Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.14/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Apollo.io Contact Validity & Reliability has been Excellent - it supports various filters & social media integration (LinkedIn), which is essential when we cross-reference the contacts.
Easy to use, great filters, fast, powerful. I loved the fact that you can insert personalised fields on emails.
However, after we purchased, I realized that even though they had that "company" when I needed it, a LOT of those companies didn't have any contacts at them so they were worthless to me.
No Zapier Integration, so was hard to try to sync up email prospecting in Apollo with the leads I had in my Close CRM without doing some manual work.
There is no telling when they could place another limit for 1000 or 100 without any prior notice to their current users.

Apollo users...

Seamless.AI-logocaret

Seamless.AI

RocketReach-logocaret

RocketReach

How would you rate Apollo?

Heather W.

Director Of Communications

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Create marketing campaigns

Transcript

Heather: My name is Heather, and I'm the Director of Communications. I give Apollo a four out of five....

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Transcript

Jamie: Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm in sales. And I would give Apollo a five. For more reviews like this, click...

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

Pros

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

Cons

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

Pros

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

Cons

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

A good tool for prospecting but some issues

Overall it's a great tool, could just use some bug improvements.

Pros

I like the layout of Apollo and how everything is easily accessible. I like how I can find my prospect and put them in a messaging sequence. I like the analytics and how I can track how well my sequences are performing. For the most part, the data is accurate.

Cons

I don't like how it crashes on me constantly. I will be in the middle of something and all the sudden it crashes. I also don't like how slow it can be.

Apollo Review

Pros

They have a huge lead database and among similar service, Apollo have the highest information accuracy. The search interface is also clean and well organized, very handy when looking for specific leads.

Cons

Their search engine is not intuitive, you need to have your search in perfect spelling otherwise you won't get any search result.

Apollo is a real game changer when it comes to cold email outreach

I think it's a revolutionary software for the sales industry and I'm very happy to have found it.

Pros

There's so much information that Apollo finds for you automatically. It saves you a lot of time and automates a lot of processes. Not only does it let you use laser-focus targeting to find companies that are most likely to buy what you want to sell, but it also finds people with different job titles in each organization and lets you automate sending DIFFERENT EMAILS to DIFFERENT PEOPLE based on their job title and different characteristics of the organizations that they work for, and it allows you to make each of those emails very personalized. It takes automated personalization to a whole new level.

Cons

It doesn't let you set the gap between sending different emails to more than 90 seconds, which I really lack. It also has a lot of bugs and inconsistencies in the lead search, some of which I already described in this review, and I've also encountered and reported multiple UI bugs.

Perfect for Lead Gen

It helps me doing my job well , so I am very thankful about this software.

Pros

It has the extension that I need the most giving accurate data especially the emails that most people need doing lead gen.

Cons

Not all company person don't have emails or number but only some.

Customer Service

It has been great. I did have a miscommunication with Apollo. They allowed me to explain my view of the issue. They listened and rectified in an incredibly quick fashion. Was one of the best customer service experiences I ever had.

Pros

Database is high quality. The tools appear to be extensive. I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

Cons

A bit complicated and challenging to use for me. Likely those more advance in using these tools would find it less challenging.

Data Integrity

very satisfied with the service and will recommend to other.

Pros

quality of the information is on point and I never have to worry about it. UI is easy to navigate through and find what I'm looking for.

Cons

Most of the features are robust and provide me with what I'm looking for.

One of the best lead and board management softwares out there

Pros

Accurate data Really boosts your sales and prospecting processes Friendly pricing

Cons

A/B testing and call recording restricted to higher plans

A useful tool for sales teams

It's been a mostly positive experience. Using Apollo on a day-to-day basis makes me confident in the capabilities of the platform and I can easily recommend the same to everyone.

Pros

The best thing about Apollo is the vast database of accounts and leads it provides. The software is easy to use and pretty responsive. Vast chunks of data can be accessed and used quickly. The integrations with CRM platforms like Hubspot makes Apollo a must-have!

Cons

The data validation could have been better. The contact enrichment suffers at times due to poor data health.

Great for Small Sales Teams

I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Pros

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into...

Cons

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Go-to sales engagement platform

Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Pros

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

Cons

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Great tool to manage and generate leads!

On some days, generating business leads is all I have to do. On those days, Apollo makes my work so easy and so much less irritating. I can find the contact details of the people I exactly intend to reach out to as it allows me the ability to search using their names, job titles, regions, and even job positions. The tool is extremely easy to use and has a database for even the smallest companies that you can find nowhere else. I'm sure I'll be using this tool a lot in the future! I have already recommended it to so many around me, and if you are someone who works in the sales or marketing team of your company, you should definitely give this a try.

Pros

Until a few days ago, I was using LinkedIn to search for leads and find their contact details. Ever since LinkedIn has come up with a search limit, it became so difficult for me to find new leads, especially when this is something I have to do on a daily basis on some days. Recently, my senior at work recommended me Apollo and I fell in love with it since day one! It is so easy to navigate through...

Cons

It has only been a few days since I started using this tool. Although it's super helpful 90% of the time, rarely, it takes too much time to load and in some cases, it even fails to show verified leads due to which I have to go back to the old method of using LinkedIn to find contact details of those specific leads. This is the only problem I have encountered so far but it does not change my liking towards the tool.

My Favorite Sales Engagement Software

99% positive across two different companies. I actually was responsible for recommending Apollo to my new company (I actually told my manager about Apollo in our first interview and he told me on my first day that they purchased Apollo based on my recommendation)

Pros

I love that it has the ability to do prospecting, lead generation, email outreach and dialing out all in one place. I primarily use it for myself to do outbound email outreach and to generate lists of new leads for our SDR and she uses it for email outreach and some dialing too.

Cons

I do feel that it could be better about activity tracking when it comes to integrating with HubSpot, I used it with Salesforce at a previous company and it was easy to push activities to Salesforce, but it seems a little less intuitive with HubSpot.

ZenProspect consolidates sales prospecting, engagement, and coaching very well!

- Set meetings with prospects - Productivity gains as I can dial, prospect, email all in one place - Engagement metrics, reports building helps me understand the progress of the sales outbound campaigns to make data-driven decisions

Pros

I'm an ex-Outreach user (sorry folks). Their product is addictive and got me obsessed with personalized prospecting at scale. But hopping around between different tools just to get the leads into the Outreach Databases was time-consuming. ZP solves this with their Prospecting tool. There are more leads in their database than you can prospect in this lifetime without violating Google's spam alerts....

Cons

Not much except that their price tag on an annual contract basis can be a bit of a challenge for an internal champion like me to sell into my org.

Excellent App for Leads

My experience has been excellent

Pros

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

Cons

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Great value with a lot of features compared to alternatives, but there is a learning curve

Pros

It has great features for email sequences, integrating with HubSpot, managing accounts and contacts, and more. You also have access to a lot of contact information that would cost more elsewhere. It's the best value for your money.

Cons

If contact data is your priority, you many often have trouble finding information for all of the contacts you need, especially when prospecting smaller businesses. Most of it's data comes from LinkedIn as far as I know, so if they aren't there, they won't be in Apollo. This can be frustrating. Additionally, it offers a lot of features and is very customizable, but this can create a steep learning curve and require a significant investment of time to get it set up and integrated the way you need.

Simple, yet powerful.

It's been a fulfilling experience, updates to the platform are constant, so it's always performing well. I'd recommend this personally for anyone who has many different systems and CRMs, as this is almost a perfect all-in-one.

Pros

Using Apollo Vs. using something like salesforce allows for a much more simplified experience, less headaches, and overall higher team productivity. It's ability to track team performance allows us to see what our colleagues are doing and improve using proven strategies. It usually doesn't go down, when it does, Customer Support is ready to take action almost immediately. The built-in dialer is one of the best i've used, I would even advised using Apollo for this feature alone as opposed to other VOIPs. It features local numbers as well as personalized numbers as well, and you can virtuallu call any country.

Cons

The main Con is Lead Sourcing. Apollo does have it's own pool that generally gets updated, but I wouldn't recommend this software to gather leads from, like with Zoominfo. The times it does go down, though scarce, can be lenghty some times, slowing down workflow for several hours.

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

Pros

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

Cons

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Best in class

Apollo helps my team get perfect data and automate our reach outs. It is incredibly good software.

Pros

Although the main use is to gather intel and data, Apollo has a sales enablement tool that is incredibly good. Their support team is very fast and they are always open to suggestions.

Cons

I miss a status page, Apollo doesn't go down at all, but sometimes we experience slowness and miss being able to check if something is wrong without having to check in with their support team.

A good tool for lead generation

I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

Pros

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

Cons

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Pros

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

Cons

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Apollo for leads prospecting

In general, Apollo is a very convincent tool, I'm about to cancel the other tools I used to pay and I'm considering just keep using Apollo.

Pros

I started to use it because of the contact lists that you can download in Excel format that's a very cool feature you can't find in other tools and then I discovered is a fusion of many functions, for example, for email campaigns or for leading prospect. Is a very complete platform.

Cons

Is difficult to learn how to use it, you need a lot of practice and you can't find many help in internet like tutorials, so you have to learn by yourself.

Apollo for sales

I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

Pros

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

Cons

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Magic

Califico Apollo 10 de 10

Pros

Su bate total entre compañías y contactos.

Cons

Algunos Bugs principalmente cuando Apollo no adivina los emails de forma correcta

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation