Operations Hub Logo

Operations Hub

Supercharge HubSpot CRM with a full toolkit for ops teams.

Operations Hub Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.06/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The team member was fantastic, friendly, professional and within 5 minutes had explained what I needed to do. Overall I am very pleased with this product for the use case I outlined above.
Overall, PieSync worked great for us and saved us a lot of time doing exports/imports daily. The functionality and concept are great and most everything worked very well.
I like being able to see the statistics of everything. I love that everything syncs to our CRM system super quickly.
I had a few syncing problems because of a Mailchimp's restriction, which did not allow us to update the contact.
One frustration was that there are a lot of properties that couldn't be synced or mapped how we wanted.
Sadly, it only synced the contacts and left me to manually sync the rest.

Operations Hub users...

Zapier-logocaret
+ 6

Zapier

Zoho Flow-logocaret

Zoho Flow

Mailchimp-logocaret

Mailchimp

How would you rate Operations Hub?

The answer to our challenge

Transcript

Amanda: Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a digital marketing director in the telecommunications industry, and I give...

A great help to manage customer service

HubSpot CRM is one of the best CRM I have ever experienced. It is helpful to automate customer service management. This software has decreased the workload on our CRM team. Most of the customers are handled by this software. With the help of this software, most of our customers are handled by an automated system; instead of talking to employees. This software is an excellent source of our customer handling with the help of technology.

Pros

Overall it is a good software to improve customer service.

Cons

I think the automated tasks should be increased.

PieSync

PieSync has become an integral part of what allows us to operate on a day-to-day basis. I highly recommend it for any small business without capital or capability to maintain their own communication system.

Pros

Seamless & nearly immediate integration with our CRM system Reliability is sure thing Customer Service

Cons

Would be nice if there were means to sync with only certain categories of our CRM, thus alleviating my cell of thousands of contacts I have no use for.

Kevin, Thank you for your review. We are excited to announce that tomorrow September 29, 2016 we will be launching our custom fields and mapping features. So you will have the ability to sync "only categories of your CRM and alleviate all those thousands of contacts you no longer use" via the custom fields feature as well as map other custom fields to the fields you want in your different tools. Best Team PieSync

I have found PieSync to be very useful

Besides a minor billing issue, which candidly was our fault, PieSync has been very easy to use and the PieSync team has been very easy to deal with. Overall I have had a great experience and would highly recommend.

Pros

Overall, Pie sync serves its purpose valiantly, eliminating the worry of importing the wrong contacts or associating those contacts with the wrong accounts / opportunities. PieSync totally automates the process of bringing in contacts from our LinkedIn add sources. As soon as the contact downloads the asset, they are immediately imported into Hubspot AND synced to Outreach, which makes my job much easier!

Cons

When I installed PieSync, I hoped that it would be capable of syncing historical data associated with contacts, accounts, and opportunities from Hubspot to Outreach. Sadly, it only synced the contacts and left me to manually sync the rest.

Best software to organize your contacts

Pros

PieSync's intelligent syncing helps translate all of these tags effortlessly into various segmented e-mail campaigns in Mail chimp.

Cons

The intergration process was slightly technical and a bit slow. I would recommend tutorial videos to help

Hi Samantha, Thank you for you review. We really try to be the best in what we do. Despite that we also want to improve every day so we are working on some mayor updates. If you have any questions about your integration, don't hesitate to reach out and schedule a call with one of our experts. Thanks, Ewout

PieSync works

I use PieSynce to connect Gmail contacts with Nimble CRM and it just works! Runs without any effort and updates on a regular basis to keep them both in Sync! Support for this service is excellent!

Pros

Seems to be quite capable and does exactly what I need

Cons

Had one issue in the very begning where some contacts were duplicated and their support service was able to quickly resolve and fix it

It just works! Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Simplifies syncing data across multiple SaAS software we use online. Means we also don't have to waste Zaps from Zapier on just doing syncs and can save them for more complex tasks.

Pros

Straight forward interface for syncing all your data across multiple platforms. Clear instructions, clearly laid out and actually has clear error messages when you screw up.

Cons

More data sources would be great, but they keep adding them all the time. Sometimes it appears to pause and more feedback would be good on what it's doing.

Hubspot to Mailchimp sync

Pros

Easy to set up, does two-way sync between Hubspot and Mailchimp

Cons

So far so good, nothing negative to report

The App To Use For Keeping Contacts in Sync

I like it, it does what its meant to do very well. If you need to sync a large number of contacts on a continual basis, it may be more affordable in the long term to build your own API integration as the monthly charges add up fast.

Pros

PieSync offers a two-way sync, which keeps your contacts and information in sync scross multiple platforms. It's easy to setup with basically a set it and forget it process. It's been reliable for keeping information synced since I started using it.

Cons

The way they price syncing can get expensive fast if you have a lot of contacts to sync. If you have the same contact on two platforms and want to syn them, they count as two separate contacts. So keeping the same 500 contacts synced between two platforms counts as 1000 contacts. If you add a third integration to sync, you can see how this adds up very fast.

Get's the job done, with a learning curve

The ability to sync data on a large scale is a great, very worthwhile tool. I wish more detailed trainings per platform were available.

Pros

Syncing the data and getting results needed.

Cons

There is a learning curve and being in the US, customer support is a bit hard to reach. Questions do get answered, but you have to be patient.

This integration worked flawlessly the entire time we used it.

Pros

The application is simple to use and there is nothing to download. So, you can administrate it from any browser. It has always worked with no maintenance required.

Cons

There is no faults I am aware of with PieSync. If the integration also synced Google Calendar, that would be even better.

It's simple yet POWERFUL.

Integrated much of my tool stack.

Pros

Deep integrations happen extremely quickly with zero code. I can map 100 fields in 5 minutes. You set it and forget it.

Cons

Only syncs contacts with email addresses. Cannot sync contacts with no email address (using phone number as unique identifier). Cannot sync records other than contact records.

Hi Tim, Thank you for this great review. Syncing other entities than contacts is something that's coming very soon. We'll keep you posted on this. Thanks, Ewout

Syncing two Google Accounts

I use Google Business Apps for work and have a personal Gmail account. I struggled to keep the two contact lists up-to-date until I started using Piesync. Now I can add someone to my personal contacts or business contacts and it gets automatically added to the other list. Love it!

Pros

Easy to set up and use Works great

Cons

The Mico Plan only lets you sync one connection.

A great and easy tool for synchronizing contacts between cloud storage applications.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use. You can start with the trial version where you select and sync the applications you need. You can organize contacts into two categories work and personal. The application is integrated into google G suite. A great customer service and support team. The two-way synchronization helps in reflecting the changes in one of the databases reflected in the other one. Custom field mapping is another robust feature which helps in improving investments. The requirement to import and export has been eliminated, which has, in fact, zeroed data typing errors. You can share your contacts with your team.

Cons

The number of supported applications are comparatively less. It will be easy if it has a feature to link applications in a single click.

The Ultimate in 2-Way Syncing

Overall, Piesync has been very helpful in keeping data synced up across a couple of our platforms. We've run into some problems recently, but that seems to be the fault of one of the platforms we were keeping synced through Piesync.

Pros

Piesync does a great job at keeping things between 2 platforms synced seamlessly. Setup is pretty easy, and the platform is easy to navigate through as well.

Cons

One major issue is that, even when added to a team by another user, you cannot access and work on syncs that they have created. Kind of makes the team function seem useless. Also, the code/email needed to login is incredibly cumbersome. Should just use a typical email/username and password login. Lastly, the customer support takes quite a while sometimes. While I have gotten responses within the same day, I have also waited 4-5 days for a response.

Integrating Hubspot with Mailchimp

Pros

We’ve used Piesynce to integrate our CMS with Mailchimp and were shocked at how quick and easy it is to do. Using this software has freed up valuable time which we are now able to dedicate to more important tasks. We are safe in the knowledge that Pisync is taking care of everything for us while we concentrate on our business.

Cons

Before the free trial we did not realise that it was a rule-based software, so took a little longer to set up than first expected.

Great for syncing Nimble contacts with Google Contacts

If you are a user of Nimble CRM , this is the only way I know of to sync Google Contacts. The important thing to note - it just works! I am using the "Solo User" version, and as far as I can tell, everything has been seamless.

Pros

If contact sync is important for you in Nimble - this is for you!

Cons

None that I know of.

Helps automate redundant tasks

Saves me time and aggravation

Pros

It saves me time and aggravation by eliminating the need to post information manually between various pieces of software.

Cons

Some of the integrations I would love to have are still in development. I have no doubt, though, that they will be coming.

Hi David, Thank you for this great review. Good to hear we have been able to save you time. The integrations are indeed coming, we're launching one app every week so stay tuned. Thanks, Ewout

Thank you PieSync for making my life (managing contacts) easy

Pros

PieSync just does it thing, seamlessly in the background. Having all our databases updated with the same most up to date information real time in invaluable.

Cons

PieSync doesn't delete contacts in Mailchimp when they are deleted in Highrise which is a bit annoying.

Great, seamless syncing with CRM

Ease of managing contacts, clients and leads.

Pros

PieSync seamless syncs both ways from our company contacts to our CRM - this allows us both to manage contact information and updates on either platform and also to easily add our contact's full records to our CRM for ease of adding sphere contacts or people made via email introductions.

Cons

Hi Lee, What a great review!! Let us know if there is anything we can improve. Thanks, Ewout

Good Experience

Pros

Customer support was very attentive and responsive to our calls and issues. Seems as they work for their clients.

Cons

perhaps more email reporting options. Informing of some issue that arose from some new contact into our database.

Hi Carl, Thank you for your review. Customers are really valuable to us so we try to help them in every way we can. Our reporting is indeed fairly limited, but really appreciate your feedback so we can update this. Thanks, Ewout

Just what I needed

Life is all about connects and contacts. And a robust contact management system. Well, in Highrise, we had just that but the challenge was ensuring that we had it accessible on Google Contacts. Piesync was what we were looking for. Behind the scene sync between the two apps without me having to do anything !!!! Well there are some delays that happen in syncing once in a while - but it's something I can live with.

Pros

Totally behind the scene once you set it up. 5 minutes setup time and it works without any further intervention.

Cons

Would have liked it to be competitively priced. Especially I run an organization and have all my sales team on highrise but does not make sense to have them all on Piesync because of pricing.

Hi Vishaal, Thank you for your review and feedback!

amazing 2 way sync of your contacts

Pros

i use this to sync activity from our crm to our email automation. they support a ton of different integrations. This is better than zapier or other 3rd party integration tools because the sync is bidirectional

Cons

PRICING - since they charge you per user synced it's really easy to start spiraling in license costs. for some reason, the assumption is that you have a lot of contacts to sync you are an enterprise customer? what, a small business owner can't have 30,000 contacts? i understand that this is an attempt to price by value, but it doesn't understand the use case.

Hi there, Thank you for this great review. Great to hear we have been able to help you out. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. They would be happy to help you out. Thanks, Ewout

Great Product

Pros

Keeps my phone in sync with my crm. My database is my business and not having to double enter EVERYTHING saves a lot of headaches

Cons

None so far. If there was anything it would be that It would be nice to setup some if this then that type rules.

A simple and reliable solution to sync HubSpot contacts with G Suite address book.

A fully synced address book across my software eco system (HubSpot/G Suite/Smartphone/Laptop).

Pros

It took us almost no time to set this up. We are several people in the team and everybody was able to configure it by themselves with the help of a few screenshots. Since then it is working reliably and silent in the background of our software eco system.

Cons

We still have some minor issues syncing the salutation correctly. It doesn't bother that much. As soon as we have the time we will fix this.

Hi Bas, Thank you for your review. Really appreciate your feedback. Also I'm happy to hear that your team could setup their sync in no time because we really try to keep it as simple as possible. Let us know what issues you're experiencing with the salutation field and we're happy to assist you. Thanks, Ewout

I'm Not Sure How It Works But It Does

I inherited this software solution and subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought.

Pros

We rely on PieSync to move client contact info from our CRM to Constant Contact. Without PieSync, this would be an awful, manual & repetitive process.

Cons

I am not totally sure how it works; we scheduled a call and the rep was super helpful, but again, I don't know the frequency of the data pushes or how to manage that.