Employee Pulse/Surveys Reviews

4.96/5 (27 reviews)

Drew Lawrence

Amazing tool to measure the pulse of your organization!

Reviewed 2016-12-12

We've been using WorkTango for the past 6 months and the ROI that we've seen has been astronomical. The tool not only allows us to engage with our employees and gain a deeper understanding of what's working and not but allows us to measure our improvement (or decreased performance) over time. Thanks to WorkTango, we've received actionable data around 1 of our teams and the fact that they all feel underpaid. Another team wasn't getting feedback from their managers. Some of our employees in another country didn't fully understand our vision. The list of examples goes on and on. By using WorkTango, we are not only able to see these issues but are then able to put steps in place to improve and can measure how we're doing. The UI/UX is incredibly easy to use and digest. You can slice the data by department, role, location, and tenure, which is incredibly helpful when trying to understand who and where an issue exists. The customer support is top notch. We have monthly calls to review the results and to discuss the upcoming survey. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive whenever we reach out to ask a question. The price per employee per month is less than a Starbucks latte and the ROI is a no-brainer. I HIGHLY recommend that you give WorkTango a try. You won't be disappointed!

Pros
UI/UX and ease of use, very high level of customer service, the ability to segment employees, the ability to measure improvement over time.

Cons
The WorkTango team is constantly asking for feedback and improving their product. The thing that I CURRENTLY like the least (I say currently b/c I know it's on the roadmap and will be delivered to distant future) is the fact that accessing historical data and charting it is still a bit clunky. However, it's not really a 'con' b/c I know it's getting fixed in short order.

Amanda Standidge

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Pros
I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Cons
some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Nicole Fernandes

Incredible insights and analytics at your fingertips

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Rich analytics and dashboards available in an easy-to-use platform, which allowed me to quickly and easily survey and respond to my employees. Speed of response is critical and this tool absolutely allowed me to get better insights than before and respond much more effectively.

Pros
The tool allows you to survey your employees in an incredibly user-friendly and effective way but, more importantly, the dashboards and analytics that are immediately available behind the scenes allow managers, HR leaders and engagement ambassadors to quickly access the information they need to drive positive change. There is no need to spend hours, days or weeks analyzing survey data because dashboards, heatmaps, and sentiment analysis tools give you everything you need to data mine without being an analytical whiz or rocket scientist. The tool has made it possible for me to survey my employees and VERY QUICKLY and easily respond to their feedback.

Cons
There is new functionality on the way and the only con would be that we haven't gotten to use it yet. Other than that, the tool is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any business leader who is looking to drive positive change within their organization.

Michelle Gonsalves

Effortless; streamlined workflow; consistent data reporting; increased productivity & efficiency

Reviewed 2017-05-29

Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.

Pros
It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.

Robin Farr

Outstanding platform and service

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Pros
We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.

Cons
I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.

Al-Amyn Champsi, CA

WorkTango is our early detection system for people and cultural challenges.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

A more engaged workforce, a better-informed leadership team.

Pros
Real-time insights in an easy/intuitive way. The key insights feature makes it dead simple to see what's happening with our people. I also really love the natural language processing to help analyze the qualitative employee feedback.

Cons
No cons yet. We have been using the tool for over a year and it's been a fantastic experience end to end.

Anna Crane

No one's voice is left behind! Work Tango provides us with analytics to measure ,track and action!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
The Work Tango survey has provided us with insights into the hearts and minds of our people. It has provided us with a clear transparency of where our strengths lie and where we have room for improvement. The tool was incredibly easy to administer, and we were given expert advice on question customization. Work Tango's service level and enthusiasm to support us was incredible and ever so adaptable to meet the current and evolving needs of our company. No one's voice is left behind. Thank You Work Tango!

Amanda Sobus

Fantastic customer support - WorkTango is there for you every step of the way.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Pros
The platform is so simple to use for both the admin and employees alike. The reporting tools are robust and allow for you to visualize the data in a number of different ways. Our engineering departments have enjoyed being able to see so much data about their teams in order to make more informed decisions for the business.

Cons
Honestly, I haven't found a "con" yet to the platform. They have really put a lot of thought and effort into their product.

Melissa Udvari

Simple implementation, and provides key insights into employee engagement quickly!

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Pros
Very easy to use! The platform provides you with best practice recommendations, but also allows you to customize the solution to fit the needs of your business. The data collected can be split in many different ways, enabling a deep level of insight on engagement by department, location, tenure, levels of management, and more! The dashboards are clear and attractive, which enables us to share them directly with our leadership team and BOD. We have significantly decreased the amount of time we spend translating engagement data into presentations for leadership and employees. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive, knowledgable, and always keeping us in the loop on what features and functionality we could be using to optimize the platform for our team.

Anonymous

Very useful

Reviewed 2018-07-23

useful a rapid feedback from our staff to measure engagement.

Pros
This was easy to set up and use with a very responsive team at WorkTango in case you do have any questions. You get responses from the survey in real time and can quickly see the info you need in a nice display.

Cons
I have no complaints at all. This (Work Tango) is working out very well so far and we intend to continue using the product.

Puneet Sethi

Excellent Tool for Employee Insights

Reviewed 2016-11-10

We are an IT company and used WorkTango to get feedback from our employees which was not easily forthcoming. Absolutely loved it as the tool provided valuable insights that helped inform & enhance our HR strategy and policies. Most importantly, it is very simple to use for both users and the admin. Customer support is very fast and effective as well in addressing any issues. Strongly recommend for any company that wants to elicit candid employee feedback to enhance their culture.

Pros
- ease of use - helped achieve objectives - valuable HR tool - survey take few minutes of employee time

Cons
Nothing really. Does what it promises.

Michelle Preston

Recommendation for WorkTango

Reviewed 2018-09-25

This is the first employee voice tool we have used and we are quite happy with the data we are able to pull from the system.

Pros
The thing that sets WorkTango apart from other vendors is the customer service. They are extremely responsive when ever I have a question and always so pleasant to interact with. I also like how the product is relatively easy to use - our managers are able to access the data easily and to start to address any issues they see on their team right away. Our employees also seem to like using the system and we tend to have high response rates when we survey the group.

Cons
I wish that the software had an API with Bamboo as this is the HRIS tool we use.

Sarah Engel

Next evolution of HR management and Culture building

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Our company is a fast paced start up, with employees across multiple countries, job roles and work locations (office and remote). So, being well aware of our employees' needs, challenges and celebrations is key to our ongoing growth and success. We have completed employee surveys in the past, but using this technology took us to a whole new level of analysis, understanding and ability to respond quickly to our employees. Set up was incredibly simple, and the customer service could not have been better as we learned a new system. We now have a new benchmark for our success over time that will elevate our team operations, management programs and employee retention over time.

Vanessa Brangwyn

Coaching for Success

Reviewed 2016-12-07

As a leader of people leaders, WorkTango has been instrumental in keeping me aligned with each of my direct reports and the important things going on within each of their teams. Embracing real-time communication is one of our core values, and WorkTango allows us to do just that while also providing actionable insights and historical context necessary to coach our employees to drive results.

Cheryl Kerrigan

The team at WorkTango was responsive and collaborative. Fantastic customer experience!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-05

Pros
The product is easy to use, intuitive, gives visibility into metrics of engagement. It was easy to pull reports and analyze the data quickly.

Cons
It's a very new product so there are things that are still being implemented that will really help with adoption. I am excited to see where the product evolves to.

Anonymous

Our experience with WorkTango has been awesome! Amazing customer support.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Pros
Ease of use and the ability to slice and dice the data in numerous ways in order to drive useful information for the business.

Cons
Nothing! We found the software to be very intuitive, and were very pleased with the reporting functions.

Dave Wright

Great Product!

Reviewed 2016-12-08

We have recently implemented WorkTango and couldn't be more impressed. It is an easy way to keep a finger on the pulse of our organization and gather employee feedback in real time. It has helped us direct our engagement initiatives and improve the overall culture at TribalScale.

Suresh Bhat

Incredibly powerful in shaping our culture and improving engagement.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-22

Pros
The platform allows you to quickly and easily access key insights about how your employees truly feel. Being able to get the information into the hands of my leaders in real-time holds them accountable which I like.

Cons
No cons come to mind. I really love the product and service the team provides and it's exceeded all my expectations.

Francois Fortier

The perfect tool for performance management.

Reviewed 2016-12-13

The Worktango application is the perfect tool to measure employee engagement and helped us implement change in the performance drivers our company was unknowingly week in. Light, easy to set up and even easier to maintain, our employee surveys go out every two weeks and enjoy a very high response rates with genuine answers. The anonymous data is collected by the department as well as per manager, which allows us to address weaknesses or celebrate strengths on a granular or companywide level.

Pros
Light, easy to use and the data collected allows quick change.

George Kralidis

My experience with Worktango

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Awesome experience overall!

Pros
- easy to use - easy to move data to excel or PDF - great look and feel - ability to give access to users for reports - flexiblility - I was able to open the survey after closing date for employees who were away

Cons
- at times when looking at multiple factors it took a while to figure out. This was resolved through the excellent customer service received.

Søren Bramer Schmidt

It's great

Reviewed 2016-11-10

We have been with WorkTango since early beta testing and it really is a great tool. In particular we are very happy with the 1-on-1 and goal tracking features. Both are extremely helpful in keeping everyone aligned on what our priorities are - something that can be very challenging as a startup.

Ayaz Karim

A great tool for creating better managers!

Reviewed 2016-10-25

As a newly appointed manager myself, using WorkTango has been awesome! Not only does it keep me up to date with my employees but it provides feedback. So not only do I know if my employees are doing well and staying on track; they're also letting me know how I'm doing as a manager!

Kelly Main, PsyD

I've never had a survey project go so smoothly and be so enjoyable.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Time will tell as we just closed our first survey, but the process to this point has been seamless.

Pros
Simplicity while also continuing to take feedback and grow the product. Excellent customer support and reasonable price. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Cons
No cons on service or product. I look forward to growing with WorkTango over the years as they build out new features.

Brent Lowe

Super easy to use & fantastic customer support

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I started using WorkTango recently. I'm impressed with the quality and usability of the product. I can't say enough about the customer support--super responsive, professional, personable. I highly recommend the WorkTango product and team.

Andres Tobo

We used the software to review satisfaction in a leadership program.

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Pros
It's really user-friendly, the outcome (graphs and/or charts) are easy to analyse. On another hand, the service was outstanding, they know their product, also, excellent customer service and great attitude.

Cons
So far, we have been satisfied with the product and service we have had, specially, as mentioned before, the great service.