Skubana Logo

Skubana Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Overall experience is great. Skubana has an amazing support team that helps us to make our work more efficient.
Complex but intuitive product, and the client service reps were fantastic - super communicative, knowledgeable and proactive.
It was a while ago but I loved the launch process. Skubana will have a dedicated rep work with you to setup Skubana while you are currently in the transition person away from your current provider.
It was painful because after all was done, we found out through another Skubana employee that we did not set up our products/inventory properly during our on-boarding. This was quite troubling.
Furthermore, we had a very poor experience communicating with the the support team.
Due to its complexity it takes some time to fully configure and use all the features available. We are also missing a couple of features which are due, according to Skubana in 2016.

Skubana users...

Order Desk-logocaret

Order Desk

Etail Vantage Platform-logocaret

Etail Vantage Platform

ChannelAdvisor-logocaret

ChannelAdvisor

How would you rate Skubana?

Skubana is a great software overall, very friendly and in my opinion has the most versatile platform

Pros

It has a very friendly User interface, good service and a lot of integration options. For me, the biggest advantage with it was the orderbots, this feature basically lets you customize and automate your order process depending on many variables. For example from which warehouse did the product come, what sales channel did the sale come through, what label does it have (you assign this personally), and others. This makes the software exceptional and very versatile.

Cons

There are some glitches with ebay Global shipping program, the price that shows in skubana includes the global shipping which the client pays directly to ebay, we asked for this to be fixed since last year and nothing yet... This has been the only issue with them

Amazing product that saves tons of time and money

Pros

This product is well thought out. It is the difference between running a successful online business. The cost savings are immense.

Cons

The price is a little high, and will be expensive for a small start up company.

Good but can be improved

Great for what you need in terms of an everyday order software but like all things there is room for improvement.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. I was new to e-commerce and this did not make the transition overwhelming.

Cons

Too many glitches. Search feature needs work and can be very particular. Add in a space after an order number and you'll get zero results. Can be very annoying.

Best ERP...EVER!

Very good.

Pros

We spent a lot of money trying to find everything that skubana can do. I wish we found them earlier. The best part is to be able to forecast inventory needed across multiple fulfillment centers around the world.

Cons

It's all good. Takes alittle bit of time to setup...but they do the work for us. so its great!

Amazing review. Thank you for being a customer!

Skubana has tons of potential

Pros

Its versatility and amazing customer service team.

Cons

The glitches tend to slow down operation which at times becomes frustrating. But the team rectifies the situation very quickly.

A Company that Truly Understands the Needs of E-commerce businesses

We have been a part of Skubana's growth for about 6 months now and we firmly believe that Skubana is a partner in the continued growth and future of our business. This is one platform that truly understands the needs and pain points of the e-commerce multi channel industries and they have incorporated features to address all these points. We originally signed up for them simply to be able to sync...

Cons

We are fully committed to what got us here ¿ innovation, consistency, & competitive fire. We¿re focused on multi-marketplace e-commerce growth, while staying committed to helping you walk away with more money in your pocket . Thanks for believing in us - we are here for you, always.

Overall, a great service to manage inventory, fulfillment, and sales across multiple channels.

Pros

You can sync inventory, fulfill orders, and list on multiple channels all within one platform. Makes it really convenient and you don't have to look elsewhere for features.

Cons

Sometimes there can be bugs but they are pretty receptive and get them patched quickly in most scenarios.

Easy to use, does a good job, UI could use some improvement

Pros

There are tools that I hope I never have to work with. Fortunately, Skubana isn't one of them. I was completely new to logistics when I first used it 5 months ago and didn't know what I was doing, but I found my way around rather quickly. Here's what I like in particular * Great customer support with short response time * Feels stable * Mostly intuitive * Feature-Rich * Short loading times * Rather modern UI

Cons

The biggest downside is its high price. Of all services and software we use, it is the most expensive one but maybe that's just because the price is (probably) calculated based on the number of orders and revenue - both of which don't say whether or not your company is making a lot of money ;-) Other than that, there are not many cons I'm aware of. The UI could use some small improvements here and there (filterable tables, ambiguous use of the word "Export", fields that look editable but aren't) but those are really just minor issues.

Most intuitive UX of the top platforms we've used... by far!

Pros

We have attempted several other, well regarded, inventory management/order tracking systems and none of them have come close to the robust capabilities combined with the thoughtful UX of Skubana. Their automation and orderbots were very simple to set up. Their support was great in getting us off the ground and running. If you are looking for a comprehensive platform I highly recommend you consider Skubana. They've been outstanding for us!

Cons

I know most platforms charge a % of revenue and even though Skubana's is just 0.25% I still wish this fee was not a necessary part of their pricing model.

Look NASA - Skubana's Launch team far exceeded our expectations.

We have tried over 12 different platforms for order management software and by far Skubana has exceed our expectations and met 100% of our needs Their shipping component is area where we were a little skeptical however with the proper training we have mastered it. By far, the launch process was the smoothest, and most knowledgable I have experienced since I have been selling online since 1998. I think NASA should look to Skubana for their next Rocket Ship launch.

Pros

Their support staff

Cons

The shipping module

We're so glad that you find Skubana as an important component in efficiently running your business. Trust that we are consistently working to cater more awesome tools and services to ensure that our partnership drives your business to continues success!

I love automating my business with SKubana!

The number 1 item I am looking to do in my businesses is automation. When I learned of all the automation features in SKubana it was a no brainer to get it. Many repetitive and time consuming tasks has been set for me in the software and frees me up to do other things ie product research, strategy, play with kids :) etc. I figured if I saved 1 hour a week (I save way more time than that so far) then this software is worth its weight in gold. Thank you for creating Skubana! Pros: automation! being able to track stats that are essential -PROFITABILITY stats on best sellers and worst sellers shipping automation all in one! Cons: the terminology in the platform I am getting used to there are so many features I know I am not fully utilizing them so will take me time to learn everything

Cons

Hey Jeremy - Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Skubana. Automation on our platform is key to working ON your business, not IN your business. If you need help, always feel free to contact us to get further ramped up on our product feature set.

Just The Best

#1 you get people that speak english on the phone from the USA not from the middle east or i don't know wear. #2you don't have to speak to a robot all staff is very knowledgeable and honest if one doesn't know the answer to your question they will tell you they are not sure and they will ask not like other just give you a BS answer and your stuck twice! #3 I went thru many programs to get a perfect...

Cons

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for your honest feedback on Skubana and our team! We do value your business and we are working harder to provide you with a constantly improving service to help scale Sun USA. Sincerely, Skubana Team

Overall it is a great solution for syncing inventory managing shipping across multiple platforms

Pros

Makes my job easier syncing, managing shipping across muliple channels such as Amazon, Jet, Shopify, Walmart and more

Cons

lack of live support I.e. would like a number to be able to call in and speak to someone about an issue for immediate solution

Excellent Experience!!

We had an excellent experience with Skubana! Our account manager was fantastic and we absolutely loved having the one-on-one support. The analytics were exceptional and really helped us to understand where our business was standing and where we wanted to go in the future. We signed up looking for a way to manage orders between eBay and Amazon and Skubana did an amazing job of handling this.

Pros

The personalized account management was superior. Our account manager was always available (including nights and weekends) and never had to briefed on our back story... he remembered us well and was always familiar with our situation and able to resolve any issue we came across. Integration was incredibly simple compared to other apps. The interface was easy to navigate and the support and training materials were very helpful.

Cons

The only con is that Skubana is a bit pricy for a small business like ourselves. The fees involved weren't worth our continued patronage but we hope to grow our business and be back in the future because Skubana is the best by far.

Fair Software

I like the software it handles almost all the aspects of the multichannel yet the accounting does not pull all the expenses from Amazon and Ebay.

Pros

Automated Purchase Orders is the strongest section

Cons

Accounting is not very accurate, it needs improvement.

Saying this software is just good, would be an understatement

Pros

The ease of everything, when you lack the knowledge or have any doubts, Customer Support is always standing on the sidelines and helps you resolve any issues you might have. I havent been using this program for to long but just in the short period that i have, i can tell this is going to take us to the next level.

Cons

lack of control on our shipping labels and packing slips. id like to be able to edit each one a little more just to make it more personal for our customers. This is minor con, i really do not have to much bad to say about this software.

Straight forward, easy to use, intuitive, can't complain.

Better visibility on inventory practices.

Pros

I like the vast array of functionality, intuitiveness and how well thought out the system is to really help your business thrive. It's meant to cut out mundane everyday tasks as well as streamlining difficult business processes. It's made keeping an eye on all sales channels easy.

Cons

No real complaints other than maybe manufacturing processes haven't been added to the software yet. It's meant specifically for Finished Products so if you handle any manufacturing and need WO's or BOM's that won't be incorporated, at least not yet.

Great Inventory Management Platform

Pros

Intelligent, well developed platform based on the first hand e-commerce experience. After a disastrous and unsuccessful integration with CIN7, switching to Skubana came as a solution we were dreaming about.

Cons

The integration process was challenging mostly for two reasons: the apps we had to integrate where not on the level we needed the to be, especially the ones that were to connect 3PL and accounting. Unify can not work with Zero so we had to cancel that app.

Skubana is capable of being the only e-commerce tool your store needs

Out of the box Skubana has key features that allow us to run our business without worrying about all of the details that normally bog down ecommerce stores with multiple warehouses and multiple sales channels. The forecasting tool for our warehouses is a great feature and works as well as competitive tools. Our favorite tools is the automatic PO generation because it saves hours every week. Their pricing model works well for a scaling business. Most competitors take a piece of the pie alongside a monthly fee. Skubana does not take a percentage of the sales. Their onboarding team has been a key element to the success. Wali has provided us with ongoing support as we setup our account and add multiple sales channels. He's always available to answer questions.

Cons

Thank you Cleaner Filters for making Skubana your trusted partner to success!

Skubana is doing a great job

SKUBANA is a great tool to have, it is helping our business in many different ways, the Customer Service is outstanding (especially Emily Garcia) , and the best of all it is saving us lots of money,

Pros

SKUBANA is always working for you, its like having employees working for our company 24/7

Cons

The leaning process and the integration,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using Skubana with other e-commerce sellers! We are delighted to read that Emily is wowing you with customer support. Sell on!

Best value ecommerce software

Skubana is an excellent solution for us. It automates many important tasks and allows us to control our fulfillment process, inventory and sales. For a company using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) using multi sale channels, Skubana is a perfect solution. The support staff of Skubana is helpful and they will walk you through the setup process. Skubana is a great ecommerce app and although it is still missing some functionality we would like to see, it is by far the best solution we have found. Skubana has been evolving since we started working with it and we are looking forward for the new features coming up this year

Pros

This is the most complete eCommerce management software with more and more features introduced on a regular basis. Best value for you money.

Cons

Finally a software that WORKS!

You need automation to properly manage your business, and Skubana is just the right tool for us. We struggled to manage our inventory across all our marketplace ( never ending xls file.. ) and we needed a software that will help us with our daily routine. ( cut down the noise! ) At first it wasn't all that perfect but their customer service is just GREAT, and they will make sure everything is setup properly, you send an email and in less than 24h you have someone over the phone ( even on a Sunday they reply to e-mails ' Thanks Emily' ''''

Cons

We are happy that Skubana is able to significantly reduce your daily routine noise and that we are able to ensure that you are taken care of. Thank you for trusting Skubana and we look forward to further contributing to your success!

Promising

Pros

Order process is good, with user friendly user interface. Inventory management is excellent and meet our requirements. Supports Listing SKU and has out of the box integration with eBay and other sales channels.

Cons

We avail their service for 1 year. But we have not fully used it. Does not integrate with Australian couriers. Does not support different currency.

SKUBANA IS FULLY FEATURED

Pros

The software has so many options to customize to your liking. They have great reports that provide tons of details. We have only scratched the surface of using Skubana but I think its more powerful than most people think.

Cons

The only thing we didn't like was the setup process took a bit longer than we hoped. However, their team really helped us through each step on the onboarding calls.

Customer service has been very helpful.

Pros

The automated order processing is what I like the best. I like knowing that my orders from all my sales channels are getting fulfilled.

Cons

I would like to be able to export inventory by date range of being imported into Skubana I add inventory all the time and when I add suppliers to them I want to be able to only export out new inventory added, not the whole list again.