All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Automate.io

Cloud application integration & process automation software

Automate.io Reviews

Pros

Really great product, very user friendly and great support. Provides great integration with many products and companies.

Sandor K.

Mvume S.

Read the full review
Easy to use, Easy to learn, More User Friendly. Overall Good Value for Money.

ANUJ B.

Read the full review

Cons

I was worried because I didn't know how to integrate Google forms with Mailchimp for my clients.

Brandon S.

Read the full review
If you don't like this product you have problems.

Paul D.

4.5

Perfect product and support by any standards

Exceptional

Pros

I must say I am very much impressed about the product, service and support I get from you guys. To be honest I was testing two products at the same time, But you came up tops in everything. This is just to say please keep up the good work.

Cons

Nothing everything was perfect. I love the software a lot.

Automate.io was a Life Saver in Helping My Non-Profit Organization on Basecamp

I'm using Automate to help my non-profit quickly turn google sheets into actionable projects in Basecamp. Now all of our staff can work together on platforms that they are already using everyday.

Pros

Unlike other automation platforms, Automate, let me run several tasks in the just the free version. Even before we were ready to upgrade the support staff helped me to fix any problem I came across. The support was quick, attentive, and got back to me with real and usable solutions.

Cons

I wish there was more documentation but the product works great, has more functionality than competitors I've tried, and the support was fantastic.

Limited functionality

Pros

Simple interface, easily connects to apps

Cons

the bots would constantly shut down & there was a limited number of available apps to connect with minimal actions. I also figured out how to integrate a lot of the apps that they have on the platform myself with no coding.

Very Easy to Setup + Good UI

Pros

We integrated Intercom with Monday.com so that all tickets that get escalated to dev gets automatically created on Monday. Automate.io has some out-of-the-box triggers which made this possible (compared to other automation products). The UI is very intuitive and easy to use as well. I literally just created an account and was able to run automations on my own! It's also very easy to debug the automations as they provide a real-time Activity tab (and you can see which step of the automation starts / stops).

Cons

Everything is great, though I did notice that the documentation is a bit lacking when I was debugging some complicated integration between Monday.com to Github (the support team was able to help me on this one pretty quickly though!)

Automate.io Review

I really am grateful for Automate.io making my job easier and keeping the flow of tasks organized.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use this software to forward all my tasks/send bulk emails. It makes a job that used to be time-consuming a lot more efficient and quick!

Cons

I wish the onboarding was a little easier for the team. I had a few customer reps that had a hard time adjusting to this program.

Shopify - Salesforce Integration

This is by far the best customer support team I have dealt with! They are responsive, quick, helpful and go above and beyond expectations to assist in a smooth setup for our integration, which now runs seamlessly!

Pros

Ability to automatically integrate Shopify orders and save as Salesforce opportunities Customization Easy to follow integration formats Customer Support

Cons

Some aspects of the fields are not clear, but customer support is TOP NOTCH in helping with setup!

Beginner Review

Pros

Automate.io is a powerful tool that is going to help our non-profit organization collect and work with our data in more efficient ways. Customer support was fantastic as I learned how to develop tools with this software without any previous experience.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve for beginners with this powerful software. Although I used the software tutorials, there were places in developing our bots that I really had no idea what to do. Customer support was great to help me troubleshoot and learn this software.

Helpful iPass Tool

Automate.io has been a helpful tool for a marketing manager that is not a programmer. It's inexpensive, quick to set up, and it is not too technical.

Pros

Automate.io is quick to set up and start automating tasks and integrating platforms. It solved a specific need for me where I needed to extract data from a platform, manipulate it, and then reintegrate it back in the platform from where it was taken.

Cons

There we some speed issues for several months that made it very difficult to work with. However, after those issues were resolved, I am now able to use the platform again without frustrating delays.

Complicated product, but great service.

We are automating our e-commerce sales orders, accounting, and inventory fulfilment. The overall experience has been mixed. As mentioned above, when it's working it is AWESOME. Getting it to work, challenging. The saving grace has been the customer service and tech support team who have been extremely patient—even when I was so frustrated I was writing with capital letters.

Pros

When it's set up and running, it's awesome. Feels like magic.

Cons

As a non-tech person, I found it extremely difficult to set-up and use. A glossary of the terms used would have been helpful. If the customer service hadn't been OUTSTANDING in helping me get things online, I would have cancelled my subscription.

Best integrations for the best value

Pros

Integrates with all the tools we need but doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Cons

Not much. Wish there were IFS type filters but not a big deal!

Use automate.io to automate tasks between programs

Overall we are saving time, and reducing through the reduction of repeated data entry. It's got a reasonable price point, and the staff has been very helpful.

Pros

It works pretty good most of the time, and is the only thing I found that works with Quickbooks Online, which as a very limited API to work with. Automate has reduced the time we spend tracking projects, making invoices, filing and sorting email, and managing the mundane tasks of day to day work. It immediately saved us time, and we continue to automate tasks each month. We have reduced a lot of double entry and now many small tasks between Gmail/Trello/Jotform/Wordpress/Quickbooks Online are automated.

Cons

It needs more documentation, and I've uncovered a few bugs where the SW doesn't behave as expected, but the automate team is working with me to fix those and has been very proactive with helping. Automate would greatly benefit from more documentation and examples. Some features need to be better tested.

Great alternative to Zapier

I use only 5 bots, basically with HubSpot so when something specific happens in my HubSpot, there is a creation of an event in my Google calendar. I also you it only with HubSpot so it helps automate a sell process with the CRM. It's pretty handy.

Pros

I really like the fact that I could try the product before. And that you have a fair amount of free bots (5) to test the product. It's also pretty simple to use and there are a lot of integrations with a lot of product so it was perfect for me.

Cons

At one time, one of the integrated product changed and that situation lead to a bug on how my bot was working. After speaking with the support team, they had a hard time finding the bug but when they found it, they were not able to tell me approximately when the bug would be solved. After few months, the bug is still there.

Good tool, but needs better business strategy

A good cost-effective alternative, but won't bet the farm on their business strategy.

Pros

Offers a very competitively priced solution to a lot of problems. Had to deal with some issues, but was able to figure them out thanks to provided documentation.

Cons

Features among pricing tiers keep changing. One day a service is in the free tier. Next week it's a paid add-on. If you wish to change the feature's tier, make sure you don't break the existing users' experience. Grandfather them in. Very shady to suddenly start asking more money for a tool that was once free.

Full-functional automation integrator!

Pros

I love how detailed and granular I can get with mapping fields, even in tagging my contacts in my CRM from notes from my google contacts account!

Cons

Needs some more integrations.. there are a few that I'd love to see more rounded out and give more options - it's most likely NOT Automate.io that's lagging on bringing them on board. It's probably the softwares that I'd like to see that are taking their sweet ass time.

Easy to Use

Pros

I love Automate! I am new to setting up trigger and actions. I have tried several of the top advertised connectors, but none were as easy to use as Automate.io. Thanks!!!!

Cons

So far nothing to complain about. Everything has been great.

Excellent support- this product makes my work life easier!

Outstanding- great product, amazing customer support- even with the most basic of questions or issues. They always figure it out with you and are super quick to respond, reach out and they always follow up!

Pros

The ease of functionality of automate.io is amazing and how that has helped to improve efficiency in migrating important data without the hassle of csv.files everywhere. You also get far better value out of this product compared to competitors and the customer service is outstanding- best I've worked with!

Cons

The initial set up of the bots is confusing, but if I was using it more regularly this would come easier and easier.

Reasonably priced task automation software

I recently started using it for automating routine tasks that I did several times a week. It has helped me save many hours of time. Highly recommend it.

Pros

Low cost compared to other similar products in the market. Very easy to start using, almost no learning curve.

Cons

Sometimes, when you create a bot and try to test it, it does not work. But it works fine when you start using it.

Awesome!

I was able to create 200+ integrations weekly between Google Sheets - Intercom - Eventbrite.

Pros

Really great product, very user friendly and great support! Provides great integration with many products and companies!

Cons

Nothing really to dislike, generally all issues I had were with the companies I had to create the integration with.

Great support when needed!

Pros

Easy to use! Helps me transfer data between Hubspot and Mailchimp, which is crucial to our business. Great support when needed.

Cons

Nothing. I've found it very useful in our data management.

Google Form to Trello

Save Time in your production time. Link teams around an efficient tool.

Pros

A great product making a lot a saved time.

Cons

Maybe, when a change appear in inputs or somewhere, then it can be unreliable.

Awesome and time saver software that I have been using from past few months.

Pros

The integrations that is provided by this software. I am using it with zoho crm account, fb leads etc. Creating bot is not as much difficult even a non technical person can do that. The integrations they are offering is very good like adding automatic contact in google contacts within few minutes directly from crm lead. we dont need to add manually each and every leads contact in our google account abd so on phone that results in a great time saver and value for money.

Cons

while editing the bot it goes in off mode and if we did not notice the bot will remain off and will not run. so you need to make sure that after editing you makes the bot run again by doing it on.

Awesome Technical Support Tool

It has a customer support system that makes customers love them.

Pros

It easily integrate with companies. It's very profitable and user-friendly. It helps with tagging google contacts. It saves time and cost-effective. It easily synchronises with google calendar. Super technical support.

Cons

The bot goes off while editing. It has issues with fixing of bugs. It's installation process is a bit difficult. Bots from the free tier are paused if threshold is reached. It has confusing Terms with MailChimp.

Good zapier alternative

Pros

very helpful customer service. they even edit the bot for me.

Cons

not yet found it. i will update the review

Great support team

Works great! And great support! Thanks guys!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & his team has always been super quick to help! Appreciate it guys!

Cons

Random connection glitches with third party apps needing to reconnect. Similar to that of a pc reboot.

Great bots for a great company!

Google Spreadsheet real-time synchronisation with Google Calendar

Pros

It's so easy to setup a bit without any code language knowledge. User-friendly and easy to use: this is the most important goal and Automate.io is the best company that accomplished! The best technical support EVER!

Cons

Some minor bugs that are unfortunately not well known even by the developers.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.