Swell Reviews

Pros

It’s very helpful in getting reviews for people I know that have had excellent experiences with our installations. Simply asking or hoping doesn’t go very far.

Stuart S.

Ease of use and immediate results. Customer support is very helpful and want you to succeed.

Talar G.

The return on investment has been outstanding. Swell is an awesome company to work with.

Ryan C.

Matt D.

Removing names from list can be a bit confusing.

Amparo H.

Jake G.

Great Customer Service & a

Transcript

Chrisane: My name is Chrisane. I'm the Marketing Director and I work in Consumer Services. I give Swell...

Swell CX is all about enabling businesses to engage w/ customers in an easier, more meaningful way.

Swell CX gives you the tools to better manage your customer experience and more meaningfully interact with your consumers. That's a powerful benefit, and one that will help you achieve greater success in your business.

Pros

Swell CX does a lot of cool things, but it's most valuable feature is perhaps its ability to create two-fold awareness for its users. What I mean by that, is that Swell CX helps businesses understand their customers, while also helping them gain exposure to new customers. The software does this in two major ways: first, by gathering ALL of your business' customer reviews, and displaying them all in...

Cons

There are a lot of tools built into this software, and I want for them ALL to be used! My only fear is that businesses won't utilize the software to its full potential.

BirdEye was good; Swell is GREAT!

I’m writing this review because I have been very happy with Swell in our first 3 months of use. The software has exceeded my expectations! I have also been absolutely thrilled with Swell’s customer service. I always get an answer or solution within the day of my inquiry. Fantastic!

Pros

Swell is very easy to implement, and the dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly. My favorite Swell feature is one I thought might be a negative: customers leave a review after only one click. Why would a one-click system be a negative? We previously used BirdEye and were very happy with them. Unfortunately, a programming glitch did not allow our practice management software to function with BirdEye...

Cons

The two details I have asked Swell to address are: - A small review counting badge that we can install in the header of our website (they are working on it). - For our replies to reviews to be visible in the Swell review scroll that we have on our website. Again, I hear the technical wizards at Swell are working to fulfill this request.

easy to use

Pros

easy to use, automatically sends out review requests

Cons

seems to not be pulling any reviews after the first month

We love SwellCX

We are able to quickly gain reviews from patients of our dental practice. These reviews can easily be responded to through the platform. We have grown with new patients seeing the number of reviews we have as well. It is a very cyclic process that is growing moving forward.

Pros

This software seemlessly integrated with our system to send review requests daily. Since the implementation we have gotten about 25-30 reviews per month. This was compared to the 5 per month we were getting in the previous timeframe with a different platform.

Cons

We have had no issues with the program. Any customization was addressed quickly from support and resolved our concerns. The only thing that could make it better would be saving some money. However, it is already well worth the price that we pay.

Best Tool on Market to boost patient engagement

their customer support and training support is terrific. It was easy to setup and even easier to use.

Pros

The webchat tool is designed as a lead generation tool first, which helps patients, website visitors, and staff engage via text instead of tethering them to the computer. I also love the automated system to invite patients to leave reviews straight to Google without too many clicks. consistently seeing 25% more reviews come through Swell than any other tool being used in the dental industry.

Cons

The fact that we can't do automated appointment confirmations or reminders via SMS or online booking. They already integrate with most practice management softwares so I can't imagine this would be difficult to do.

Doubled the number of Google Reviews!

Pros

How many more reviews we received the very next month using the software

Cons

I wish we could make it so that patients who wrote a review would NOT receive another request in the future

Nothing Compares to Swell CX!

My overall experience has been great! Anytime something hasn't worked properly or I needed help, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond and resolve whatever it may be! So thank you for making the streamlining process for our practices a breeze!

Pros

What I love most about Swell CX is how easy it is to use. Everything is on one dashboard which makes implementing it at the office level so much more convenient and you can't beat the price for the product that you are receiving.

Cons

What I like least about the software is how the review widget appears on the website and it doesn't automatically pull new reviews that come through just the ones up until the point of installing the widget.

GLAD WE CHANGED!

So far it has gone very well!

Pros

We had it set-up so Swell would start the day our other company ended. The transition was seamless! We've already received 7 Google reviews in just a few days! I am very hopeful that we will continue to get new reviews and our business relationship with Swell continues well!

Cons

I haven't quite mastered the website and it seems very overwhelming but that is partly my fault as I haven't taken time to really work with it since we are so busy.

Smooth onboarding & truly increase our reviews

We were looking for a solution that increased the amount of reviews we currently get on Google, Facebook and other sites. We considered many solutions, and even adjusting our current solution, but when we talked to Swell we found them not to be the lowest cost option, but their quality shined. They definitely are lower cost than the other competitors we looked at (Birdeye & Podium), but what really motivated us was no contract and the fact that they were a genuine and sincere operation. Once we turned their solution on, it massively increased our rate of reviews - at least 5x.

Pros

Easy integration with our Eagleosft dental software. They increased our reviews by 5x. Support has been rarely used, but when we have had to talk to them: great.

Cons

There isn't anything we like least. Their support is responsive. Their website is fast and easy to use. Their software syncs with our server well. They have plenty of great recommendations. I don't know what to say "least" about. :)

Amazing platform

Awesome experience and always get a response quickly if I have any questions or concerns.

Pros

The way the software was developed makes it very easy for a patient to review my practice and the numbers have been growing as a result. One of the best ways to drive referral marketing.

Cons

Multiple reminders can be a pro and a con. Everytime patient comes in he/she gets a reminder to review. Im sure those that dont wont to review may find it annoying.

We love Swell!

Swell team made all the on-boarding process so smooth and painless. Once we went live with Swell our reviews were non-stop!

Pros

Results! We have results!!! Any other product we demo'd was not able to show facts, and prove how they product helped that other practice to achieve their goal.

Cons

Nothing! We love it! We love every aspect of Swell. It takes asking for reviews and following up completely off your plate. You and your team can focus on providing a great patient experience, and Swell will do the rest.

Online review generation needs to be simple - Swell does it the best!

Phenomenal product and support!! I run a marketing agency that works with hundreds of dental practices, and Swell is by far our favorite partner. Their system works seamlessly and is so simple for our dental clients to use. We have seen reviews increase by 50-100X in the first 6-months. We recently had a practice that wanted to get to 100 reviews. They were at 47 reviews for the first 3-years in practice. By the end of the second month using Swell, we had accomplished our goal of 100 reviews. That was more reviews in 2-months than that practice had in 3-years. Thanks for all the success!!

Pros

Managed service. Swell will do the install for you, and once it is installed, it is extremely easy to use for dental practices.

Cons

Drill down and data aggregation functionality is not the best

Life Saving

The customer service always goes above and beyond, from set up to daily use, they are always helpful and on top of it.

Pros

Swell is overall super easy to use, especially with their new app. When we first opened the salon we had multiple fully booked stylists, and it made it seamless getting in contact with all the guests. They helped us send review requests and we were able to build our reviews up over 100 within the first few months, so now we are one of the top salons on Google. It also lets you read and reply to them...

Cons

I honestly wouldn't change anything. I didn't know there was anything like Swell out there, and it checked all of our boxes.

Excellent product

Overall it has been a great experience and they are extremely easy to work with

Pros

We work with many dentists and have found that they have a hard time sending out review invites. They get busy and the front office forgets often. Swell integrates directly with the office software and automates the entire system. The result is hundreds of great reviews.

Cons

As they are a newer software, they do not have a help page yet with articles so I have to ask directly. But they have very swift customer support so all my issues have gotten handling rapidly.

Excellent Resource

Great team. Great product. Great supper. Highly recommend them.

Pros

Love the ability to customize the request message and the timing of the send. Deep links to ALL review sites that matter.

Cons

Wish it had video capabilities. I think they’re working on this for the future.

Awesome and Easy Service!

Sell CX has completely automated our review requesting process. We are finally obtained amazing 5 star reviews on Google thanks to Swell's easy to use interface and well formatted text messages and graphics.

Pros

I love that this software is completely automated. Myself and my staff do not have to spend literally any time to solicit reviews from our patients.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Swell after 8 months

It has been good. We have gotten almost 200 reviews in less than a year.

Pros

It’s pretty effortless after you get it dialed in.

Cons

That if you allow google and Facebook as a review platform it also introduces the swell review. When you do that it takes reviews away from google and Facebook. I probably had 30 people review me in swells platform which is completely worthless because no one can see them but me. They need to remove that option. When I contacted customer support they said it could not be removed.

Amazing!

By far the best product of its type that I have ever used and I have used several.

Pros

Swell is the most effective review system that I have seen! It is very easy to use, integrated with our software seamlessly and our review count has gone through the roof!! Simply amazing!

Cons

I really don't have a lot of complaints regarding this software. It does the job very well.

Absolutely love Swell! I have looked into and used other options, and Swell is the best.

We immediately saw a big uptick in the number and quality of reviews left by our clients.

Pros

Super easy to use. In one click clients can leave easy ratings and reviews on google, facebook, yelp, whatever. They send a report every month detailing the number of reviews requested, the number posted, average rating, and the number that were posted on the various search sites.

Cons

Getting a review from a client is more effective when the client is still in your presence. Once they leave your location, response rates go down. That isn't a factor related to the software, but just a fact of human nature. As long as your client isn't on your wifi, try and get the review before they leave your place of business.

Game Changer

Excellent customer support and software has worked without any problems.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a phone app for it but it seems it is in the works!

Pure Genius

10/10, couldn't be happier.

Pros

How hands off and accessible it is. It's hard to imagine something being easier to work with.

Cons

When my CC was changed I wasn't notified it was no longer working. Of course it's my responsibility as well.

Best Review Software for the dental industry!!

Excellent!! Great company that takes great care of their clients!

Pros

It's easy integration into our software. Great Customer Service!!

Cons

not able to control time when review request is sent. (we close late- 7 pm and reviews often go out next day)

Swell produces great results!

I've been pleased to see that no matter where the practice is that I'm working with, we see great results from the product- and are able to improve their online reputation through directly and easily asking for reviews. The text that the patients receive is really easy to walk through and review through simple steps, and then take the review public. I've been pleased with the customer service and the product itself.

Pros

I really like that the dashboard is easy to access and send out reviews. I work in a dental marketing agency and we use Swell as one of our trusted products we sell to clients. They are able to easily link the reviews to their practice management software and automatically send them out, they also have a manual product where you can send the reviews yourself through inputting the information about the person you're requesting a review from. It's super easy and simple!

Cons

I have noticed some bugs with being able to access all of my clients reviews platforms, but all have been easily sorted out with Swell's great team.

Helped us gain more honest reviews

Pros

We were able to ask our existing patients for reviews

Cons

I don't have any cons about this software

Swell CX Happy Subscriber

Right from the beginning it was easy and no pressure. I first met with some people with Swell CX at an AADOM conference and they were no pressure!...I loved that! Even though I didn't go back to the office Monday morning and call them right away I knew exactly who I would contact when we were ready to implement a service like this. We sat pretty stagnate for many months with the same 12 reviews, we immediately had a response when we no longer had to ask patients for their feedback, it was automated and done for us! In the first month we doubled our reviews and our team didn't feel stress to have to ask for it. The implementation process was so easy it took about 15 minutes and they were so mindful and respectful of my time. Great company, great service, great people.

Pros

This is mindless! What do we have in our day that we can say is mindless? We no longer had to figure how to have that sometimes challenging conversation to ask for a compliment.

Cons

The software is great! Even when we had a sync failure their tech team called us as soon as they realized a problem...One less call for me to make.