SAP Litmos Logo
SAP Litmos

Award-winning Learning Management System & content library.

visit website

SAP Litmos Reviews

4.2

How would you rate SAP Litmos?

Pros

This is an easy platform to set up and use. It has good integration with Salesforce and allows us to have tracks and badges that make learning fun.

The site is amazing it allows you to customize it to your brand and our employees enjoy it. It's easy to use, has a checklist feature, great support, and has a beautiful design.

JC

Jo C.

After a comprehensive search for a Learning Management System, our company selected Litmos. It combined the features we needed with a great user interface and an excellent price point.

Andy R.

Cons

The software is not intuitive, making it hard to configure, hard to administer and hard to use, even for seasoned software users.

AK

Avi K.

Customer service is awful and they love to tell you that your browser is out-of-date for any issues you are experiencing. This is so frustrating and I cannot wait to move to another platform.

Reporting is a nightmare and often views on screen show misinformation. Reporting on Learning Paths is especially challenging.

SF

Sherrie F.

Good Stuff

Transcript

Jason S.: Hey there. My name's Jason, I am a Learning and Development Specialist. I am giving SAP Litmos...

Very useful for sharing sales collateral and tools with employees and customers

Pros

Easily able to establish new customer portals and push information to internal sales staff. Great for central repository for all company documentation.

Cons

Not so user friendly for Admins. Hard to upload and publish multiple documents quickly. Very serial process. Portal subscriber usage statistics insufficient.

UNIQUE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Pros

fantastic cloud based learning management software. very Flexible and very easy to use.its ability to generate quick report is top notch. Affords you the ability to engage with learners as well as track track their progress.

Cons

Not much i don't like. occasional Log in difficulties and some buttons not working. aside this would highly recommend this program because it has been very successful implementing this program in my organization.

Litmos Heroes!!

It was a fresh new move from what we were originally used to. It introduced us to the concept of Microlearning and Gamification which in turned improved both retention and knowledge growth of our learners.

Pros

It provides you with the ability to nestle your own content into itself and not just focus on what they provide to you.

Cons

The after-sale support of the platform is a problem in and of itself. You are kind of left to fend for yourself once you have gone through full implementation.

An Easy-to-Use LMS

We started with a very complicated LMS that we did not love at all. When our contract was up, we went searching for something else. We can across Litmos and it seemed to be just what we were looking for: simplified, easy-to-use, but does all the same things that our old LMS could do. So we went for it, and we haven't regretted it since!

Pros

It's incredibly user-friendly and gets the job done. It has many functions and helps makes the training processes fun.

Cons

Some functionality is limited, but Litmos is constantly working to add in features.

It appears easy to use & cost effective but there are too many bugs and terrible customer support

Pros

The learner interface is clean and fairly modern, it worked with our company branding. I had a good experience with our sales rep who pushed the customer service department to respond when I couldn't get help with several major issues.

Cons

Too many bugs, inaccurate data, buttons not working, reports are lacking - we had to pull out our own numbers manually, terrible customer service - had to contact them several times to get a response (this was over a 2 week period) and then waited 4-5 days for them to get back to me with an answer about a bug. Had 2 different webinars set up to address issues and no one showed up, we had to call them...

We apologize that you have experienced issues regarding our products and services. Our dev team works countless hours to guarantee that all bugs are fixed in a timely manner, and our support team is always here to help. Those are some of the reasons why Litmos has been rated a Top LMS for many years. Unfortunately since you have not provided your name and company, we aren't sure how to help get some of these issues resolved. Please contact your Account Manager so that we can work closer with you so that you have a better experience with us moving forward. Best, Allison

I've had a positive experience using Litmos LMS as an admin on the site and a user.

Pros

It's user-friendly and easy to navigate. I also like that there is a mobile app for our users to access content. The support team has been responsive to questions and requests. Updates to software has also benefited our team and our content.

Cons

One of the things that my team and I have had an issue with is not being able to bulk delete users once they are in the system, or having to individually reactivate any deactivated or inactive users.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience using Litmos. Have a great day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Excellence in Customer Service

It's no secret that there are a multitude of options in the marketplace when considering an LMS. Your specific training requirements will dictate which direction you take. However Litmos offers customer service and support that is second to none! This is the reason I have chosen them above the rest at 2 separate companies over the past 2 years.

Cons

A Great Admin Friendly & User Friendly LMS!

I spent several months searching for the right LMS for our company and the answer was Litmos! It is so user friendly for both the admin and the learner.

Pros

Cons

Right now there are 1 or 2 small bugs with one feature of their site (Learning Paths) but I know their IT team is working hard to fix the problem!

Hi Maxanne, Thank you for the feedback! We will notify you when those bugs are fixed. Please let us know if you ever have any questions! - The Litmos Team

Great company with a professional and helpful staff and a product that does what it says

onboarding our new starters and CPD for all our staff

Pros

Easy to use both as an end user and administrator and very intuitive. our end users find it easy to sign up to courses and love the look and feel of Litmos

Cons

I haven't found anything yet but if I had to say one thing it would be to make assessment marking more granular

Thanks for the review, Jane. We are thrilled you have had great success using Litmos. Best, Allison

Litmos Is a Trainer's Best Friend

Pros

Because Litmos is cloud-based, it allows both trainers and employees to access the learning content from mobile devices which greatly improves participation and compliance. I can add and edit content for all of my company's courses without any programming knowledge because Litmos' interface is so simple to understand. I even customized it to my company's colors and logos.

Decent LMS product

We've gone through several LMS platforms and Litmos has been the best one so far, despite its shortcomings on the user interface side.

Pros

Very clean interface for our employees and customers to use. Has a lot of features that often come in handy (e.g. Teams, reporting, etc.)

Cons

Some of the functions (like Teams) are super clunky! Takes a lot to explain how they work to customers and not super intuitive.

A great L&D tool for small employers.

Working with Litmos has save my company a lot in training dollars and time. I don't know how I survived without having an LMS before.

Pros

Before Litmos which was introduced to me by our HRIS inside sales person my company didn't have an LMS. So anything was going to be better than coordinating training from a bunch of different providers and then tracking it all manually. Litmos' training on their system is simple and fun. They're people really understand employee engagement and seek to cultivate that out of the gate. The system is customizable, easy to set up and cost efficient. It also integrates well with my HRIS and our content providers.

Cons

The file size limitation is bothersome but other than that I have no complaints.

Wow, great feedback! I'm glad to know that Litmos has helped your company excel your training program and has replaced your manual processes. Wishing you all the best and happy holidays! Allison

Excellent LMS for Sales Enablement

Support= 9/10 Free Trial= was very helpful Ease of use 8/10 Would recommend for Sales Enablement= 8/10

Pros

Product has the unique flexibility to handle Sales Enablement requirements. Sales Enablement reflects a "practice" and Sales IP that is central for a reproducible, measurable sales Model(s). Additionally, ability to align ILT to course content is essential. Limos allows of an intuitive acquisition of the precise information a sales person is seeking. Lastly, it has a "SALES FLOW PATH" capability called a Learning Flow Path. This allows for training sales teams in a methodical way with predicable outcomes.

Cons

Not a con....but any LMS will take time to become fluid in its use and leveraging all its features. Out of the many that was evaluated..this product/company was the top of my list for 100 employees or less. That said, it is scalable but that was not a consideration for our needs.

Good for what we need!

Pros

It is easy to use and to update. Our employees seem to have no issues logging in and taking the courses.

Cons

There are occasional code changes. This causes an issue for us sometimes, but we call and get it fixed.

Great product

Pros

Ease of use. Install was easy. Product was easy to install and use. Did not require much time to set up.

Cons

Some limitations on UX. Could not customize certain features which caused some frustrations in some parts of the team.

Growing Platform with Responsive Customer Service

Pros

Clean interface, reporting features, company responsiveness to customer needs and customer service as a whole - Litmos has grown and improved tremendously even just since we started using the product.

Cons

Design is sometimes clunky and doesn't translate well across devices; some components of the program aren't intuitive and featured you would expect aren't available.

Hi Erica, Thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you find our interface clean and enjoy our reporting features. Have a wonderful day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

LITMOS for tracking employee training

Works well to assist in making a manual process less manual

Pros

Easy way to quickly know what employees are in compliance with mandatory trainings

Cons

some challenges with reporting accurate data, variations in reports

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for the great feedback. We will continue to make updates to our platform on a monthly basis and hope to continue to support your company's learning needs. Cheers! Allison

Great LMS

Pros

Cons

The different level of permissions are pretty broad. I would like to be able to give specific permissions, i.e. the ability to edit passwords, to others without having to change their role.

As a nonprofit organization, this LMS was the easiest, most intuitive and cost effective option

Pros

Customer support is amazing and super responsive. The platform is user and mobile friendly and intuitive

Cons

Doesn't always have the functionality we need but they are always open to our suggestions and implement many of them

Hi Leslie, Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted that you've found Litmos easy to use and intuitive. Have a wonderful day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Purchased Litmos 6 months ago and still not working

Pros

It's easy to upload videos and the ability to customize the color creates a consistent branding experience between the website and Litmos.

Cons

I provided the exact requirements needed for the LMS system (as they were written out and approved by the department of education). One of the requirements is a LMS that requires some courses be taken prior to other courses as well as have groups of courses that can be taken in any order. When building the programs in Litmos, the prerequisite function didn't work and the Assign doesn't have enough...

Hi Elizabeth, Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry you haven't had a positive experience thus far. Please email me directly at allison@litmos.com and we would like to look into this further. Best, Allison

Great LMS and super user friendly!

Pros

Dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. Adding/editing/removing/archiving courses, participants and sessions is really easy. UI is updated. Customer service team is prompt to reply. Great for internal or external customer use.

Cons

Reporting could be a little more robust but all in all this is an LMS that I would recommend to others.

I really like the tool it is very helpful in my role as a Proposal Development Specialist.

This software provides a great home for content for RFP responses and company messaging.

Pros

I like the ability to house information my team needs to reference on a regular basis. It helps us to provide consistent messaging among my team and across the company.

Cons

When searching for content, I would like it if the archive button didn't have to be selected every time.

Non-existant support and impossible to cancel

Poor experience.

Pros

Software had commonly used LMS features and was SCORM compliant.

Cons

One day suddently the billing area disappeared from our account with a link to go to an alternative area that didn't work. They continued to bill us and we couldn't get any invoices or change payment details. Many months later I contacted someone by email who setup an alternative billing portal. When we wanted to cancel, we asked the rep and he said to send an email to them requesting cancellation. Nothing happened and 6 months later we still keep getting invoiced. The rep was helpless as well and agreed with our position. He recommended to remove payment methods to stop getting billed and initiate a chargeback. Their own rep telling us to do this. No email to their accounts department gets replied to ever. AVOID.

We readearched a lot of systems and by far Litmos and and continues to exceed expectations

Pros

User friendly, the team support team is responsive to our request and need and continues to amaze us with new rollouts. This system is truly one of a kind!

Cons

It's hard to find a lot of cons with the system. The system did not have prerequisites BUT the last rollout had them included. They are responsive to the customer which is awesome.

Hi Gustavo, Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed working with our support team. Have a great day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Very Solid LMS

We have been using Litmos for a few years and it has been a very good experience. There are still a couple of features for sorting and moving users between teams and courses I would like to see, but since day one this has been one of the easiest and yet robust LMS.

Pros

Easy to use and set up for the first time. Lots of good features for courses and adding various media.

Cons

Still really clumsy on selecting users in bulk and moving them between teams.