BenchmarkONE Logo
BenchmarkONE

CRM & Marketing for small businesses and marketing agencies.

visit website

BenchmarkONE Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.61/10

See full reviews by rating

GM

Greg M.

I love that I can send out one email to a multitude of potential clients and track them to see who is interested in our content. I like using the tags and sectioning out my contacts.

SI

Stacy I.

The best thing about Hatchbuck is that it is very easy to use. Many marketing automation platforms are very complex and require a good amount of technical knowledge.

JB

John B.

It was frustrating to have to create new templates since the old ones were rendered useless.

SB

Susan B.

If you have a large customer base, then you are foolish not to be using this software.

TP

Thomas P.

I thoroughly researched alternatives on the marketplace and when I chose hatchbuck, I was nervous the tools would be extremely limited. I'm glad that I couldn't have been more wrong.

MD

Michael D.

BenchmarkONE users...

Insightly-logocaret
listing-logo

Insightly

Compare both
How would you rate BenchmarkONE?

An awesome and inexpensive marketing automation tool

Transcript

Alex W.: Hi, I'm Alex. I'm the founder of a digital marketing agency, and I give BenchmarkONE a five...

Weekly Use

Pros

I love the drag and drop builder, and being able to view stats

Cons

Cons for this is not having an easier way to separate contacts besides tagging them.

Growing business with Hatchbuck for more than a year

No other CRMs compare to Hatchbuck. The functionality and the price don't even come close!

Pros

Automation via emails, campaigns and tagging, email tracking, notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on a link within the email, automatic social network linking, webpage tracking, deal tracking and the drag and drop builder, which is great for newsletters.

Cons

It's not mobile friendly and you can not CC someone via Hatchbuck.

Aggressive yet Friendly

Hatchbuck is perfect for an in-depth sales strategy. It helps you figure out the ins and outs of what the buyer is wanting.

Pros

Real Time Dashboard. Follow-up actions.

Cons

Limited Custom Reporting

A great CRM product for small businesses

Pros

Hatchbuck is an easy to use CRM that doesn't require a lot of time and energy to integrate into your already established database. The reports are easy to create and easy to understand.

Cons

At the time I began using hatchback it was still in the beta phase for many of the features and so the support offered wasn't as established as some of its competitors. I am sure they has since been improved.

Good features, poor customer service

Pros

- Easy to use - Great user interface - Robust email tracking and reporting - Social media integration allows you to put a face with a name

Cons

After being promised excellent customer service, we've received anything but that. There is never an available rep to answer the phone, and it's difficult to get customer support to validate any bugs or errors you are receiving. It takes multiple emails to the support address to get updates on pending issues, if you get a response at all. Our team has had to troubleshoot more issues than we've actually been helped with, and none of our requests and suggestions on improvements have been taken seriously.

Love their customer service!

Great tool. Hatchbuck offers a huge arsenal of tools and features with a super low price point. Creating email campaigns, designing templates, and organizing contacts into relevant groups is really simple and there's also a robust reporting dashboard. I also love the "tasks" function. I'm really impressed by their level of customer service. Our initial consultant, Lindsay, answered every last...

Awesome Sauce

I use hatchbuck for all of my clients and always recommend it when someone mentions that they are looking for a cost-effective alternative to their pricier software. Hatchbuck provides all the bells and whistles that more expensive softwares charge an arm and a leg for, but at the perfect price point. My favorite feature is that the tool will locate a contact's social media profiles FOR you. This saves a lot of time in doing research as to what platforms you should be on.

Pros

Cost, features, customer support is free, there's no limit on the number of emails I can send like other softwares

Cons

There are a few minor features that I'd like to see added, which is the only reason for 4 out of 5 stars. However, based on conversations I've had with their team, it sounds like many of them will be coming very soon!

Best value for what I actually need...and plenty of extras

We have a team of 5 that manages 50k-100k contacts while connecting with them through automated email campaigns to begin as well as nurture our relationships. We offer online ecommerce solutions. It is a great CRM and has the features needed to keep our sales activity and account management functions all in one place.

Pros

Tagging and Automation Availability to tie into email history Tasks and document attachment opportunities Service, service, and service-they are always willing to take a question and work with our team to fully utilize the tools and features within the Hatchbuck system.

Cons

Everything we have given feedback on has been addressed in new updates over the years, or have been communicated to us as part of future releases.

Great combination of CRM & Marketing automation

Hatchbuck is a core part of our sales process. From marketing automation tools like nurturing and outbound campaigns and website tracking, it's propelled our business development forward. It's also a great CRM tool and they provide reporting on pipeline and sales activity and much more. Highly recommend!

Pros

Marketing automation tools - campaigns, template building and actions

Cons

Searching and usability could use a bit of a boost

Hatchbuck; a Better Way to Connect and Track Your Prospects

Pros

In my experience using Hatchbuck, the one feature I like best is the immediate feedback I receive when someone opens an E-mail that I had sent. This helps me greatly to identify which prospects are most interested in my services and provides me with a good reason to follow-up with them and pursue discussions. This one feature makes me more productive and helps me manage my prospecting activities in a more efficient way.

Cons

I basically like everything about Hatchbuck. However, the front-end learning process takes a little while to become accustomed to how to navigate the program and reap the greatest benefits.

Entrepreneur: Third Growing Business

I've just launched my third business of my career. What I would have given to have Hatchbuck when I opened my first? Such an easy to use + relevant marketing machine for a growing business! It provides all the automation & functionality I need without wasting my time with bells & whistles that don't deliver. The support team IS AMAZING! I feel like Hatchbuck wants my business to succeed as much...

Great Email platform and CRM for small businesses

If you're a small business and you're using it as a CRM it's worth looking into.

Pros

We were able to send large emails batches and weren't as restricted as other platforms. Easy to pull stats, reports, and data.

Cons

We had decent sending results, but towards the end of us using it as our primary email service our results were atrocious. We had a great sender reputation, great sending results, but horrid numbers. When we looked asked other businesses that used Hatchbuck they weren't having any issues and they were sending more emails that we were. We never got a good answer as to why and what was the problem.

Hatchbuck review

Pros

I like its simplicity and quality. Hatchbuck is a work in process, so it's always growing and always adapting, which is great for me because if I think something should be added or changed, the people at Hatchbuck are always on top of it.

Cons

There were some glitches early on, but all have been rectified.

Common sense CMS building with Website Automation

Pros

I like the smart use of technology to combine email marketing with website tracking, friendly home town customer service, and reasonable prices. I like how they creatively tackle the need for growing beyond having a stale email list into having a list that is vibrant and comprised of people whom you feel you know somewhat based on behavior, and that's not just email clicks, but website visits and more, too.

Cons

There's a learning curve, as with any CMS, although it feels intuitive.

Easy play, easy go with Hatchbuck.

I was able to load up my contacts, design and prepare, then launch campaigns very quickly and without much trouble. The training and support along the way was effective and spot on, and I received pro-active communications to optimize the performances. My questions to the team were always responded promptly and followed-up rapidly. On the con side, the tool lacks a few capabilities including the creation of custom-landing pages, or being able to use an existing contact page more easily, which would be nice. Optimization can require some technical skills too. Overall, a cool solution that is well worth its investment at a fraction of the price of competitors, and a friendly team to help navigate the first steps.

Cons

Great tool for folks looking for affordable Hubspot like functionality

Pros

We moved from Hubspot to Hatchbuck to reduce our monthly CRM costs. We found that Hatchbuck did more than what we could do with our basic Hubspot version for a lot less cash. Right now we have triggered email activities for customers based on a customer's actions which we would have had to triple our Hubspot spend to get. All in all we're quite happy with the tools.

Cons

I wish there were an app or a responsive website to access the data. It makes the tool cumbersome to release to outside sales folks who aren't at their desks all day.

I have used this to help reinvite visitors to my BNI meetings.

Pros

easy to self learn the basics. I self navigated to figure out how to use it. I was much easier than InfusionSoft which I had previously used.

Cons

I had a little trouble with importing images into a email design.

Hatchbuck simplifies my life

I use Hatchbuck daily for one of my clients. It's essential to my work flow and truthfully, I'm not sure how things would go for this client if I had to work without it. It simplifies everything. Sending emails is a snap, correcting their client information is quick and easy, and everything I need to measure ROI is right there.

Pros

Customer support rocks. Anytime I don't know how to do anything, our consultant is quick to answer emails and send me in the right direction.

Cons

Searching for contacts is a little difficult, but once you master it, it's not too bad.

CRM made simple

Great for small scale companies.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and implement. You need to setup marketing campaigns and templates for the tool to work properly for you. This tool helps you send periodic marketing efforts to your CRM contacts.

2 thumbs up for Hatchbuck

Pros

I like the fact I have unlimited users at a flat rate and that Hatchbuck is a basic CRM and email marketing platform in 1

Cons

Would like the CRM to have more features such as the ability to customize dashboard further

Affordable solution for small Businesses

Pros

Quite User friendly. Drag and drop operations for email builder. Affordable price. Suitable CRM for small business.

Cons

Customer supports needs to be improved. Learning curve might get tricky but videos are available to get over it. No mobile app.

Helps with Informing clients on time

This tool helped us informing people on time. It provides the email functionality. Emails can be scheduled and sent on time to the clients. It helps informing people with new offers and updated notes.

Pros

Great for communication with people.

Marketing Gamechanger

Pros

I love the fact that you're able to get so much data from your website and whatever integrations you set up with Hatchbuck.

Cons

I wish for my e-commerce client that you could incorporate abandoned cart emails.

Super Easy Implementation

The implementation and support teams have been great to work with and I find the system easy to use.

Pros

I loved that Hatchbuck was so easy to implement within our organization. I felt like we were able to get up and running with little effort.

Hatchbuck as a Lead Warming Tool

Our product relies heavily on customer education - Hatchbuck makes the process of educating our customers so incredibly simple! The ability to track which articles are read more frequently is an absolute God-send. The web-page tracking and online forms helps us to convert web visitors to customers as well as helping us to market our webinars simpler (we can even push it out on social media!). We have tried several other tools before landing with Hatchbuck, we can't imaging how difficult our marketing efforts would be without them! HIPAAtrek loves Hatchbuck!