TapClicks Logo

TapClicks Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend7.74/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The team is great and super responsive. We appreciated all of the hand holding and training to get us going.

JP

Jennifer P.

I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

JP

Jorge P.

Again, getting data set up correctly to work well with TapCLicks is annoying. It stops us from using TapClicks more.

BN

Benjamin N.

The discrepancies in data from Google and Facebook with TapClicks is unacceptable. We rely on tapclicks to be accurate.

NA

Nicole A.

When you have a lot of reports to make, it becomes annoying to have to delete every section one by one having to click three times each.

KW

Acquisio

Google Workspace-logocaret

Google Workspace

Compare both
How would you rate TapClicks?

Great tool for measuring overall marketing effectiveness

Transcript

Julia S.: Hi, I'm Julia. I'm a project manager and I give TapClicks a five out of five. For more info,...

Transformative software

The team is A++, great support.

Pros

TapClicks has transformed how our company does business, both internally and externally. It has positioned us as a modernized and efficient thought-leader, and gives us a competitive advantage we did not have previously. We are smarter, leaner and more agile.

Cons

Implementation can be difficult at times, especially when using non-standard data sources to import.

Learning curve, but very powerful

We are so happy with the customer support we receive from TapClicks. Our person there has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. They've used some of our requests and suggestions in enhancing the platform and we greatly appreciate that.

Pros

We love having a consistent look to all of our reports and that we don't have to do them manually once we get a client report set up. It's also flexible enough that we can make changes last minute and still not affect the overall quality of the reports we generate. We've been using it for over a year and still haven't tapped all that it can do.

Cons

There is a learning curve. We are using TapClicks slightly differently than I think it was intended, so setting up our initial report layouts and understanding the subtle nuances of the software took some time.

Great Tool for Transparency

Pros

I manage a small agency that makes up less than 10 SMB clients. TapClicks is an important part of maintaining transparency with those clients. We use the software on a monthly basis to review our progress. Giving them a login so they can check their campaigns anytime 24/7 has also helped to give our agency credibility.

Cons

I would like for them to import a few of the vendors that I have. I understand that they can't provide a connection to every potential vendor out there, but there are a couple that I work with that I still have to pull manual reports for.

Makes beautiful reports but is very glitchy

Pros

Tapclicks is really great in some aspects. They provide lots of platform options for data connectors, and I like the smart connector feature to create your own, and the automation features. The ability to make custom, comprehensive reports is great, and it was pretty easy to set up and get running with it, but...

Cons

The platform is very glitchy. It seems like every month there is some feature that isn't functioning properly and that gets very frustrating. That said, their support is great! They are very responsive and helpful.

Really love working with the programming team

Standardize reporting across all our products

Pros

How its ever-evolving, I like how there are constantly new features coming out that give us ideas on how to better create reports for clients, as well as updates to our RFP/IO portal.

Cons

Occasionally the new releases monthly break our existing products, and we don't know until we find the error ourselves. Its the good and the bad of releases being pushed out monthly.

Dashboard Services for Programmatic

Pros

It imports data from DSPs like Centro, TapClicks, Google - all while featuring data from Google Analytics and other vendors we use for digital services for clients.

Cons

We've had a consistent issue with importing third party audience data from Centro. It's been something we've desperately needed, but with the last 3 months of updates hasn't been addressed. There's no timetable.

Great customer service, really nice platform

Ease in presenting consistently formatted data to our clients. That way, we can spend more time doing what the client pays us to do, and less time on building presentation decks.

Pros

The customer service we've received has been outstanding. We feel heard and, more importantly, understood. When there are problems (less often) or when we request additional enhancements (more often), they get taken care of...for real. It's amazing.

Cons

The things that are limited by the Facebook API make data matching challenging. Medium-to-high learning curve. Documentation could be a lot better.

TapClicks Review

Overall it's a good experience.

Pros

Pretty easy dashboards that are easy to make and most of all are simple.

Cons

It's a bit slow. Sometimes you have to wait a really long time for things to load.

There is little that I can't have solved when there are problems.

1 tool to use for reporting, monitoring etc! Its great!

Pros

Ease of use, not only are there multiple different pre-set forms but without it you can still do anything with ease.

Cons

There are still more plugins I would like to see. Whenever there are plugins I want to see, however, TapClicks is always all over either finding ways to make the connection or work on an integration for me.

I like it all just basic changes could make it great!

Pros

The relative ease of use does the minimum for reporting.

Cons

The ability to implement custom reporting styles as well as metrics is trash.

Comprehensive View of Performance

Tapclicks allows us to get a full view of the performance of our clients programs and also allows us to share how and were we are driving value to our clients. It allows for customizable views and has allowed us to fully automate our reporting.

Pros

Ease of use Customer Service Customization Creation of different views

Cons

The only thing that is a con is the flexibility in creating custom graphs and charts

Product continues to evolve

Having all transactions and communications in one place

Pros

We have continued to update and make the products better as our customer needs have evolved.

Cons

Still a little clunky, not always user friendly

TapClicks, almost like your own personal assistant!

I enjoy using Tapclicks, it definitely helps keep me organized.

Pros

Tapclicks is very user friendly. I like how things are easily accessible and can be used as a communication tool among my colleagues and I

Cons

There are not cons, I enjoy using this software to keep me on track of my day to day job tasks.

The experience was pleasant with great customer support

Pros

What I liked more was the ease of use of the software and how easy it was to request features. Support was always very helpful and open to hearing new ideas and adding them onto the roadmap.

Cons

What I liked least was that the features and functions were slightly limited such as not being able to change colours of graphs.

TAB Tapclicks Review

Pros

It is useful for hubbing all of my campaign performance in one place

Cons

Easier integrations for certain products (like LinkedIn)

Tapclicks has been an extremely useful tool for reporting digital marketing efforts to our clients.

Consolidated and streamlined reporting of digital marketing campaigns.

Pros

There are numerous Data Sources from which to pull and display client information. Even though one of our vendors was not offered, Tapclicks worked with them to develop a way to add them as a plug-in. Our service representatives have been extremely helpful. Most notably is the timing within which our questions would be answered. We even had several in office visits from our rep to ensure we fully understood the functionality of the tool. For prices offered; this level of service is very good! Development/Reporting issues we reported were acknowledged and addressed in a timely manner.

Cons

There are some features in reporting that can be a little buggy; however, I would expect Tapclicks to be able to address these issues as they arise.

Great Software to have

Pros

Very easy to use if you have everything set up the way Tapclicks wants you to.

Cons

Not very flexible. It is really hard to aggregate data from multiple sources and get the desired results. It is also really hard to make data easy to understand since there is a lack of customization.

Product which is worth it but still needs improvements

Overall after we managed to setup all our client dashboards(over 100) we have been enjoying TapClicks.

Pros

I like the fact it combines all the different data sources in one place

Cons

There are important dimensions which are missing and at the same time so which are pretty useless but are added. I would definitely love to see imporvement where each administrator is capable of selecting the dimensions he needs as active and disable everything else. There is one particular glitch with GEO maps which always zoom out even if you target a specific country on them or they move to a different location which has nothing to do with the targeted location. We had some major issues with the Smart Connectors as well but with the help of your technical team and our success manager we managed to sort it out after month and a half.

tap click review

good

Pros

ease of use which is great and allows all support to use

Cons

no training regularly which would help us better use software

TC Review

TC is a great option for our clients to provide them weekly and monthly reports. We are able to also grant our clients dashboards which allows them 24/7 access to their data.

Pros

The customer service is really great! If you need something it is nice that there is a number to call to get you in touch with an actual human or you have the option to email your customer support rep and they are pretty quick to respond!

Cons

If you request something that is not already an option it does take a while for it to get added and implemented.

The constant innovation in the TapClicks platform is a standout for me.

Pros

The visuals and the way everything can be customized to your liking. I also like the widget builder and the depth of variations you can create.

Cons

Not a whole lot, I've had a few small issues with the import wizard in the past but the Tapclicks team has always assisted me in resolving this quickly.

TapClicks has been a life saver. It saves me over an hour preparing performance reviews for my team.

Pros

The ease of use is great. I love the layout of the system and the assistance if I'm in need of any help from our customer success team.

Cons

I wish they had more templates for me to choose from within the widgets. They say they are getting more but I would like for them to come out already :)

I personally manage about 30 clients that utilize social media and website platforms.

Pros

TapClicks has made reporting fast and visually appealing. The option to schedule reports and give clients their own login is also convenient.

Cons

TapClicks is steadily adding features that address my issue with the platform. Generally speaking, they're making it easier to address and explain the data within the dashboards for each of our clients. This feature still has a way to go, but I appreciate that they are addressing it and working on it.

Great Client Reporting/Analysis Tool

Great. Our clients LOVE it and our internal users now rely on it to do far more robust reporting and analysis

Pros

- Easy to use and set up - Great customer support - Easy to set different user/client/group privileges and access

Cons

- Lack of aesthetic formatting options (change font size/style, etc.)

Needs Improvement

Fair at best. We use it to understand CRM Data that we are unable to reformat so we are not able to get many of the widgets we want to work. There is a massive language barrier with support. They don't understand our business or our data sets.

Pros

Ability to integrate directly with digital advertising platforms.

Cons

it is unable to pull KPI's out of custom data sets without manipulating the data and building a new report. Plus some very simple fixes that never get implemented like being able to pull a "count" from a data set by just counting rows that contain certain results in a field or being able to set a default date period on each dashboard.