CloudTalk Reviews

CloudTalk

Cloud-based call center software for sales and support teams

4.64/5 (118 reviews)

Pros
  • Cloudtalk helps us with communication in our company and also with our costumers, we are very happy. Everything is quick and easy, love it.Michaela P.Read the full review
  • Super simple to set up and is cross platform so it work just about everywhere. Perfect for a growing ecommerce business like ours since there's room in the product features to scale with our needs.Jake R.Read the full review
  • So I am very satisfied with CloudTalk so why not get it. You will be very satisfied with it.Antony T.Read the full review
Cons
  • The worst experience ever. First of the app for phone doesn't do sms and the desktop version is horrible It takes over 48 hours or more to get a response from anyone.AARON M.Read the full review
  • A big discomfort is also the inability to change size of window to call - often the disconnect option disappears under the system taskbar and it is really troublesome.Aleksandra P.Read the full review
  • For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk.Eyituoyo O.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Matej Kukucka

Great product with outstanding support

Reviewed 2019-07-25

We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

Pros
We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

Cons
We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

Eyituoyo Ogbemi

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-10

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros
One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Cons
For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Careyn Quintos

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Reviewed 2019-10-23

Benefits: -I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile -I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary -I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Pros
Upsides of Using CloudTalk: -It has International calling capability -It has a mobile app available for iPhone users -It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users -There is Caller ID -I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening -Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly -Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Cons
Least Helpful / Dislikes -The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate -The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs) -Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes -Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred -Caller ID names not accurate -No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

VoIP service - a fair choice

Reviewed 2020-02-10

We onboarded CloudTalk to equip our business development representatives with a reliable business phone. It is expensive when comparing to other option, but delivers good quality for it.

Pros
The integration capabilities with available CRM tools (pipedrive, zoho, etc.) like click-to-dial and automatic recordings and notes. The ease of use and mobile applications are also great benefits for this tool. Call quality is quite impressive as well.

Cons
The solution is overpriced. By recommended a user-based subscription, small-to-medium teams will have a hard time finding the budget to accomodate this service for constant international calls. CloudTalk's support has also proven to be less responsive than what would be desired.

Kinga Odziemek

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Reviewed 2019-07-30

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

Pros
CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

Cons
There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Lindsey Armstrong

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

Pros
One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here. It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

Cons
No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Martina Cacikova

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Reviewed 2019-07-10

Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

Pros
I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

Cons
It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Ján Bohuš

cool program, I definitely recommend

Reviewed 2020-01-20

great program for good money

Pros
I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money

Cons
small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet

Meri Ceceva

CloudTalk saved our company!!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

From all my experience I can say that CloudTalk’s second name should be GAME CHANGER. They delivered on all of my wishes and problems in no time!

Pros
There are so many pros, but the most life changing was the costumer service that help us out in our time of need.

Cons
The only thing I can think of, and it’s not even a con, is that the technology is so advanced we were weirded out for a few minutes when we started.

Michal Kouril

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

Reviewed 2019-07-09

We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Pros
Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Cons
Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

Response from CloudTalk

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :)
Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Peter Bednar

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Reviewed 2019-05-05

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

Pros
The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Cons
I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk!

We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team.

We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue.

Have a nice day!

Anonymous

Easiest phone system to start with

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Pros
Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Cons
We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear client,

We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years.

Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."

We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs.

Anonymous

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

Pros
CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

Cons
None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear client,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it.

Thanks!

Joey Ceunen

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

Reviewed 2020-05-20

Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

Pros
I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

Cons
If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Anonymous

Efficient software worth of money

Reviewed 2019-08-10

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Pros
It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services. It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Cons
We have not noticed yet in our company.

Anonymous

CloudTalk Is Great Platform!

Reviewed 2019-09-09

Pros
Easy integration with Pipedrive, pretty good call quality, logs calls and records.

Cons
Need an IOS app and names can be wrong on dialer but not wrong in CRM.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

Reviewed 2019-07-01

We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

Pros
I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Cons
Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Jan Zeman

Excellent tool, convenient features

Reviewed 2019-06-05

Pros
CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

Cons
I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear Jan,

we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool.

We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :)

Lukáš Hlaváček

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

Reviewed 2019-07-12

With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

Pros
We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

Cons
They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Tomas Jabornik

Great costantly evolving tool.

Reviewed 2019-06-14

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Pros
Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Cons
Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Response from CloudTalk

Hi Tomas!

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback.

Kris

Alica Sumska

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-05-14

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Pros
Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Cons
Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Response from CloudTalk

Hello Alica,

We are really grateful for your nice words.

Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words.

Have a nice day :)

Roman Kodaj

I recommend.

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Pros
You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

Cons
I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

Greg Brown

Highly Effective Low Cost Softphone for International Calls

Reviewed 2020-05-15

I have been using Cloudtalk for a good quarter now and I am pleased with the service. The call rates are extremely competitive and I like the simplicity of the tool. It basically provides a simple softpad phone to make lots of quick-fire calls and I like the fact that they are recorded and logged - Perfect if you want to forward a copy of the call to a colleague or simply listen for your own benefit to extract some details - I like the fact there is a phone app too - useful if you are getting call backs if you are out of the office or away from the desk top app. Finally if you are patiant, then it integrates nicely with PipeDrive and provides lots of useful metric for senior management - a good all round tool

Pros
- Easy to use - Easy to integrate with your CRM system - Very cost efficient - Simple but effective dashboard with just want you need and not overkill of features that most people wouldnt need

Cons
Sometimes you have to be patiant for the softphone to appear before you can dial out from your CRM system but it's nothing you cant live with.

Anonymous

CloudTalk features are amazing!

Reviewed 2019-05-13

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

Pros
CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

Cons
It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear customer,

thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community.

Kristy from CloudTalk.

Jan Jursa

Great scalable solution

Reviewed 2019-08-12

As a financial institution we needed to easily record our phone calls, however Cloutalk offers much more - mostly as a good solution for multi-national call center.

Pros
Cloudtalk offers simple yet powerful solution for both small and large enterprises.

Cons
Customer support could use some more work in terms of how useful or polite they are.