10to8 Reviews

4.63/5 (537 reviews)

Great appointment scheduling software

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Francesca Teixeira, M.S.

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Reviewed 2018-01-13

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Laura (Yael) Chadwick

I love your program.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Jeramy Colvin

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Ali Boudewyn

Great, but not excellent

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

Reviewed 2018-11-01

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Anonymous

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

Reviewed 2018-08-26

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

Anonymous

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person. It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Cath Hopkinson

Beyond expections

Reviewed 2017-01-16

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work. Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance. 10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription. I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.Ease of use App for iPad Ease of tracking client appointments Easy interface

Anonymous

Very easy to use, lots of free features

Reviewed 2018-01-10

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Omeil Walker

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use. You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Sophie Stew

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product. The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Becca Seitz

A great deal for a small practice

Reviewed 2017-05-11

Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

SARAH GREEN

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage. SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates. 10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors. Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time. The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

Paul Colaianni

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

Reviewed 2016-02-22

I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used. One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing. The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement! I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal. I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task. On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically. Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions. Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin. With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.

Lori Beard

Great for Appointments

Reviewed 2016-12-15

This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to buy a package (say, of 5 appointments) and be able to have the appointments in the database or something, so they would be able to schedule it themselves and keep track of how many they have left. Maybe I am asking for too much, and I need to look for a paid version, but 10to8 is very helpful for me, just a small business starting up. (Packages are essential for small businesses who still are working to get the word out, and are looking for a stream of steady customers). Also, the online (automated?) customer service is great, with emails, and teaching tools, and FAQs, but I have tried calling customer support twice and have not even gotten a chance to leave a voicemail. I still love the company, maybe it is the time zone difference from Europe to the USA, but phone service could be better. Overall, great company.How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Teresa Johnston

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Reviewed 2017-05-21

Free scheduling, email campaignsI like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Alice Talkington

Covers all my needs as a boutique Pilates studio owner

Reviewed 2017-12-09

I have reduced no-shows. New clients sometimes book online. My colleague can schedule herself in, and her bookings show up on my calendar because of the synchronization so I even have to long onto the system.It sends out up to 100 SMS reminders a month for free. This is great! Most other scheduling softwares charge a nominal fee. I can customize the reminders like program them to sent out one hour before the start of an appointment or one day before. I can program multiple reminders. The system can also send out a notification for appointment confirmation, cancellation, or request.

Mary Jo Macdonald

These guys get full marks across the board.

Reviewed 2017-03-22

I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was asking! He was very clear in explaining, and 10to8 has proven very easily navigable that before long I had a working integration with my exchange calendar. (Another scheduler's customer support person could only parrot back what I had asked and send links to articles that contained some of the words I was using but could NOT answer in a meaningful way). Professional, pragmatic, clean visuals, strong intuitiveness for users, an all around excellent scheduler. Thank you 10to8.ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Jaran Nordyke

10to8 scheduling software has been a very reliable product with a great customer support team.

Reviewed 2018-01-14

24 hour appointment reminders. I have used a competitor's product in the past, one of which sent reminders up to 72 hours from the time of the appointment or not at all. I had a lot of no-shows. With 10to8, my clients receive their reminder with sufficient notice to where they will remember the appointment.

Kathy McGuire

Saves time and money

Reviewed 2016-11-24

We use 10 to 8 to schedule appointments. Living Colour tattoo is a large and busy studio. The software tracks customers apps and contact information and keeps it in a data bank. It tracks whether they have moved or cancelled there appt. It sends customers an email and a text when they make there appt. And reminds them again 3 days before the appt and they can confirm back through the software. It tells you if you are making an appt. that is double booking you. And more. It does everything we need it to do and frees up the receptionist to do other jobs. I have 8 artists to track appointments for and 1 receptionist to take care of everything else. It really was turning into a 2 person job. But now 10 to 8 is following up with the customers and tracking client info. No glitchesAutomatically sending out confirmation two times, through text and email tracking changed appt. Keeps a data base for returning customers and fills in info automatically when making new appts. Avoids the possibility of double booking Lesser chance for human error being involved.

Anonymous

Generally very good, takes care of several functions in one place that saves me time (and effort!).

Reviewed 2018-01-14

Reminder service for clients in text and email formats - good feedback from my clients about this. Customer database - keeps all the basic information in one place, and easy to access. Customer service - like the fact that I have never had to call them for any support, system works well in this respect!

Matthew Lawrence

Has generally been a great experience being able to use this software for my business.

Reviewed 2018-01-14

- Has a free version - enables me to go paperless with all bookings and in turn has progressed my business. - impressed with online booking for customers with plugin on my website. - Fairly simple to use.

Alexandra Vessey

Best thing I ever did for my business

Reviewed 2017-05-11

I love the online booking so clients can choose their own times and book in anytime. Also the SMS reminders make my business look incredibly professional and have reduced my DNAs to virtually none. Both of these have made a huge improvement to my bottom line.

Bridget Bath

Great customer communication system

Reviewed 2017-01-27

10to8 provides myself and more importantly my clients / patients accessibility to my working diary so that they can book easily on line when I am not available to speak to them . It also reminds them that they have an appointment and when. So many say how great this is. 10to8 maximises communication between Greenacres Chiropractic Centre and our customers.Ease of use