Vtiger CRM Reviews

4.34/5 (107 reviews)

Liz Kessler

Vtiger CRM Review - Support and Overall

Reviewed 2017-01-05

My experience with the support staff has been unmeasurable. They are extremely patient and work with me to meet my business needs. They also take the time to explain issues to me so I can increase my knowledge base. What I like best is vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales. The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner. vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales. The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

Richie Mickan

vTiger for B2B sales

Reviewed 2016-08-12

We use vTiger in our manufacturing B2B company. We have two offices (Australia/USA) and local and remote workers. vTiger gives all of us access to the information we need at anytime, even when we don't have an internet connection (thanks to the iPhone/iPad app). The web interface is generally very easy to use and the speed is quite good, even on a slow connection. There is a heap of features we don't need or use, and a couple of areas where it would nice to get new features that meet our needs, but given the price we can live with these.Cloud based, access from anywhere. Central database with all the details we need for dealing with Companies, Contacts, mailouts, tech support and training. Powerful automation options (eg. automatically send out a follow up e-mail one week after sending a quotation). Easy to learn. Great Tech support. Always get an answer to an email within the same day, and usually within 1-2 hours. They will go the extra mile to help you sort out an issue. We recently wanted some customisation of a PDF template for our quotes and they spent many hours sorting through what we wanted and did the changes for us. You get a lot more than you pay for. Don't let the low price (compared to most other hosted CRM packages) fool you, vTiger does 90% of what the others do, for far less money.

Eric Bain

Great customer support and really good value

Reviewed 2017-11-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Great customer support, they offer email, chat and telephone support and the VT account manager (Sharavana) is great for keeping things on track. They also offer structured training and support packages which worked well for us and are good value. Customer service is definitely their strength, and is really important in selecting a CRM. Poor quality or expensive support just makes it too hard hard to get all the customization you need or worse a poorly implemented CRM. Our building company has a fair bit of complexity around ordering, scheduling and project management as well as the usual lead generation and sales functions. Vtiger is our third system since 2007 and definitely the best for flexibility and customization it’s also easily the best value. API Integration with other systems like accounting packages and project management tools is quite good but sometimes has to use web hooks which can have a delay. Integration with web forms and chat is excellent and some really good analytics is available. Document storage is great in VT – super easy access to plans and documents even for people in the field. Logging calls even mobiles has been really useful especially for project management.

Eduardo Zemborain

vTiger, a CRM company that tries harder

Reviewed 2017-11-28
Review Source: Software Advice

VERY IMPORTANT!!! and I asked for it many times, especially for small companies, is mandatory to be able to sign with different names (and different signatures) in each of the different mailboxes that we are able to have. For instance: I'm the CEO but sometimes I have to reply an email as if I were the woman at support@mycompany.com (the solution that suggested me is to change my name and last name in the preferences, this is not a way to solve this problem). I'm sure that many small companies have the same problem. I have at least 4 different domains and almost 10 mailboxes in my account. THIS MATTER IS EXTREMELLY IMPORTANT!!! Best regards, EduardoCompare with other CRM option is a great value for money (especially for a small company like ours). You work very hard and steadily to improve your product (we witnessed it over the years) The support is great.

Jonathon Roeland

Fantastic Software

Reviewed 2016-11-03

Using Vtiger 6.5 Opensource to revamp our entire CRM ticketing system. The software is super easy to use with a few added (paid) extensions the customization is very easy and can be modified nicely for anything you want. More advanced features are available at a cost but are great. Few features i would like to see added in the future to create a more robust all in one software but overall would recommend it for anyone in need of a simple to semi complex crm. Not the prettiest UI but functions great. Seems to have a pretty active community of developers as well as a supportive community to troubleshoot any issues. Not all crm's have an out of the box inventory tracking built in. this was the big seller for me. again some more out of the box features could be added to this for a more robust solution. Overall after testing a few crm's, vtiger had its limitations but its simple to use, easily customized, lots of available extensions, and inventory tracking is what won me over. Easy to use and to customize Big community of developers and support community Continued development and updating with new features A lot of out of the box features on demand and open source available Inventory tracking

AnnA Lundgren

A very adoptable CRM

Reviewed 2016-03-24

Depending on your needs the Vtiger CRM might be the best CRM for you. I needed a CRM where I would be able to change fields, add fields, create my own templates for printing, add functions and checklists for my daily work. I also had one specific demand - I wanted one CRM but for 3 companies. I'm an entrepreneur so at present I'm involved in 3 companies and closely working with other entrepreneurs and we share customers. But we want to send quotes, sell orders and other information from different companies to each customer but have alla customers in one CRM. Vtiger solved this. Very adoptable. Depending on which version you choose you will have different modules and the possibility to add modules of your own or deactivate modules you don't need. All records from the different modules can be printed out and you can change the templates. Vtiger is complex and can be adopted to all your needs but then you need someone within the organisation that would love to get into the system and make the changes. The vtiger support are great to. I have been able to create a CRM that works for me, all my companies and partners and help us give create customer service and of course keep up with leads, projects, email campaigns and todos.

Luca Baldi

easy to use, complete, free

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I use it for a few years and I can say that it is a complete, easy to use. The free download version already has modules for the standard usage. With the support of companies that develop solutions on vtiger it is possible to adapt the product to their professional needs of all levels. I enjoyed the opportunity to create lead generation modules interacting with social media (facebook, twitter, google +, etc), that guarantee to increase your business opportunities. With the setting of the policy correct workflow is guaranteed and serves the objectives to be achieved. Installing it in the cloud, you can access the data at any time, increasing efficiency and decreasing the timeEasy to use, free, adaptable to any need, lead generation, use in cloud

Christian Hayes

Fantastic Service and Support

Reviewed 2018-03-19
Review Source: Software Advice

vtiger has been great for us because it is more comprehensive than many CRM solutions we have tried or used in the past, allowing us to handle sales, support, billing, and ongoing customer interactions. We have also found it to be very flexible and customizable, eliminating some of the other software services we have used outside the CRM, like project management software. However, the very best thing we have found about vtiger is that they pay close attention to our requests for support and our feedback for product improvement.

Garry Hinitt

Great product for micro and large businesses. Excellent Support from Vtiger.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

The flexibility to add Modules and fields and change the name of fields. As I use this daily for managing my clients in the office and on the road the email functionality and the Mobile App are very very useful. Vtiger respond quickly to requests AND have over the years actually implemented ideas I have put forward.

Anonymous

The most agile CRM software for small companies with basic tech knowledge

Reviewed 2018-08-01

It is very easy to set and to configure for people who have limited sofware / IT skills. Tipical processes related to B2B sales can be quickly implemented using the main features of the basic package. vTiger gave our company freedom to change databases, relations between them and front-end layout inside the same sales team.

Geoff Yeagley

Jack of Too Many Trades?

Reviewed 2017-01-26

My company has been using vTiger for the past 2 years. To give a little background, we are a 25 person company that provides IT Security Services to clients. Within those 25 employees, we have sales reps, marketing reps, and auditors who provide the services to our clients. We use vTiger for our CRM as well as our project management tool for our active engagements with clients. On the CRM side, I find vTiger to be okay. Not great, not terrible, just okay. Some of these reasons include a lack of intuitiveness to the system and the alert system is not good. The biggest sticking point for me is the alert system. When I set a task to follow up with a client or prospect, I want to get a reminder, not an email. I get hundreds of emails per day to the point where I shut my email down or it will consume my entire day. Thus, when vTiger sends me an email telling me to follow up with someone, I may not get it till the following day. While not a big deal, I would prefer an alert (pop-up notification) in the system at the day and time I scheduled it. I know that I could go into the tasks area and see what is due each day, but I am busy and need something in my face to remind me, not something I need to search for. Also, I don't find the system to be incredibly intuitive overall but honestly, this might be how my company has the system configured. On the positive side, the system is highly configurable to meet the needs of your business and whatever you need which is great. The only caution that I would have is that you can over customize the system which can become a challenge later down the road. Overall I would recommend vTiger but you have to know what you are getting into and if you can handle the limitations with the product!Pleasant user interface, customizable, easily accessible, awesome support

Jose A Garcia

CLoud based CRM for Everyone with some hints and tweaks

Reviewed 2018-04-30

sales planing and automation, from leads development, sales process, post sales, support, help desk for internal and external customer, projects, case studies, and renewals. collaboration across the teams from support, finance, quoting, purchases and approvals.Easy to use environment GUI Easy integration with 3rd party apps for email, calendar, contacts, telephones Always improving products on the cloud version Collaboration with ease workflows across the whole sales process, including post sales

Stan Schaefer

A quality CRM with his challenges, however good value for your dollar.

Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using vtiger for more than a year now and although we had many challenges in the beginning because of language issues as this is an india-based CRM. This is not a good or bad thing just something to be aware of! I will say I have noticed the team that now answers the phone understands our concerns much better. However as a user of this CRM and working with their staff I have come to realize I must be patient and very carefully explain the challenges we are having so they can be fixed. If you have the patience to work with the V tiger team they seem always willing to help. Although I have been frustrated number of times my overall rating described Within. I would and have recommended vtiger as a quality CRM. I do always mention that you must be patient when I'm referring somebody. They are up and coming and have lots to do however the price at which the CRM is available is Affordable and reasonable based on what you were getting and where they are going. Use them and enjoy them as a CRM provider just be sure to be patient.it does many things, has many modules many of which I still don't use, I look forward to using them!

Elizabeth Kessler

Easy to use and does almost everything I need

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Trackability and accountability within my company is the biggest benefit. And ease of use for non technical users.Ease of use, storage capacity, privacy, application add ons and customer service. Allowing the different roles within my company certain accessibility parameters, but does have limitations.

Benjamin Land

Used it for a SaaS biz CRM

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Unified our different teams on the overall vision as well as daily activity of the company. It quickly took the place of internal email threads. having all the comms on a client in their account space was very helpful - to see their past interactions with Tech Support as I was preparing to expand our services with the client.The customizable dashboard. Able to make my daily agenda/screen look the way I wanted and feed me the info I needed for Sales.

Jose Rivera

Excellent value for money, lots of functionalities, all the tools to automate all your company processes

Reviewed 2017-08-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Great CRM... a no brainer implementation for any organization.Lots of functionalities, automation of processes via workflows, many modules, fully customizable, the customer support is simply excellent (from live chat on the fly, to one-to-one skype calls with screen sharing and hands-on support)

Bhairavi Gursale

Very Effective

Reviewed 2016-12-07

I have been using Vtiger for over six month. It is the best low cost CRM at the pricepoint. It is efficient and fairly easy to use once it's setup. The customer support team is very helpful, CRM's have a way of becoming complicated and they are happy to help you configure easily. Overall its a great experience. Things that can improve - 1) Mobile app dashboards are not as flexible as the web app. Since we are on the move we would like to view certain info or have ready access to our lists. The app functions very slow, keeps you wondering if it will crash. 2) Email campaign and templates can get better. Although an integration with Mailchimp is available. Having better designs and user experience on existing templates would help. One of the major reasons why we are limiting our use on the mail campaign on vtiger and continue with a thirdparty provider. Prices are good. User friendly. Easy setup.

Antonio Acosta

vTiger User for CRM activities in a Reseller Partner

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Consolidate in one applications the differents need of the process to interacts with our customers since the sales stage until the service and support side.You can consolidate multiples process in a single platform (sales, product catalog, contacts, project management, service contracts, case management). Integration with gsuites lets you sinc calendar, add new contacts based on emails, email features. Integration with twilio lets you start phone call based on the contact information and record this activities. Dashboard features to obtain of your differents tasks. Easy to setup and customize. You can add new modules if you needs.

Sabrina von Dach

generally easy to use

Reviewed 2017-11-30
Review Source: Software Advice

generally easy to use. individually graphics and good widgets for dashboard. support always ready to help.

William Fulton

A good baseline CRM with capability to add advanced funtionality

Reviewed 2018-08-21

We used vTiger CRM for some of our call center solutions to collect customer information and integrate with the dialer systems.It is a solid basic CRM. It provides all of the essentials for capturing customer data and sending it off the the next step in the sales cycle.

Joseph Wilcox

The GOLD Standard

Used other for 2+ years
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall I'm extremely satisfied with service and plan a long relationship with vtiger. *Non-Stop customization (The standard work flows were good, but the new EXPRESSION options are PHENOMENAL!) *Excellent and able customer service team *Representatives available via phone, chat, or email *Excellent help and tutorial documents *Phone System integration *API Integration (Utilizing our billing / Ticket System / Router infrastructure to manage a clients account)

Steven Meyer

Without Vtiger my company would have not survived

Reviewed 2017-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

After my partner quite, I had to find a solution to manage all my quote, invoice, opportunities etc. that would be as easy & automated as possible. Vtiger was the solution that saved methe solution is perfectly working the first day and you can customize with great help from the team for it to be perfectly tailored to your needs

Michael Woodham

Adds great value to my business, it's easy to set up, easy to use and cost effective.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been using CRM systems since the mid 90's and also sold them for a few years. Vtiger can do everything we used to promise customers CRM systems would do for them 15 years ago and couldn't deliver, while charging them a million dollars1. Cloud architecture 2. Easy to re-configure as the needs of my business changes. 3. Has all the function and more that I need 4. Great support

Brandon Kucia

Above and beyond

Reviewed 2017-01-05

The customer support is amazing and always super knowledgeable. They really go the extra mile. The application in its entirety is quite impressed and continues to grow.Near unlimited capabilities with what you can make it do and track for your business

Andrew Hoffman

Great CRM! Great Value!

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the fact that there are management modules for multiple domains outside of sales. Project management, Customer Support, Marketing, all within one system.