Delighted Reviews

Delighted

Multi-channel customer feedback collection with NPS scoring

Delighted

Review Summary

Pros

Easy, user friendly and great analytics are only a few words to describe this product. Also great price for what it allows us to do.

Michael T.

Delighted made it very easy for us to survey our users. I really liked the tight integration with Slack and the ability to integrate our data with Delighted data for improved reporting.

Chad H.

I like how simply I can create and take customers opinion using my site. I like the simplicity that delighted offers to users.

Cons

Some filters disappear or are limited when using the integration with Shopify.

Limited integration options. Sending data to necessary tools would be a little difficult.

Nivas R.

It's hard to work out how to survey existing customers already in the database.

4.8

Great solution and support

Very happy and satisfied. Fully recommend.

Pros

It’s price, simplicity and features. It matches what is available similar to qualtrics and survey monkey at a fraction of price. I didn’t need spent too much time setting up the solution and only ever needed support after the trail. The ability to test and play with integration with other systems during the trial was just amazing. I would really promote this solution to anybody looking to collect data on customer satisfaction.

Cons

Not much. I couldn’t t find much wrong .

The easiest and most efficient product I've had the ability to use.

Easy, user friendly and great analytics are only a few words to describe this product. Also great price for what it allows us to do!

Pros

NPS is inherently and easy thing. You have to ask your customer how likely they would be to refer you to a friend on a scale of 1 to 10. However, simple tasks like this are often horribly over engineered. With Delighted however, they give the option to keep it insanely simple and just upload emails or automate the send process with the use of an API call. Also, I can't get over how great their customer support is. Anytime we've had a question or needed more data, they've been timely in their responses and give meaningful advice on how to improve our processes.

Cons

There's nothing I really don't like about this product. The price is great and the interface is so user friendly. If I have to pick one thing, our senior leadership often asks for the breakdown of people it was sent to so if we are manually uploading a CSV or email addresses and we do not save the CSV outside of Delighted, we have to go back and ask for the contacts we sent it to by month which they pull for us easily and quickly. This is very case specific and we've started moving towards using the API to push NPS sends to eliminate this small task completely!

Excellent nps survey tool that’s easy to use

Delighted is a good value for money tool, we switched to it from AskNicely. Setting it up and connecting it to our CRM (Intercom) went well and when you connect it to your own back office through their API and Zapier you can do lots of stuff.

Pros

Great graphical interface, easy navigation and configuration and multi language support.

Cons

Not really a con but I’d love to see a way to embed reviews.

Super Simple NPS Tool

Pros

Delighted's ease of use enabled to get an understanding of our customers' experiences in no time. Their onboarding support was excellent as well.

Cons

No cons really....options to customize and export the graphs would be helpful.

Keep up a good work

Pros

It is really easy to use, but also customizable and has integrations with popular ticketing systems.

Cons

By default, multiple responses from the same customers are overwritten. But the Support Agent was very efficient in solving this matter for me.

NPS survey made easy

Pros

I work for a company that's been using the tagline "Just damn simple" because we like to create simple to use software and that's exactly what Delighted has been able when it comes to NPS survey. You can easily survey people via email, SMS, or web. The dashboard is super user-friendly and they have multiple connectors and integration to display the data into other tools or platform. They also keep adding features with time. Plus support and customer service is epic and fast!

Cons

I just wish they had more options to create graphs.

Excellent product & service

Excellent service, solid and flexible product, easy to set up and use.

Pros

The functionality that you get for the money you pay. We needed: - Flexible reporting - to be able to segment customer feedback by custom properties - Visibility - to give full visibility of customer feedback across the business (Salesforce/Slack integrations) - Automation - to trigger surveys based on product and customer events Delighted was the only tool I found that would let us do this at a reasonable price.

Cons

No cons, but it would be great to be able to report aggregated stats across projects.

Great!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the additional tools. It's very helpful to be able to tag responses then view them in a chart to easily compile data.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It has the features I need!

A simple way to take surveys

Pros

The signup process is very simple. The form creation is just a few clicks. The wizard is very simple and does not need much effort to find all the hidden option. The dashboard is very clean and all tabs are well sorted. Reporting is very good I have selected the star type feedback form and embedding to the site is easy. survey via link and email is also available. Report with pivot table explains all the review. It is very elaborate.

Cons

The only con is pricing as we are hiring a web dev to deal with the site customizations, this adds up very quickly.

Great NPS tool

I had a positive experience with Delighted and would use it again for a simple NPS type functionality.

Pros

Cons

The reporting is somewhat limited. It does have the ability to tag the data but it's recommended to push the data to another analytics system (which is easy to do) or export it to excel.

Simple and effective for measuring sentiment, rockstar team

We started using Delighted about two years ago to begin measuring NPS. After the initial implementation of Delighted, we continued to refine, scale, and improve our Voice of the Customer programs at InVision. The Delighted team was amazingly responsive and knowledgable every step of the way. The product was (and still is) continuously reliable as we scaled our strategy across four different products and a growing user base. I've been super happy with the Delighted product and continuous improvements / features they ship. It's a straightforward, easy to use product that's used across our entire organization. The team behind Delighted is A+.

Pros

The learning curve was just non-existent because the product was so easy to use. We were able to begin measuring different metrics within minutes of setting up an account.

Cons

Initially I wasn't sure how to measure NPS / other metrics across multiple product lines with a shared user base. I was able to work with the Delighted team to resolve this using their API. Looking forward to a more integrated / robust offering for those of us with multiple products.

Very easy to navigate. Key metrics readily available for anyone to view

Pros

Integration with slack is great for the team. Customer service has been good when we had issues or needed assistance.

Cons

Would like better data integration, both to send surveys and to add response data into our system.

Excellent service

Very easy platform, good data storage.

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful staff. Does one thing, and does it perfectly.

Cons

Would like easier integration with our systems without a tech lift on our end. Needs better search

Best way to survey customers

Pros

I like ease of use, ability to see live results and feedback from customers, and filtering capabilities.

Cons

I wish that the Shopify integration would allow us to continue to filter by product, customer location, and other features - it seems to be one or the other if we're doing a manual send or an integration.

Delighted is a delightful platform!

Pros

It's super easy to use. The reporting is intuitive and it gets me what I need, and they're always coming out with new features.

Cons

It doesn't allow for easy customizing when it comes to texting customers. Instead, you have to make do with a standard text for all customers.

Great, simple to use NPS collection software

Pros

They make it dead simple to collect NPS scores from users, with a very simple API and javascript call anywhere in your web app's experience.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that you can only do NPS, and the prompt is very inflexible in terms of style and presentation.

A must have for any customer-centric organization

Pros

It is tremendously simple to implement but rich with insights. Plus Delighted easily integrates with plenty of programs so you can segment your customers for maximum revenue benefit

Cons

Don't really have anything negative to say, Delighted is amazing

Agile tool for assessing customer feelings

We get to keep a beat on all of our customers and how the feel about the app, and make improvements to our app correspondingly. Customer listening is one of the most important and valuable actions that any company can take.

Pros

I like that it integrates with Slack and you can solicit reviews from within your app or via email blasts. It's also nice to see responses from customers 'With' and 'Without' comments. Comments are where it's at!

Cons

I like everything about Delighted, I wish there were more out-of-the-box integrations but we can develop integrations with the API.

Easy and Intuitive

Overall very impressed. Customer service is friendly and insightful. Easy to use platform. Great value.

Pros

EXTREMELY easy to use. There is essentially nothing that is required to learn or any heavy lifting required to begin implementing NPS.

Cons

I'd like to see a bit more intuitive use via integration. Allowing certain triggers via marketing automation tools to send out the NPS would be very cool.

Great tool to collect NPS scores from customers

Pros

Delighted is extremely easy to setup, use and collect NPS scores. Love the UI.

Cons

Delighted is the easiest tool for getting feedback from your customers

Pros

I love using Delighted. It's the easiest way to get feedback from your customers. I love the Slack integration that allows us to quickly follow up with customers.

Cons

We've faced challenges integrating with our marketing systems, but they do have a simple salesforce integration that might work for less complex data systems.

Great company to work with, customer service is top notch.

Pros

Data it provides within Delighted's dashboard. Account Manager assigned to us has been speedy and very helpful.

Cons

Integration capabilities, we have been trying to automate our NPS send process with SalesForce and have run into some issues.

I use Delighted to send NPS survey email and to report on those emails

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is that it is SO easy to use and navigate. Everything is laid out in a very easy-to-use way.

Cons

I have not encountered anything so far that I do not particularly like about this software. So far it has been great and easy to use!

Great tool for customer surveys

Pros

Live feed of customer responses, very easy to use and toggle between filters. Love the trends feature.

Cons

Some filters disappear or are limited when using the integration with Shopify. Wish there was an easier way to filter with the integration.

Easy way to get NPS scores

Pros

I like that we can easily get feedback from customers and import/export lists of emails to send surveys to.

Cons

I do not like that the link we generate to send from our own email does not track who wrote the review.