Square Appointments Reviews

4.43/5 (65 reviews)

Vesta Garcia

Excellent saas

Reviewed 2016-08-23

This appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service. -have customers pre-pay for appointments -manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees -fine tune cancellation periods -charge cancellation fees -useful analytics

Denise Johnson

Professional Edge

Reviewed 2018-11-15

My business is a referral based appointment only business. I have tried two other online schedule systems prior to square. Both proved to be complicated and confusing for myself and my clients causing many missed appointments by both of us. Since Square not only has my appointment calendar run like a well oil machine but I have been able to add therapists and because it’s so interactive I am able to now schedule for a massage client who would like to try a facial. Also, it is extremely easy to adjust the services to allow for monthly specials.Easy to use both for my staff and clients. Interactive, staff can view and help manage each other’s schedule. Also, can block off time if needed.

Cory Moore

Loving it!

Reviewed 2016-08-16

I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders. I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

Grace Auld

Love Square

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Overall Square has helped me take payments wherever, whenever. I really like the convenience of a cloud based payment processorSquare is my go to on the go payment processor. I have the app on my phone and I can easily swipe credit cards through a reader they sent over. Very easy to use and if I ever have any questions their tech support is there with fast and helpful answers. I can literally complete a transaction in 30 seconds, it so fast and easy to use

Jaree Whinery

Great Product!

Reviewed 2016-08-08

This is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service. I can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.

Isaias Garcia

Great app - I wish the mobile version was as seamless as the desktop version

Reviewed 2016-08-10

This program is great, and is simple to use. For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app. I like that the software automatically sends text and email reminders -- my customers really appreciate that.

Kathleen Sluke

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I started using the square in 2012 my business has grown thanks to all of the benefits and tools that the square has offered I recommend them always to all my clients who are going into or already have businesses.I like the ease of the square, from the on line scheduling to my daily deposits, it just makes life alot easier everything i need is at a touch of a button . Thank you.

Beth Stoll

Auto Pilot Appointments!

Reviewed 2016-08-06

Wow, I love it, my clients love it, don't know how I would operate without it... Fifty percent of my clients book without me ever emailing/texting/calling. They request an appt, I accept, they show up. Totally frees up my time, don't even need to make "reminder" calls anymore.Ease of use for both me and clients, easy to write notes and track clients, easy to do personal notes to clients on confirmation, can instantly track history. Great communication, great client history without any effort. And that includes their tip history as well -- all tracked through Square.

Domeka Buchanan

Urnailtech

Reviewed 2016-08-07

I enjoy my software .. It saves me time and stress. So grateful for the appointment book and app I can understand the software great. The fee for appointment book is very reasonable. The fee for accessories are also awesome.Easy to access ..my clients love it..love instant deposit

Kevin Macconkey

Scheduling software built-in to a P.O.S.? Smart. Really!

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Super simple to set up and it's tied into my point-of-sale app. Also includes a booking webpage that is customizable, as well as a booking button customizer. There is even marketing options and customer loyalty programs built into the Square platform as well. It's an all-in-one delight of an app!

Anonymous

Appointment scheduling ease

Reviewed 2018-10-23

I have used this scheduling software as a client (booking services through someone using Square) many times, and it's very versatile. I've easily booked hair appointments to doctor's appointments through my phone. This not only saves me the hassle of calling and waiting on hold, as well as saves businesses valuable time--when otherwise they'd be answering phones.

Morgan Elliott

Square has everything you could need and now offering appointments for free for individuals!

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Square Appointments has been easy to use, the new updates are great, and it's a one stop shop for my business and my clients.this is easy to use and you really have the ability to adapt easily to the interface. The Square Appointments app has now been combined with Square POS. You are able to book appointments, send invoices, and use the POS all using one app now! It's definintely streamlined for us busy business owners.

Mallisa Mott

Makes Scheduling Easy

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I've written a review for this software in relation to our nutrition therapy business, but I've also started using this for my own personal nutrition consulting, which is structured very differently. I do freelance consulting and work remotely. The square system allows me to manage my schedule and clients from anywhere- with any device. It couldn't be easier or more helpful.

Ashley Mumphrey

A few waves in my smooth sailing

Reviewed 2016-08-06

It's been smooth sailing with a few waves here and there. I'm really glad I can use both the square and the appointments together versus two different applications for one purpose.I like the how my schedule comes up for the day. The reports, easy usage.

Tayloe Rhodes

Square Appointments - Boat Rental Reservation System

Reviewed 2017-02-14

We used square appointments for our reservation system for our boat rental business. They have been great with support and the product itself has worked great. There are some features that we wish they had but they informed us that they are developing the app continually. The ease of use

Taylor Rhodes

It is perfect for our boat rental company

Reviewed 2017-08-09

It works great for our boat rental companyThey have built a good system with good support that allows us to easily get and manage online bookings.

Ren Z.

Promising but very limited

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Limited feature set for the price compared to cheaper more feature-rich alternatives available on the market. It's year 2016, and makers of this software still haven't implemented a simple feature like service name showing in the booked time slot when staff view the calendar. Unless you're using their iPad app their web calendar interface is horrible. Worst of all, this system is so primitive that it forces customers to enter full name, phone, and email address EVERY SINGLE TIME to book an appointment. The only reason we switched to Square Appointments in the first place was to prevent no-shows by activating "Hold Card for No-Show Protection". This feature is half-baked because there's no way to save card info for future bookings. As of November 2016 no improvements have been made to mitigate that despite their tech staff promising to fix it when we first signed up with them in May 2016. I have sent them tons of usability improving ideas but only a few were addressed. We're on the verge of canceling our account with them because our clients constantly complain about what I described above, but worst of all we've noticed major decline in booking conversions from even our current clients, let alone newcomers. It holds promise, it is just not ready for prime time.It has a dedicated iPad app.

Anonymous

Easy for people to make appointments

Reviewed 2018-11-02

If you need customers to be able to make appointment online, this is the service for you!What I like best about Square Appointments is how easy it is for people to make appointments.

Millie Reynoso

Square Appointments is Awesome!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Easy for customers to book, reschedule or cancel online! They can even make a payment.

Rho Lo

Making appointments simple

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Square is one of the easiest ways to make appointments and keep appointment straight. My staff Is so much more efficient using square appointments.

Jacob Albrechtsen

Great scheduling software

Reviewed 2018-02-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Square has come a long way with its scheduling software. Guests constantly compliment our business on its simplicity and ease-of-use.

Rebecca Kolker

I've never been disappointed with a Square product. Square appointments is great.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Square Appointments business scheduling system is simple to use. It allows you to schedule client appointments, and determine if you require prepayment for bookings- an important feature.

Derek Williams

Groom my Style!

Reviewed 2016-08-04

I have been with square for about a year in half. It has been everything and much more in value. My clients rave about how easy it is to book appointments. So excellent!!!Easy!!!

veronica rios

Awesome and easy to use!

Reviewed 2016-09-03

I am a massage therapist and i use this to accept credit card and Im able to send invoices to my clients and book appointments its very easy to useits easy to use to book my clients appointments and it keeps me organized!

Crystal Anderson

Awesome program!

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I love that I can connect credit card sales and appointments in one easy to use program