All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

NUACOM Reviews

Pros

The marketing facilities are excellent, the option to record conversations for training is very good.

keith m.

Read the full review
Quality and Support, we tried many solutions before, but the Nuacom Platform and the Portal fitted the best for our needs.

Iliwe S.

Read the full review
Excellent, responsive, thorough, professional. Robust low bandwidth employment system.

Colin B.

Read the full review

Cons

PIssed Off Cancelling Service Due To Too Many Technical Issues & Lack Of Support To Make It Work.

Dario C.

Dario C.

Read the full review
The original was a bit more difficult with less features.).

Liam K.

4.8

Great software that I've added to my tech stack to implement in every client I work with

Great experience. It's not every time we come across a tech company that wants to help us to take the most of the tool, following up with us every single day during the first 7 days we decided to go ahead with them. The first day was the initial setup. The second day was just a call to let us know about an automated way to switch closing hours message (as we needed to customize a different message...

Pros

I am a business consultant and have implemented NUACOM system with one of my clients. Our main goal was to improve our sales process, which was strongly related to how we connected to our prospects. Although my background is Marketing, who works in sales knows well that a phone call converts more than emails. So we needed a proper phone system. We chose NUACOM because we could connect it to our Hubspot...

Cons

It's hard to tell. I'm really pleased with the software. We had a situation that it is actually outside NUACOM's responsibility. As any cloud system, it runs over the broadband and once we had an issue with our internet provider. So we ended up with no internet connection until they restored it 2 days later. After some emails and calls exchanged with the internet provided at that time, we tried to...

Simple, straightforward, just brilliant!

Pros

The interactive voice features and call playback are really very useful for any small business.

Cons

I don't have any complaints so far, i've had little reason to call tech support!

Frustrating to say the least, I have Sales People that are not located in one office, but all over the world. Almost everyday I had another Sales Person mention a technical issue they had with the software to make calls, this compromised us making productive phone calls. The installation of the extensions and software are confusing. The Tech Support is helpful but at times takes way to long to solve...

Pros

I spoken last week again with the Consultant and how unhappy I am about the lack of responsiveness to resolve technical issues, some of the issues have been now going on for 3 weeks, and we been going forward and back via email. We came to the agreement, that on Monday, so today, the Tech Support will be in touch and solve the issues the staff members of mine still have with using nuacom and that...

Cons

That at first it seemed easy to make use of it and the consultant was very much accommodating with the initial training.

Excellence Business Level Service Provider

Excellent team of professionals. Sales was excellent in getting me setup, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 5pm and the following morning before 10am I was active and up and running, Support was excellent with a complimentary onboarding call to talk me through the phone system and help me configure my IVR, the porting team was excellent with zero issues they brought my numbers over from 3 systems. They answer phones very quickly and you are always dealing with people who know what they are doing (tech staff). Nuacom is possibly my favourite thing of the year 2020, thanks guys for making an otherwise difficult year in business much better :D Nick, Owner Ireland Website Design [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Everything, it is a far superior product and service to competitors on the market.

Cons

None this service and product is excellent.

The most flexible system I've ever used

We use Nuacom ourselves and have done for more than 2 years, but we've also recommended and installed this system for many of our customers. One of them has the most complicated menus and queue system I've ever come across, but all the same with a good design it works exactly as they expect and it's very easy to change whenever needed. I work closely with the team at Nuacom and find them to be almost an extension of our own business. They respond when we need them and go out of their way to ensure that our customers get the experience they deserve.

Pros

It can literally do everything I've ever needed it to do. It works flawlessly. The call quality is excellent. The team at Nuacom are superb to work with.

Cons

I really don't have any cons to list, everything has been really good.

Superb platform, highly recommend

Exceptionally good, could not recommend enough

Pros

Easy of use, customization for our needs

Cons

Still trying to work out how to remove users

Great Service

Our experience is very positive and if there is an issue it is resolved quite quickly.

Pros

The service is great and while a lot of the system is manageable online, the team is very helpful and very quick to respond to any query you have. Their live chat service is very handy.

Cons

We have no complaints. Our experience with the service and software are very positive. The only thing I would like is to keep recorded calls for longer as at the moment it is based on file size, I would refer A time frame rather than the size of the files as you cannot predict how much you need.

A Product That Just Works

Extremely good. The level of customer service really has been second to none and the guys delivering it are very knowledgeable and competent in their job.

Pros

The back end is extremely user friendly with almost full control over every aspect of the system without the need to contact support.

Cons

Unfortunately we went able to fully remove our phone provider as our business number was tied to our broadband line. This isn't the companies fault though.

great product

great experience and would never go back to normal telephone service. Now able to monitor calls and answer phone messages from home. Great product

Pros

easy to set up and gives us much more information about our customers than traditional telephone. We now never miss a call

Cons

more expensive than regular telephone but worth extra for features

Amazing product!

NUACOM allowed me the freedom of doing business when travelling. I business phone number always with me without any costly roaming charges!

Pros

I really liked how helpful the staff and the speed they dealt with issue I had with the soft-phone.

Cons

No dislikes really for the last couple of year of use.

Nuacom- friendly, relaible VOIP services

excellent, responsive, thorough, professional. Robust low bandwidth employment system

Pros

Level of support and tech awareness of that support. They support team are actual techies

Cons

not a lot bad about it. There are some obscure features I would like but haven't really had a chance to even request them

Nuacom

Very good customer service, if ever a problem, they sort it out by logging onto our system or would call out if needs be which is very rare.

Pros

Easy system to use Cords don't tangle easily like other systems. Volume can be adjusted simply Voicemail set up and play back very good

Cons

Nothing really ! Some features we don't even use.

Reliable product with excellent service

I was introduced to NuaCom by my local coms engineer about 6 years ago and since then the service has been excellent. What few technical problems arose have been dealt with quickly.

Pros

Excellent quality calls with major cost savings.

Cons

Occasionally I need to restart my desk phone.

Simple transition from ISDN system to VOIP

Lower capital cost than replacing my ISDN. Cheaper calls too. Simple to control international and premium numbers. Would like a "click and dial" function from my PC

Pros

Simplicity, it worked out of the box. Configuration is reasonably straightforward, and uploading telephone directory was simple. Seemed to be a bug in setting up the recordings but support fixed it simply. Support is fast and friendly.

Cons

No real problems with it. configuring the call routing takes a bit of work.

Highly recommended.

Very efficient and great to deal with . Can highly recommend.

Pros

Being able to go back and recall information when it is most needed and store it.

Cons

No complaints regarding the software so far.

Syscom

Staff always ready to go the extra mile. We called with a query 7.45am on recent Sunday morning. No problem.

Pros

Flexibility. Easy to use. Free calls. Controllable from my PC

Cons

Nothing to dislike.

Amazing Software

Pros

When voice messages are left on the phone I receive an email with an attachment which contains the message.

Cons

When making a call it takes slightly longer to connect

Highly recommend Nuacom to any company looking at VOIP systems

Pros

-Easy set up due to strong onboarding/ Customer service -Integrates with many tools we use for our sales and support functions -Strong reporting metrics -Always adding features -Cost-effective

Cons

No real issues to report, Only we set up in an office in Poland and had to choose a seperate VOIP partner for this office

Great technology

Helpful customer device and immediate cost savings

Pros

Great cost saving and customer support with accessible helplines

Cons

Some broadband glitches in the early days

Fantastic products

Pros

Cons

That I didn’t find out about Nuacom years ago

Nuacom Support

More efficient telecoms systems with top class support

Pros

Service is efficient. Support is top-class.

Cons

Nothing. All required service/support is on tap when required

Nuacom has enhanced our business

Our overall experience has been positive. We find the ability to access support from them (practically instantly) a huge bonus and all staff seem to be technically trained to solve problems! Even the wait time and response for minor issues is excellent. Overall, best choice we've made in a while!

Pros

We've used Nuacom for approx 3 years and didn't realise at the start what an impact it would have on our business. We were initially sceptical of moving from the big providers but now delighted we did! Costs have reduced, communication is simpler and the level of reporting and information we have on any device about who rang, when etc. has improved how we do business. I can honestly say our business would not be running as efficiently as it has without this system in place.

Cons

Very few cons to be honest - it has improved dramatically in ease of use over the years compared to what was there originally. (The original was a bit more difficult with less features.)

GreatProduct

Nuacom were very easy to deal with, knew what they were doing and actioned our migration very well. Support calls with questions we had were answered well.

Pros

Very easy to move our system across and no issues or interruptions.

Cons

Have not come across anything yet that I do not like.

Highly recommend

Pros

Gives the impression to customer that you are a larger business

Cons

I’m overall happy with the product, no complaints

Fantastic Solution that Fits our Needs Perfectly.

Pros

Ease of use for all users. Great Customer Support. Their Hubspot integration was also a big plus. The Call quality is also great with our Wifi connected laptops.

Cons

There isn't much I'd change, perhaps automatic reports emailed to specific users about call logs but I can't pick something that is flawed about the system.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.