Timesheet Mobile Reviews

Christopher L.

Shauna D.

Benefits are it fits our needs better than the previous software we were using. I like all of the features offered, and it's worked well to this point.

Amy W.

Overall, I have become more and more frustrated with this app. I am switching as soon as I can.

Amy W.

That made us crazy, but there was no way to tell when they arrived or left a job site.

Troy K.

4.2

Our experience has been very good

Pros

Easy to use software that allows us to geo fence customer properties, which makes it easier for employees to log in and out of the system. Integrates with QB which is a definite plus.

My limited use review

I have been attempting to use Timesheet mobile for the past 30 days, but have found that the program has not been consistent on the way it opened each day, some days I could go into the manager section to punch in my crew and some days I had to use My TSM. This section was also non consistent and some days it took up to 30 minutes to punch in 3 men. I used to be able to punch in the men under the...

Pros

Cons

It does not work consistently and is very time consuming on the job sites trying to figure out what is required to punch in the crew each morning. Some mornings it took up to 30 minutes, then I had to go back into time sheets to correct start times.

Very Frustrated

A number of things. 1. Any reported problems are dismissed at "syncing issues" and never actually addressed or fixed, so I just quit calling. 2. Customer service seems empathetic when I call, but nothing gets done. I have asked for a feature to be updated for a year now and all I get is "it's in the queue." and "how much of a deal-breaker is it?" Seriously? And then I never hear from anyone again....

Cons

This reviewer was running an obsolete version of our software and did not wish to use our latest version that addressed these concerns 2 years ago.

Good product, great customer service

Pros

Software is easy to use and is a helpful in keeping track of the movement of our maintenance staff and for recording hours worked.

Cons

Sometimes where there is a update, there is a slight glitch in the application that causes problems for my guys in the field.

Timesheet Mobile---making timecards a thing of the past

Pros

I love that I can clock in and out from the convenience of my phone. Some days I work from home, so it's great that I don't have to email my boss to track my hours or try to remember to edit them the next day. Also, on the rare occasion that I get to work before the keyholders are there to open the office, I am able to clock in from my phone and start my work, without being penalized for some one else's tardiness.

Cons

I can't think of too many cons. The clock in/out aspect can sometimes be wonky, i.e. sometimes I get clocked in twice when I'm actually trying to clock out, which adds a step more for my payroll administrator.

Best investment we've made

Before timesheet, we relied on verbal confirmation of hours worked. Sometimes people are people and don't tell the truth. Well, it would catch us when a client would call about the bill and say, 'Sara wasn't here until 3 pm, I came home at 2:30 and she was gone!' - ARG! - that made us crazy, but there was no way to tell when they arrived or left a job site. UNTIL Timesheet Mobile - I know this may...

Pros

everything

Amazing useful app!

We can track our employees and we know what to charge our customers. We can also calculate travel time and revenue. The customer service at Timesheet Mobile is phenomenal.

Pros

this app is easy to use, the dashboard is user friendly and it has many different possibilities. You can adjust different options for different employees. The reports are clear. Also the geofencing is a major plus.

Cons

there is nothing that we don't like about this app

Hi Mimi, Thank you for the 5 star review! Glad to hear Timesheet Mobile is helping your company manage your mobile workforce. Thanks again, Timesheet Mobile Team

Great tool and software for timesheet entry

Pros

Timesheet mobile is a great way to manage timesheets online and go paperless.

Cons

the interface could be better, but navigating the app isn't that hard.

Hi Arnold, Thank you for the nice review! We just released our redesigned User Interface and it is really nice. Keep the feedback coming and help us make Timesheet Mobile the best solution for workforce management. Timesheet Mobile Team.

Project Manager

Timesheet Mobile is a true business partner that is flexible and responsive to our needs. Their software has enabled us to become more efficient, more aware and better prepared for our work week. The monthly savings is just the cherry on top. Thank you Timesheet Mobile!

Pros

The Geo Fence and Scheduling

Cons

Timesheet mobile has enhanced how we do business on so many levels I don't really have anything to say about the least part of this program.

Timesheet mobile is a good tool for tracking hours for a team/ individual or a consultant.

Pros

It can be controlled by the admin or any individual within the organization based on access granted. Its can be linked to calendar. It organizes and generates systematic reports with can be help for maintaining the record. Also helps when linked with payroll externally. Timesheets generated by a admin can be controlled for different projects.

Cons

It limits its use to timesheet. For many other software like CMIC it is one of the features of many. For big organizations it might serve the purpose.

So far it has been very positive

The ability for our field employees to accurately record their time and to be able to monitor and review their time. No need to print out spreadsheets for the managers to review it can all be done on line reducing the amount of time spent by all on time cards.

Pros

How easy and user friendly it is and how little training of our employees was needed to use the application.

Cons

Good light software with big on functions

Pros

Most important part of this software is mobility. Making people to do time sheets is most difficult task. Working professionals do forget to get the time sheet done, as its a task where actual laptop or a computer is needed, this software gets rid of it all and time sheet could be done in matter or seconds. Highly recommended for all business types

Cons

Some times GPS tag doesn't work as intended. May be due to poor coverage or may be due to software code. But this happens 1 in 1000 times, which is pretty much negligent

Hi Vaibhav, Thank you for the 5 star review and for recommending Timesheet Mobile for all businesses! Timesheet Mobile Team

Easy to set up and understand with the functionality that we need

Don't have to manually track time

Pros

Geofence alerts and notifications when someone crosses a fence. However it would be cool to auto check in or checkout of a geofence

Cons

UI is a little dated and hard to manoeuvre and I would like to see if it will automatically checkout or check in on entering a geofence

convenient and simple at its finest!

The promptness from the notifications provided by the app.

Pros

The notifications to punch-in once you arrive within a certain mile-radius of work. Keeps the employees on-time for work.

Easy to use!

Personally I would like to see some more options/ selections. I and have submitted my request to my corporate office. I'm not sure of the progress on this. I will get with my corporate office about it.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it does not work. Freezes and kicks' you out frequently.

Good Value

Good value in capturing time sheets and employee locations. Integrates well with QuickBooks Desktop.

Pros

geofencing job sites

Cons

Could have easier scheduling.

The software is not performing as promised. Support does not get back.

Pros

ability to tack employees. Appreciate all of the features that are offered and promised. See great potential to make administration more accurate and efficient.

Cons

can't record notes and fences are too large. The product does not fulfill the marketing promises and support is either non-existent or inflexible.

It prompt my enployees to check in blocks before they arrive, sonis not so accurate

Pros

Makes easier to do accounting and payments for my employees, and keep them in check supposdely but i have my doubts.

Cons

I am paying more than before as a business owner, i am not sure that is worth it, as the software is not so accurate. I might go back to my old system

Pros

Simple interface and it is easy for my employees to log time.

Cons

Somewhat basic features. Nothing terribly fancy.