Cloudbeds Logo

PMS, Booking & Channel Management for Independent Properties

Cloudbeds Reviews - Page 2

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

manager

They have an excellent sales team whom really oversold us on their service. Careful. Nice support team as well (if/when you can reach them) but very limited support hours, often hard to reach. Moreover, they have a lot of hidden fees (specifically for credit card processing) that make them a lot more expensive than we initially anticipated when signing up.

Pros

They have a turnkey solution, although many other PMS providers have it as well.

Cons

By far the biggest issues relate to very poor service. When you eventually reach a support person they are very nice but its so hard to reach anyone when you actually need help. Let me put it this way, we've used Cloudbeds for over two years and have spent the last three days trying to get help from Cloudbeds in merely identifying which report to use, and which line item to use to determine total gross...

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

JD

Julieann D.

Disgusting customer service

For 3 years I have persevered ūüė£ now I am done and do not recommend

Pros

The original sales rep in 2020 [sensitive content hidden] was amazing. So supportive, happy to help and fix any problems. Once he left you couldn't get any help in Australia

Cons

The customer service support team is a joke. There is no support and defiantly don't try and add two separate properties to one account

Hi Julieann, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team will contact you to speak with you. Cloudbeds

RA

Roger A.

Cloudbeds not Ready for Prime Time

Our experience was very poor. Their implementation team was weak. The transition was not organized well and their support was poor.

Pros

On the surface their reports look modern, but when actually using their reporting it is limited.

Cons

I should have known there were problems at Cloudbeds as their contract had language saying that its users could not publish reviews. After some negotiations, I had them remove the language. Their contract does not comply with California privacy laws. They told us that their system integrated easily with QuickBooks, what they did not say is you have to use a third-party API translator and pay $49 per...

Hi Roger, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

RD

Ryan D.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Nice product, but it has many floors that can only be solved by technical team!

Ok but could be better.

Pros

Integrations, online booking Chanel manager

Cons

The software is extremely slow, this has been reported many times, but nothing happens. The payment system is no good for the uk (except for online bookings) and we have resorted to taking most payments manually as a result. I love that you can do lots with the system, but sometimes it’s just information overload and could be simplified a lot.

Hello Ryan, Thank you for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our many integrations and channel manager, but sorry to hear that we've fallen short of expectations in other areas. We value your business and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you directly. If there is anything specific we can do to resolve your situation, please let us know by reaching out to support@cloudbeds.com. Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

LG

Larry G.

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

Pros

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague. The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the...

Cons

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve. I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought. There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice. The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

CH

Carl H.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

Pros

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

Cons

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

OF

Oriana F.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

We have become loyal clients

I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Pros

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

Cons

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

CS

Corey S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Perfect for our small property

I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

Pros

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and...

Cons

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and...

RL

Richard L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Pros

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

Cons

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

AZ

Arturo Z.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

Pros

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

Cons

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations. With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

PR

Paulo Ruben D.

Humilde observación!

Sin duda hay una mejor organizaci√≥n en el trabajo desde que se implement√≥ Cloudbeds al hotel. A facilitado mucho el trabajo y ayudado al desempe√Īo de la propiedad.

Pros

Es muy sencillo visualmente, bastante intuitivo y tiene buenas instrucciones para su uso. Muy amplio para abarcar varias facetas, se nota que pensaron en todo lo que abarca el funcionamiento de una propiedad hotelera. Muy cómodo de usar.

Cons

Creo que hace falta una pesta√Īa de recepci√≥n, donde podamos realizar comentarios, notas y observaciones tanto sobre las reservas como sobre el establecimiento en si, sea para limpieza o mantenimiento, o un sector donde se pueda acceder a estas pesta√Īas: recepci√≥n, mantenimiento y limpieza, restaurante. Este acceso solo para los usuarios del programa, ya que seria un manejo interno del equipo de trabajo....

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave u a fantastic review. We are thrilled to hear that your property is benefitting from a centralized platform. We truly appreciate such detailed feedback which helps us understand what our customer needs in line with the improvements that can be implemented to further enhance our system. If you would like, we are more than happy to connect with you over a direct conversation in reference to this review. Please feel free to reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

RC

Rick C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

If you can get past deployment you will like the software.

Frustrating. Be prepared for the worst. Expect to do everything yourself and if you get a little help from Cloudbeds, be happy about it.

Pros

Google Hotels Integration was the primary reason for the move.

Cons

The worst part of Cloudbeds is the support. The people posing as support agents are mostly message takers. At best, they will Google an outdated support article and drop a link in the chat. You are on your own. You will need to troubleshoot all issues yourself. The launch was disorganized. They turned the API on even though they had not finished our website, resulting in several duplicate bookings. There...

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we truly appreciate your comment. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from Cloudbeds. We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at Cloudbeds. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

IC

Isabel C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Um início difícil, agora a melhorar

Muitos problemas no processo de implementação das 7 unidades com imensos overbookings a ocorrerem que nos causaram imensos transtornos e perda de tempo de contacto com booking, expedia e cloudbeds para entender o que se estava a passar. Continuamos com problemas de sincronização da tarifa da HotelBeds desde Novembro, temos de alterar manualmente o preço da reserva para coincidir com o cartão a ser...

Pros

intuitivo, bom design, tem uma equipa de suporte disponível 24 horas, o facto de termos channel manager, booking engine e pms num só software facilita imenso o dia-a-dia de todas as unidades

Cons

recursos que faltam - sincroniza√ß√£o de tarifas com as OTA's que n√£o sejam s√≥ a tarifa Standard; o facto de n√£o termos possibilidade de colocar pre√ßos por ocupa√ß√£o; as unidades Spot Apartments t√™m perfis / p√°ginas diferentes e n√£o tendo liga√ß√£o entre elas faz com que o dia-a-dia seja dificil de gerir porque temos de ver propriedade a propriedade em vez de ter s√≥ um perfil (Spot Apartments) com as diferentes localiza√ß√Ķes (exemplo: se quisermos mudar um hospede de uma unidade para outra temos de cancelar a reserva e criar a reserva na outra unidade porque nao existe possibilidade de alocar de uma unidade para outra); outra coisa +√© o facto de voc√äs n√£o terem um alerta de pre√ßo minimo , isso era algo muito util ter por causa dos erros de digita√ß√£o (colocar 5‚ā¨ em vez de 50‚ā¨).

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying some of the core features of Cloudbeds. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the channel manager - and if you haven't already, please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com referencing this review so we can better understand your request.

TB

Tommy B.

Great partnership!

The customer service of Cloudbeds is the cherry on the cake! There responding time is extremely fast and they have their own representative "on the ground" which is extremely pleasant, so when necessary we can actually meet in person with our Account Manager. Also during the challenging COVID times they proved us so far several times being a solid partner where we can count on think together with us and offering great relief solutions instead of creating problems.

Pros

The software is Cloud based and therefore very easy to use anywhere at any time. Also the mobile version is extremely user friendly. The reporting is easy to read and understand. The interface of the booking calendar is extremely straight forward and easy to use. Training with our staff and new coming staff go very fast. It is possible to have an external daily backup of your data on your server. There are several extra integration apps available to connect to the system like POS systems etc. It is very easy to move around bookings in the calendar instantly.

Cons

Maybe a mobile app would be nice to have, however I understand they are currently working on that. Maybe one small feedback which could be approved is in their booking engine when you select a room it would be nice if the selection could show up in "Accommodations" column at the right side so you can see a summary of what you are about to book and with the option to deleted rooms when necessary. Also once you click "book now" there is no way to make any adjustments to the booking anymore. A minor issue however maybe good to look into it...

We appreciate greatly the effort and time it took for you to write this review. We are incredibly delighted to hear how enjoyable your experience is with us so far. We are also excited that you had the chance to put a positive recognition to our team. We are more than happy to provide any help we can to our friends who share the same walk of life. About your feedback on a mobile app, as you had mentioned too, we are currently developing a mobile app so you can use Cloudbeds on the go. About the Booking Engine, we will escalate this to our team so they can take further actions to improve this situation. In the meantime, please reach out to our team at support@cloudbeds.com if you need any other assistance.

NW

Nardya W.

Help in Unprecedented Times

Cloudbeds has been a great addition to our business, unfortunately we joined at the beginning of January 2020 so were only able to optimise the usage in the first 3 months, however the support that has been extended to us during the Covid Pandemic has been exceptional. Unfortunately our business has suffered terribly with a drop from 80% occupancy to barely 5% but Cloudbeds has been active with their training support and relief support. It is refreshing in this age of technology that customer service actually calls to speak to you. We really look forward to a continued relationship and a return to travel and more business in the future!

Pros

I like the easy calendar use. Setting up promotions, loading rates, online training information

Cons

I would like to see improved graphics for the direct booking site, to really show off Promotions or Special offers.

Thank you for your trust in Cloudbeds and for writing us such a nice review; we truly appreciate your feedback and that you are enjoying some of the core features. Regarding our booking engine, it is fully customizable through open HTML coding and we have some resources in our knowledge base that can help you re-design it into a suitable theme of your liking. Please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com and we will be more than happy to help you.

LS

Lara S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great reservation system for a small hotel

Overall, I've had a really good experience with Cloudbeds and am happy that this is the company we chose when picking a reservation system. There are lots of different options out there, and some of them were less expensive, but Cloudbeds turned out to be worth a little higher price. It's overall a really good software platform, and their amazing customer service and constant improvements makes it a really good value. I highly recommend them!

Pros

Cloudbeds works really well at organizing all of our reservations from different sources. It has a user friendly customer facing platform, and the platform we use is nice too. They are constantly making improvements and really listen to their customers' suggestions. I think the absolute best thing about Cloudbeds is their customer service. Really. I don't know that I've ever experienced such good customer...

Cons

There are a few clunky aspects to the software that could be improved. Setting up new base rates takes some time as you have to do it individually for each room type. Hopefully they'll find a way to improve that in the future. I've had a hard time setting up the system to automatically send a receipt to guests after they've checked out too. I'd also love it if our guests could choose add-ons when they book like adding a pet fee. It would be great if they could make this work with all of the different OTAs too, so that it's easier to collect a pet fee. Right now I have to manually go in and add this, which means the guest doesn't see their actual room price until they have checked in.

We are more than delighted to hear that you have made the correct choice with choosing Cloudbeds. We are proud to be able to provide you with a centralized system with the capability to dramatically increase your property operational efficiency. It has always been our main goal to provide you with a system so easy to use, that it can save you hours of work daily. Our support team is also very proud...

BG

Baris G.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use PMS with great booking channel manager

Cloudbeds is a great solution for us to provide multiple booking channel management with its multiple language and multiple currency integrations however still needs improvement in terms of number of languages and currencies it supports and integration with physical pos which leads to slow operations like in our case.

Pros

Really saves our time with its automised multiple booking channel management system especially its automatic rate management helps us to optimize our revenue by providing the optimal price for rooms over time. Offers a great number of booking channels, expecially integration with Expedia is really beneficial for us. Other great aspect of Cloudbeds is it is really easy to train the staff to start using it.

Cons

Acomos doe not have integration with the physical pos that we are using which costs us time in operations to manually input the credit card details. Additional languages and more multiple currency integration would be beneficial for the hotels which operate multi-national staff like us.

Thank you for this review! We are glad to be partners with your property. As we continue to advance our software solution, keep your ideas and feedback coming. Cheers!

SL

SUE L.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Front end is ok but back-end is far from acceptable

I was excited but after using it I was disappointed. On the front end, I do not deny that it has helped us in terms of inventory management and connection with OTAs. Nonetheless, the backend processes have really thrown us into utter disappointment. The support staff were trying to help but often provided workaround solutions that will put the property in a bigger issue. For instance, we had problems...

Pros

I like it that it is a all-in-one software and it's easy to use.

Cons

The payment processing module is far from acceptable. Cloudbeds is integrated with Stripe but the integration is not complete and requires a lot of manual backend work to confirm a reservation once a payment is cleared. One of the reasons for signing up with Cloudbeds is to cut down the amount of manual work backend we have but only to realise later that there are many things that have to be done manually....

Thanks very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. The communication between support and technical teams is an important part of the customer experience. We are sorry there were moments when it didn't go well. As to payment processing, we may have new solutions for you since the posting of this review. If you would like to learn more, please email support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. Perhaps we can find you a better solution. Thank you again for the candid feedback.

FA

Felix A.

The easy to use PMS

Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

Pros

- East to learn - Very intuitive - Quick on boarding - Great Channel Manager - Excellent support

Cons

- Not available in German Language - No Accounting integration - Invoicing format is not customizable

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are delighted to hear about the great impact it has brought to your business, and that it also promotes efficiency in your workplace. We have now launched our system in German, French, and Italian and I am sure you will love it! Regarding the integration with Accounting apps, we do partner with several Accounting apps such as Quickbooks, Xero, and a few others. If you need further assistance with integrations, please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

SA

Steve A.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any...

Pros

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Cons

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

GS

Gagandeep S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Not Recommended

Not happy at all, I will pay more this time but will look forward for something easier with reports

Pros

Create a reservation and check out a guest

Cons

Reports and accounting. Balancing and occupancy reports

Hi Gagandeep, thank you for sharing your feedback and we are truly sorry that your Cloudbeds experience did not meet expectations. We will try our best to improve our product and understand the differences in each customer's requirements. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@cloudbeds.com referencing this review so that we can help you and discuss any further concerns or suggestions.

cb

charles b.

Pres

I spent a lot of time describing and trying to fix problems

Pros

The system is easy to use. Consistently adding new features like Whistle and price point.

Cons

Took me a year of complaining for them to fix group bookings. And I believe that there are glitches in the availability matrix that block some available inventory. I’ve had multiple complaints from guests who have tried to book but cannot. Unforgivable issue since this should be their primary function. We’re still is that I’ve never know unless a customer calls.

Hi Charles, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

KN

Karin N.

Customer Service

Looking for a new program ! I use to love the program but they have cut back on help I think and now you cant get help very easy . You have to wait forever. Not what it use to be!

Pros

Customer service was great when I signed up and it was great for about a year.

Cons

You can't get help. When you do the live chats they just keep taking you in circles. Sending you links to go to . I cant even get into my cloudbeds now and am just waiting on someone to respond through a email . Such a panic feeling and I have customers waiting to book and can't get in the system to book or see whats available .

Hi Karin N, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to you to discuss this more. Cloudbeds

Pc

Panagiotis c.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Deciding to change prices on their own....

negative. they decided to double my fees in one day without any reconsiliation. they just doubled the price from 37 to 74. Total disgrace.

Pros

I was just changing the prices in 6 sites on my own. now its easier. nothing another channel manager wouldnt do.

Cons

constant bugs. the support instead of helping you out they just send you articles uppon articles

Dear Panagiotis, Thank you for taking time to post your review. Your feedback helps us do better. Over the past years, we have been building new solutions and making product improvements to help customers maximize revenue and increase occupancy. In order to continue providing customers with a world-class platform, prices had to be adjusted accordingly. Please note that prior to applying any pricing changes, we sent a 30-day notice to customers. The same email notification was sent to your billing email on November 15, 2022. Thank you for your feedback, and please do not hesitate to us at support@cloudbeds.com if any concerns remain.

HE

Henrico E.

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

Embraces the diversity in the field and the guiding principles

Championing sustainability in the industry. Cloudbeds gives the most comprehensive insight into the structure and functioning of this industry.

Pros

There is a sense of leadership and responsibility found in Cloudbeds. It has for a long time served as an umbrella in my hospitality management journey. Chiefly, Cloudbeds optimize business performance through its daily assistance in operations. It is also easy to deal with customer complaints and inquiries.

Cons

I had issues with bookings. It was slow to load new entries which affected our schedule. The issue was attended by the support team.

Hi Henrico, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds management, and customer inquiries/complaints. We appreciate it!