Skubana Reviews

4.85/5 (89 reviews)

Anonymous

Omni Channel made easier and better visibility into marketplace profitability

Reviewed 2017-10-14

1. Ties all marketplaces and websites under one roof! Enough said. 2. Allows you to see profitability and sales in various forms including: per sku, by marketplace, top grossing items, overall profitability, desired dates. All of this allows a business to make better decisions on which products are winners and losers. And it enhances your ability to know which products are doing better on the different marketplaces. 3. View inventory levels at all your warehouses as well as customizing how you see the inventory. 4. Auto generated PO's based on historical sales. This feature takes the guess work out of knowing which items need to be in-stock especially if you are selling through FBA. You can configure this feature in various ways to allow customization based on your inventory and PO needs. 5. Open API - This is important if you are a more advanced seller and need to integrate Skubana into other apps or platforms. 6. The support team at Skubana has been wonderful to work with and very responsive. They do a much better job that other software companies. Support is included with your package. You can email or talk with a live person in the U.S! And you are never rushed or pressured to get off the phone. 7. They are focused on building features that help you sell more. And in the 2 years we have been using the Skubana software it has gotten better with the new features they have released.

Eric Hines

Exactly What We Needed - Switched from a Competitor and Have Never Looked Back. Great Software!

Reviewed 2018-05-18

What I like about Skubana is that it seems to be designed by an actual business owner instead of some programmers who think they understand what business people need to run a business. While just about any program out there can help with connecting the various channels (ie: Amazon, eBay, Newegg, BigCommerce, etc) Skubana shines in that it also tracks Analytics to make business decisions necessary to grow and optimize your business. We started with Jazva, which promised a lot, but failed to deliver on so many counts (and customer service was absolutely terrible) and so my expectations when checking out Skubana was actually quite low. However, I've been pleasantly surprised and actually excited at the level of customer service you receive. You have a dedicated account manager as well as chat support (instead of the ol' bait and switch technique where you get a great account manager and then Tier 4 Help after a month). Our account manager has been there since day one and answers emails within hours, which is fantastic. Especially when you're learning. In addition, their programmer, represetative was fantastic and helped load a ton of data into the system to help with our metrics (another thing the competition couldn't do) and was pleasant to work with as well. Finally, what I like about Skubana is their partnerships in the industry. The representative gone above and beyond to connect us with partners to further cater to our unique business needs. NET: We love Skubana!

Anonymous

Great capabilities if willing to pay big bucks

Reviewed 2018-11-30

After five months we decided that Skubana has a lot to offer its end user, but it was not a good fit for us as a pure Amazon FBA seller. PO's were auto-generated; however, we had to review each one to ensure it was profitable and a proper order to place at the time (projections were off even after 90 days of data collection). Furthermore, we had a very poor experience communicating with the the support team. It seems we had an account coordinator, who was always available and very helpful, but beyond that - the entire organization felt like a sales team. When it came time to communicate, they were mum and quite difficult to get a hold of. Business development is key to small business (we understand that as a small business) but client relations is even more important. "Disappointed" is the understatement of the year for us in describing our experience.The automated PO generator is a great feature if ... You do not have competitors selling the same product, which could impact your velocity/profitability. We also saw issues with the forecasting projections. Not a couple units, but hundreds of units off.

paul lehecka

Quit shopping and sign up now!

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Skubana has people you can actually talk to, they know their business and understand yours. If you're looking for a selling platform then look no further. I've been in contact and used many. Channel Advisor: I never signed up with CA since tier pricing is a joke which is always to their advantage and you still need to hire many additional companies to actually make all the gears turn. Sku Vault: I was with this company for 4-6 months and by far the absolute WORST out of all of them, 3k+ start up fees to launch on a platform that never worked. Overselling often and only way to contact them to resolve was to "submit a ticket" to an email system that had "bugs"(I have e-mails to prove this) I was forced to leave Sku Vault and go back to Stitch labs. And of course, you can't get the start up fees back. Stitch labs: My second favorite (behind Skubana) and actually a good company. I was with for a few years and they were good but still they're missing tools I needed which skubana has. Seller Cloud: paid the fees+ start up and never went live so it was a loss. I was sold on many tools they said they had and the further I dug (after start up fees paid) I realized they were not a fit.

Kyle Jollymore

Requirement if you know how important automation is nowadays.

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I started with Skubana almost a year ago. I had no Idea what I was doing. Orders were getting out of control so I know I needed to do something quickly. I researched them all, tried Skuvault, brightpearl, stitch labs, Fishbowl, Unleashed and many more. They all did some things okay but lacked some major features we needed. Skubana had them all; most notably automatic PO, Order filters (you can automate pretty much anything with these),All the analytics you could ever need, even broken down to a order level. - plus some I did not know we needed until we started using it; then looking bad I don't how we even managed without them- like audit controls and automatically routing orders to different warehouses. Skubana truly feels like it was built for the modern day eCommerce business. It's the only program I have found that you can tell was built by sellers for sellers. Some of the others feel like they were built 20 years ago and is only supported by a technical team that have no selling experience on modern day marketplaces. All in All - If you are serious about growing your eCommerce business then you should give it a try, you won't regret it. Ease of use Automation Amazing customer service Automatic PO Audit Controls All shipping carriers Connects seamlessly to WMS software + every other program you need Unlimited listing SKUS per marketplace Easy to migrate and get started FTP to connect directly to your supplier Complete dropship automation

Stephan Jacob

Incredibly well architected, holistically integrated warehouse/inventory/fulfillment management

Reviewed 2016-07-19

We switched to Skubana in the context of opening up our own 10k sqft warehouse. Skubana powers our entire warehouse, inventory and fulfillment functions and we could not be happier. The system was designed and developed by a team of successful ecommerce entrepreneurs, e.g., the founder and CEO Chad is a top 100 Amazon seller. This experience really shows in how they architected Skubana from a workflow and productivity perspective. Skubana fully supports a multi-channel sales approach through various pre-built integrations (incl. Manual pick orders, Shopify, Shopify POS, Amazon and various other listing sites). Beyond that, the team is taking a very smart approach to customization, via a well documented API and app store. We process thousands of orders every week and could not be happier with our experience.See above, incredibly well architected, flexible and holistically integrated warehouse, inventory and order fulfillment system.

Mark Hawley

Increased revenue because of Skubana - Win all the way around.

Reviewed 2017-10-26

#1 we make more money. The integration accross all channels yet we still control all pricing , inventory from the single cloud system flat out genius. Unlimited users, everyone on my team has access to everything at anytime. Not just one or two but everyone. The ability to use 3PL's that integrate directly into Skubana is allowing us to lower our costs and reach more customers faster. The customer support with the dedicated support specialist is the best we have ever seen. Anytime ANY of my staff have had an issue the support from Skubana has been second to none. Fast, accurate and exactly what is needed in real time. All inclusive. Over all Skubana is all inclusive, support, users, native features etc. all part of what you get. Love it.

Anonymous

Main Inventory Functions very reliable; other secondary functions not so much.

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Skubana's inventory system is very reliable. It tracks outgoing and incoming units well and rarely if ever gets the units wrong. If you are looking for Inventory Management software mainly to track your inventory across multiple platforms, which you should, then Skubana works great.

Monica Bonin

A fantastic ecommerce "Hub" solution!

Reviewed 2017-10-27

Intuitive - Skubana is incredibly intuitive to use. All of the features and functionality are set up to flow in a very natural way. This is especially great for our end users but it also keeps our training and operational costs down. All-in-One - No system is an all in one solution but Skubana is pretty close. We can manage an enormous amount of our business through Skubana directly or through one of their ever-expanding App partnerships. Onboarding - Skubana assigns a point person who walks you and your team through set-up and use of the system. Honestly, they hold your hand so that even technically challenged implementors and users can run w/the platform w/out much effort. This is a huge bonus for smaller companies w/out a lot of resources. Trouble Shooting - I've never been through an integration that didn't have set-up issues. Skubana works as your partner and your advocate to push issues through to resolution. Pricing - A company would be hard-pressed to find another solution that does as much as Skubana does.

Daniel Jo

Skubana is very reliable for inventory mgmt and they have very proactive staff.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Skubana's inventory management system is very reliable. If you are across more than one marketplace and are looking to consolidate your inventory, Skubana's great at that. I also like that their staff, from top to bottom, seem very proactive. The CEO is always presenting new and helpful ideas across emails and other platforms. We've had two of our dedicated Skubana tech agents get "promoted" to higher positions. Their tech support, for the most part, are very proficient.

Jeff Cleary

Skubana is best of niche for small business

Reviewed 2016-10-04

We use Skubana to ship 2500-3500 units annually. We use it to track inventory, sync with Shopify and sync with FedEx and USPS. We process manual orders and wholesale and retail sales that populate automatically through Shopify. Skubana requires us to use a point of sale software, an accounting software and software to communicate between those two systems. It's not the most robust system or the easiest to use, but you do get a knowledgeable person to help when you call. Their support shuts down with east coast hours, which is a hassle for those of us on the left coast, but again, they do a good job when you reach them. We haven't found anything any better for the money.It syncs with Shopify and FedEx.

Josh Lipton

Skubana Simple and Intuitive yet Powerful

Reviewed 2017-06-12

An easy to jump into solution for all of my inventory management need. I really like how intuitive and straight forward it is. With very little training, my team was able to get up and running very quickly in a time crunch. Skubana really seems to have almost everything we need to sort out the inventory side of our business. The fact that the owner comes from a background of eCommerce is very clear as the software works great for running small to medium size eCommerce operation.

David Romese

Saved me hours a day by integrating 4 selling channels into 1 easy to use program.

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Saved me tons of time!We were selling through Shopify, Amazon, Jet and eBay. Before we got Skubana, I was spending hours a day bouncing back and forth in between the 4 selling platforms making sure orders were importing correctly, stock quantity was current and making sure tracking information was uploaded for each order. Skubana easily integrated all 4 selling channels along with our 3PL we use. It has easily saved me 10+ hours a week.

Jeffrey Cleary

Skubana is best solution for small business

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Skubana customer support is unparalleled. We've use it for shipping wholesale and retail from multiple warehouses, we send PO's to vendors, we track inventory, we fulfill manual orders, in-store purchases and orders through three different websites all through Skubana's single interface. When we call for help someone answers the phone and generally they fix the issue within days if not hours. I highly recommend it. It has functions to help in many aspects of small business management, it's reasonably priced and it's straightforward to use. Nothing else does as much for the cost.

Sam Shackleton

Skubana frees up time to focus on growing and scaling your business.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

If you are serious about growing you e-commerce business you need an automated system to manage inventory and link all of your sales channels in one central location. Skubana solved this and then some for us. Designed specifically for e-commerce businesses this software has all the necessary tools that other competing software's may lack because they were designed for general business applications outside of the e-commerce realm. Exactly what we needed to automate repetitive, non revenue generating tasks to free up time to focus on scaling our business. Would definitely recommend to other e-commerce sellers.

Grant Yuan

Near Enterprise Grade without the Cost

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Saves us countless hours in manual order processing, inventory updating and managing our shipping.- Performance oriented for large sellers - UX that mostly makes business sense vs UX designed by coders - Multiple warehouses, brands, vendors and channels - Strong auditing and user controls - Great value for price - Good support - API (but not strong on documentation)

Anonymous

A lifesaver in the industry

Reviewed 2018-04-18

It truly did help us with our inventory/shipping management on multiple channelsAfter attempting multiple inventory management, omni channel, shipping management systems, Skubana was a breath of fresh air. The capabilities inside of this system brought us to the next level in our business. We were able to automate nearly the entire process while receiving detailed reports on various aspects of the business. The UI is very intuitive and simple to navigate. The customer support is quick to respond and the development team really does listen. The price is right on par for the capabilities and automation it brought to our business.

Amauri Campos

Smart, Simple and Affordable. The perfect "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics.

Reviewed 2017-03-06

As a lean, frugal, and fast growing startup that sells products direct to consumer via multiple online channels, we needed a platform to manage complex orders, control inventory from different vendors, and provide useful analytics to help us focus on what matters to us: grow our business. Skubana does that. It's smart, simple and affordable. It's the "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics. And the onboarding and support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and customer oriented. If you are looking for a comprehensive, still affordable platform, I strongly recommended you consider Skubana. Easy to setup up and use Comprehensive feature set Affordable, compared to similar platforms Responsive and efficient customer support

Doug Studer

Skubana definitely has great value!

Reviewed 2017-01-09

It's amazing, the number of tools included in the Skubana eCommerce management system. My biggest challenge has been to make sure all data is entered so the system can work.A very detailed eCommerce management system from inventory control thru determining your best and worst selling products. The Skubana system has been well thought out and updated features are being added steadily. It is a great value for the tools that are available in one system!

Rick Dieterle

Does a lot very well and adding features that we love

Reviewed 2017-06-16

We save a lot of time and don't have to manually figure out when inventory needs to be ordered because Skubana keeps track of sales velocity, lead times, shipping, etc. It's also nice to be able to process orders using one tool as opposed to each channel.I really like the auto-PO feature and the product bundling functionality... it saves us a lot of time. I also like the ability to manage all our orders from one location. Skubana connects to all our channels including Amazon, FBA, Walmart.com, and our own Shopify website. The analytics section helps us see what's going on as far as lost profits, COGS, etc. I can't wait until they come up with listing management features!

Michael Brown

Solved Our Inventory Problems

Reviewed 2016-07-19

Our goal at the beginning of 2014 was to find and implement an inventory system across all of our selling channels. It took us over 2 years and many failed attempts. Luckily we found Skubana this year. Finally, I have an accurate view of my sales, inventory and many other perks that make running this business fun again.I like the customer support and the reporting most. Not only can I tell where my inventory is and my total valuation but I can also see my exact profit on each item I sell on any selling platform. If there is ever an issue we have a great rep who handles this with us immediately.

Dustin Alexander

Skubana makes running a business fun again

Reviewed 2016-07-20

Patrick Barnhill

Finally a solution that can keep up with our growth.

Reviewed 2017-01-16

We finally got our act together and have set up a proper inventory management tool. Skubana forced us to get our inventory, warehouse, data, weights and everything in line and keeps people from taking shortcuts. This has paid off huge in terms of our ability to scale. As a soon to be 3x inc5000 fastest growing companies, Skubana has enabled us to continue on our growth path.Multi-Channel Support Shipping integration PO's Inventory Management Forces complete and accurate data

Great Product for a Growing Company

Reviewed 2017-06-08

I like the ease of use and the fact that it's online so I can access it anywhere at any time. Also, the linkage to my webstores and third party logistics centers was quite easy! It's very simple to train new employees on. Its a very good tool for small to medium sized companies.

kris carlson

A Must Have

Reviewed 2017-03-15

Game changing SaaS. Automated our business. Have tried all software on the market and SKUbana is by far the best out there. Increased multiple marketplace sales by over 50%. Staff is very help and knowledgeable Automated our business. Saved hours per day on tasks.