QuickBooks Time Logo

User ratings

4.7

5.7K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.23/10

See full reviews by rating

Very simple to access, no redirecting to other pages I think everyone can be capable to use it. I like the reporting and ability to download the data, the TSheets is clean is smart.
Customer service is excellent, good help line, they meet our needs at the office. my self would recommend my friends and family to try on this platform.
The customer service is superb, tailoring tutorials to your needs. I've talked to several different customer service onboarding specialists and they all were great.
Since I have to complain, I would say that some of the windows and sub windows scroll in odd ways and are sometimes difficult to scroll through.
The time off notification confused the users sometimes, when the admin changes the time off info, it should not send the notification to user, the user will get confused when did I do that.
Having to manually add payroll mapping each time a new employee is added seems ridiculous - this should be more seemless as it syncs with QuickBooks.

QuickBooks Time users...

uAttend

Harvest-logocaret
+ 1

Harvest

How would you rate QuickBooks Time?

5,740 reviews

EH

Erika H.

Vice President

Construction, 1-10 employees

T-sheets Rocks It Again

Transcript

Erika H.: Hi, I'm Erika, and I'm vice president in the cleaning and restoration industry. And I give...

Time Tracking made easy

Transcript

Mary B.: My name is Mary. I'm an office manager. I work for a property management company and I give...

Great idea

Pros

I've been using it for a while to manage, view and share my payslip. I am satisfied enough.

Cons

Sometimes it works slow but overall it's ok. It would be more efficient if improvements were made to the overall quality of the interface.

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

Pros

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

Cons

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Awful tool, needlessly complex

Pros

There is nothing I like about this software

Cons

The complexity is ridiculous of this software, for some reason it has an entire windowing system allowing you to layer screens on screens. Most of the screens are useless or focused on other use cases at best. There are so many fields to fill in with so many options, I often describe using this tool as solving a puzzle.

The Ease of Time

Great! Everything in once place, supper user friendly, and very detailed.

Pros

The ease of having everything in one place is extremely helpful! Having to swap between many platform leads to many human errors, naturally. Everything in a central location while still have the abilities of double checking time/bonus'/PTO it is extremely beneficial to myself as well as the managers of the departments who already have other platforms to keep track of for their own duties.

Cons

The system is relatively new so there are still glitches here and there. I am a very detailed person therefore I have caught glitches before they have been a large problem however there are few that have slipped through which can be very aggravating.

Best accounting software

Making a balance sheet,profit and loss accounts, This has really helped us to tell our financial position which is really useful for our planning

Pros

That I can easily generate a statement of accounts for my clients.

Cons

It can open several tabs at a go till you can easily get confused

The best time tracking tool i have used till date

Pros

I use QuickBooks time by Intuit and I have to say that it's an amazing tool. It is a very useful program, which has helped me manage my employees and scheduling resulting in saving lots of time. This software is easy to install on your computer, so there are no complications or confusion when you first start using it. You can easily import data from other systems like Excel as well as create templates for all the different types of invoices you may need for your business. The customer support team is also very helpful with any questions or issues that arise during setup process if you run into problems along the way they will definitely be able to help!

Cons

More features in the upcoming release will help me expand my usage.

Most competitive software for use.

All the process handles related to HR accounts and scheduling were done in this software.

Pros

Easily handle all tbe scheduling related activities , HR related procces and especially costing.

Cons

little bit difficult to understand for new user.

Avaliação QuickBooks

Pros

O QuickBooks é uma ótima ferramenta de organização financeira para pequenas empresas como a minha. Consigo controlar entradas e saídas de maneira fácil e simples, além de elencar despesas por categorias e ter um panorama mais completo do que está acontecendo financeiramente.

Cons

O grande ponto fraco da ferramenta, ao meu ver, ainda é o atendimento ao usuário. É bastante complicado ter suporte de qualidade no SAC da empresa. Com certeza precisa melhorar.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Simple and User-friendly Quickbooks Time

My overall experience is good & invite to take the experience for new users.

Pros

User-friendly software. Great Features are available like Employee Scheduling, Job Scheduling, Time Management, Time Tracking, Payroll check, and Report generation. Quickbooks time can help your business grow.

Cons

I did not feel anything missing or difficult in this software.

Love the services and tracking process

Pros

Easy to use and apply the fields for what I need

Cons

Nothing honestly, it’s a great program for what I need

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Pros

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job...

Cons

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Great product

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Cons

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Pros

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Cons

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Fantastic Customer Service

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Pros

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Cons

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project. In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Pros

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works...

Cons

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets. Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

T Sheets is awesome

Pros

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous. Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Cons

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Pros

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Cons

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Pros

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Cons

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

Set Up Made Easy

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Pros

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Cons

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

What a Time Saver!

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Pros

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with...

Cons

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Pros

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions...

Cons

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity...

Excellent Support and Service

I was attempting to set up an automated break for all staff that would occur for 30 minutes in each five hour work period. I could not get it to work so emailed my request. Customer service representative sent me an email and asked me some questions. He then followed up with me the next day, but I was not available to take his call. When I called back, I had the best, professionally customer...

Pros

Anytime we have come up against something that was not working correctly or hoped to have customized for our company, the Tsheets team was able to accommodate it, usually within a day. Amazing customer care! The Tsheets system makes hourly tracking so easy and you can quickly determine where the staff were during the day and when they logged out.

Cons

Only thing is that GPS does not track the arrival time since cannot start until person logs into Tsheets. Staff that are late say they forgot to log in. It would be good to have an option so we could track as per the scheduled start time for each employee, of course, this would only apply to the staff that have company cell phones or for anyone that is compensated for the data that is required to leave their location services on.

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you...

Pros

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're...

Cons

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

I Love TSheets - is the best thing since sliced bread :)

Pros

It's incredibly user friendly. We have a complex company setup, our needs are very lengthy, but no matter what we've thrown at them... they have catered to us and made it work! The platform is flexible enough to seamlessly fit our needs. The few hurdles we've faced were easily overcome. The main problems we have run into were issues with syncing TSheets data into Quickbooks (where we run our payroll)....

Cons

I wish we had a single account rep that managed our company's account... however, even though we call a toll free number, the system is simple and quick. It isn't like most other places where you must press 5 buttons and listen to multiple, lengthy menus before getting to talk to a human. You literally press one button and within 20 seconds someone answers the phone. And that same person who answered...