Operations Hub

Supercharge HubSpot CRM with a full toolkit for ops teams.

Operations Hub Reviews

Pros

The team member was fantastic, friendly, professional and within 5 minutes had explained what I needed to do. Overall I am very pleased with this product for the use case I outlined above.

Amanda M.

Overall, PieSync worked great for us and saved us a lot of time doing exports/imports daily. The functionality and concept are great and most everything worked very well.

Tyler G.

Mandy V.

Cons

One frustration was that there are a lot of properties that couldn't be synced or mapped how we wanted.

Tyler G.

Sadly, it only synced the contacts and left me to manually sync the rest.

Emile L.

The answer to our challenge

Transcript

Amanda: Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a digital marketing director in the telecommunications industry, and I give...

Great tool for outbound

I sync all my client's data using this tool, way easier to use than other tools and it saves the trouble of creating a custom tool based on the API, the liberty I have to update any field is great.

Pros

It is more flexible than any other tool, I can connect any custom field I want.

Cons

Updating based on lists would be a great addition.

Best (only!) Tw0-Way Sync of Contacts between Infusionsoft and Gist (ConvertFox)

I've had the best experience with setting up and using PieSync than I've had with literally any other piece of software I've ever used.

Pros

So easy to set up and sycn as many custom fields between Infusionsoft and Gist as I wanted. Works perfectly! And instantly!

Cons

It doesn't sync all "Tags" at once (as there could potentially be hundreds or thousdands), but you can sync as many individual ones as you want.

Easy to use and good support

We were able to connect our CRM system with our marketing automation platform

Pros

Very straightforward to set-up the two-way syncs between platforms and the customer support is very fast and helpful. As it's still fairly new, full integrations aren't built out yet on certain platforms like Base CRM.

Cons

We're now able to create a two-way integration between our CRM system and our marketing automation platform, integrating two systems that previously weren't able to talk to each other.

Hi Adela, Thank you for this perfect review :) Really appreciate your feedback, although I think you accidentally made a mistake with our cons. No problem though because I think this is one of the main reason you're using PieSync so thank you for sharing your insights on how you use your CRM and your marketing automation platform. Thanks, Ewout

User friendly for the non-techy people!

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I highly recommend this solution and am so happy we chose it!

Pros

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I like being able to see the statistics of everything. I love that everything syncs to our CRM system super quickly.

Cons

My only issue, and it's not huge, is that there are some fields that don't sync because of the type of field they are. I found a work around but it would be great if for example, a drop down in CRM could map to a drop down field in HubSpot. There is also a little button that sometimes pops on automatically when setting up an integration that will sync the other way around. That has gotten me in to some trouble a couple times but I have to just remember to turn it off. Would be nice if it didn't automatically turn on.

Syncing Done Right

Pros

First and foremost, it's SUPER simple to set up syncs. Whereas our previous syncing solution took a couple of hours to get up and running, PieSync took about 5 minutes. What's more, we were able to customize the sync to our liking, cutting out several extra steps that we had to complete in our previous system. This saved our team about 30 minutes per person per day. It's amazing!

Cons

My only gripe is that I get logged out of the system relatively regularly. For someone who LOVES watching the real time report of syncs, this can get a little annoying (but just a little).

Best solution for sync Pipedrive and Hubspot

Very useful and easy to use

Pros

It works really well sending our CRM contacts into Hubspot and easy to use. I could create rules to organize the data without interrupting others Hubspot integrations.

Cons

Piesync doesn't provide a good solution when the fields mapping don't match well. For example, a Country drop down menu in Pipedrive that doesn't match with the Country open box field in Hubspot.

Fantastic

I had a few syncing problems because of a Mailchimp's restriction, which did not allow us to update the contact. I had a chat with the customer care; they were ready and quickly on the response and find out a workaround to fix it.

Pros

It does exactly what we were looking for. Syncing contacts between Google Contacts and our Database in Mailchimp it is crucial to communicate properly with our audience. Moreover, because we work on a weekly basis on the labels and create clusters and groups of audiences.

Cons

Actually, I did not find it yet.

Only solution for Zoho<>Outreach

Pros

PieSync was the only option we could find that allowed us to connect ZohoCRM and Outreach.io - at least to do it well. Zoho Flow claimed to work, but it was a catastrophe because it was both unreliable and drove up the cost of our ZohoCRM seats because it uses webhooks. PieSync does it all intelligently with API's, and we used it to sync with MailChimp too. We only use one-way sync because it's all about marketing automation for us, and PieSync has been a an all-star for us. Their customer support was also super helpful when we hit a snag early on!

Cons

The two-way sync can drive up costs quickly, so you want to be sure it is worth it for you.

Perfect for sync database

Pros

With Piesync it's very easy sync two databases, you can also customize the parameters based on which to synchronize the database and perform simple automations.

Cons

Piesync is not cheep for large database.

Great Sync

Works well, but only adds contacts from one system to another (never deletes or removes anything - which is not as useful)

Pros

Keeps multiple systems in contact sync in real time

Cons

Does not remove contacts when you delete them from one system.

Thank you, Jesus!!!

To potential users of PieSync: Have you ever tried to "sync" contacts between Google Contacts, a CRM, another CRM, a website (that has a CRM), and perhaps various tools (that also are driven by your contacts)? I'm sure you have. And I'm sure you hated your life when doing so. And I'm sure you realized that each company's "integrations" are nothing short of terrible if they wrote their "integration"...

Pros

- It SYNCS contacts (which is not "pushing" contacts via Zapier) between any system that uses it. - It WORKS FLAWLESSLY. I never have to mess with it. It just works. - It's fast. - Umm... what else is there? I mean, it SYNCS your contacts in real-time!!!

Cons

- More developers (and therefore more "management" of software companies) need to use PieSync for their integrations. - It's not free - which is fine because it is WELL worth the money for what it does.

The easiest way of setting up two-way contact synchronisation between apps

Quick and easy two-way synchronisation of contacts between cloud products.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. The website GUI is simple to follow and allows you to connect 3rd party contact apps to each other for two-way synchronisation. I use PieSync to keep the contacts in my two Google accounts -- personal and work -- in sync. I also use PieSync to keep my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) package -- Nimble -- in sync with Google's G Suite and visa versa. Bottom line -- it just works, and it works well!

Cons

I have a large number of contacts (3000+) so the pricing for synchronisation starts to become an issue.

Hi Richard, Thank you for this great review. Good to hear that you are using PieSync to keep Nimble in sync with Google. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to send an email to our support team, they would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

PieSync - helpful tool to sync contacts across multiple cloud services

Relatively easy to set up and configure, with selectable bi-directional sync, makes it a crucial component to synchronize contact info across disparate cloud services.

Pros

It works and fills the gap where disparate cloud services do not provide native sync I/O (outside of direct API or CSV import/export). With recent funding, it looks like the velocity of adding additional sync end-points is increasing. Very nice.

Cons

Currently, there is no history or logging of what happened. There isn't much documentation about what fields are synced (and/or it seems like there are fields that are not synced, that would be helpful to sync).

Hi Forrest, Thank you for your review. Regarding the two missing features - we are working on both of them with a launch date by the end of this summer! You will be able to see the log of all changes made to contacts in sync. Also, we will introduce custom fields syncing and mapping, meaning you will be able to sync all fields, eliminating the need for documentation on which fields are synced (as we will sync them all!). You can already find documentation in our Help Center by checking the help article of App A and then compare it to the help article of App B. I agree it's not ideal, but soon this won't be necessary anymore. We'll keep you posted once we introduce these 2 features.

Works Great for Syncing Contacts - No Better Solution

We are able to sync contacts between our multiple SaaS accounts without conflicts in data.

Pros

We are regularly using automation at our company and for our clients. Having proper 2-way sync is tough to come across for all of the SaaS that we are currently using. In some instances, we have made Zapier work to give at least 1-way sync, which is still required at times, but when possible, we definitely use PieSync for our syncing needs.

Cons

I have some SMB clients that have a lot of contacts but they are still a very small company. The pricing does start to get pretty expensive especially if 99% of the contacts dont actually change on a regular basis. If you have 100k people in your CRM over time, even if you arent touching most of them, you have to pay for a pretty high tier to keep them synced. Selective sync is good in this regard if you dont want everyone in your CRM to be synced to say your Help Desk for example, but there are scenarios where this can get pretty expensive.

Hi Alex, Thank you for this great review. Happy to hear that we are to help you syncing contacts. And contacts are just the beginning of what we'd like to sync for you :) If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, they would be happy to help you out. Thanks, Ewout

Fantastic Syncing Solution, Excellent Customer Support

It has saved us an enormous amount of time, and allows us to sync between our CRM solution and MailChimp with ease, something that was incredibly difficult to do with our previous CRM solution.

Pros

PieSync has made it incredibly easy for us to sync groups between Prosperworks (our CRM solution) and MailChimp. We use tags in Prosperworks that indicates which groups we want to sync, and then send targeted campaigns to those groups in MailChimp. PieSync is extremely clear, and allows users to build sync solutions using a step by step prospers that is very intuitive.

Cons

The only downside is that it is not cheap. If it was half the price, it would be even better, but to be honest, it is so valuable, at least for our needs, that we are willing to pay it.

Hi Robert, Thank you for your awesome review. Our team will be really happy after reading your feedback. Great to hear that we have been able to save you time so you can focus on your core business. Don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any questions about our pricing. Thanks, Ewout

Flawless real time sync

I have several CRMs constantly updated from a single point of entry. This gives me piece of mind as I'm no longer tied to a CRM platform, I can switch tool as I please.

Pros

Real Time sync and two way sync. It just works, I can rest assure all my CRMS are up to date. Really easy to setup too.

Cons

Price plans change based on number of contacts or integrations. It gets quite high. I dont believe the number of contacts one manages correlates with the size of the business.

Hi Nuno, Thank you for your feedback and your awesome review. I'm really happy we have been able to save you time with updating your CRMs. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Best, Ewout

An easy, and intuitive process that made me a much happier person compared to the last software used

Constant two-way syncing was essential and helps a great amount!

Pros

Besides the two-way syncing capability, the ease of use is wonderful. Granted I am decent when using technology but that does not mean that I do not want something that is simple and efficient. We had other services prior but they just did not get the job done like PieSync does. We have a few Customer Relations Management systems (CRMs) we use to keep track of all our clients and business relationships. Some are more of a phonebook in the sense of contact information and notes, and others are more like Constant Contact and Salesforce where events can be created an managed. With a team, it is difficult to update and add contacts across all our platforms and PieSync does that heavy lifting for us.

Cons

Hi Mauro, Thank you for this 10/10 review. I only read good things here :) Let me know if there's anything we need to improve or can do better. Thanks, Ewout

It's an excellent tool

I work on my own and I am using more CRM and email marketing tools to get clients as a freelancer, so I realized that I need software that helps me with the synchronization of contacts, which is gradually increasing. This is how I recently got to know PieSync and I'm using the trial version. I am very happy with this software! It saves me time and helps me optimize my contact list, keeping it synchronized and updated in the software I use. I really recommend it 100% -

Pros

It's an excellent tool that allows you to synchronize contacts in all your applications and software automatically, which saves me a lot of time and allows to optimize my work; the changes are constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about doing it manually or being on top of it. It works perfectly and the synchronization is done in a multidirectional way. It has a large list of softwares that are integrated into it, and each day increases. The configuration is simple, it is easy to understand and use because it has a fairly intuitive user interface.

Cons

For now I've no complaints, it has worked perfectly and I'm completely satisfied.

PieSync does what data connectors do not do. It actually syncs your contacts!

Pros

That it actually syncs and that it works consistently! No triggers are needed although you can set rules. Set it and forget it :)

Cons

Nothing really, While I feel that it is quite simple to use, if anything it is too flexible (multiple rules, ability to sync to and from more than one platform). While valuable, this might be intimidating to some users.

Hi Craig, Thank you for this great review. Great to hear that we have been able to help you with syncing contacts. And that's only the start of our plan ;) Stay tuned for some mayor improvements. Thanks, Ewout

Synchronized data in different software

I'm using Piesync within the test days and I really like it. I was able to synchronize my Gmail contacts with Mailchimp and Debitoor. I liked it a lot because it's easy to use and it saved me some time. The trial period offers all the tools of the software, without restriction so I can analyze its total scope. The configuration has been easy, I haven't had any complications. It's definitely a useful and necessary software for any company.

Pros

It's a great tool to synchronize contacts and not have to rewrite them in every software that we use. I really like that the synchronization is bidirectional, it saves me a lot of work. It gives you the opportunity to scale through your plans and that's pretty good.

Cons

The price is adjusted depending on the number of contacts, so if you have a small company that is growing, you can pay a lot in the future and that depends on the number of contacts you need to handle. I think that the number of users or customers that a company has, doesn't determine your monetary income, so you may end up paying more than you earn.

Simple et efficace

Je synchronise actuellement, Outlook avec 1CRM, Hubspot et SendinBlue. A l'arrière Google contacts avec Fullcontact

Pros

Enfin une application qui fonctionne en sync dans le deux sens, et pas seulement un import une fois qui n'importe pas grand chose. Qui travaille avec une seule application ? Chacun de nous a le besoin de synchroniser, des contacts principalement, entre plusieurs application pour rester à jour. Pour la première fois, cela fonctionne du premier coup. Merci !

Cons

Deviens couteux si vous avez besoin de souplesse pour paramétrer des champs nommés différemments, surtout pour des privés ou des associations..

Piesync simplifies a very hard business problem by connecting and syncing cloud-based apps

Saved time and money to sync apps. Also increased the quality of our data, making our people more productive.

Pros

It's easy to use Works extremely well Great Customer Service Limited bugs Reduced extra time Increases the quality of all our data Great selection of business apps that connect with their app

Cons

It takes time to set it up and test the connections. However, less time than other products. Would like more automated detailed reports on sync issues by transaction.

Hi Barry, Thank you for this great review. 10/10 is great, but we are still working on some improvements to help you even better. The reports are a good idea, I'll make sure to add this to our roadmap. Thanks, Ewout

It "just works".

Top marks for filling this gap and, to be honest, enabling the different specialised CRMs to be worth considering: if we couldn't sync our top sales CRM choice with our top client support CRM choice, would we have chosen them after all? Quite possibly not. Nimble and Capsule can, in fact, thank PieSync for clinching the deal.

Pros

No single CRM seems to be effective for the different ends of the business that need one, and the cost of platforms that have multiple kinds of front end so they can claim to do it all is prohibitive. So synchronising the underlying contacts between multiple specialised platforms is an important requirement. Manually implementing and maintaining APIs between multiple platforms ourselves is a complete no-no, so this is perfect to keep our multiple CRMs (plus Google Contacts, so I know who's calling by caller ID alone) properly synchronised.

Cons

It was too easy for me to accidentally add features that my plan didn't allow - synchronising custom fields for example - which turned off syncing when the trial period expired. However, customer service fixed that same day and I haven't had to touch it since!

Really easy to use, gets the job done

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup syncs between software. It really takes less than 5 minutes to setup your sync, and you can choose if the data syncs one-way or both ways. I also love the beta dashboard that shows you everything syncing in real time.

Cons

The options on what data to sync is somewhat limited, especially when it comes to customer purchase data. I've been told that they're working on that, so I hope it's released soon. Other than that, it does kind of get expensive if you have a lot of data to sync, and they upgrade your account for you if you pass a certain number of sync'ed contacts.

PieSync is a great company with a great product, but

Pros

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot and Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it is working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs. - Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations) - Simple, straightforward UI - No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline). Honestly, seems like a really quality product all around

Cons

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we do not use the other software they support. - The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We have had to find ways to work around this, which we did not expect going in.

Hi Emily, Thank you for this extensive feedback, really appreciate it. The SaaS market is indeed full of apps that we would like to integrate so we're launching one new app every week. If you're using any apps that are not listed, just send us an email. Regarding syncing opportunities and leads, this feature is something we are working on so you don't have to setup any workarounds any longer. Keep you posted on this big improvement. Thanks, Ewout