all the different stakeholders, no more approvals on slack or emails - transparecny on Actual vs. Budget for every stakeholder - suppliers onboarding saved us hours of the finance team every month

Cons

- missing vitual credit cards - emails layout doesn't look good, images are too big etc. (I'm using MS outlook)

Great solution for our needs!

My experience was just as I expected. it was easy to handle and to extract data from. it simplifies the procurement process for us as a cross global organisation and we can use one platform and get rid of the ticketing system which is not so easy to handle and to follow.

Pros

What I like the most in this app that it simplifying the process of procurement for us and it is such an intuitive app to work with.

Cons

For my opinion the issue is not the SW itself is it to educate the other departments that needs to use this app and transfer all the data there. the integration with other apps in our orgnization were great and run smoothly.

Approve review

Very good.

Pros

It's very user friendly. Doesn't feel like there is a need for an ordination before use. Very intuitive,

Cons

Once a request is submitted I found it difficult to make changes to it.

Approve.com is an example why you would rather buy a saas solution then build one

Approve .com has a great team of people, they understand the business of purchasing very well. the product has a NS interface which was very fast to implement. I love it!

Pros

intuitive, easy to implement, flexible and has cool UI! Support is quick.

Cons

Approve is growing startup and they are missing some features as admin page but they are delivering new features very fast .

Approve E2E Solution

Pros

Approve provides a quick integratetion solution that covers the mains procurement requirements, it helps us as a grown company to formalize our procurement process, provide online visibility of the requests, budget, and status easily in one place. Great product with a great team that cares for the customer requests and understand the needs that can improve Approve - can't wait for the new functions!

Cons

Waiting for Invoice integration solutions, this will be awesome

Great product - huge time saver!

First and foremost - it helped us decrease request processing time and remove hundreds of email threads per month. That alone is a worthwhile reason (bureaucracy is a speedbump for businesses). It also gave us a window to look into vendor performance and spend patterns - which help us make the processes more efficient. All in all - great product. needs a little adjustment for full automation but will highly recommend!

Pros

The product is very easy to use, and the integration was very easy (including great help from the team!). It features a centralized and searchable vendor portal for all vendor data in an easy-to-use interface, and completes it with an automated vendor on-boarding process - which makes life super easy. The product also allows me to easily set up standardized PR and PO processes to streamline the end-to-end procurement cycle, which is a huge help.

Cons

The feature I lacked most was automated file uploading. Currently, you have to manually upload files into the system each time. However, I've discussed with the team and they are working on it so very hopeful!

Taboola

Pros

Approve makes the procurement process super simple. It is extremely easy to implement, has a flexible and accurate approval flow and contains all the exact features a valid process needs without the complexity of other tools in its domain. Above all it is very user friendly, providing its users a great and painless experience.

Cons

We as early adopters encountered the natural teething pains of a brand new system. Still, we found an extremely supportive team at approve ready to cope with any problem or issue. It was definitely worth it.

Excellent purchasing tool

Great tool, connects well to Netsuite, they helped with the integration and training and I’d definitely recommend them to other companies looking to establish a proper purchasing process.

Pros

The looks and speed of the system. We were mostly worried about users not adopting, but ended up successfully deploying the process across the company

Cons

They don’t deal with invoices. So we had to keep our AP operations in our ERP

Work with Approve

Smart and energetic team, service oriented and fast learning.

Pros

The UI is good and the system is user friendly. It's an out of the box solution with some options to customize.

Cons

Missing an easy online purchasing experience for the end user (catalog) + agreements management module.

Thanks for the feedback Moran We have added a contact repository to our vendor module, which allows to (1) Store contracts and assign metadata (2) Schedule reminders for renewals (3) Search and filter vendors by contracts. With regards to punchout capabilities, those are on our immediate roadmap, alongside catalog management.

An easy and elegant solution for one of the biggest pains a finance department gas

Pros

- The product is clean, simple and easy to use, which makes the implementation easier - There's an option to have a full dialog about the purchase with no involvement of other forms of communication - User onboarding is fast

Cons

Would like to have more control as an admin in the system - approval flow, optional fields etc.

Bringing order to chaos

Approve is the game-changer we were looking for in our quest to relieve several pain points - we didn't have a clear requisition flow and as the company grew it became an issue. Approvals by email, lack of visibility into available budgets and not being able to know your Budget status on the spot created a lot of problems. Our previous attempts to implement requisition/procurement solutions failed either due to the over-complexity of the widely familiar tools or due to lack of features in "lighter" products. Approve is just the right solution for us - it's SaaS, it's easy to use, it's intuitive. Their start-up,"can do" approach made them a great partner for us.

Pros

Clarity of processes, easy and intuitive UX, flexible workflows, great team

Cons

reporting interface needed some improvements, approval matrix set up was not fully available, but it's supposed to be resolved soon. Netsuite integration was not seamless at the beginning, but the team made all possible efforts to resolve it.

approve review

Pros

Easy to implement User friendly amazing support

Cons

the company is growing and not all the features were available at the first day but we are happy to grow with them

Problem solved with Approve

Pros

The solution solves a major gap for many organizations where the vendor onboarding and qualifications can be done in and automated manner. Took is very easy to use which makes it very attractive for users to interact and use it.

Cons

A a start up company changes to solution are common, I encourage the team to provide a more predictable deployment schedule e.g. every quarter

Approve.com helped us understand the right way to buy.

With Approve.com, we understand our unique purchasing needs. A fantastic Customer Success and Support Team plus a smooth onboarding process enabled us to first establish a tailor-made P2P process.

Pros

Amazing CS and support team. The smooth onboarding process. The ability to develop your own tailored P2P process. Vendor onboarding process.

Cons

Real-time budget vs actual is still in the early stages, but it is an amazing opportunity. Virtual credit cards are not available at this point.

Modern procurement solution

Approve helped us move from a super manual procurement process to complete automation. Approve made it easy to create a no PO no payment policy. We are also able to provide everyone with complete visibility into their requests thus eliminating emails, slacks, and spreadsheets.

Pros

Quick and flexible implementation with customizability needed for a scaling business. We're able to manage the end-to-end procurement process with Approve, providing complete visibility to all of our key stakeholders at every step of the process. We love the ability to search through all historical orders, POs, invoices, and even vendors

Cons

There are no cons that come to mind at this time.

Simple and transparent

Easy to use, easy to learn

Pros

The simplicity as an end user. I can submit a request in 2 minutes. Keeping track of requests is very simple.

Cons

I have not found any cons, from the first use it was easy to understand

Keep it Simple Stupid

Pros

Really simple and intuitive way to approve purchase requests and keep track of things within my budget.

Cons

Don't really feel like there are major cons

Great tool for approving purchases

Great tool, very easy to use and effective

Pros

As a manager of several departments I would have to constantly deal with email and slack approvals, to which I usually just replied 'yes' with no context. Approve is a much much faster and clearer way to approve purchases. The biggest advantage is the real time budget which allows me to see the status of my budget items' statuses

Cons

I asked for approvals via slack and they advised they're on it, hope its out soon as I'm spending most of my time there anyway

great tool to approving PRs

Pros

Allows an easy approval of PRs with a friendly and fast UI that provides all the context I need for approval. Since our company started to use Approve my mailbox is no longer clogged with purchase requests.

Cons

Doesn't allow much visibility to budget consumption outside of the context of a single PR.