Wishpond Reviews - Page 2

Crook of a Company

Communication with their development team wasn't the fastest, and I often had to take the driver's seat to ensure they delivered items on time. Oftentimes they fell behind, or took days to troubleshoot urgent issues with their platform. The $7,800 they refuse to return to me is the worst part. Absolutely zero business ethics from this company.

Pros

I like the concept of the viral contest platform

Cons

They mistakenly auto-renewed a contract before even finishing the work on the initial contract, and racked up $7,800 in charges before I noticed. Now they refuse to return the money because I didn't ask "in writing" for them to not renew the contract. What's worse, they refuse to even discuss this with me, leaving their sales rep to just stonewall and tell me that's how it is.

Great Platform for Marketing and Lead Generation

Pros

Wishpond is incredibly easy to use. The templates are beautiful and offer endless customization options. I'm not a techie and I figured it out quickly. I opted for the hybrid package where the team assists with the first campaign. They're really great and super responsive. I tried another platform before and it was a lot more expensive and not nearly as good. I'm launching my campaign this week so I will follow up with a review once that's done and be generating some leads. Overall I highly recommend Wishpond if you're looking to grow your business through outbound marketing.

I love Wishpond!

Pros

I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

Cons

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Wishpond

We were doing contests

Pros

I liked that you can call the team and they had ready-made pages in no time for your contest. When you had to edit something, it was done very quickly.

Cons

We were never aware of what wishpond could actually do.

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

How not to do customer support.

Pros

Their blog is pretty good and informative. And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Cons

Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear. Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'. Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Allows Us To Put Users Through Full Funnel Experience

Pros

We love that we can start users out with a landing page, and take them through an email 'drip' journey to best teach them about our services.

Cons

Everything that has been a struggle with the software over the years has now been fixed.

Great value for the money

For a startup with a limited budget who wants to do some marketing automation and workflows this is a great tool. I would suggest this tool for someone who has previous marketing automation software experience, it may not be as easy for new users.

Pros

I like the price above all. The features are typically easy to use but can be cumbersome at times.

Cons

Some of the features are great but either limited or not very intuitive for new users. The customer support is hit or miss, sometimes extremely responsive and sometimes non-existent.

multi-use and easy implementation

Pros

Used as a stand-alone landing page and as embedded inside our active website

Cons

Maybe it is me, but the file structure could be improved

Great Customer Support

Great! Once I realised the software was not for me - the customer support team were really great with sorting out a refund. They understood my issue and were helpful.

Pros

I purchased the software with the specific intent of using the video contest platform.The software is easy to use and for someone like me that is no expert, I could find my way around things very easily.

Cons

I cancelled my subscription because you can only upload videos for the contest via a youtube link. This is a barrier for my entrants as they would need a gmail account and sign up to youtube. I want a platform that entrants can just load their video off their device.

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Pros

Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Cons

Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.

Great experience and easy to manage

We were able to get the campaign up and running in just a few hours rather than a few days and the ease of use from the UX side made it easy for our followers to sign up and participate.

Pros

We love how easy it is to implement a campaign and how it organizes the content and the data on the back end to make it easy to manage. We also love how easy it is for the user to take part in our contests now!

Cons

It gets a little pricy as you scale up and this software makes it so easy to sign up for the user that your usage will go up quickly.

Great! But you better be tech/art savvy (good news is they help you every step of the way)

These folks are always so nice and helpful (especially given my lack of technical skills).

Pros

Generally when you understand the logic, it make sense.

Cons

Because I am someone who would use this a few times/year, I get rusty in how to use it. Practice makes perfect on any software and this is no different. So I struggle each time.

Great product!

Pros

We've had a great experience with Wishpond! We have used this for multiple video voting contests. When comparing other products we ultimately selected Wishpond because it was the most user-friendly while still having fraud filters that we absolutely deemed necessary. We've run contests on multiple platforms and we have had the least issues with Wishpond. It's also very easy to set up and any time we've run into an issue during set up, Wishpond was quickly available to assist us by chat or by email.

Cons

While Wishpond is incredibly easy to set up, it is a bit limited in customization.

Pros

I was using Mailchimp previously but I had the opportunity to switch over to Wishpond. Its new editor is a joy to use as it is super easy to get your landing page set up to start collecting leads.

Cons

the automation needs to spend some time to figure out but its all good.

Intuitive product - poor , weak, support department

Support department is weak. Severe time gaps in communication. Example: Just got off Chat with a support-tech by the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was the first to respond to me after two days of waiting for a chat response. He basically said, he sent a test email to his email and it works fine. Without probing or asking more troubleshooting questions, he LEFT THE CONVERSATION, and I was left hanging AGAIN! I don't see how anyone can create time-sensitive marketing campaigns, when there is o much lag time in support troubleshoot conversations. So completely discouraging. I do NOT recommend this product due to a good transparent support system for their customers.

Pros

Product, for the most part, is intuitive. But still fumble a bit, enough to reach out to support .

Cons

Product is pretty intuitive, but still could use improvements. Especially since this is mostly a DYI. A lot of the HOW TO library was outdated.

Nothing but greatness!

We joined Wishpond quite some time ago, and have been using it to gain extra revenue via sponsored photo contests. We tried several other programs and online interfaces, but Wishpond really has the easiest to use and best looking interface. The ease of customization is great, each contest can look exactly like we want it to, tailored for each client. We also love how simple it is to export new contacts to our mailing system, integrate into our existing social media and website, and there are so many more awesome features. One of the best parts of the whole deal is their customer service. Any time we need help we can chat with someone almost instantly. Plus, their regular emails with marketing tips are super helpful. Overall 10/10!

Good Product, But can have huge Improvements

Pros

The Email deliverability is very good The support team is responsive and available on live chat for most of the time

Cons

The Landing page builder can be improved significantly No Integration with Cost-effective solutions like Integromat They are In the business for soo long, but not integrated essential services like integromat

Best landing page + automation

Pros

the learning curve, costumer support is great lots off cool features, saves you a lot off time , you dont need to make a landing page and use other software to make automatacion etc , worth every penny

Cons

Until now im super ok , i didn't try all , ux can improve but its a great software

Great full stack marketing product

Pros

Ease of use, easy to contact the support team. Quick turnaround for our campaign. Their product team is awesome have used them for multiple projects.

Cons

Took a while to get used to the landing page builder as I kept deleting things by accident. After a while, you get used to it though.

Horrible

They set up a 6 month contract that they don't deliver on. Said they'd manage at least 3 campaigns in 6 months and only got one done. During the one campaign, they could not keep the facebook ads running. I needed to find out the ads were not running and tell them. They do no monitoring. And then when we told them the ads were shut down it took them days to get it going again. The split testing was with very minimal adjustments to the campaign. When the first campaign finished, they did not have the staff to create the next one. And they continued to charge every month. Can't ereach anyone by phone. Forget it. And they rarely answer e-mail.

Pros

They charge your credit card every month, no matter what.

Cons

It is a disaster. Makes more work for you than doing it yourself.

Outstanding Service for an outstanding product

I have been using Wishpond lightly for a month now and I can say the service has been great. I am not a paid subscriber yet and I haven't been treated as if I wasn't paid client either. I love all the tutorials where I can learn at my own pace. I'm still getting used this method of marketing, Wishpond has made it less intimidating.

Pros

I really appreciated the one on one appointment I had with Kevin. It was made when I was available to give my full attention and now I am excited to try other Wishpond products.

Cons

I don't have any cons, my experience has been consistently great!

It was a pleasant experience. I enjoyed analyzing the numbers and creating reports.

Pros

We recently organized a competition and used this software to round up all the participants and their votes. I must say I am impressed with the software. It was easy for us to see who's in the contest and who were getting the most number of votes.

Cons

One of the things that could probably need improving is the reporting. Instead of having to download it and sending a link to the email address associated to the account, why not just have another page where you can see it? Or download it in a folder in your computer.

Wishpond provides a nice niche service to enlarge ones business members

Pros

Very easy to set up and after getting an email signup Wishpond system is programmed to enter that address into a follow up organized list.

Cons

Somewhat limited on Newsletter and email backgrounds. Although Wishpond has all the basics a user can grow out of their software

You’re better off just throwing your money out, it’s less stressful

Worst marketing company I’ve had the displeasure of working with. Continued to make the same mistakes with minimal responses. Launched 2 campaigns for me with no follow up emails, which was the purpose of the emails. If you have a problem it takes 24-48 hours to get a response which really hinders progress Company broadcasted my dealer price of my product by uploading a price guide to the fine print of the ad Even after continued failures they wouldn’t agree to just let me out of the last 2 months of my contract. It was so bad that I was willing to finish paying my contract and not run ads or work with the company Ps in 4 months I had zero sales

Pros

The concept was awesome Sales pitch was promising

Cons

The company did the minimum work to get by

DO not sign up re-curring service

Awfule!

Pros

They built a new first campaign, never got a second one even though I paid for 6 months. The campiagn had good graphics and generated leads that can be contacted via email in the future. They were supposed to do this and did not.

Cons

I signed up a contract offering a campaign every 2 months , they finished the first campaign in November and never did an additional campaign. The person in charge of my campaign left the company and assigned me to a new rep never came back with the new campaign. In January when I reached out to them - the sale rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] advise there will be no additional charges and yep they charged again in January even though they had an expired card on file (not sure how they did this) - I emailed again complaining about the charge mid January and today February 28, I just got an email again from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]assuring there iwll be no more charges. I am going to check my credit card to see if this is true...