Appointment Scheduling & Online Booking Tool With Reminders

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.16/10

Reviews by rating

Easy to use, user friendly interface and my clients enjoy the convenience of it. Also, I LOVE that it alerts my clients of upcoming appointments, which makes my life easier.
But, even better than all of that, the customer service and developer team is just plain amazing. That's what really 'sealed the deal' and won my loyalty.
I am especially happy with the booking form that can be embeded on our site and works great. Email notifications, calendar integration and Polish translation are awesome as well.
As a new software its need to pay attention at the begging of use after that it will wave by itself.
Not found anything i didnt like about it yet. Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page.

Claire R.

Director

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Less no shows and simple to use

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hello, this is Claire. I'm the director of an accounting company. I would give 10to8 a five...

Jane H.

Education Consultant

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Sign In Scheduling Review: Didn't Work For Us.

Transcript

Jane: My name is Jane. I have a small company of less than 10 employees and I give Sign In Scheduling...

Jeramy C.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly...

Pros

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Cons

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

PB

Pia B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Functional and simple to use

Pros

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter great usermanual aswell!

Cons

not found anything i didnt like about it yet Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

LZ

Lisa Z.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

False Advertising

When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Pros

To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

Cons

The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Hi Lisa, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad. We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference. While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and...

EH

Ewa H.

Makes my life easier

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Pros

The ease to organise ones day and to keep track of meetings.

Cons

That it hasn’t got an app. I have to use Safari on my phone, as it is now.

LE

Lewis E.

Clients like it

Pros

Clients say it's super-easy to use when booking appointments. I initially selected it because it seemed to me to be the easiest of all of its competitors, and my clients confirm that. Not one complaint from a client about difficulty booking.

Cons

Support is a little weak when it comes to knowing the idiosyncrasies of the Macintosh platform, which I use to run my business. Also, I'd like to see more features allowing me to do some customization.

JN

Janet N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best investment in the practice we’ve ever made

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Pros

It’s cost effective .Easy to use and stops no show . Allows easy communication with clients .

Cons

When an appointment is changed instead of the original appointment being deleted and a new one showing I would like it still showing in the history of appointments . Also we still use the old system as we use a small screen and the new system won’t fit on the screen . We can adjust the screen size but then it’s too small to see the whole day .

FW

Francis W.

10to8 for Psychologists

10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

Pros

I have used 10to8 for about 5 years. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. The basics are done well. When I have requested service assitance the consusltants have been personable and extemely thorough. Can't think of an aspect about 10to8 that needs attention, They are proactive in soliciting feedback.

Cons

Nothing really to be critical of. I have used for about 5 years and it's been a benefit to my small business.

SG

Shannon G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

An easy way to manage scheduling

Easy for users to use, with a good-looking layout and easy to use from your mobile device.It has allowed us to manage who is here and who isn't which is important for health and safety.It has allowed us to use the booking system to book meeting rooms more effectively.Having the sign-in screens in the reception of both our buildings allows people to sign in via their fobs.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't sign in automatically when updated, which causes issues as people wouldn't think to check.

KM

Katrina M.

Education Management, self-employed

Love this program

Love it.

Pros

Easy to useNo lock in contract (optional)Great admin if I need helpGreat pricing - costs me about $12 a month - excellent value for moneyAutomated messages to studentsSo many options of how to use

Cons

Basic plan - messages come from 10to8 rather than business name - but students still see it’s from my businessFor just a few additional features, plan costs can get high - but can do everything I need on basic plan

CJ

Caroline J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Useful

Pros

I have found that I never get no-shows any more. I couldn't do without this system now.

Cons

paying, but I guess it's fair. I am used to the system

JP

Jennifer P.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

The Best there is

I love this software

Pros

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

Cons

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

JD

Janine D.

Insurance, self-employed

Love, love, love 10to8

I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

Pros

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

RA

Rabina A.

Great product

10to8 saved me from death by admin, and hours of remembering to send reminders that stopped me from working.Since starting to use it, it is truly marvellous system and offers so much more to my customers and me.Their new dashboard which shows me last week, this week and next week work by service is wonderful for overview.

Pros

This is a beautiful seamless system that connects the customer to the business, which I like.The confirmation and reminder brings assurance to the customer, and the reminder system takes out the worry of when is the appointment.

Cons

I have used 10to8 for nearly 8+ years, as a free service.Recently, the system changes have made it pricey and the limitations on sms was worrying for me a tiny business.

AB

Ali B.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Great, but not excellent

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Pros

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Cons

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

SS

Steven S.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

No live support!

Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Pros

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

Cons

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

BR

Beata R.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

Pros

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Cons

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

LS

Louise S.

I love 10to8

Pros

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

KF

Kristan F.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great!

Love it!

Pros

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

Cons

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

KS

Kyla S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Best free scheduling site I have found!

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

Pros

I have a tutoring business and use this mostly for rescheduling and students who do not have a permanent session. I can connect it to my calendar and it instantly updates so students can see my most up to date availability. It has the most features in the free version. I have tried a few scheduling website and this one has everything I need.

Cons

There are a few glitches, but customer service fixes them quickly. Also, wish that the free version would accept payment, but it is not much of an issue for me as a small business.

CH

Cath H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Beyond expections

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind...

Pros

Ease of use App for iPad Ease of tracking client appointments Easy interface

Cons

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

HM

Hector M.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Scheduling Service

Excellent experience overall.

Pros

Everything works as it is supposed to. The email and text message reminders are a huge help.

Cons

The emails notifications could include the contact information and answer to the booking questions.

MJ

Miriam J.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Administrative heaven for a new business

Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

Pros

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Cons

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

MK

Maria Kristina A.

Underrated quality booking software

Pros

I love how it gives you the best bang for your buck. So many features available and it keeps on improving.

Cons

It could look nicer design-wise but really it’s a very low need.

NB

Nathan B.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Take the hassle OUT of scheduling

10to8 helps me to solve appointment scheduling. It allows my customers the ability to book with me based on available hours at their convenience. It keeps my appointments in one place and handles reminders for me. 10to8 has been a great partner in my business success.

Pros

I began using 10to8 to give my customers an opportunity to book appointments with me for my services. This turned out to be a huge win for myself and my customers. It allows me to keep all of my appointments in one place and the ability to not worry about reminders. This is truly a great software.

Cons

I really cannot find any cons for this software that I have found. For my purposes this software is next to none.

SG

SARAH G.

Retail, self-employed

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!

Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Pros

The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage. SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates. 10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors. Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time. The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.