Highrise

Simple CRM for tracking leads and managing follow ups

Highrise Reviews

Pros

We love Highrise because of its user friendliness, the many features in the meantime (and this is increasing ever more!). Great support team to, very much on the ball.

BV

Benedikt V.

The ease of use, features, prices, and tutorials are all amazing. There's quite a few small features like BCCing all emails to your customer so you can review conversations is a game changer.

IC

Ivan C.

This is an affordable and easy to use CRM, freeing up time to those important things (like selling). The functionality is basic but really quite sufficient, and that's also why it's very easy to use.

SS

Samuli S.

Cons

I sent something out to all my clients, but I work with restaurants and some email addresses were dead and they shut me down temporarily. Real email tools won't be so stringent.

IC

Ivan C.

Some forget to put notes or document daily itinerary, progress and failures. If this happens, this software fails to achieve what the application was built for.

ML

Maria Lenin L.

We have previously paid thousands of pounds for a CRM system (allied to a popular accounts package) which was a disastrous mistake.

LK

Laurence K.

PR

Puneet R.

Strategy Consulting

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Highrise - Clunky software

Transcript

Puneet R.: My name is Puneet. I'm a senior project manager. My rating for Highrise would be two, and...

Great lightweight CRM software

Transcript

Blake B: Hi, my name is Blake, I am an e-commerce product manager in the manufacturing industry, and...

Super easy to store client information, conversations, notes, etc.

Pros

Ease of use, access from web or mobile. Constantly adding new features

Cons

We don't have the need to use cases, deals, or tasks, so I am under utilizing the power of the software but still feel it's a fair value.

Support has been great, (email only) but great.

Pros

Minimalistic but feature packed. Gets us to the point, which is, contact customers sell them stuff.

Cons

Lacks some sales process parts but there are workarounds. Search has gotten slow now that we have 20,000 prospects.

Easy to Use

Generally good.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with email and multiple users. A great place to keep all info on your clients

Cons

Lack of updates and financial tracking. Disappointed that they are not continuing.

Brought some clarity to our practice's marketing efforts

Pros

As a large practice, we have both clinicians and physician liaison's marketing to local healthcare providers and the community. Prior to Highrise, we relied on individual communications on our targets and recent visits. It was disjointed and often resulted in redundant efforts or gaps in coverage. Highrise allows us to easily communicate who we visited with and when. It also allws us to make notes visible to team members and provide a single platform to house information on all our community and healthcare relationships. The alerts and notification emails highlighting recent events is useful as well. I highly recommend using Highrise.

Cons

For a large organization, the news feed isn't very useful. Perhaps if it was region specific it would be helpful but currently it is simply noise.

We have tried nearly everything on the market and for value and ease of use, nothing compares.

Time and ease with which we can onboard users.

Pros

Simply the best value on the market today. Simple, effective and flexible for most needs. If a specific function is not included it is usually available via Zapier integration

Cons

We would like to see further development of the mobile applications specifically file management with drag and drop functionality on iOS

Easy to use CRM

It provides me the ability to create and follow up with leads while not having to remember the customer details of each campaign as the notes system is very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to import/export contacts, create new contacts, send broadcast messages and manage follow up's with leads.

Cons

I wish it had a drip system built in for automated follow-ups. The broadcast email system is a little buggy when replying to messages that were initially send via a broadcast. Watch out as it may try to reply-all when you just want to send to one specific person.

I found a product that was simple to use and flexible with data fields.

Fast and simple to use. Keeping data base updated is quite easy with mass update from list suppliers

Pros

Two things, the screen isn't taken up up with demographs. its on the right side of the screen the majority of the screen is left for notes and what our interactions are with the client. I can't commit on Customer Support, I haven't had to call them.

Cons

I find it somewhat difficult when I forget someone name and there's no company association, it can take some time to look through all the Bob's in the database.

Small Business Owners Take Note!

Great value, user-friendly, perfect for a small business. Price levels make it affordable. Features make CRM monitoring a smooth process.

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility

Cons

NA

This system was very easy to use.

I was able to get customer information and communication organized.

Pros

This system was very easy to navigate. I would recommend this CRM for its ease of use. There were not many intricate features.

Cons

It would be nice if there was team communication for this software. Additionally, there was no good way to track monetary values.

Simple but Great

Pros

High rise is extremely straightforward, clean, and user friendly. The tasks are extremely easy to manage and team leaders get great insight into what everyone is working on. We rely heavily on the email integration for logging customer account activity and assigning accounts.

Cons

With simplicity comes limitations. This CRM serves our small company well, but for a bigger company with mare email marketing this is not going to offer you the most robust features

So easy to keep track of our leads

Pros

Highrise changed the game for us in track leading and follow up

Cons

Takes a few days to really figure out how to use

A CRM that makes life much easier!

I stay on top of communications with my clients. Everything I've wanted the program to do for my business thus far, it has done quickly and easily.

Pros

I find this software very intuitive (which I very much appreciate, as I'm *not* a hardcore computer person). I can find and sort my contacts in a host of different ways, easily set reminders to follow up, keep track of whom I've contacted, when I've done it and perhaps best of all, exactly what I said!

Cons

Very helpful CRM for small business

Pros

The dropbox features is better than any other CRM I've used. As long as you link your email with Highrise and use your custom dropbox email address as a BCC, you can have any email you send show up in Highrise automatically (assigned to the correct party). This makes it really easy for multiple employees to interface with the same client and stay in the loop.

Cons

Highrise could do a better job of identifying duplicate contacts or merging clients with the same email domain address.

Because it's by Basecamp, you know it will save you time and money

Pros

Highrise is easy to use, extremely intuitive, and very affordable. Highrise is built by Basecamp and it has it's own cult following. If you want an easy way to keep track of your customers and potential customers and you want it to mirror the human experience, and not feel stuck with the process you're forced into by your CRM, then you should try Highrise.

Cons

A lot of organizations are used to Salesforce, so it's hard to get people who have used highrise, or organizations that are willing to use Highrise, so even if you like Highrise you may find yourself having to use a different platform based on the organization you work with.

BEST CRM EVER

I love this CRM system. I use it to keep an accurate record of purchases clients have made, along with the outreach I do for the client.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints.

Easy, effective & customer service is so responsive if I do have questions

Pros

how easy it is to enter information and tag it. Pulling reports is super awesome and easy as well. Connecting my emails to the files is great!

Cons

The deals section seems to be for large deals. in our profession our deals are a little different. I wish we could customize for what we need but it's not a deal breaker. The price is so good you cannot complain about functionalities like that.

Easy and Great Value

We were organized with storing key customer information.

Pros

Cost for what you get. We have a small company, but this was organized, loved the email feature and very easy to use.

Cons

I don't think it has a link to calendar function.

Work with Highrise to manage contacts and email communication with clients

General organization, tracking communication between multiple employees so we are unified on what has been shared

Pros

I like that is is a web based way to add information about company contacts and track email communication

Cons

It's a bit of work to get all contact information unified and updated with proper information at first. Have assigned interns to update the database and make it look nice, pulling in profile pictures from linkedin and things like that

Happy customer

We love Highrise because of its user friendliness, the many features in the meantime (and this is increasing ever more!). Great support team to, very much on the ball!

Pros

Pritty much everything

Cons

There is no reporting features, but there are nice workarounds for that

Good and easy to use

Valuable means of organising contacts, storing important communication threads and personal notes.

Pros

Good contact data base management where I can refer back to important conversation threads which might go amiss in a busy inbox. Also good for a Virtual Assistant to be able to access remotely.

Cons

It used to interface with gmail but has now stopped that and will no longer receive upgrades, which is a shame.

Life Saving Tool

As with any tool the data is only as good as what you input into it - but as long as you take the time upfront to input the data then it can be a lifesaver later!

Pros

You can link people together by company Link email to notes on individuals Reminders to follow up with people great value for price If you set up a common data entry rule and how it is input it is SO WONDERFUL to pickup where another team member left off. You can see all activity.

Cons

Incredibly useful for a small company/team that has to deal with plenty of leads efficiently

Highrise is just amazing for a small company. Very straight forward, uncomplicated. It helped us immensely in dealing with 2000+ leads with only a 3 person sales force. On the con side, which is not really a con, just something I'd like to see in this product is an ability to see some statistics of the type of contacts that you have. Right now I have to sort them by tags and export in xls and...

Cons

Thanks Ileana! We appreciate the review and kind words. Also, we're in the midst of rolling out bulk email for simple marketing campaigns and are constantly making improvements to other features with reporting definitely on the radar. Check out our blog: http://blog.highrisehq.com for the latest updates.

A Great Basic Database Program

We found Highrise to be a program that worked well for us as an entry-level database program.

Pros

We found it to be extremely user friendly and intuitive. The tasks and notes features were helpful, and we liked that we could send emails straight to a contact's profile.

Cons

There were no levels of permissions for our users. This meant that everyone had the capability to change or edit items accidentally.

It'd be freaking great if I could sync with my Android.

Overall, I love Highrise and have since it was introduced. Really, I have to make this 100 characters before you'll accept it? Seriously?

Pros

Having all the information about a client on the same screen is excellent.

Cons

Come on you guys, come up with an easy way to sync to Android.

Thanks for the review Peter. We released our Android App in January: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.highrisehq.android

Excellent Basic CRM

Pros

Highrise is very easy to use. The UI is simple and easy to navigate. This is/was a terrific starter CRM. It even supports autosave so you don't lose notes.

Cons

Highrise is very basic and can't do things like visual pipelines. It also doesn't do automatic followup at the completion of a task.