WorkTango Logo

WorkTango

Employee voice & survey platform to gain actionable insights

WorkTango Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.51/10

Reviews by rating

The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.
I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly.
We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable.
The reports & dashboard options appear to be basic and limited.
The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Pros

This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Cons

The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

DL

Drew L.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Amazing tool to measure the pulse of your organization!

We've been using WorkTango for the past 6 months and the ROI that we've seen has been astronomical. The tool not only allows us to engage with our employees and gain a deeper understanding of what's working and not but allows us to measure our improvement (or decreased performance) over time. Thanks to WorkTango, we've received actionable data around 1 of our teams and the fact that they all feel...

Pros

UI/UX and ease of use, very high level of customer service, the ability to segment employees, the ability to measure improvement over time.

Cons

The WorkTango team is constantly asking for feedback and improving their product. The thing that I CURRENTLY like the least (I say currently b/c I know it's on the roadmap and will be delivered to distant future) is the fact that accessing historical data and charting it is still a bit clunky. However, it's not really a 'con' b/c I know it's getting fixed in short order.

TA

Tara A.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

A very good software to purchase.

I have had a very good experience so far with this software.

Pros

I like the timely response feed back with this software.

Cons

It was a change from what I had used prior and I am not much in to change but after a couple times using this software I was glad for the change.

KR

Karen R.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best recognition and rewards tool

Pros

We implemented WorkTango when it was originally YouEarnedIt in 2016. The ease of implementation was impressive. With various name changes, the product has always been easy to use, impactful in creating a culture of recognition, and innovating in new features. The flexibility is one of the best features. It allows us to use and customize the tool as needed.

Cons

I can't think of any negative things other than the occasional issue with e-gift cards and other products in the WorkTango rewards catalog.

RH

Risa H.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Love using WorkTango

We were looking for a platform that with more features than our previous which only had surveys. Our employees love recognizing their peers and being able to "give" and earn points. Its great that they can redeem for items that are meaningful to them.

Pros

WorkTango is fun and easy to use and keeps employees engaged. The implementation was easy with lots of training sessions provided. Our rep, Brandon, is great as well.

Cons

I would like to see more customizable functionality within the Goal feature. The reporting could use some work.

PS

Phil S.

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

WorkTango will help build a collaborative and team oriented company.

Overall, the program has been very beneficial for our company.

Pros

WorkTango allows employees to easily recognize the activities of others that impact their work day. None of us can do our jobs without the support of others. Often, colleagues jump in to assist with an activity or take on something extra supporting the company's mission. Recognizing a colleague for going out of their way to help is rewarding to all involved.

Cons

WorkTango was VERY slow to fix bugs with the mobile apps. It took over a year to resolve the issues with the mobile apps. Employees were unable to have the extra option to easily send recognition or process a reward activity.

MF

Missy F.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Great product Great motivation

I love WorkTango. I think it has been a great tool for our company to keep people motivated and inspired to do good. I love the ease and ability to integrate with Slack.

Pros

I love the positive spin it puts on the work place. We use WorkTango to help inspire colleagues to continue to do great work. It also is fun to see what people get recognized for, whether it be bringing in a snack or cleaning up the kitchen or even helping each other out on a project.

Cons

I wish that the rewards were automatic. I know it is fun to have individualized rewards, but I wish I didn't have to buy all the gift cards every time!

Chase M.

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

Pros

We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Cons

In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Great way to say "Thank You"

Pros

It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Cons

No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Meredith L.

Amazing program. My employees love it!

Pros

It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool. We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

AW

Amanda W.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Great experience with Kazoo

It's awesome to see staff being publicly recognized for things that might have gone unnoticed prior to implementing Kazoo, and they are encouraged since they're being rewarded for it. Plus, it's really motivated our teams to start recognizing each other instead of the supervisors being solely responsible for shout outs.

Pros

Kazoo is great for employee recognition and engagement! It was easy to implement and the look/feel of the system is similar to a social media platform which makes it fun for our staff to use.

Cons

No real cons come to mind. Although it would be cool to have the ability to customize our messages with gifs or images instead of just emoticons!

AB

Ariana B.

Kazoo Review

Pros

My company loves this program as it is an easy and great way to send recognition to coworkers for all of the great work they do each day. I like how people can like and comment on other's recognition. We have been trying to get more managers involved which so far has been working! Overall, this is a great program!

Cons

I would really enjoy being able to customize the appearance more than is possible. Aside from the logo and background image, there isn't much else that is able to be changed. This is not too big of an issue though, just something small that I hope will be improved in the future!

Jr

Jenn r.

Capterra Review

Pros

I love that I can send coworkers positive reviews and thanks you in real time, as well as watch for upcoming birthdays.

Cons

I wish I received more points to share with coworkers. I send a lot of recognition and tend to run out the first month.

TK

Tamee K.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Work Tango is great

Easy to use.

Pros

Easy way to recognize employees and show your appreciation for them. There is a huge variety of items to choose from when cashing out points.

Cons

Employees have trouble figuring out how to receive gift cards after they cash out points.

BB

Britney B.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

The part about Kazoo

Pros

The recognition our employees get to see and feel in real time. The ability to have a place to express gratitude for hard work and daily dedication. The website is easy to use, similar to facebook but allows a much more professional look & utilization.

Cons

We aren't allowed to see too much in the past, much of the recognition after a while become archived.

sg

sergio g.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

endless possibility

It is my first time using this type of platform and I honestly love it

Pros

the possibility of sharing achievements and goals with other colleagues is excellent

Cons

the limit in the Hi 5 maybe although it is enough

NF

Nicole F.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Incredible insights and analytics at your fingertips

Rich analytics and dashboards available in an easy-to-use platform, which allowed me to quickly and easily survey and respond to my employees. Speed of response is critical and this tool absolutely allowed me to get better insights than before and respond much more effectively.

Pros

The tool allows you to survey your employees in an incredibly user-friendly and effective way but, more importantly, the dashboards and analytics that are immediately available behind the scenes allow managers, HR leaders and engagement ambassadors to quickly access the information they need to drive positive change. There is no need to spend hours, days or weeks analyzing survey data because dashboards, heatmaps, and sentiment analysis tools give you everything you need to data mine without being an analytical whiz or rocket scientist. The tool has made it possible for me to survey my employees and VERY QUICKLY and easily respond to their feedback.

Cons

There is new functionality on the way and the only con would be that we haven't gotten to use it yet. Other than that, the tool is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any business leader who is looking to drive positive change within their organization.

EM

Emilie M.

Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Review Kazoo

Pros

Recognitions, incentives, top cores, skills, attitude, profile that are personalizable

Cons

The notifications system is not well set up

SE

Savannah E.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

love this software so much

i love it and use it daily

Pros

creates an awesome work community, it allows me to recognize my reports

Cons

can be clunky at times when checking out

CO

Chintan O.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

My review

Experience is good on the WorkTango site & I am thankful the WorkTango & site is great as well.

Pros

It is user-friendly sue for after is easy to manage all those things related to users.

Cons

Site formatting, user friendly options, after that all see recognitions form any one can see that at the site.

KR

Kimberly R.

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

Recognizing Individuals for going above and beyond

It is so easy to give recognition. Couple of clicks and done!

Pros

I really like that the individual is notified that they have been recognized. It is important that the employee knows how much their extra commitment was important to others and important to supporting the business.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to edit the amount of points given since it defaults to 200. I have clicked submit too quickly and forgot to change it.

NW

Nicole W.

Work Tango Review

Pros

It is an easy way for teammates to recognize each other especially since we all work remotely. I also like how there are any many options for the rewards.

Cons

I overall like Work Tango and do not really have any complaints.

BK

Bonita K.

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nice and Easy

Overall, I enjoy using it.

Pros

The ease of use and the rewards!! The rewards are new and the prices are comparable to a store.

Cons

The really good rewards would take the average person about 10 years or more to earn!!

SC

Sarah C.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Awesome platform to gather recognitions

I actually have found this program to be very effective and helpful.

Pros

The product is super easy to use. It allows the user to keep track of their own own as well as recognizing others.

Cons

I don't have any negative things to say.

NW

Nanette W.

WorkTango

Pros

I feel worktango is very user friendly..

Cons

I have not compared it to any other software so there is really nothing I like least about it.