UncommonGood Logo

Fundraising and donation management platform for NPOs

UncommonGood Reviews

JJ

Jacob J.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Uncommon, Surprising, and Helpful

They truly have lived up to their name. Our young organization was paying so much for multiple expensive softwares, but we were stretched so thin as a small board that we were just trying to keep our mission moving in anyway we could. Thank goodness we came across UncommonGood. Their platform is saving us SO much money every month. Add to that, they have an amazing personal touch and have made our transition so easy and seamless. They keep adding more features that are making this more exciting and user friendly. It’s like my team just got the extra help we really needed!

Pros

I like that my team can use it and understand it easily. It makes on boarding new volunteers much easier on us.

Cons

I wish it had video messaging. I find that to be my most popular method of communicating with our donors.

ST

Susan T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Outstanding value and support, especially for the price!

It's been exceptional. Everyone is helpful and genuinely interested in providing guidance so our NPO can succeed with their product.

Pros

It's easy to use once you get the hang of it and the price is right. But the biggest draw for us was the EXEMPLARY customer support the team provides. They went above and beyond in supporting our creative team and operations. For example, they handled conversion from another system and guided our members in best practices for fundraising and SEO. No other company does this!

Cons

The user interface could be a little easier to use. The home screen shows stats. I'd rather see a selection of options/menu choices, presented with tiles or graphics.

LF

Lauren F.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

The Best Platform for Nonprofits...Hands Down!

My / our overall experience with UncommonGood has been exceptional, and truly outstanding. I've met with several staff members as well as the [sensitive content hidden] and continue to be impressed. After each meeting, I walk away with a feeling of gratitude (and my stress levels have decreased since switching over to UncommonGood). This platform does so much and is enabling us to have a more organized structure - and they continue to add more features.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and robust! UG can do so much - and it's significantly easier to learn and maneuver through vs Salesforce. Finding UncommonGood has been a game-changer. I highly recommend this platform.

Cons

I'm still learning the software. There's nothing I like "least"...The platform/software is extremely helpful.

JM

Jen M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Great all-in-one platform for non-profits

UncommonGood is extremely responsive and actually listens to my needs. I get to listen and learn about what is going to be added to the platform and have input on the value it will add to my organization and others.

Pros

As a single employee at a non-profit, managing my time is critical. UncommonGood saves me a lot of time each day by having all my tools from CRM, designing social posting to fundraising - I can really do everything I need from one spot.

Cons

I do not think there are any downsides to this platform - they are continuing to listen to our needs as non-profits!

MP

Molly P.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

So grateful!

Excellent- highly responsive team, great tool for small nonprofits, Carolyn D is phenomenal!

Pros

The software answers a host of needs that saves a ton of time.

Cons

We started with Uncommon Hood very early and we’re eager for the launch of all their functions.

kp

katrina p.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

This is a MUST have product

I can't stress enough how this software is the answer to so many day-to-day issues for non profits. Uncommongood has provided solutions to our biggest issues--overwhelming cost for a CRM platform, having to store assets in different locations and on different platforms. Uncommongood has consolidated everything that we need in one place..it quite literally does the work of ten people.

Pros

Ease of use for everything we need for branding, project management, communications, donor management, donation solicitation and tracking.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this software and the company has excellent customer service.

NM

Nick M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

UncommonGood, handling everything else so non-profits can focus on their mission.

We recently organized a fundraiser and sweepstakes on UncommonGood's platform and the results have been excellent. The process was incredibly easy and it was entirely handled by the UncommonGood staff. UncommonGood has allowed Liberty Lexington's staff to focus on our mission without worrying about the challenges non-profits face such as fundraising and exposure. No matter the issue my non-profit has had, UncommonGood has quickly found a solution and helped my team implement it.

Pros

The software is very straightforward, making it easy for my organization to advertise and collect donations. Its platform not only makes the process of collecting donations and money from fundraisers and sweepstakes easy, but it has also drastically increased my organization's level of exposure to the public, bringing in new users and donors. Its graphic department is very talented and is able to quickly create amazing graphics and logos for my fundraisers and social media posts whenever I need them.

Cons

My only complaint would be that I didn't find UncommonGood sooner!

JR

Jr R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Extremely useful and user-friendly!

My experience with UncommonGood has been great, the team is full of friendly, passionate individuals who are more than happy to assist us.

Pros

My favorite thing about UncommonGood's software is how all the tools communicate with each other. When a donor makes a donation to a fundraiser, sweepstake, special donation, etc their contact information is automatically captured. Before we would have to manually input all of that information and now the software does that for us. Plus, after a donation is made the donor receives a thank you note and tax receipt via email. Those were two huge tasks that we did by hand that now are done automatically.

Cons

We utilize Quickbooks and when we signed with UncommonGood they did not have an integration with Quickbooks but I am excited because they announced that they are adding an integration with Quickbooks! UncommonGood is always expanding their suite of tools to best suit nonprofits.

TJ

Traci J.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Great for a Small, Budding Nonprofit

It has cut down on time and helped us tremendously!

Pros

This software was easy to dive into. For anyone familiar with tech and what to expect, you will be able to jump in, use third party integrations, input organization info, invite organization members, and hit the ground running. It is great for managing our calendar, our staff task list, as well as our social media content, email campaigns, and online fundraising efforts. We are a small nonprofit, and the team at UncommonGood has always gone out of their way to connect with and support us.

Cons

It is new software and there have been a few glitches, but they are quickly fixed and the team at UncommonGood is incredibly responsive, helpful, and prompt.

CM

Charles M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

UncommonGood to the Rescue for Non-Profits

UncommonGood helps with almost every aspect of our mission. Previously we had a whole mish-mash of different services and soft wares bolted together. Nothing integrated properly and in the end it was expensive. UncommonGood solved all that! All that functionality in one place for a fraction of the cost. Amazing!

Pros

All of them. Great CRM. Great donation management, brand management, design studio, analytics, donor engagement, events, customer service (though we needed almost none because of how intuitive it it). Self on-boarded and got going that same day.

Cons

That we didn't discover it sooner! Don't know how we managed without it.

NR

Naseer R.

Extremely Helpful

Overall experience has been amazing. This software and the support provided has given us the confidence to proceed towards our goals for 2023.

Pros

The software was easy to set-up and use especially with continuous help provided by [sensitive content hidden] and the team.

Cons

We are just starting up so have not come up against any limitations.

JR

John R.

Museums and Institutions, 1-10 employees

Uncommonly Amazing!

Amazing experience with every problem/opportunity that I have thrown their way.

Pros

- Ease of use- Ease of set-up- Awesome customer support

Cons

I haven't found an issue that the team at Uncommon Good hasn't been able to solve for me.

MB

Melanie B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Thank you, UncommonGood!

It is such a relief to be working with a software company that is so responsive. The products so far are gorgeous, easy to navigate, and pragmatic.

Pros

The software is friendly in tone and easy to navigate. As our organization has been finding its way piecemeal through the software maze, this was very easy to integrate!

Cons

We are looking forward to all the features coming online.

Thank you so much for doing this!! Is the 1 star on value for money a mistake or do you think our pricing is bad?

SW

Savannah W.

Legal Services, 201-500 employees

Customer support is unmatched!

Pros

We've been working with the UncommonGood team for almost a year now and have really appreciated the personal support that we've received. It's like they took all of the headaches and hassles of other management softwares, figured out how to solve them and put all of the solutions in one place - their platform. [sensitive content hidden] and her team have provided invaluable education, insight, and help and we are so grateful to have found them. The services are all carefully designed and easy to use. They are always adding on new features and improvements to make nonprofits' lives easier.

Cons

Everything has gone really smoothly, we haven't had any issues or concerns. We highly recommend UncommonGood!

CR

Carolyn R.

Must have for NPOs

Incredible. Intuitive, easy to use software and great customer service!

Pros

Everything! It truly maximizes efficiency and reduces overhead expenses! I LOVE the creative tools and graphic design capabilities.

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner! And it would be great if it had some more event management features but I believe they are releasing more this year so I am excited for that!

JB

Jeanine B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

We are growing and growing more efficient with UncommonGood

Pros

We had three primary goals for implementing UG software. -taking online donations -enhancing our fundraising efforts -digitizing data UG has great customer service. They are readily available to answer any question. UG helped make our first online appeal successful and seamless for our donors. Data integration was smooth.

Cons

We are working harder to let go of our old ways and use the efficiencies of the UG platform more. We would benefit from featured focused instructional videos and FAQs on various features from non-profit peers.

DH

Debra H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Excellent!

we are happy

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Easy to collaborate with team members. Cost efficient.

Cons

Wish they had events/ticketing but apparently that is coming soon.

KB

Kristen B.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Fabulous Business Tool

Thus far we have had a very smooth experience. Costumer service is excellent.

Pros

Ease of use and number of items we employ.

Cons

We are looking to convert more of our marketing activities.

Aline R.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Patient, Helpful, and Professional

[sensitive content hidden] is a treasure! She and her staff are helpful and patient. Fresno Freedom School is glad we were referred to UncommonGood!

Pros

I like the fact that it will fit with our grassroots organization and assist our accountants with our record keeping. It will keep track of our volunteers and this is very important to us!

Cons

I am very pleased with the product, so, no cons to report.