InvGate Service Desk Reviews

Pros

Invgate Service Desk manages complex processes in a very easy and nice to use way. The integration with Invgate Asset Management tool is amazing.

Fernanda A.

Windy H.

The interface is awesome. We believe that in these terms is the best software on the market.

Sergio O.

Cons

Getting the correct permissions for all agents/users is a frustrating experience. Somewhat confined to canned reports with little customization.

Organization, problem tracking, time management.

Chris H.

Workflows are subpar, even just a basic onboarding workflow is hard to build out.

Collin F.

4.6

This the best Helpdesk cloud based software

We were a company which, being a provider of IT services, presented many problems associated with the service to our external clients, which is why after defining a strategy for the implementation of a help desk. After evaluating several solutions from the market, we made the decision to use Invgate Servicedesk since in addition to being aligned with ITIL, it allows the implementation of a service table in a quick and friendly way, the reports are quite detailed and the best is the gamification.

Pros

Currently we are working to relaunch our help desk, because after the good reception of the clients we saw the need to adjust several additional options of the product.

Cons

No Mobile App available for the users Android and IOS

Stunningly beautiful yet powerful!

We wanted a Service Desk solution that is easy to use and yet can accomodate complex workflow, InvGate Service Desk can answer all of these. I have used ServiceNow & Heat, those products are very verbose in terms of wording. InvGate SD is concise less word but more to usable actions. I would recommend this highly to other people looking for ITSM solution.

Pros

- Easy to setup and easy to understand on daily usage, the relations between grouping, help desk and catalog is superb. - Query builder is the one I like most, consistency across the system, you learn once and you can use similar familiar query. - Gamification is fun!

Cons

Built-in integrations to other platform or service is somewhat rather limited. But workaround for webcall and inbound API is welcome.

InvGate Service Desk Review

InvGate is a pretty good product overall. There are a lot of little annoyances, but if they were to fix these, it could be a pretty great product.

Pros

Affordable Easy to setup Ability to use variables when creating a ticket Ability to add observers and collaborators to a ticket Easy to do things like reassign and escalate

Cons

No Due Date field unless you use SLAs No ability to delete a comment or edit a comment If you add a comment before selecting Solve (which ultimately closes the ticket), you have to enter your solution again and select Solve for your solution to show up as the resolution If you added a comment to a ticket when the owner has an out of office notification turned on in their email, the out of office email...

It made our technical support most better than in recent times. We get our clients to have another point of view and level up with tickle self-management

Pros

Your tracking tickets and SLA. Its essential to achieve your goals.

Cons

This product contains flaws when it comes to making reports. While it is good, when it comes to extracting a large detailed data report, it throws errors that have not yet been fixed.

Service Desk has made our support manageable

Despite it not being perfect, Service Desk has changed our support queue from being unmanageable to having everything tracked in one place, with time stamps and a request is never missed. Setup could be easier, but once complete, I would highly recommend this to a company looking to streamline their end-user support.

Pros

-Very good end-user experience -Never miss a request -Integration with JIRA -Application integration (widgets)

Cons

-Setup is tedious -Getting the correct permissions for all agents/users is a frustrating experience -Somewhat confined to canned reports with little customization

Service Desk Invgate

Pros

It is a visually beautiful tool. The operation is intuitive. It is easy to install and configure

Cons

it would be missing that the entry of the initial information of the users in the requirements is improved

Seguimiento y monitoreo

Nos permite ordenarnos, tener control y visibilizar lo que sucede en la red de subtes es importante para mejorar el servicio

Pros

Fácil de usar, amigable y practico de cara al usuario, tiene mucha usabilidad, se puede personalizar según categorías y grupos, la administración es sencilla, permite seguimiento y monitoreo de solicitudes de forma rápida, se emiten gráficos para la toma de decisiones de mejoras

Cons

Le sumaria una funcionalidad que permita seleccionar varias solicitudes, agruparlas, para asi resolverlas o cancelarlas todas a la vez, y con esto no tener que ir una a una para cancelarlas.

Excellent tool end to end

From negotiation to implementation and support, my experience has been excellent. The tool has exceeded the expectations.

Pros

Service Desk is an excellent tool end to end. It is a tool of rapid implementation, with a short learning curve and very friendly for the administrator and end user.

Cons

I honestly do not have any problem with the tool.

Excellent tool

Pros

Excellent tool, easy to use, configure and very easy to use. It helped organize our help desk and our times.

Cons

I honestly do not find cons in the tool, it meets all our expectations

A ticketing system that motivates and engages your users

Pros

The usability and flexibility of the product as well as the great customer support was decisive.

Cons

Not available as an app on Microsoft 365 Not available as a mobile app

Our experience with the InvGate Service Desk has been excellent

I have been able to simplify many processes for our business and provide one place for our users to communicate with various departments within the business.

Pros

There are many things that I enjoy but the ability to customize the product to handle whatever situation our business has is a major pro. I have been able to setup tickets and workflows for many different departments within the business that helps simplify processes for them. The gamification process adds a unique experience for our agents and allows for friendly competition. The InvGate service desk also provides a better visual experience for our agents and end users compared with our previous product. It allows the agents to better tell what is happening with a quick view of the dashboards and the tickets assigned to them so they know what they need to work on.

Cons

I would like to see more built in templates for the badge system including icons that are built in as well. It would also be nice to have multiple views for coins earned for agents rather than the standard 60 days rolling period.

Service Desk organizes our day.

I love the fact that the users can create there own tickets, it saves my techs a ton of time. We had an issue with SD removing workstations after an amount of time with no respose, but I was able to change the very quickly with the guidance of Invgate. I like the fact that end users can score the techs tickets. There are many reports available, and customizable. I was easily able to customize the service level agreements.

Pros

Ease of use and configuration. The product creates ticket automatically from emails and phone calls. Our users can create their own tickets which saves us a ton of time. I was able to setup a few groups so that I could setup different level for service.

Cons

My tech support users do not have as much access as I would like them to have.

Easy to Create Ticket, rocky metrics creation

Service Desk is a good tool that can use some additional tweaking so that it can remain resourceful while flexible like writing an email.

Pros

I like that the tickets can be designed to be used very simple and you can require any level of detail you'd like from the user. I also like that you can program a search bar for the participant while they are creating a ticket in case they can find the info they are looking. I also like that Service Desk can be integrated with confluence and there is a section in the ticket for the administrator where I can easily reference an article for the client.

Cons

I think the ticketing system is not as flexible as writing a simple email, and I don't like that when you are responding to a person's request you can't really see their original question while you're typing their answer. Also, running a report of all of the questions is very difficult to do in a clean way, and I have to use a legend of my creation in order to translate the code name of the topics to English names.

InvGate is very easy to use for both helpdesk and end users. It doesn't try to be a Swiss army knife

Organization, problem tracking, time management

Pros

Its simplicity. In looking at similar software packages I found that there were just too many features, too many things crammed into one software. I also found them to be very inflexible, wanting you to run your help desk their way. Their support has been great.

Cons

My only problem is that although InvGate supports SSO through Office 365, they do not have an integrated app within MS Azure. Several other service desk software's do and it makes the login by end users seamless. There is little documentation on how to set it up and it took a little trial and error to get it working so that users can click the "Log In with Office 365" button but it would be so much nicer if there was an Azure app so that it could be added to the O365 launch pad and clicking on it took you right into the service desk.

The most flexible help desk software ever written. If you can think it, it will do it.

Ease of use. Ability to create multiple help desk divisions to keep service requests separated. One stop for our end. Great product.

Pros

Ease of use. We developed a short video and within minutes our end users were submitting help desk tickets. I am amazed how much information we can obtain from this software. The triggers and workflows are endless. Invgate support is phenomenal. "No" and "it can't" are not in their vocabulary. New feature development never ends. We have asked and they have created. One of the best choices we have ever made.

Cons

Active Directory integration is lacking features. I have submitted my ideas and what other programs are doing with AD and the Invgate team is working on it so this won't be a "Con" for long.

We are very satisfied with the tool. We are incorporating more and more services, not just IT

The benefits we have to use Invgate are the administration of the tool, fast response to needs or configurations, knowledge base

Pros

What I like most about Invgate is how easy it is to configure. The predisposition and fast response of the support before our consultations or inconveniences. And they are always working to offer improvements

Cons

A point to improve is related to the updates of the version of the tool. Most of the times we had to do an update of the tool we made many tests and found a bug, and when we believe that everything is OK to be able to implement it in production, an error occurs.

Great value for the money

We are able to integrate several departments together into one solution and to take care of all of our in-house forms with Invgate.

Pros

My employer and I reviewed several solutions and none of them combined the level of features with affordability like Invgate. The workflow solution was a game changer for us.

Cons

Some of the setup could benefit from being a little easier to use. Sometimes when you are setting things up the whole process gets monotonous and could be made a little easier. But you can't argue with the end product.

I use the Service Desk as a smart bid control

Pros

The developers of the product support small companies and provide a tariff with a fixed amount of payment, amounting to 10 USD per month, and this is not very suitable for us, because we employ about two dozen people. But for small companies this is undoubtedly a plus. In my work, I mostly use reports and analytics, which are very well designed visually and practical - they are simple, functional and easy to use.

Cons

The tariff with a fixed amount of payment is calculated for three people. If a team of 4-5 people, and this can be considered small, you need to pay about 100 USD per month, which is too expensive.

satisface to use a easy software

Pros

it is a very easy software to use and configure, adapt to our business needs. provides stability in the ejecution process, the time customer support its satisfactory its is softwate that is kept in constant updates

Cons

the relationship Price vs Product it's not agreement. the report module its very complicate to use and configure, dara extraction is complicated

Very easy to use

Organize my help desk support

Pros

Personalization is the best option of this soft. is a tool that is modeled to the extent of the help desk you want to create.

Cons

In my understanding, the lack of quick search for support tickets by user name that created it, is the biggest flaw in the system

Convenient service, which allows solving many tasks at the enterprise

Pros

This service has many functions and at the same time is easy to install and use. If you do not have any experience with products, it will take 30-40 minutes to install and configure the software. So I'll say that before you a cool service that allows you to set up work processes and accelerate the work in teams, with a minimum of effort and time. I am also happy about the possibility of integration with other programs, for example, Confluence.

Cons

I think that the only drawback of all such products is their high cost. Otherwise, I did not have any complaints.

Great solution.

more control over the user request, more users happy, more business value added.

Pros

you can add a simple workflow in seconds or a complex one in minutes. is easy put your own process to work. The integration with Active Directory works great.

Cons

If you want go for a medium complex implementation, you will need consultancy. The setup is easy, the support is fine, but is not enough. More integration with Office 365 will be necessary soon.

Quick to get started with excellent support. Easy to use with added functionality.

The tracking and management if service desk requests and updates to the users as to status. Dashboard reports to continually monitor performance. The support for electronic workflows is an bonus feature that has value.

Pros

The user interface is intuitive for quick adoption. Electronic workflows with forms management allows us to incorporate many business approval processes into a user request.

Cons

Have not had any issues or complaints that are of any major concern. Possibly more built in dashboard reports to work from that can be quickly adapted rather than start form scratch.

Very easy to use, nice looking interface.

Pros

Good looking, simple to use interface. Does everything we need, without being overly complicated. Support is very responsive, and includes our requests in future versions frequently. Our end users really like it, too.

Cons

Can't think of many cons with Service Desk. Only con I can think of is the licenses are per user and not transferrable to another user.

Best Service Desk solution around

Pros

We have been using it for over a year now, with no issues at all. Everything we wanted from the software, it delivered. Very easy to use, very powerful to fit your needs, and very good customer support.

Cons

No issues so far. Great assistance from Customer support, very reliable. Sometimes times worked on issues do not update correctly.