JivoChat Reviews

4.75/5 (20 reviews)

Valeh Samedov

Efficient way of communicating with customers

Reviewed 2018-10-17

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

John Andrew Concepcion

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support. Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Andrey Yusupov

2+ years with Jivochat

Reviewed 2019-01-16

This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

Ian Mbogo

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

Reviewed 2018-08-21

The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

Hasan Hasanzade

Essential feature for every customer based company

Reviewed 2018-10-21

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

Pavel Lishenkov

The best live chat on the market

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Paulo Andraus

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

Reviewed 2018-08-09

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Radislav Nahaba

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

Reviewed 2019-05-24

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want. It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use. We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us. After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers. I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Siddu Hosageri

One of the best chat we have used so far

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services. Jivo chat is good.

Farid Rustamov

Essential tool for any type of website.

Reviewed 2018-10-24

JivoChat is direct communication method between website visitor and owner. Not every visitor is villing to buy something. But with smart features of JivoChat most percentage of visitors can be turned to buyers after short conversation. My most liked feature in Wix is pop up window with custom message which most of visitors tend to start conversation.

Usama Naseer

JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales

Reviewed 2018-11-15

JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

Mihai Jugaru

JivoChat Review

Reviewed 2018-11-16

We are interacting with persons that are interested with our business

Velicu Cristian

Jivo chat is very good!

Alexandre Junior

Live chat that helped me have better sales

Reviewed 2018-09-19

This tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.

Julie Leutenegger

Patternmaster.com

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Victor Iryniuk

Great chat app for your site

Reviewed 2018-03-17

JivoChat is great for when you need to provide your site visitors with means of communication with your sales or support team in real time. Works nicely, provides you with chat logs and snippets for common answers.

Shawn Bly

A great communication suite for your website.

Reviewed 2019-02-17

I am using JivoChat for my chat service. I especially love the callback feature. You can add your business phone as caller id and receive the call on the app, in desktop browser, or on a phone number you specify. I am gradually boosting my conversion rate with this app.

Anil G

Good Product for Chat

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Alex Lui

user friendly

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-15

user friendly. good price value. flexible plan.

Buğra Çil