Impact Partnership Cloud Reviews

Pros

I have been very happy with this software platform and its outcome. It's a wonderful way to connect with brands and products.

Eva M.

This platform is clean and offers years of experience built into the service. Affiliates and publishers alike will find many reasons to love Impact Radius for their affiliate program management.

John H.

I have been very pleased with every brand I have worked and partnered with on this website.

Eva M.

Cons

Branding, cloud is the cloud. At first, it seems so disgusting to hear.

daniel m.

I really don't see any they should pay something for the software.

samantha h.

Affilate program terms may be a bit confusing. Some retailers may be slow to pay out earnings as well.

Vanessa A.

4.3

One of my Favorite Affiliates

Pros

As an affiliate marketer, I have found Impact to be very helpful. There are a wide range of companies to work with and I like the ad and deals that are available to help with promoting the companies and products.

Cons

I would like to be able to cash out at a lower rate.

Radius Review

Overall, the platform does everything we need and is way more cost effective vs. CJ.

Pros

One stop shop for all affiliate needs. Easy to to manage multiple accounts in one place.

Cons

The set up team was helpful, but left many questions up in the air during the on boarding process. Recommend getting set up with someone state side vs. overseas during this process.

Impact Partnership Cloud has more shortcomings but it is ideal for local business

Pros

fast and easy, no errors! i have doesen't to uploads - errors or must again.

Cons

branding, cloud is the cloud. at first, it seems so disgusting to hear

Commission payout delay

Never paid on time, as Impact never pushed their advertisers to fund their account, hence commission overdue for months

Pros

Ease of use, and the support team, nothing else other than that

Cons

I've been an affiliate partner with this company since 2016 and it worst i've ever worked with, If you dont want to get paid, this the platform that will pay your commission after a year and 100s of emails, This is the worst platform to work with comparing to Flexoffers

Impact Radius for Bloggers!

My experience has been great. Customer service is exceptional and quick responders. Over the years, I have taught myself how to blog, Impact Radius makes it easy to integrate ads into my blog and websites without being spammy and intrusive.

Pros

I love using Impact Radius for affiliate networking and lead sales generations. You can apply for affiliations with multiple different companies, enroll in their ad networks, and place ads easily into your blogs to direct more sales traffic. You can create holiday gift guides using their affiliates and easily generate additional income to anyone who blogs as a past time or is attempting to make their brand bigger.

Cons

I haven't had any issues using this software. I have used it for several years and found that each year they update and make amazing changes to keep the software easy to use and functional.

Good for finding people to work with.

My overall experience with Radius is great! I like how now after set up everything is right there for me. I love being able to see how everyone is doing right when I log into the software. This software has made my life easier and has made us work with people we may have never worked with without this software.

Pros

I like that this brings in the legal side with the tracking to allow me to be able to not worry about everything. This takes the load off my shoulders of managing everything in different places to putting it all in one.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how in the beginning it was hard to find everything that is needed and change over logos. It took awhile to figure all this out, but when I did it was well worth it and now easy.

affiliate software

i needed a software to keep track of my customers

Pros

i like the tracking of this software for online business the most then i like the multiply partners you that can use with this software

Cons

i really don't see any they should pay something for the software

The cleanest affiliate interface

Pros

Cons

Not as many affiliate opportunities available on this platform when compared with larger sites such as Commission Junction or Shareasale.

Radius has been a great new tool to manage my clients affiliate programs.

Pros

I like the reporting capabilities. The technology is way more advanced than other affiliate networks available.

Cons

It is difficult to learn and does take a lot of training. That is expected though with a software that has these capabilities.

Moderately okay software for affiliation

It has helped us to save time in the long run.

Pros

It allows to manage most of the important stuff under one roof.

Cons

It could be more user-friendly for everyone. As it kinda has a learning curve.

Awesome

Pros

Awesome product, you just pay the cost of it.

Cons

Very restricted for certain industries..

Wide selection of retailers

So far I've had a good experience being a user/affilate of various Impact partners. The retailers have been transparent about sales earnings and update users when percentages change.

Pros

Impact offers a wide selection of retailers for affiliate marketing. You can apply easily to the retailer.

Cons

affilate program terms may be a bit confusing. Some retailers may be slow to pay out earnings as well.

old CJ employees started a software company

We use Impact for affiliate marketing. Mostly to find new partners

Pros

the company is growing and does have a valid platform. There are more features and functionality than a traditional network.

Cons

it is just old CJ employees who started a new network that fronts as a software company and undercuts other networks

Impact Powerful tool

Pros

Cons

Nothing. Everything about this software is user friendly and quick tools. It's simple and everything comes to your inbox.