Humi Reviews

Humi

Human resources, payroll & benefits administration solution

Humi

Review Summary

Pros

Has fairly good basic HRIS functionality, easy to set up and use with a good price point. Company was very responsive during the sales process.

Colleen D.

Meghan W.

The product itself was created to be very user friendly and customizable. It has good potential and serves the needs of a smaller company.

Cons

Disappointed with the product and my experience. Oversold on the capabilities.

From what I can tell there are hundreds of features. Ll update my review should I encounter anything else.

Hugh K.

Humi has completely cut down the admin we used to do when tracking payroll or vacations.

4.5

HR CRM

The support team is amazing and they always ask for feedback.

Pros

We were looking for a solution to manage our HR department, the guy from Humi was very helpful and resourceful . I know that this software can be a game-changer in our business. Easy tracking of every one evolution in the team, easily signed the paperwork, you can make a survey for each member.

Cons

Since I was on free trial it wasn't easy to see all the features. You really need to set everything to see how it works.

Hey Amel! Thanks for the review and for the feedback regarding the free trial experience. We'll make sure to consider this in future builds. Have a great day. :)

Humi is a game changer

very good

Pros

The first thing you notice when you get onto Humi is how clean the design is. Wow Wow Wow. Usually my employees have trouble navigating softwares, but with Humi, my employees have become very independent. They just launched the Humi Go App which allows them to request Time-Off, and see their balances on their phone. No more email exchanges or paper forms for this gal! It was hard to find a Canadian...

Cons

There were a couple things they do not have that would be helpful. We currently have a couple hourly employees, and they don't have a clock in/clock out system. However we use the additional fields section to track these.

Extremely disappointing

Zero

Pros

Cons

Looking for efficiencies in our HR processes and had specific needs - we were promised that all needs could be met and that they would customize to do so. This was an outright lie - if your needs are on their 'roadmap' then all is good, but basic timesheet functionality (which we required) was not important enough for them to customize. Their "implementation" is free but basically non-existent -...

Humi - couldn’t do HR without it!

Pros

My experience with Humi so far has been seamless and enjoyable. We’re a 20 person software startup in the process of doubling our headcount over the next 8 months, so we were looking for something easy to use, but with enough features to support us while we scale. It was important to us that our new employees be impressed with the onboarding flow, since this is their first impression of our company,...

Cons

I did find one UX issue while creating an approval flow for a time off policy, but that’s to be expected in such a big product. From what I can tell there are hundreds of features. I’ll update my review should I encounter anything else. I also wish the Slack integration had more functionality.

Easily track payroll information and vacations!

Pros

My current company is using Humi to track payroll and vacation information all in one place. It has replaced the need for spreadsheets and emails back and forth. One part that is great is that past employees can still login to update their address information - we used to have to chase people's updated information when tax season came along. Everything is self-managed for users which is the best part. It also helps to have an approval system when tracking vacations that can be approved by a direct manager. It will also tell employees how many vacation days they have left which used to be a frequent question in our organization.

Cons

I was on customer support when no one was available so it asked me to schedule a meeting at a later time. When the meeting came around, no one was available.

Super intuitive and helpful

Overall, Humi was great at ensuring our teams were able to easily keep track of things like vacation time and other company updates. It's ease of use makes it a very attractive software product.

Pros

Humi is extremely easy to use. It helps our teams stayed organized and up-to-date. Compared to similar softwares, Humi has been the most intuitive.

Cons

The only downside to Humi was that it didn't directly connect with our benefits provider -- being able to connect directly with our benefits provider would make it much more convenient.

Hi Valeria! Thanks for your review. It's music to our ears hearing that Humi is intuitive and helpful. We hear you about the lack of benefits integration. We're relaying this feedback back to our team so that we can continue supporting you and BrandSpark! Have a great week!

Humi is a breath of fresh air

HR headaches gone - and the price is right!

Pros

I didn't realize how painful HR was until Humi came along and removed all the headaches. As a business owner, it's fantastic to have a cloud-based, delightful, solution to manage all my employees. So thankful to be out of word, google sheets and the antiquated world of PDFs!

Cons

Applicant tracking is still being built out. I'm very much looking forward to switching from our existing solution to Humi's but some functionality is still missing here. I'm told, however, a major update is on it's way!

Great Product!

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been perfectly seamless. Humi is a fantastic product, supported by a wonderful team of people. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Pros

We use Humi for everything from time off, performance evaluation, employee surveys, goal setting, and more.

Cons

They seem to be working hard to continuously add on features. Always seem to see something new under the 'whats new ' notification.

Hi Meghan! Thanks for the kind words. If there's anything else that we can to support you and your team, please let us know! - Kloe from Humi

basic product for basic needs

Disappointed with the product and my experience. Oversold on the capabilities. it does not integrate with any other products, if you don't plan on going through the entire suite offered, reconsider this product.

Pros

The product itself was created to be very user friendly and customizable. it has good potential and serves the needs of a smaller company.

Cons

The after-service is not the best. once you're onboarded, the help offered is minimal and not timely. furthermore, the information as to the capabilities and functionalities are not consistent. insist on seeing your actual requests before onboarding onto the product.

Easy to implement and use

Pros

I like the Overall information that is available and can be entered for future review. I also like the analytics and reporting.

Cons

Finding some information isn't intuitive as to where it is located, i have had to ask a few times where to find things, but the response has been incredibly quick. Also looking forward to a payroll feature being added.

SaaS HRIS at its best. Effortless setup, great customer support.

All the employee information in my company, always updated and available in the cloud.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is how easy it was to set up and roll out to our organization. I was able to do our company setup and send out links to our entire team to fill out their information in about 20 minutes. Their pricing model makes it super easy to trial the application and to drive value from it before Humi tries to charge you for the results. All of the employees in our company who use the app find big value from it.

Cons

The app is still in the early days. As they build out new functionality, they need to make it discoverable for users like me.

Excellent service, accommodating and helpful staff

Storing all HR items in one place and electronica.

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy the tracking system for earned vacation time. Uploading documents is clean and simple

Cons

my least favorite item about HUMI is the delay time it takes to see product development changes. Some items have taken more than a month.

Amazing, powerful and simple to use HR management software

Less time spending managing HR and more time growing the team.

Pros

Powerful, simple and free. Perfect tool to manage a growing organization without the complexity of other software on the market

Cons

I wish there was a link to payroll but I heard it is coming in the next few months. They also need to include the management of global offices such as Europe.

Humi is like Advil for HR. It takes away the headache of dealing with it as we scale.

HR without the headaches.

Pros

I like that it's a repository of employee information. As we grow it's increasingly important for me to be able to dive into Humi to check out employee time-off, phone numbers, birthdays, etc.

Locked in

We evaluated them as part of a search for an HRIS

Pros

Some good features for a smaller firm that doesn’t have anything in place - would be an improvement.

Cons

Having to be tied in with a benefits broker relationship as part of the pricing and access

Hi Nicole! Thanks for your feedback. As for your concern about being locked in, that's the opposite of how we want you to feel. Humi customers have two options: they can either go the benefits route by making Humi their broker, or they can pay the no-contract monthly fee. If you have any questions or want to clear up the confusion, feel free to email us at contact@humi.ca - Kloe from Humi