Albato Logo

API automation platform for all business processes

Albato Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.16/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

zapier
monday-com

The team is great, their UI is great. This is a very professional tool I highly recommend anyone using.
We're confident this software is one of the best on the market, and we highly recommend it to businesses looking to streamline their workflows and improve productivity.
The opportunity is quite endless and they're improving the app on a weekly basis. The support is very kind and helpful.
So for some, the dislike could be that the onboarding modal was a bit confusing since it broke several times.
The lack of marketplace templates and API Listening costs you dearly as it's charged per minute, irrespective of whether anything is being transmitted.
Additionally, the process of manually adding missing apps using the App Integrator could be time-consuming and cumbersome at times.

Dyonathas Micael D.

Investment Banking, 51-200 employees

The best integrator on the market

Pros

It's the best integrator that we have ever used. We had some troubles with other softwares (the most famous ones) and with Albato we haven't had any problems until now. This softwares fulfills all of our needs.

Cons

The only thing that I did not love about Albato is that it doesn't have a diagram-like interface for the integrations. But it's not a dealbreaker, the software still works flawlesly.

JK

Joel K.

Useful Tool that looks promising

So far, so good, it looks like there is a solid framework in place to continue building on this product, I will keep working with it to ghet the most out of it.

Pros

Albato has many intrations available right out of the box, the interface is intuitive, and there is a free training program available to get started. It has many intregations available, I was surprised that some of the lesser known products I use are available right out of the box.

Cons

AITable(not AirTable) lacks the abillity to select a table located in a subfolder. I found a request for this from several months ago and Albato QA team said they did not see a problem. It is obvious if you use AITable in this manner, so I hope they get this fixed. I found some of the integrations limited in options, but webhooks offer a work-around for this.

JJ

Jordan J.

Design, self-employed

Great product, early stages.

So far, everything within the tool is perfect except for the third party integration apps.

Pros

Very competitive pricing and potential to be an amazing platform.

Cons

Not a lot of third party integration apps or some are not functioning as should.

MJ

Manuel J.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Amazing & Easy to Use App

Overall, I love Albato as much as I did before purchasing the account. I already have a good experience with it through the Climbo app, which partnered with Albato to automate the collection of online reviews. The app is clean, easy to use, and very useful for my daily tasks. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Honestly, I like the way the Albato interface looks and its sequence. It's easier to use than my other automation tool. Plus, they have an academy where I can hone my skills in learning to use Albato properly.

Cons

I think there is a misunderstanding regarding the description of operational tasks. I'm not sure how they deduct those known operations. From my perspective as an owner, we are using our automation for my clients, and sometimes, we notice that some clients have a lot of operational costs even though their customer volume is the same.

ST

Simon T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Goodbye Zapier..... welcome Albato

I use Albato to integrate different apps with each other. I also used 2 other tools but this one is much simpler. It works well, is easy to use and costs less than the most famous competitors. I was very impressed and I definitely recommend it to try.

Pros

Initially I was skeptical, but I was impressed by the fluidity and ease of use of Albato. I used Zapier, but all the apps I need to integrate (30 apps) are all on Albato, which costs much less and I find it decidedly easier to use. They are integrating new triggers very quickly and new apps, so I see a lot of potential as well. I recommend it to everyone who uses other integration tools, give it a chance, you won't regret it

Cons

I would like there to be more apps that can be integrated but this is a process that will gradually be resolved. Some small bugs, but when I refresh the page everything works again (I don't rule out that it could be a browser problem and not Albato's so I don't feel like giving a final comment, furthermore the problem is really rare and negligible)

AB

Alan B.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Make It Your Own

Pros

I like that Albato lets you make your automations and is being creative in the market. They demonstrate ambition and determination to compete with the big players. I'm on Albato's Tier 3 plan and feel I'm getting value without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and easy enough to navigate, making it simple for users like me (I'm no coder) to set up automations without technical skills.

Cons

Albato's integration library is small compared to some and it may not yet cover all the options that others offer (but it's growing). I think they're an underdog in the industry, but in a good way (I like that)!

SL

Suleiman L.

Design, 1-10 employees

Albato Zapier alternative

Very good. The team were very helpful and they have the academy to guide you though the tool to get the most out of it.

Pros

The constant development and features from the Albato team. The assistance is very good to if you need help.

Cons

Some connectors not available, but they are always working on them and even have a method to use web hooks where possible.

JL

Joseph L.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Streamline My Workflows with Cost-Effective Automation

Pros

What I appreciate most about Albato is its intuitive no-code automation builder that simplifies creating and managing workflows across over many popular apps. Additionally, the platform's affordability has made it an essential tool in my tech stack, offering substantial cost savings compared to other similar apps.

Cons

While Albato excels in many areas, one drawback is its limited support for niche apps that are crucial to some of my specialized tasks. This limitation occasionally requires me to use additional platforms like Zapier, complicating my automation setup.

PS

Phillip S.

Super easy to use

Pros

Setting up automation is a brief Handling errors in automation is easy The design is super modern The user experience is incredible You can build your own integrations

Cons

The only thing I'm missing is the Sendgrid integration

★★★★★Chester M.

Connecting Your Tools, Simplifying Your Work

Pros

Albato offers a straightforward solution to integrate various tools, enhancing workflow efficiency. With a clean interface and reliable performance, it's a practical choice for anyone seeking seamless. Give Albato a try and experience smoother workflows without the fluff.

Cons

It's still missing some apps and integrations, compared to Zapier and Pabbly, but they are always adding more.

Arun R.

Financial Services, self-employed

"Great Automations Platform with Tons of Potential"

Helping to automate tasks across various platforms that I use as a soloprenuer. For example - chatbot --> CRM/email marketing, Lead Ads --> CRM/email marketing. Auto maintaining one list of new clients and leads across various lead sources. Once they complete integrations on their roadmap, will also connect with most other LTDs that I have purchased. There is a learning curve, the Albato academy does help

Pros

Having scanned the market to look for various automation platforms like Zapier, Pabbly, Konnectit, Integrately and IFTTT, I stumbled upon and full stacked the Albato lifetime deal on appsumo. Here is what I found.1. The number of integrated apps are very similar to what you get with Konnectzit2. Their custom apps integrator supports connections with any platform having an API3. Operations limits to pricing ratio is way better than Zapier/Pabbly4. Good number of internal tools like delays, automation pause, date format etc..5. Clear roadmap & easy to suggest/upvote6. Multi Step Automations

Cons

Albato is probably a newer platform and hence, number of integrated apps are lower when compared to competition (custom API integrator is a workaround)Recommended integrations in the roadmap should see regular completions.API connections can quickly eat up available operations - can however, be offset by managing the refresh frequency based on severity. Would like to see this improve in future.

DingChing H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Use the easy-to-use no-code automation builder to configure custom automations with APIs or webhooks

If you are a beginner who is not very good at API integration, then Albato is perfect for you. You can see every step in its academy, which allows you to gradually get started. Although it may not have as many integrated software options, you can customize and use webhooks, and it is also a no-code software. The biggest advantage is that it is the cheapest among similar software. I recommend giving this software a try.

Pros

1. No-code automation builder.2. You can build custom automations with APIs or webhooks.3. It has an Academy for learning Inside, there are very detailed steps.

Cons

Although the integrated updates are fast, the quantity of integrated apps is a bit less compared to other API tools. Apart from this, everything else is good.

Wanandi K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Half Year using Albato, Many updates from the Roadmap

my business based on wordpress and lot of Elementor Form, i'm using Webhook on Albato, so my Form submit can connect to my Whatsapp API .each Leads / prospect got whatsapp message instantly.And the data submission also new row at my google spreadsheet,using Albato is mostlikely set and forget apps.

Pros

Albato is quite cheap , alternative for developer who use API integrator like zap alot.6 Months using it, on facebook group there's community that also update about Albato itself.The Roadmap is running well, some of my vote got published yet.

Cons

each operation is count as credit point, but the subscription give generous limit, so no worry about the operation cost.last year there's no learning program, but now on June 2023, Albato create Academy that can access free, so we can learn and maximize it for automation

FM

Fredrik M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

A Real-World Efficiency Booster

My overall experience with Albato has been pretty fantastic. From the get-go, it felt like hitting the sweet spot in automating my workflow without needing to navigate through a jungle of complexity. The platform is intuitive and practically walks you through the process, making you feel like an automation pro in no time. Knowing that all those repetitive tasks are being handled accurately by Albato has also been a massive stress reliever. There’s a peace of mind that comes with automation – it’s like having a safety net, ensuring you’re not going to face-palm over a missed details.

Pros

Discovering Albato was like stumbling upon a hidden gem that turned out to be exactly what our daily grind needed. The interface makes it super easy to master, almost like it’s guiding you through everything. We got it incorporated into our workflow in no time. The ease of getting Albato up and running across our operations has been a game-changer. It’s like the Swiss Army knife of our daily tasks now, saving us a ton of time and hassle.

Cons

It’s clear Albato’s still in the early days of development. It’s got the basics down, but when it comes to the sheer variety of integrations, it’s not quite there yet compared to the big players like Zapier. But luckily they have the ability to set up custom integrations.

GL

Gary L.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

I think there are things to like

I've had mixed experience with support and because they've written blogs for support of connectors it really has been frustrating. Responses like "we will see if it is needed" are a bit offputting when asking for a complete connection. I think they may be overwhelmed by new customer volume.

Pros

The fact that I can create my own connectors AND set it up to migrate data are real game changers. Not that you can't do the data migration with other tools but being able to create a scenario once and reuse it with multiple clients is power! Very stong builder of connectors as well. Don't see what you're looking for? If they have an api you can create it!

Cons

Documentation seems to be lacking especially on things like Google Sheets which is a huge one. Albato writes documentation in blogs for their connectors which doesn't make a ton of sense considering they have a documentation for the product. Feels patched together.Also I've got mixed feelings about how the billing works but it's no different than Make for example and hopefullly will get better over time.UI is nice, but it looks like Zapier... I prefer Make's UI and flexibility.

TD

Thomas D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A versatile and user-friendly integration software with a great Custom integration functionality

I’m a freelance digital marketing generalist and I’ve been using albato for a few weeks now. I’m very happy with this software because it has some integrations that I couldn’t find elsewhere, especially compared to SyncSpider (for which I also have an account). The interface is very user-friendly and intuitive, and I love that it’s a European company that respects data privacy and security. Albato...

Pros

What I liked most about Albato is the"Custom Apps integrator" functionality : . It allows me to create custom integrations with any service that has an API, even when the integration is not listed yet on their website as a "default" integration. This way, I can connect albato with any tool or platform that I use for my digital marketing projects. The functionality is rather easy to use and it gives me a lot of flexibility and control over my data and workflows. I think it’s a very powerful feature because you are not limited anymore by the catalog of ready-made integrations offered out of the box by the Albato's team !

Cons

Not that much. Maybe the pricing page could be immediately more explicit about what is called a "transaction"...

Matt S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Finally, something to replace Zapier

No-code automation is really valuable, and Albato has outperformed other platforms that offer this. Really happy with it so far.

Pros

The growing list of Apps is great, it currently covers about 90% of what I need it for, and most others are in the pipeline.I've also contacted Albato's support to fix a bug, which they did very quickly and effectively.It's super easy to use as well - the automations are easier and seem more reliable than Zapiers. I really like the action logs and being able to see the data that's been sent too.So far all the automations have fired and worked as expected. I had more than a few errors with Zapier.

Cons

Just a small number of apps I'd still like to see, but I'll be requesting them soon and judging by the turnaround time on the others, I'm confident they'll be in place. Nothing else to mention at the moment.

Adam L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

As a new tool, it's much better and intuitive than many of its competitors.

Pros

Albato is a fantastic Zapier alternative that I find refreshingly user-friendly. The platform's simplicity and intuitive interface make automation a breeze, even for those less familiar with the concept. I appreciate the continuously expanding list of supported apps, which ensures that Albato stays up-to-date with the latest tools and services. Setting up workflows is a smooth experience with its easy-to-follow, step-by-step process. While there is room for improvement, like more comprehensive documentation for newcomers, Albato's reliability and responsive customer support make it a reliable automation tool worth considering. With its affordable pricing plans and impressive performance, Albato has become an indispensable part of my workflow toolkit.

Cons

People tend to get lost in the process when creating these automations, not sure what other steps might be required, how many more steps, sometimes we even missed the most obvious steps. So more hover activated pop-out tooltips on every element would be great

CG

Cristopher G.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

An interesting alternative to the existing ones

Pros

- They have many tools to process data between steps - The marketplace is a real success, it saves time creating some of the most common automations. - App integrator seems great to me for programmers like me who are creating our own SAAS and we want/can create the integrations ourselves to reduce their availability time on platforms like Albato in a quick and easy way - Embedded also seems like a...

Cons

- Be able to limit who can access a webhook by IP and/or IP range - The selection of tools in automations should have a search engine, which searches in the name and description - In tools, some Spanish translations are strange, I think they should have another translation for what they do. - Missing descriptions about some fields they do and link to the documentation - The Spanish translation of Vista...

VK

Vik K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Simple iPaas, App integrator feature a huge advantage

Albato still has room for improvement in terms of the range of apps it integrates with. As a startup, it would benefit them to open up access to their app integrator function to allow a broader group of individuals to create integrations with various apps, rather than relying solely on their internal development team. This approach could significantly accelerate their growth. Functioning akin to make.com or Zapier, Albato offers a user-friendly interface for seamlessly integrating two or more apps and workflows. This integration effectively merges a business's toolsets and processes. One noteworthy advantage of Albato is its simpler and more user-friendly interface compared to both Zapier and particularly Make.

Pros

-Simple and easy to use interface. -App integrator allows someone to integrate apps to Albato with no code. This is a hands down game-changer. Mind you -- while this process does take time, they do offer guidance with support articles and video. -Marketplace to get more integrations needs more attention, but looks great.

Cons

-The only thing that I think they would be smart to do is to offer the app integrator for free to everyone so that the market could add a bunch of integrations, I think they would even outnumber Zapier had they just offered it for free. And thus, I also wish they had more integrations.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

The Better Zapier Alternative

My overall experience with Albato has been exceptional. The tool’s user-friendly interface and extensive support have made it a pleasure to use. The App Integrator feature stands out, allowing me to quickly add apps and customize integrations. Albato has helped me automate and integrate my systems without the need for additional programming resources. I have found the tool to be intuitive, effective, and constantly improving. The 24/7 customer support provided by Albato has also been outstanding. Overall, my experience with Albato has been highly positive, and I would highly recommend it to others looking for a customizable and user-friendly automation tool.

Pros

It has App Integrator which you can create custom integration to any app with API. Also, they are fast in creating new integration and the support is super responsive and helpful.

Cons

Missing some popular applications and missing some functionality to some application that is already connected but I'm sure they will catch up because of how fast they are releasing updates.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

I love how easy Albato is to use!!!

Albato is a powerful automation platform that makes it easy to connect my apps and automate tedious tasks. With Albato, I can now quickly and easily create automated workflows that connect different apps with minimal effort. I am using Albato to send emails, manage customer data, and much more. Albato offers a wide range of integrations, & with the pace they are going that is unexceptional.

Pros

What I love the most is, that It provides a simple and intuitive user interface, making it incredibly easy to use even for those who are new to automation tools. the next thing what I like is the pre-built templates & the customer support.

Cons

I would like Albato Team to add more triggers for the supported applications, currently the number of triggers are limited.

AS

Ayman S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Albato: A User-Friendly Platform that Leverages Automation to Save You Time and Effort

Pros

What I love most about Albato is their commitment to customization. They've recently added more options to tailor your experience to your specific needs, which has been a game-changer for me. Whether you're looking to create a personalized dashboard or customize workflows, Albato's got you covered. Their user-friendly interface is also a major plus. As someone who isn't particularly tech-savvy, I was impressed with how easy it was to navigate the platform and get started quickly. The scalability of Albato is another notable feature – whether you're a small business or an enterprise-level organization, they seem to be able to accommodate your needs.

Cons

Of course, no platform is perfect, and there were a few areas where Albato fell short for me. At times, communication broke down, and I didn't receive timely updates on project progress. This caused some minor delays in our timeline. Additionally, there were a few customization requests that weren't possible within their system.

Mouhammad A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The Integration Platform That Makes Your Life Easier

I have been using Albato for the past 12 months and I am very happy with the service. It has made it easy for me to integrate my favorite apps and automate my workflows. The customer support is also excellent and they are always willing to help me out.I would highly recommend Albato to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use, powerful, and reliable integration platform.

Pros

Easy to use, even for non-technical usersWide range of integrations availablePowerful automation capabilitiesExcellent customer support

Cons

Some integrations can be complex to set up

SI

Shohidul I.

Albato's Integrations and Automation was Game Changer for me

My overall experience with Albato was great. It provided a user-friendly interface, seamless app integrations, and efficient workflow automation. It saved me time and improved productivity. The customer support was excellent too. I highly recommend Albato for streamlining processes and boosting efficiency.

Pros

The standout pros of Albato are its user-friendly interface, seamless app integrations, efficient workflow automation, excellent customer support, and time-saving capabilities. It simplifies complex processes and enhances my productivity, making it a valuable tool for any organization.

Cons

While Albato is an exceptional tool, one minor aspect to consider is that beginners may find the automation builder slightly overwhelming. However, Albato's Academy offer multiple courses to learn it.