RFP360 Reviews

4.41/5 (109 reviews)

Martie Streit

Great tool

Reviewed 2017-05-31

1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools 2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable. 3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities 4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team. 5. Cost 6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.

Eric Hollenbach

RFP365 ROCKS!

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Since day one, I have had nothing but the best things to say about RFP365 and the people at that organization. Yes, the system is incredible and has made my life much easier (and the rest of my team for that matter), but the people are what make the different. Dave Hulsen has been an absolute joy to work with. He's always quick with an answer (or the promise of one!) and always delivers. Stuart Ludlow has been absolutely amazing to work with from a vision perspective. Our team is always looking to us technology to it's full potential and Stu has helped us build this into something great! Anna and Rachel have also been a pleasure to work with and I believe the entire organization works tirelessly to ensure their clients are satisfied. I would absolutely recommend RFP365 to anyone looking to purchase RFP Management Software, if anything to give others the chance to work with these amazing people!Organized and easy to find the information I'm looking for. Easily store templates for future projects and flexible to meet our needs. The consolidated reporting feature is also a huge asset to our team.

Peter Diepstraten

The solutions core functionality is good, but its usability / user experience could be improved.

Reviewed 2015-07-01

* RFP Response (used most by us) Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running. Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported. Examples: - Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view. - Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section? - Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical. - The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive. One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer. I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive: 1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)? 2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging. 3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.

Scott McGrath

Fantastic tool for busy RFP bid responders

Reviewed 2017-02-06

We tried quite a few tools to support a busy RFP response team over the years, and had never found one that was compatible with our workflows. RFP365 was a revelation. This tool fits our process perfectly, and is well-liked and respected by our team as an affordable boost to our productivity and process. I've not seen any other tool that comes close. Superb support as well. Search functions, ease of import and export, team assignments and approval processes, fantastic support, solid updates and affordability compared to any other tools in its neighborhood (that it outperforms).

Anthony Hynes

Loads of functionality, very easy to use. Streamlines the RFP process

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.

Gregg Walker

Clean user friendly interface. Good functionality. Responsive customer service.

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Ease of use; Good functionality. Clean user friendly interface; responsive customer service, willing to make changes to improve platform; Import function is good

Matthew Combs

Overall, we are very satisfied with RFP365.

Reviewed 2017-09-19

As stated in the survey, RFP365 has been a significant time-saver when it comes to responding to RFP questions.The Knowledge Base feature is an enormous time-saver. We no longer need to reinvent the wheel every time we respond to an RFP question. The ability to easily locate, repurpose and adjust existing content in the Knowledge Base has resulted in uniquely positive feedback from all of our users.

Mary Miltenberger

Painless implementation and it improved our RFP experience SO much.

Reviewed 2017-09-14

We will have an updated knowledge library that will be consistently reviewed in the future. We are able to upload and complete RFPs so quickly, it's amazing we ever survived without this product. The library and how it interacts with the RFPs/proposals is great. I love being able to access previously used answers and being able to edit the content library so quickly and easily.

Bob Glover

Good once I got the hang of using it.

Reviewed 2017-10-27

No need to print a few copies and fed ex. It was easy to track the progress of the RFP and my proofer could easily see what we had completed in each section.

Ann Mooney

It was easy to work through the RFP

Reviewed 2017-08-31

The questions were clearly separated in the left navigation. We also liked the dashboard- it was great to see at a glance the status of the RFP. We also liked how you could easily change answers and in approve items,

Sarah DeJulio

I find this very easy to use

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Easy to use; easy to see your progress; easy to assign and reassign roles

Marilyn Harvey

Virginia UEF Application

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-17

I liked how simple it was to navigate. I also liked that it was easy to confirm the submission of the SFP.

Joe Carter

Very satisfied with the program.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Ability to share with colleagues across the country. We can interact and share live data instantly while we are evaluating vendors.

Tracy Null

pretty easy

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-09

I like the ease of navigation throughout the sections. The dashboard is informative and the entry was intuitive when I wasn't sure how to show items complete I figured it out pretty easily

Carrie Vega

RFP365 Greatly Impacted Our RFP Process

Reviewed 2017-04-17

RFP365 is a tool that I would highly recommend to streamline RFP/RFI completion. Due to our RFP process, we spent a great amount of admin time coordinating responses with global contributors who would then have to spend a great amount of time searching for and/or crafting responses. RFP365 has provided a tool that allows us to streamline the coordination process as well as a repository of responses from which we can select for use or further customization. In addition, the RFP365 reporting feature and function allows each RFP manager to track progress on an individual basis as well as allows management a tracking tool by which to gauge success rates. The RFP365 customer support is outstanding. The team was been very flexible and accommodating to our large global group for integration and has never failed to help with further training. For individual issues, RFP365 has been very fast to respond and troubleshoot and always follows up. I would highly recommend RFP365 to any organization looking for an intuitive, simple to use system for streamlining and improving their RFP process.

Laura Weidert

Familiar with RFP365 and like the updates!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-02

Efficiency in completing an RFPI like the updates to the downloaded responses to the format you prefer e.g., Word, Excel, etc. The importing of tables into a response from another source and asking if you want to keep as is or clean it up.

Mary Daniel

Takes some getting used to, but I will get used to it

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Meh. I expect it will get better over time. Its great to It does NOT need more "bells and whistles" -- please K.I.S.S.(Keep it simple,stupid) ! Too much more will ruin a potentially good thing. It needs to be easier to set up users, and easier to export the final submitted copy -- I can't rename or set the folder to save into, and everything exports with the exact same name. Ugh.I mostly loved that I didn't have to put together a paper response and FedEx it the day before the due date, so it saved me money and time. I also liked the Dashboard feature letting me know what section was in which phase of work, especially when I thought I was done and ready to submit, but it made me go back and "finalize" two parts.

Jay Blanchard

One of the better online RFP submission tools

Reviewed 2018-12-03

I use a lot of different online platforms for writing and submitting RFPs and RFP365 is definitely one of the best!

Simon Lepcha

Very user friendly, easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

The response boxes accepting rich text was good, it enabled user to express the responses in the form of graphic, tables and special formatting.

Filip Stankovic

Good experience overall.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Pretty simple to navigate.

Scott Finlay

Makes answering of RFP questions easy, although custom formatting can be a challenge.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-14

Search functionality is smart. Usually, finds the most relevant answer, but still displays reasonable alternatives. The application makes it easy to ensure no questions are missed.

Christa Hoffman

Reviewed 2017-08-04

allowed for easy document uploads; main responses allowed for lengthy responses; checkboxes made sense for the most part

Ronni Beckwith

The only way to run an RFP is through RFP 365!

Reviewed 2017-01-03

We implemented RFP 365 in 2016 and have reaped the rewards of having a more automated process for our clients which has reduced the amount of time it takes to create an RFP and score once the results are in. The customer service is amazing too. Anything you need they are there to help and always respond the same day, typically within a few hours.Flexible software and the customer service is great!

Dylan Kane

Streamlined RFP Process

Reviewed 2017-10-11

Easy to jump from section to section and see which questions were completed and which ones needed edits or a second look.

Sean Renn

RFP365 Review

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Keeps you on track by providing the percentage complete information.