Healthcare Compliance Software Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.29/10

Reviews by rating

Ease of use, constantly evolving, reliable and great customer service.
Pop-ups but i think that was more my computers fault. I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about this program or feature.
Any issues that others had were due to user error.
There were only a few set backs that were due to user error, not the program.

Jessica M.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

The HIPAA Experts!

Customer Service was excellent; if I emailed inquiring about hipaa regulations or other questions that came up, I had an answer within 30 minutes. And if the representative didn't know the answer, they responded honestly and went to find the correct answer. It is very beneficial and organized. [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and exceed the expectations of what was expected. She was patient and very knowledgeable

Pros

Training was very thorough and excellent guidance to ensure understanding of implementing HIPAA regulations and processes within our practice. One thing I loved was the regular check ins and training sessions that reviewed the process and answered any questions or concerns that I had.

Cons

Being new to the process and no prior training, I feel that there is nothing to dislike. I feel it is very simply stated and beneficial for anyone that needs to be HIPAA compliant.

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your experience with Compliancy Group. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

JL

Janet L.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excellent product and support team

The software has been incredibly helpful in the creation of our organization's policies and procedures. The training we received from our implementation coach, [sensitive content hidden], was excellent. This is our second year using the software. The audit was straightforward and fairly short. That demonstrates how well the set-up prepared our organization to be HIPAA-compliant. It would have taken us a lot more time and effort to create all the safeguards and trainings we have in place now.

Pros

The pre-made policies, BAA, and other documents saved us tons of effort. The training and support we received from [sensitive content hidden], our implementation coach, has been superb. He is knowledgable, easy to work with, and set us up for continued success.

Cons

As a new and small organization, the set-up felt overwhelming at first. This was not due to ease of use, but rather to the number of tasks we needed to do to ensure our organization's HIPAA compliance.

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our product and support team excellent. We understand that setting up HIPAA compliance can seem overwhelming, especially for new and small organizations. However, we're delighted that our pre-made policies, BAAs, and the support provided by your implementation coach were instrumental in making the process smoother...

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

confidentiality assured

Pros

makes it easy to comply with todays HIPPA laws

Cons

there is nothing I would change about this program

DH

Donna H.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Absolutely the BEST when it comes to Compliancy Tracking!

Pros

Our Compliancy Group assistant [sensitive content hidden] was OUTSTANDING in helping up to become compliant in all aspects of HIPAA, Medicare Attestation, Security Risk, etc. He was able to explain everything in detail so that we could understand and implement all important policies and procedures. The software makes it very easy for me to keep track of all of my employees and their attestations. I will continue to recommend The Compliancy Group to all of my colleagues!

Cons

It does take a good amount of time at first to become compliant, however, it is WELL worth it!

Thank you, Donna, for such a glowing review! We're so happy that your Compliance Coach gave you great service and we've passed this nice review on to our team.

HO

Howard O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

HIPAA Compliance made easy

Pros

Compliancy Group's HIPAA Software was a breeze to set up and implement. I like that they are always looking to improve on the software for things like the user interface and dashboard.

Cons

When I add a new user, they don't always get the registration email and I have to contact support to resend the email.

Hi Howard, happy to hear that you like our new user interface! We'll look into the new user issue you're having - thank you for bringing it to our attention.

BW

Brooke W.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

best of the best

Pros

the clarity of the information.. it was so easy to absorb and retain this knowledge. I recommend it to all my staff., Its an actual requirement to use your software to work at my practice

Cons

pop-ups but i think that was more my computers fault. I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about this program or feature

Thank you for such a great review, Brooke! We're happy you've been enjoying using our platform.

CD

Clifford D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

HIPAA Software Questionnaire

Pros

Very easy to set up users in the system. System is effective in documenting audits, policies and procedures.

Cons

Yearly updated training videos. More flexibility with allowing a hybrid use of our current policies with your policies.

Thank you for the review, Clifford! We're happy you're having a positive experience with us. I will pass your suggestions to our Customer Experience team.

BA

Brittany A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Helped SO MUCH!

Pros

This has take so much pressure off of our office, very easy to use, great bang for the buck!! Highly recommend!

Cons

We love the software and would not say that there are any cons that we would report!

JD

Jenny D.

This has been the best HIPAA compliance software that I have seen thus far!

Pros

What I like most about this software was the ease of use and how fast we were able to implement this program into our medical practice. The training required is very minimal and even my employees that have trouble with learning new software were able to catch on quickly.

Cons

I would like to see this software expand a little more with the different specifics that are offered depending on what type of medical practice you are since there is a wide range now a days.

SZ

Sinisa Z.

Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees

HIPAA Compliance Software Review

Pros

The documentation and guidance were invaluable in providing clear instructions and support for maintaining HIPAA compliance. Also, it was incredibly easy to navigate and use, even for someone with minimal technical knowledge.

Cons

We have found no significant issues with the HIPAA Compliance Software.

Sinisa - thank you for the great words! We're so glad that you find the software easy to navigate!

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Trustworthy and knowledgeable

Pros

Ease of use, constantly evolving, reliable and great customer service.

Cons

I honestly have not found anything that I find as a con

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Used this program this year to make sure we understand HIPAA and are in compliance

Pros

This program is very easy to use and very easy to understand. I found it to be very organized. It is time efficient and I appreciate that when it comes to things like this.

Cons

I did not find any cons with this software. Everything was concise and explained very well. Any issues that others had were due to user error.

CY

Chris Y.

The Guard has streamlined my auditing process and allowed me to leave my clients with a rich tool.

For what you get and for the price there is no better solution on the market in my opinion.

Pros

The system is service that runs over the internet. My clients or I dont have to have software loaded on our system..the cost is tremendous for what you get. This includes Privacy and Security for HIPAA, templated policies and procedures, and the ability to put in custom regulations you may need to comply with on state by state situation.

Cons

Non that I can find.

BS

Beth S.

HIPAA has been an overwhelming and stressing issue for me. The Guard has relieved that. My training coach was very knowledgeable, he walked me through every step and answered all my questions. I now have a better understanding of HIPAA as well as my staff and have the confidence I have been looking for. I would highly recommend The Guard because you have someone working alongside you and not just supplying templates to customize to your office.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Makes HIPPA compliance easy for your practice

Pros

This program is very thorough and easy to understand the complicated rules for HIPPA compliance. They walked us through the process and made it organized to make sure every employee was trained properly.

Cons

There were only a few set backs that were due to user error, not the program. The problems we faced were promptly navigated through by their kind support staff.

KY

Kelley Y.

Now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

I called Compliancy Group because Torrey Pines Dermatology was audited by a firm for CMS. Our representative has literally walked us through this process. I was very intimidated by the whole process to begin with but now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

DS

Dr. Stevin M.

Unbelievable thorough approach to HIPAA regulations. Do yourself this favor.

Unbelievably thorough approach to the minefield of HIPAA regulations that no provider can possibly be adequately aware of. I have been well educated, and now well covered, in just a few weeks. Do yourself this favor.

JB

Jennifer B.

The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies!

Our office was so far from being HIPAA compliant. The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies. Our consultant was a wealth of knowledge, and no question I asked was ever too dumb. Thanks for helping us out!

MF

Michelle F.

HIPAA compliant after only 3 months using The Guard

After wading through policies and procedures on our own for over a year, our group finally feels we are nearing completion in getting compliant after only 3 months using The Guard.

DD

Dr. David G.

Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.

Very easy to work with and answered questions quickly. Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.

Joe B.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

This reviewer only left a rating