Wishpond Reviews

Wishpond

Marketing and lead generation software

Wishpond

Review Summary

Pros

Ve tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun.

It was nice to have a program that could make our contests more interesting. And it was easy to use, once set up.

Nicole B.

What I like most are the design of their ready made templates and the amazing customer service they have. Also have extensive automated workflow options.

Jennifer W.

Cons

They prorated the month, then randomly resumed charging my card. They refuse to refund the fraudulent charges & have now stopped responding to my requests for refund.

Patrick G.

We did not use enough to rate. Tried to cancel but got charged for a year anyways.

Mark F.

Occasionally I get lost in the multiple options.

Frederick S.

4.1

Marketing automation made easy

I can't speak highly enough of their responsive customer support and product team. Truly a white-glove experience.

Pros

It's simple and easy to use with just the features you need. Bang out landing pages in minutes, run split tests, automate email campaigns, create referral campaigns, etc. We've been using it for 3+ years and it only gets better.

Cons

I'd like to see a Zoom integration for webinar leads (not a must-have because we can easily upload webinar leads + they have a Zapier integration) as well as a webchat widget.

Easy to use Landing Page Maker!

Great experience so far, I often have questions and the support team always is ready to help us.

Pros

So easy to create a new page and set-up a follow-up email, pop-up box etc. Everything is very customizable.

Cons

The forms could improve, such as having pre-existing fields such as a list of countries.

multi-use and easy implementation

Pros

Used as a stand-alone landing page and as embedded inside our active website

Cons

Maybe it is me, but the file structure could be improved

MISLEADING FREE TRIAL

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about Wishpond

Cons

14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start (should have been first warning). Was told I could cancel anytime before the trial ended, or switch over to monthly plan. However, their FINE PRINT also points out: "A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been cancelled within five days of...

Loving Wishpond!

Wishpond helps us solve almost every aspect of our inbound lead generation and automated email marketing. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Pros

Having the landing pages, lists, and forms on the same platform as the email automation is a game changer. What used to take two or three different pieces of software can easily be done on one. The landing page editing tool is really, really good. It's easily the best one I've seen on a landing page building platform.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that I can't use my top-level-domain. I have to use a subdomain for my landing pages. Integrating tracking codes onto individual page assets is difficult, and sometimes the javascript doesn't play nice.

Great start, going well so far!

My account manager and the team have been helpful and usually quick to respond to my queries. Haven't been using it for that long, but looks good so far.

Pros

It's very easy to use and very easy to learn how to operate and getting it to do what i want seems to be pretty straight forward so far.

Cons

I haven't been using it that long yet, about a month, and so not being that familiar with everything means i haven't had chance to try everything. What i have used seems fine so far, but we will see how we get on.

Great tool for landing pages and everything in between.

I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

Pros

To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Cons

Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

Allows Us To Put Users Through Full Funnel Experience

Pros

We love that we can start users out with a landing page, and take them through an email 'drip' journey to best teach them about our services.

Cons

Everything that has been a struggle with the software over the years has now been fixed.

Great value for the money

For a startup with a limited budget who wants to do some marketing automation and workflows this is a great tool. I would suggest this tool for someone who has previous marketing automation software experience, it may not be as easy for new users.

Pros

I like the price above all. The features are typically easy to use but can be cumbersome at times.

Cons

Some of the features are great but either limited or not very intuitive for new users. The customer support is hit or miss, sometimes extremely responsive and sometimes non-existent.

Great Customer Support

Great! Once I realised the software was not for me - the customer support team were really great with sorting out a refund. They understood my issue and were helpful.

Pros

I purchased the software with the specific intent of using the video contest platform.The software is easy to use and for someone like me that is no expert, I could find my way around things very easily.

Cons

I cancelled my subscription because you can only upload videos for the contest via a youtube link. This is a barrier for my entrants as they would need a gmail account and sign up to youtube. I want a platform that entrants can just load their video off their device.

Hands down the best landing page builder out there

We have amplified our lead generation and nurturing rates exponentially. Our landing pages convert better both for our agency and for our client's thanks to A/B Testing capabilities,

Pros

The first thing that struck me is the quantity & quality of premade and fully-customizable templates. Not only are there a lot of them, but they are designed for specific industries and laid-out with best practice knowledge that beginners need and pros appreciate. The free version has almost every tool and option that a designer could wish for and the WordPress integration is epic & easy to install...

Cons

While there are a number of package prices available, they get fairly costly really quickly for the full-range of services, although the free option is fairly adequate for people just dipping their toes in the water.

Great for teams with a small budget

We chose Wishpond because we are a small team with a limited budget. I first chose them because I loved the designs of their landing page templates. We've continued to use them because their customer service is impeccable and the price is really good, especially for smaller companies. There are endless numbers of workflow automations you can do, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Whenever...

Pros

Cons

Sometimes I'll notice that the formatting I've done is off or doesn't save even though I hit save, therefore I have to go back and correct it. And I think there could be some shortcuts to get back to a particular page you'd like to visit.

Handy Marketing too

Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

Pros

14-day free trial. Friendly 24/7 Support. Embed on our Website. Multi-user support. Drag & Drop. Real-time Stats.

Cons

Editor for pages is not so sound. Customer support is not upto the mark. They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved. Needs time in learning and getting handy in it.

Easy to Use, Powerful and Affordable

I use it for landing pages, weekly emails, registrations for webinars.

Pros

It has all the features you could want in a marketing automation solution without being complex. I'm an owner of a company and am not a marketing admin expert but I can make it work for me. It's also one I can afford. Most are way too expensive for a small business owner.

Cons

It can sometimes take support a day to get back to me.

Wishpond Customer Support for Free Accounts

I have been using Wishpond for free for 3 years and have gotten immediate and courteous support through chat and email. I can create landing pages and automated emails, and the team at Wishpond has been helpful whenever I've gotten stuck. Now I know how create landing pages, auto emails and workflows.

Pros

I like that I can make workflows with automated emails

Cons

The landing page creation page is hard to move text boxes and forms. It requires the use of sections, columns, and rows. I would like to skip all that and move text around as I do in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Fun for our customers - Great for our company

WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

Pros

I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

Cons

WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

Awesome Features

It's very convenient to use since I am working from home. I get to help my employer by entering details to the landing page where we track leads and sales. Itss very helpful and made the company keep going strong until now.

Pros

Its very easy to use and is user friendly. You will be able to choose on how to grow your business by the features Wishpond offers.

Cons

Nothing so far. Never experience an ossue for the last 6 months.

Wishpond Review

I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

Pros

The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

Cons

It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

Great product at a great price

Pros

Ability to manage my email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others

Cons

Bugs are quite frequent, but its been getting better. They really have stepped up the support here though.

Don't hire them to make your ads

I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

Pros

I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me. I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

Cons

1. You don't know what's going on 2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales 3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying 4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month 5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

Great Platform for Marketing and Lead Generation

Pros

Wishpond is incredibly easy to use. The templates are beautiful and offer endless customization options. I'm not a techie and I figured it out quickly. I opted for the hybrid package where the team assists with the first campaign. They're really great and super responsive. I tried another platform before and it was a lot more expensive and not nearly as good. I'm launching my campaign this week so I will follow up with a review once that's done and be generating some leads. Overall I highly recommend Wishpond if you're looking to grow your business through outbound marketing.

I love Wishpond!

Pros

I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

Cons

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

How not to do customer support.

Pros

Their blog is pretty good and informative. And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Cons

Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear. Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'. Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Pros

Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Cons

Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.

Great experience and easy to manage

We were able to get the campaign up and running in just a few hours rather than a few days and the ease of use from the UX side made it easy for our followers to sign up and participate.

Pros

We love how easy it is to implement a campaign and how it organizes the content and the data on the back end to make it easy to manage. We also love how easy it is for the user to take part in our contests now!

Cons

It gets a little pricy as you scale up and this software makes it so easy to sign up for the user that your usage will go up quickly.