Skedda Reviews

4.76/5 (106 reviews)

Pat Farrington

The implementation of Skedda has revolutionised our Club Court Booking system.

Reviewed 2017-06-11

The implementation of Skedda Bookings enabled our club to move from a cumbersome manual court booking process to an efficient online system that enabled instant and convenient access to court booking for all our members. The whole process of customising and implementing the move from a manual system to the Skedda online system was made extremely easy by the the clear and simple tools as well as superb backup from the team at Skedda. Whenever we needed to tweak something that was specific to our requirements the response was instant. Cannot recommend the system or the support team highly enough. It has transformed court booking at Mullingar Tennis and Badminton Club.

Sonja Thompson

Skedda is OUTSTANDING! Nothing could be more user-friendly with better customer support!

Reviewed 2017-10-25

We were in a quandary because our local method of scheduling labs experienced a fatal blow. Now we don't have to worry because Skedda takes care of everything. Users are happy, I, as the administrator, am happy and the administration is happy because everything runs so smoothly. Also I love the fact that you can have multiple administrators--that means someone in the office can be a back-up administrator as well as someone in technology support. FANTASTIC Product!We use Skedda to schedule our computer labs. The ease with which users can schedule their lab times is unparalleled. They can extend the times if they are going to be in there for more than one period. They can repeat the schedule with the click of a button if they are going to be going for multiple days. It's fast and easy--what could be better than that???

Paul Bryden

Simple interface, intuitive to use, flexible under the hood and great support.

Reviewed 2017-03-01

We use the free version of Skedda to control access to our three counselling rooms in our not-for-profit organisation. It is used by about 30 quite mature and technically challenged personnel who have had very few problems with the simple interface. It did most of what we wanted from day one but Skedda have responded to requests for changes and it now fits all our needs. It has always been reliable and glitch-free and is quite a flexible well thought-out platform. I've been particularly impressed by their helpful and fast response to our enquiries, especially since we are not fee paying customers!Reliable, simple interface, but flexible set-up. Perfect support. Has to be the best out there. A very good free service.

Stuart Pardoe

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Reviewed 2017-09-26

Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore. User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Louise Russell

Great program

Reviewed 2017-06-13

I work for a Not for Profit Community Radio and have introduced this program to our Volunteer Presenters who utilise our Production Studio to record interviews or pre-record their program. Using Skedda to book the Production Studio means they can book a time slot from their home or mobile prior to coming into the Station. Our Presenters are aged from 20 right through to 84 years of age and they all handle the Skedda program with ease. We definitely recommend Skedda to any prospective users. The customer support has been fantastic.

Anonymous

No fuss room booking

Reviewed 2018-10-06

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Kata Simon

Made my life much easier... Even the free version is great, going to upgrade to full access soon!

Reviewed 2018-01-29

It saves me a lot of time and gives freedom and autonomy to the users of my office spaces. Also frees me from the manual work of making the monthly user time and cost lists. Gives more air of professionalism to my little business of renting out spaces for fellow therapists and coaches. What I also like very much is that I can easily check what is happening with the bookings in differnet views, by spaces or by users. I don't have good technical skills but this quite sofisticated software fits me perfectly. Ease of use, good structure, fool-proof, prompt and great client support. It feels that you are looked after and supported fully by a very knowledgeable stuff which means so much if you don't want to spend ages learning a system. Good visual design and the users started booking without asking questions all the time so I guess they like it too. Love the possibility of making lists, this also helps a lot. I can whole-heartedly recommend Skedda for smaller businesses as well!

Miranda McCurdy

We tried so many other scheduling applications, not one came close to this one! We love Skedda!

Reviewed 2017-09-06

We use this software every minute of the day. We have a large conference center at our HQ that requires complex scheduling, multiple rooms and users. We tried out many scheduling applications and this one by far exceeded any others out there in functionality, ease of use and support! Our team can check schedules from anywhere, it is responsive on mobile and the user experience is unmatched!Has all functionality we require to run large conference center booking system Intuitive and Easy to Use Customer Service is the Best of Any Application or Software I have ever used

Leigh Anne Peterson

Excellent service

Reviewed 2018-02-05

It has simplified our process of scheduling the computer labs in our high school with such ease and reducing the amount of time I had to use to sort out who asked for what lab first. This service is SO easy to set up and use! Almost immediate response to any questions I may have and just great customer service all the way around! I can't say enough about this system!

Drew Danner

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

Reviewed 2017-09-27

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program. I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!

Casey Powell

We use this program to schedule classrooms and conference rooms. It has been great!

Reviewed 2017-06-22

The software is very easy to use! It is easy to get going and to navigate in. It is great for the price. The customer support is also wonderful. They have always been extremely polite and helpful when we have had questions.

Sally McCarthy

A straight forward system which is easy for all users to access

Reviewed 2017-08-30

As a small charitable, not for profit organisation, without funding from government bodies, we rely solely on fundraising to provide our service. The free option available as a Skedda user is invaluable to us. It has saved us time and more importantly money in having a bespoke system devised.Not complicated to use with sufficient, easy to read help pages. Clear to interpret quickly and makes invoicing a far speedier process

Lisa Hubler

Organization made easy and cost effective

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Room organization. Saves time. Anyone can book a room w/o trying to find the clipboard.We like the simplicity of everything. Multiple people can book rooms w/o double booking. We are a county prison w/ limited resources, so this was perfect for us. We're open 24/7, so anyone can book a room. As most jails, we didn't have a lot of technology, so we had one clip board that got passed around when needing to book a classroom. If I answered the phone, I needed to transfer the call or run to the other side of the jail to get the clipboard. This has made things much faster and effective. We're a small county w/ limited funds, so the free service was also attractive to us.

Miriam Blazey

Bookings for a Day Centre

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Bookers would often change their minds about days and times and I found I was wasting an hour a day changing bookings and negotiating dates and times to get everyone in! Easy to use, paired up with our website for users and potential users to see the rooms available. we have only 5 rooms to rent so we are able to use this with no cost to our charity.

Leroy Bogle

Great resource

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Using the free version is great for our purposes as we are a cash-strapped school. It allows my colleagues to book our facilities easily and we can monitor their use of the facilities in question.

Danielle Eib

We use Skedda to schedule our high school computer labs and carts--this has made my life much easier

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Every teacher and district person can use the system and see what is available and when. Our technology is never double booked and I can see who used the space last if there is a problem. As a centrally located school, we are a building that never sleeps. Skedda has made scheduling 4 computer labs and 8 computer carts a breeze. Having a free site do this is amazing.

Sergio Jimenez

It brought order from chaos in my office.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

We have a very simple way in our office now to manage spaces such as training room and meeting rooms.I have been using it in my office building to manage spaces, and it has been a great solution to bring order to all teams, it is very easy to use for the users to make reservations, and it also is very easy for admins. It even manage payments from customers who want to rent your spaces from 30 minutes up to several hours or days.

Marios Magdalinos

It is a very easy to use software with lots to offer!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

I can easily keep track of all my bookings and payments. Also very useful to track down cancelled sessions.I like the flexibility regarding setting different price charges for your bookings and how it can communicate with other software.

Zoe Swinburn

Friendly, Modern and Simple

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Easy organisation of the meeting room schedule. Can quickly check and make bookings.The ability to select the dates for analysis and the users that have used the meeting room in the time.

Michelle Prater

Fabulous Software- I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Ease of use, simplicity, effectiveness, time savings, I could go on and on. Excellent software!So easy to use! Has helped simplify our conference room scheduling process for our non-profit partners. No more paper calendars or confusing processes. This is the best software and is reasonably priced.

Eduardo Garza

Great For Small Business!

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The easiest way to share common spaces in your company, specially inhouse meetings.The easy of use and configuration, the customize section has all the things you need for small business.

Emma Thornett

Website is very easy to use for our purposes (organising our limited car parking spots).

Reviewed 2017-05-21

The website is simple, easy to use, and does its job. It was annoying when you couldn't use it on a mobile, but they've fixed that now. And it's free, so value for money is outstanding!

Robert Lohmeyer

Excellent piece of software, covers all the bases for room scheduling.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Control of my room scheduling, which is critical to running a multi-service senior center with over 70 activities and classes a week.Primary benefit for us is the ability to schedule almost any type of recurring entry, by the week, by the same day every month or by the same weekday every month. Critical for our needs.

Ken Wojdon

We use their software to schedule batting cages for a local baseball group.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Very simple to setup. Very simple to use. Users find it easy and can get to it on their phone. Good level of customization for each space.

Andrés Villarreal

Friendly platform, very easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-05-16

It's easy to use, saves me time with bookingsvisibility of every booking and easy access to cancellations. Yo can see who booked and where they booked.