TapClicks Logo

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.74/10

Reviews by rating

The team is great and super responsive. We appreciated all of the hand holding and training to get us going.
The ability to make custom, comprehensive reports is great, and it was pretty easy to set up and get running with it, but.
I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.
Again, getting data set up correctly to work well with TapCLicks is annoying. It stops us from using TapClicks more.
The discrepancies in data from Google and Facebook with TapClicks is unacceptable. We rely on tapclicks to be accurate.
When you have a lot of reports to make, it becomes annoying to have to delete every section one by one having to click three times each.

JS

Julia S.

General Manager

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for measuring overall marketing effectiveness

Transcript

Julia S.: Hi, I'm Julia. I'm a project manager and I give TapClicks a five out of five. For more info,...

11-50 employees

Great product

Pros

Multiple feeds that tie in nicely. Multi Level Logins help us bring on Partners who have clients. New phone reporting

Cons

Data lag. The biggest issue here is that clients see this before we do. It would be great if you experience a data lag if you were able to post a message so that clients don't misinterpret a data lag from an under performing campaign

51-200 employees

Solid cross-channel dashboard that's an excellent value. Continues to get better

Pros

The number of APIs is excellent. The increase the number each day. For example, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Twitter, etc., data from these sources can be pumped in directly from the respective platform.

Cons

When the platform first evolved the data import feature was extremely difficult to use. The only use of this feature is when an API doesn't exist to directly pump the data in.

JT

Jeff T.

Needs Improvement

Fair at best. We use it to understand CRM Data that we are unable to reformat so we are not able to get many of the widgets we want to work. There is a massive language barrier with support. They don't understand our business or our data sets.

Pros

Ability to integrate directly with digital advertising platforms.

Cons

it is unable to pull KPI's out of custom data sets without manipulating the data and building a new report. Plus some very simple fixes that never get implemented like being able to pull a "count" from a data set by just counting rows that contain certain results in a field or being able to set a default date period on each dashboard.

Huge Time Saver

Pros

Having a direct API into the majority of our platforms has made TapClicks the preferred vendor for us. The ability to pull wrap up reporting, client logins and overall functionality are great.

Cons

Some of the newer platforms are not integrated and we do not have a set time frame on when they will be added. A few APIs are not as robust as others. The ability to add a flat dollar amount as a fee vs a percent.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Good Data Platform, Needs More Customization Features

We use TapClicks for data visualization and reporting for our clients. TapClicks is the primary way we report for clients.

Pros

I love that there is seamless data integration from all of our advertising platforms, that there's a variety of ways to show the data, and their support team is top notch.

Cons

We have had problems with data not showing correctly in our reporting platforms vs. in TapClicks due to differing attribution windows. In addition, TapClicks isn't set up for granular direct-response data reporting across multiple pixels/tags.

Morganne M.

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Not the Best Dashboard or eports

We use TapClicks and TapReports to monitor multiple clients campaigns. Not only do these campaigns have multiple parts to them, but we also have to be able to utilize reporting. Their reporting feature is still being tested out as well

Pros

The ability to look at things quickly is super nice. The overall views are simple to read too, but it's extremely elementary.

Cons

There are a lot of problems that arise monthly and the software overall isn't very integration friendly. There's a lot of troubleshooting and things that stop working all the time. For example, now I cannot see my Facebook posts or ads as images. Their reporting suite isn't that helpful either

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Great Platform, Lots of Potential

We use Tapclicks to visualize client data, show trends and replace traditional reporting.

Pros

Easy to use and a very short learning curve. The releases of new features TapClicks are helpful.

Cons

Data widgets can be clunky to work with and there's often data discrepancies depending on the ad server you use.

Dashboard Services for Programmatic

Pros

It imports data from DSPs like Centro, TapClicks, Google - all while featuring data from Google Analytics and other vendors we use for digital services for clients.

Cons

We've had a consistent issue with importing third party audience data from Centro. It's been something we've desperately needed, but with the last 3 months of updates hasn't been addressed. There's no timetable.

Great customer service, really nice platform

Ease in presenting consistently formatted data to our clients. That way, we can spend more time doing what the client pays us to do, and less time on building presentation decks.

Pros

The customer service we've received has been outstanding. We feel heard and, more importantly, understood. When there are problems (less often) or when we request additional enhancements (more often), they get taken care of...for real. It's amazing.

Cons

The things that are limited by the Facebook API make data matching challenging. Medium-to-high learning curve. Documentation could be a lot better.

The experience was pleasant with great customer support

Pros

What I liked more was the ease of use of the software and how easy it was to request features. Support was always very helpful and open to hearing new ideas and adding them onto the roadmap.

Cons

What I liked least was that the features and functions were slightly limited such as not being able to change colours of graphs.

KN

Kate N.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Frustrated And Looking For New Options

I think this is burdensome to have to find the data views in order to pull in data from the various connected assets. Why can't I just pick the dimensions and metrics I want? Why can't I trust the data it pulls in?

Pros

i like how many integrations it has with other software.

Cons

I don't like the report export options, I don't like the way I can't trust that it pulls in accurately from my assets, I don't like how cumbersome it is to build reports that show the data I want. I don't like how I can only have one dashboard and I can't save versions of it (like from one quarter to the next) for when I'm showing special promotions, etc. I don't like how hard it is to duplicate widgets and then change the data in the duplicated version.

NM

Nicholas M.

Dairy, 11-50 employees

TapClicks - Great Data Viz Tool

Pros

TapClicks is amazing in that it lets us pull in several data sources with a simple click of a button, and we can get started on building out widgets. The Report Studio is amazing to share reports with clients.

Cons

The only thing that I don't currently like about the software, is the date ranges not applying, and always having to update them.

bc

bianca c.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

Pros

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

Cons

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

TB

Tim B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Marketing reporting and analytics with an easy to use platform

We have used this product to gain insights into the campaigns we run for our clients and it allows us to keep track of many key components that we use to show how effective a campaign is and also where they could use some improvements.

Pros

Tapclicks is a great program for those who want to get more insight into their marketing efforts. This program was fairly easy to deploy and it has a great interface that makes it easy to find the specific information or datasets you are looking for.

Cons

There really aren't many things that I can point out that are an issue with this program. I would say that given the type of program this is, I would have thought there would have been more features and ways to integrate with more platforms than there are.

AG

Athena G.

Tapclicks Review

I’m satisfied

Pros

I love our rep! She is very helpful. And i love the schedule part of the reporting

Cons

There are so many places that you have to make sure are correct. All the layers sometimes cause issues.

MP

Melissa P.

Easy Visualization of Data & Major Time Savings

Instead of spending hours just pulling metrics into spreadsheet to make charts and graphs, now we build the dashboards or reports once and the data feed keeps them updated. This saves us hours, per client, every month - allowing us to spend more time analyzing and providing insights and providing them more value. Support is very responsive and interested in feedback, which we appreciate very much.

Pros

TapClicks saves us so much time by integrating the data straight into our charts. We set things up one time and then just adjust the dates to update for the next time period. Now we can spend time analyzing and giving our clients insights instead of spending time manually pulling data for every report.

Cons

Some advanced Google Analytics metrics that we can see together in Google Analytics are not configured to be used together within TapClicks, so we can't slice and dice completely freely.

SH

Shannon H.

TapClicks Review

My overall experience is positive - I feel like I have a good response time from our customer service rep though she does not prioritize my team members in the same way she seems to for me.

Pros

I love the ability to aggregate and normalize data. Additionally - the smart connector features is big for our agency. The software is pretty intuitive which is beneficial. Having multiple EZLogin's to provide to clients has been a big win as well - our clients see value.

Cons

The frequency in which we run into things breaking - we usually find 2 or 3 things a month that often times engineers need to assist with Our agency is small and we are not doing anything earth-shattering from a campaign or analytics standpoint but we run into integration with Google and Facebook, being able to parse the data the same way we can in their systems. We have been waiting a year for our Customer Service rep to help us make some custom connections that likely would dramatically benefit all TapClicks users. Would like to see more time spent on innovating with companies like ours.

NZ

Nicholas Z.

One of the best Reporting Tools in the market

Pros

The flexibility and the variery of reporting channels, along with the exceptional customer care is what I like most.

Cons

The price. I live with that due to the positive aspects of TapCLicks, but still...

CM

Colin M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

Pros

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

Cons

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

JW

Joseph W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Overall it fits our business well, and customers like it. Further CRM integrations would be helpful.

Client facing consolidated data dashboard and visualizers are great for clients who want top line data. Plus we can configure and white label to fit agency needs too..

Pros

Lot's of data integrators. Marketing Automation Platform workflow fits our business model and processes, but are still launching this.

Cons

Not sure if the connector API's pull in every metric hook from every data source, such as ecomm order totals for ROAS analysis, which is available in AdWords/Analytics. We've experienced a few bugs here and there pulling from data source, and received API SOAP errors and the like, but they usually get resolved.

RA

Roger A.

Amazing Integrations!

Exceptional! The UI is very intuitive and easy to use. Integrates super easy with the rest of software we use on a daily basis.

Pros

How easy is to use, as soon as you log in you get easy access to every part and setting.

Cons

Not much to say here, I really like how easy is to use and link it to the other platforms we utilize

CM

Charimel M.

TapClicks to Dash

Pros

Pros, gather data from our platform. It is great and easy to use once you are familiar with what you are looking for.

Cons

Cons, slow exporting report maybe due to all the data in the platform. But it takes a good minute at least for 1 dashboard report to export specially when team are on reporting week.

CC

Carrie C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great tool for sharing campaign results seamlessly

I'm solving the problem of real time campaign reporting and being able to show results quickly and efficiently without tons of red tape.

Pros

I love that we can integrate multiple digital marketing tactics into one reporting platform that our customers can access 24-7. This increases our value proposition to potential clients and gives us a competitive edge over other vendors whose reporting is less transparent.

Cons

I miss being able to scroll down a left nav sidebar to see all of the customers we have live dashboards for - this might be something I can fix in settings but I noticed the change from this to thumbnails and I prefer the way it was.

MB

Mark B.

Great Tool for Transparency

Pros

I manage a small agency that makes up less than 10 SMB clients. TapClicks is an important part of maintaining transparency with those clients. We use the software on a monthly basis to review our progress. Giving them a login so they can check their campaigns anytime 24/7 has also helped to give our agency credibility.

Cons

I would like for them to import a few of the vendors that I have. I understand that they can't provide a connection to every potential vendor out there, but there are a couple that I work with that I still have to pull manual reports for.

MF

Matty F.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I like it all just basic changes could make it great!

Pros

The relative ease of use does the minimum for reporting.

Cons

The ability to implement custom reporting styles as well as metrics is trash.