All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CloudTalk

Cloud-based call center software for sales and support teams

visit website

CloudTalk Reviews

Pros

Cloudtalk helps us with communication in our company and also with our costumers, we are very happy. Everything is quick and easy, love it.

Michaela P.

Read the full review
Super simple to set up and is cross platform so it work just about everywhere. Perfect for a growing ecommerce business like ours since there's room in the product features to scale with our needs.

Jake R.

Read the full review
So I am very satisfied with CloudTalk so why not get it. You will be very satisfied with it.

Antony T.

Read the full review

Cons

The worst experience ever. First of the app for phone doesn't do sms and the desktop version is horrible It takes over 48 hours or more to get a response from anyone.

AARON M.

Read the full review
A big discomfort is also the inability to change size of window to call - often the disconnect option disappears under the system taskbar and it is really troublesome.

Aleksandra P.

Eyituoyo O.

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Cons

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Great product and fantastic support!

I can say 10/10. They have all that we need, and, in addition, they offered me great opportunities. a recent one was an article in their customer experience section.

Pros

The integration process was enjoyable, as we had a dedicated Sales manager taking care of our implementation. As we are already integrated, my favorite features are the interactive voice replies, missed calls, and the statistics we can use to improve our decisions.

Cons

The cloudtalk team is improving along the way. We have experienced some temporary bugs.

Great value for money

Great experience overall. Having used other call providers, I can confidently say Cloudtalk brings the best value for your money.

Pros

Cloud talk is very easy to integrate and use. Currently using it with Pipedrive and the integration looks seamless. All the calls and recordings logs automatically and are easily acceptable. Great analytics on Cloudtalk dashboard.

Cons

I can see improvement in calling through Pipedrive. Would be great to integrate with Pipedrive calling functionality.

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Benefits: -I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile -I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary -I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Pros

Upsides of Using CloudTalk: -It has International calling capability -It has a mobile app available for iPhone users -It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users -There is Caller ID -I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening -Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly -Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Cons

Least Helpful / Dislikes -The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate -The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs) -Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes -Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred -Caller ID names not accurate -No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Great Cloud Phone App

Overall, it is very good. Despite its bugs, it is one of the better Cloud Phone apps.

Pros

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

Cons

It usually just stops the call log / SMS log integrations. We often need to turn the integration settings off and on again to make it log calls again.

Cloudtalk is the many tools in one

It's a really great app especially because you can do more things than just call a contact. Top point the dashboard they provide is perfect and it gives you the control you need in order to analyze better your calls and get better results.

Pros

The features me and my team like the most are the possibility to send SMS and get replies, from your contacts, the possibility to use tags in order to categorize your calls, and leave notes at any time even when the call is over or maybe you have forgotten to write something and you can go back to the call history. I like it because it gives you the idea of a real phone so you can do more things with one app. Plus, the statistics dashboard is excellent.

Cons

The thing I liked the least at the beginning was some technical problems we faced with the integration with our CRM.

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

Pros

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

Cons

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

Pros

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

Great Software

Pros

What I like most is the user interface. It is intuitive and self-explanatory. As a call center agent, you don't need a lot of training and can get started immediately.

Cons

When importing the data, it was a little stuck. But the error was quickly fixed by the support.

Great software

Good experience, easy to use and setup.

Pros

Pretty cheap, easy setup and a good free tier. The other products are really lacking that.

Cons

They need an app for phone too that is good.

Great product with outstanding support

We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

Pros

We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

Cons

We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

Great tool with lots of features

We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

Pros

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

Cons

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Support / Sales not at level it should be

I love the product and would love to continue to use it, I wish it was less expensive and had better support.

Pros

The software has great potential to do everything you need. We love the integrations and the IVR. The call quality is also great with no drop outs.

Cons

After signing up, it wasn't originally clear that the features we were using were not on our plan. Even though we had purchased a plan all the features only unlocked because of the trial. So we used the IVR, then months down the road after we tried to make changes, we couldn't. The system won't allow you to upgrade your plan on our own. So we had to wait 48 hours for a sales person could connect with us. The support time on the system is very slow. If you're a company who needs answer quick, be prepared to wait. Also if your a Canadian company the price is going to be about 30% higher because of the exchange. I also didn't understand you needed to buy a seat, then you need to pay for minutes on top of this for out going calls.

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

Pros

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Cons

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Easiest phone system to start with

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Pros

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Cons

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Dear client, We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years. Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs. Have a great day! Kris from CloudTalk

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

Pros

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

Cons

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Dear client, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it. Thanks! Kris from CloudTalk

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

Pros

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here. It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

Cons

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Very easy to use.

In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

Pros

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.   I Highly recommend it.

Cons

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

Pros

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

Cons

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

Pros

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

Cons

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Works well

Pros

Call monitor helps the most for us training our calls and being able to listen to each other.

Cons

Sound quality has been sometimes bad, but more likely its due to the clients connection.

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

Pros

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

Cons

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Great call centre software for sales activities

We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Pros

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Cons

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

Efficient software worth of money

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Pros

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services. It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Cons

We have not noticed yet in our company.

CloudTalk Is Great Platform!

Pros

Easy integration with Pipedrive, pretty good call quality, logs calls and records.

Cons

Need an IOS app and names can be wrong on dialer but not wrong in CRM.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.