intelliHR Logo

intelliHR

Strategic HR software powered by actionable people analytics

intelliHR Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.53/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Overall Experience with IntelliHR has been great, super easy to use as a beginner, customer service has been wonderful, they often reply really quickly.
The limitations surrounding some of the reporting functions can be frustrating, but I understand this is something that the intelliHR team are working on.
Changing the set parameters around the graphics and charts - although this could just be my lack of indepth training in this aspect of intellihr.

Kate S.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Great product with excellent support

intelliHR assisted us to streamline and digitise our induction process and make it a more streamlined and user-friendly experience for new staff. It has also allowed us to automate many feedback processes that previously were very manual.

Pros

intelliHR is a very user-friendly platform that provides an intuitive user experience both for the administrator and also the team. It was very simple to get up and running and the support from both our account manager and also the support team in general, has been excellent since we joined. I appreciate the video meetings for quarterly reviews and opportunities to give feedback which can often feed directly into their development tasks.

Cons

Not a downside as such but my only comment would be at times I want it to allow me to be able to do more myself than the system allows from a manipulation perspective but this is not a major issue and we have always found a work around solution or in future releases something has been updated.

OD

Olga D.

Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

Perfect for our business needs

From the start when looking for a package and speaking to their sales team and directors through to meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is our Implementation Manager. The support she has given us has been amazing and extremely positive and rewarding. They have helped us get where we needed to and more. The business now has a one stop shop that is streamlined for all of our HR needs.

Pros

From the beginning of searching for a product through to implementation and support intelliHR have been great. Nothing that we asked for was a problem and they were proactive in helping us with things we didn't even realise we needed.

Cons

There has been nothing that has disappointed us so far.

BM

Bronte M.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Intuitive system and great customer service!

The customer service I have received in all of my dealings with intelliHR have been nothing short of amazing. Whether it's a scheduled quarterly catch up or request for assistance - the team have been great to deal with, friendly, helpful and professional. I really like that the system is continuing to grow and has new features added regularly. It's been exciting to see features that we have enquired about or suggested then coming in to fruition at a late point. Working with a software/company that doesn't just say "No, we can't do that" and instead says "Let's look in to that for you" is such an awesome experience! intelliHR will always look for your "Why" to ascertain what it is exactly that you are trying to achieve - and to see how they can help you achieve it.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and therefore easy to learn/use. The interface is user friendly, easy to navigate and well though out. It's not "clunky" like some systems I've used in the past - and the self-service tiles are great and so easily accessible!

NB

Nichola B.

Slick and easy to use.

My experience with intelliHR has been very, very good. The implementation went extremely well and the responsiveness from intelliHR is second to none. I have been involved with other software implementations in the past, and intelliHR certainly surpassed my previous experiences. I love the fact that intelliHR listen to their clients, if you have feedback or suggestions, they act upon these. In the...

Pros

I find the user interface very easy to use. Our staff have engaged really well with intelliHR and I believe the easy user interface is one of the reasons for this. The features I really love, is the goal functionality, the ease of setting up forms so we can get really useful feedback and have good performance review processes, the ability to set up automated workflow, task compliance and the analytics. When I first looked at this software I never thought I would use the analytics that much, but I have found them to be very useful and a massive time saver, especially for completing HR and remuneration surveys.

Cons

The one feature I would really have liked, was the ability to produce templated letters or contracts. I would also like to be able to import data into intelliHR using a csv or xcel file. Presently there is an API, but this is one way, which isn't much help for me. Most other functions that I need from intelliHR if not available, I have been able to work our a work around.

HG

Helene G.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Great product, amazing service

The selling process was enjoyable, clear, friendly and profesional. The handover to our customer success team was seamless, so was the training. Go live day was just another day in the office and this speaks volumes on how smooth the whole process was. Rep in particular is a true professional, very knowledgeable in what he does, a great source of new ideas, and someone who has conspicuous improvement in mid which is great. And he is a lot of fun which is great! But I could probably say the same thing about every single person we have been in touch with so far. Great team, very reactive.

Pros

The fact that it is cleverly design with end users and HR professionals in mind. It isn't just a nice piece of kit that is clever technologically speaking and looks good. It is actually suited to HR needs, and to the reality of running an HR department within a business. I particularly how the "out of the box" intelliHR forms and workflows are set up but also how we can customize them to make them our own. The people we are in touch with in IntelliHR understand HR AND software. This sounds obvious but I find this is actually quite rare to find. I found most software solutions are often technical tools developed by geeks who don't know the reality of their client's environments.

Cons

Would be great if we could edit forms once submitted.

Hi Helene! Thanks so much for your kind words and insightful feedback. We really appreciate that! Great news - the product features have been improving a lot in recent years so now you are able to edit the forms even after they are published!

LF

Louise Ferris F.

Legal Services, 201-500 employees

HRIS

Very positive we have both worked hard on developing this product

Pros

The analytics in the system was extensive and easy to use

Cons

No Recruitment module and or LMS module and was something I was wanting

KS

Kate S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great Implementation and Customer Service

Easy to use system, with supportive and responsive implementation and customer service. IntelliHR team works hard for continuous improvement and enhanced features.

Pros

Dashboard is clean and easy to look at. Workflows have greatly enhanced onboarding for employees and HR team, reducing our manual and time-intensive tasks. Pulses give great snapshots into whatever we like to ask at any time. Very easy to use.

Cons

No real cons. Enhancements are continuous and looking forward to integration with more and more products.

JY

JANET Y.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Streamline your procedures with ease

Our organisation, has external audits, and having all documentation at the touch of a button is invaluable. The onboarding process is excellent and the inputting of information, is easy as during implementation, the staff at intelliHR helped in the design of our forms and everything flows perfectly.

Pros

The implementation of the software into our organisation was a very smooth transition due to the excellent support and customer service we received from IntelliHR and no problem was ever to big for them to deal with and overcome The time savings since implementation have been phenomenal .

Cons

The only downside I have found is the time it takes to input old data into the system. I am transitioning to a paperless HR system so uploading existing staff documents is taking time, but the time saving when starting a new employee will eventually outweigh this.

KB

Kirsten B.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

An HR Must Have

We have had a great experience with intelliHR. We received a lot of training before intelliHR went live and if we have any questions, we always receive fast responses with in-depth explanations. Overall, the software is very userfriendly.

Pros

Our company has not had intelliHR for very long but it has already been a game-changer. There are so many pros (e.g. easy access to company analytics, being able to track employees' wellbeing, creating and storing forms, etc.) but my personal favourite feature would have to be the ability to create workflows. It takes big tasks and breaks them into bite-sized chunks. Having forms and checklists automatically sent out to the correct people at the correct time has reduced stressed and given the HR team peace of mind that nothing has been missed. In addition, automatic followup emails for tasks that are due soon have made life that much easier.

Cons

So far I have not come across major cons. If we have asked about a feature that intelliHR currently does not have, we have been told it is something that is being worked on or it is in the pipeline (e.g. being able to edit forms after they have been submitted).

JS

Jarrod S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A focus on the experience and professional development of our most important resource

On day one we had more visibility over our workforce than we ever had before.

Pros

IntelliHR is well designed and has a focus on the experience and professional development of our most important resource. Permissions model that allows easy access control, for example a First Aid role that allows first aid officers to see staff medical conditions and emergency contact details. The simple interface, staff were easily able to onboard themselves and set things up without training. The setup process with IntelliHR was exceptional - fast, responsive, and helpful.

Cons

The integration with Xero is fairly basic and it has a more focused feature set.

KK

Kate K.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Fantastic software!

We had no system at all to start and minimal processes, which has made the implementation really enjoyable! We were able to let intelliHR direct us to how some of our processes could look and go from there. Overall its been a super positive experience with zero stress.

Pros

Easy to use, customisable, lovely implementation/support team. The product is far superior to anything I've used before in my past roles. When we were originally looking, it was important for us that we find a product that is in line with Employment Law in NZ, and that also had good NZ support. intelliHR ticked those boxes for us. I also love the fact that it is truly a People focused platform. A lot of other products try to cover too many areas of HR and it means they don't do any one part particularly well (Payroll, L&D, etc). intelliHR sticks to what it knows and does it super well! It also means that the updates to the platform are happening all the time and features are actually getting constantly improved!

Cons

I think with any software, once you start using it you often find yourself thinking "oh how handy would it be if it could do this, or that", etc. But its easy to log improvement ideas and as mentioned above - they actually actively are working on feature improvements all the time! So I have confidence that my ideas are actually not just getting added to a massive pile that will never get looked at.

EW

Elaine W.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Great service, Great Product

It has been great so far and a really helpful system that has automised a number of our processes

Pros

The Intelli team are so helpful and knowledgeable about the produce. Questions are answered quickly and help is always at hand. The product has lots of really useful features and is easy to navigate through even for first time users.

Cons

Would be great to get some additional features that other platforms offer

KC

Karen C.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

IntelliHR is a must have

I've been training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is awesome! He is very upbeat and his energy is catchy. He knows the system back to front and is wonderful at training and in suggesting best ways to plan and to get the best use from the system. If [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Mum doesn't mind, I'd like to adopt him!!

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive, adaptable and extremely useful in keeping all your important HR data in one place. It means you can constantly keep tabs on the vibe of the business and helps us put out sparks before they become flames.

Cons

It would be good to include work based tasks for staff for supervisors to follow up on.

GK

Goran K.

Sports, 51-200 employees

IntelliHR Integration into the Voyager business

All interactions with the IntelliHR team and software have been positive and professional and IntelliHR has assisted our organisation in improving processes such as onboarding and performance reviews so we can continually improve our employees experience with the company

Pros

The ability to program and develop core people management functions to assist our organisation in striving to become the number 1 employer for coaches in the tennis industry.

Cons

Document file storage within the system could have greater functionality and use so it could become an organisations primary people management tool

JK

Jayde K.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

HR Support

The overall experience with IntelliHR has been great. From the initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting the project across the line - the whole experience has been great. The people at IntelliHR really make a commitment to understanding your business and they then tailor the product to suit your requirements.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I have found it to be very helpful with all of the paperwork side of the HR business. The implementation has been amazing with support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at IntelliHR. He is so great at training and explaining how the system works.

Cons

Like most software, its only as good as the information you put into it. You have to be fully onboard and 100% committed to make it work.

SK

Sarah K.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

I found that my Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She has taught we how to use the system efficiently and effectively and has created a very positive experience in using the Intelli HR platform. Before commencing the implementation process, it was a daunting thought, with the support and guidance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] throughout the implementation process of Intelli HR she has turned this experience into a positive, easy and seamless experience that has made our organisation operate more smoothly.

Pros

User friendly, easily able to browse around the platform

Cons

Not being able to create folders within the document tab

RL

Renae L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Game changing software

For us, its helped us ensure that team members are accountable for their ongoing training and career development, and has vastly streamlined this process. Plus the team were amazing at holding our hand through the onboarding.

Pros

The fact we could systemise our onboarding and performance management review process was a game changer for us. In an industry where there is a large amount of training, this meant that individuals could manage their own training journey.

Cons

The team are always looking to improve the software. Some technical glitches with the way the software operates but that is more of a process thing rather than the software itself.

BG

Bronwyn G.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Incredible customer service

From an Admin perspective, the software is fantastic. Even when I think our business has a unique set up that may be an issue from a software perspective, the customer service team will point to an extra feature that deals with exactly what I'm after.

Pros

The features! There are so many amazing features in this software. They really have taken the time to make it very user friendly for employees and employers.

Cons

That there isn't an option to show leave balances and apply for leave through the software (that isn't a manual process), linked through to our Payroll system.

JO

Jayde O.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Look no further!

The implementation felt seamless with the support of our CSM [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! The software is easy to use, help is never far away and its simple and initiative so have had a create uptake from users in the business

Pros

It's easy to use and simple from an administrator and user perspective. It is a single source of truth about your people. Easily integrates with third-party systems to create an end-to-end HR solution. All features are great to use.

Cons

Nothing not to like! All the features are great

MC

Melanie C.

IntelliHR & Car Next Door

It was has been great from start to finish. They delivered on what they promised during the sales calls, they've worked well with our team and did a lot of the set up and training. We have a small HR team so it was critical for us that this could be implemented easily and that it provided a good experience for our team.

Pros

Very VERY good UX, easy to use, highly customisable. Implementation was easy and very well run by the intelliHR team.

Cons

The only downside is that it doesn't have Talent Acquisition functionality but it integrates with most systems so not a huge problem for us.

KC

Kathleen C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

"IntelliHR saves time and provides valuable insights"

Pros

The continuous feedback and automation of our performance reviews has saved us time and provided valuable insights improving culture and collaboration. The monthly check-ins ensure any issues are quickly identified and dealt with, meaning our performance review process has become more forward and strategy focused, enabling us to drive aligned company performance. IntelliHR's customer service and support team is amazing. Always friendly, fast and on point with assisting and solving any issues regardless of whether the issue is product or user related.

Cons

Work flow between product features can sometimes feel a little clunky.

BW

Beth W.

Mining & Metals, 501-1,000 employees

IntelliHR review

Pros

IntelliHR is a user friendly platform, processes are easy to follow, the analytics are really interesting component to see the different statistics of the business.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences with the platform as of yet.

RG

Robert G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Easily adaptable software

My overall experience is that intellihr is the right fit for our business.

Pros

The software allows us to make changes easily, for example adding COVID vaccinations onto personal records.

JS

Joelle S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great support & versatile software

intelliHR has allowed us to better onboard new staff and manage/track the performance of existing staff to level up our HR processes.

Pros

The team listen to feedback to continually improve their software, the base software is easy to use and intuitive with strong reporting capabilities.

Cons

Some features are a little clunky but have improved over time (for example, form development and the duplication feature)

TH

Tenae H.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Great Product!

Great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always happy to help.

Pros

The overall navigation of IntelliHR is great. It's straight forward, easy to use and extremely helpful.

Cons

Maybe the inability to do anonymous surveys?