Ventture Logo

Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews

User ratings

3.9

• Likelihood to recommend7.75/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

If you are wetting your feet and want to try something for fun, try it. I eventually just used WP Courseware on my Wordpress site and it works like a charm and I CAN manage students.

WG

Willem G.

They offer amazing customer service. If you are a teacher, Invent will be a perfect software for your class/course.

SK

Satbyul K.

I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Jovanhanna T.

What's worse is their constantly changing pricing and policies. They flip flop from saying they do not take any transaction fees and will then suddenly charge transaction fees.

The constantly changing pricing and surprise charges. The fact that they charge more for Zapier data to come in or out is insanity to me when you already have to pay for Zapier itself.

I had to find them on YouTube and steps seemed to be missing or confusing.

TB

Tammy B.

Ventture users...

WP Courseware-logocaret
listing-logo

WP Courseware

How would you rate Ventture?

This SAAS is a game changer! I am turning sales into not just money but loyalty and a community!

Transcript

Javier: I'm Javier and I'm the CEO of a game company. And I think Invanto is a five-star product. Before...

An App Created By A Mentally Unstable Founder

Overall, it's not a very pleasant experience using this app as the founder has proven his mentally unstable by changing his promise back and forth numerous time. Today he says you will get 'all these' features in your package, and tomorrow you might receive an email from him threatening to shut down your account. I won't recommend anyone to put one of their most important assets in their online business in the hand of such a founder.

Pros

The package I own comes with a generous offer - 10 schools, 10 member sites, with Cartfog, Testnia etc... So I guess the Pros of this app is that it has everything under one roof. But... a 'big' but here...

Cons

... that's if the app can function properly. I have owned this app for a while now but I still not dare to make it a 100% of my 'Only' go-to. So what's stopping me? There are many bugs found and complaint has been lodged to the developer and yet the issue still persists even after a few months down the road. And yet developer keep coming up with new features while core component still not 100% functioning.

Invanto - Stay AWAY. DO NOT PAY THEM!! They cannot be trusted.

None

Pros

Big Promises that change at their whim. Expect nothing but lies from Invanto

Cons

This company is constantly over-promising and under-delivering. They just announced they are requiring all customers who bought a lifetime access 3 years ago would now be required to pay $20 per month or lose their access to the program. This is fraud!! They cannot sell lifetime access and then a couple of years later, say, oh, never mind what we promised you, we are going to ignore all that. I see a class action lawsuit in their future. I would not do business with them as they are completely untrustworthy. Very difficult to contact them. They are based in India (per their website). I am trying to identify their US headquarters that can accept legal service.

Brilliant All-In-One GoTo Platform for Coaching & Membership Sites

Pros

I have been experimenting with Invanto for some weeks now and I am pleasantly surprised at the hidden gems of useful features that I keep on discovering each day, ... and with more apps coming onto the platform, this can only get better!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with the apps and the platform and how they interact and work with each other to produce a coherent solution for your clients.

I love it! I dream about it.

All I need in one place to create my school. I love it! It is still developing but in a good speed!!! :-) Sometimes I see some mistakes and things that dont going well but some months after they fixed it. I dont know but I am quite sure that this software will be a referente in the marketplace.

Pros

All I need to create my school in one place. I love it! All the team behind the scene is cleared that they know all we have to face to create a school and sell our knowledge. They have taken care of all the details. And it works for the spanish community!

Cons

Websites and courses are easy to design.

None yet. I need the mobile version to be corrected before I'm comfortable showing clients.

Pros

The ability to build membership sites. As a WordPress user it was an easy transition to Invanto. The ability to build membership sites. As a WordPress user it was an easy transition to Invanto. The ability to build membership sites. As a WordPress user it was an easy transition to Invanto.

Cons

The mobile version needs to be fixed. The site looks great on my desktop but on cell phone it does not adjust. I have a galaxy 6 phone. Also the load time is slow.

Invanto is awesome

The is so many. The most is not having to juggle plugins or worry about billing.

Pros

I love Invanto. I have 7 membership sites setup and they work great. So nice to not have to worry about plugins and billing.

Cons

I think that some of the documentation could use additional explaining. I've had to ask some questions in the Facebook group to get clarification.

Outstanding Product and Support!

This was easy--thanks!

Pros

This is exactly what I've needed to talk my business to the next level--Invanto is my one stop shop for much of business needs. The beginning learning curve does take some time, but the customer support is outstanding. I wish I could give this product 10 stars, it's that good!

Cons

Cons? The only one I can think of is that they are constantly rolling out new features and applications in this phase of the Invanto business plan, I need to hustle to keep up right now.

Buy it and you'll not regret it

Building on-line courses and membership sites easy.

Pros

I'm just newbee with Invanto, but... It looks exactly what I needed. I've bought 5 Agency deals to stack. Invanto support is great. I wonder if they (Veethi especially) ever sleep. My every question was answered in 2-3 minutes. All features are great. I love it.

Cons

I would like to have schools, membership sites, users and groups sort option available. There is nothing more I can write I don't like.

60 seconds to a membership site

I can quickly upload videos and files and share them with my paid membership group.

Pros

The ease of use and all the integrated pieces, CoachRoack and Memberfactory. The product is also easy to navigate and setup payment plans. They just recently did something to make the sites extremely fast for end users as well.

Cons

It is difficult to know the right sizes and specifications of the images to load, so it takes some time to get perfect, but once configured you don't have to touch those areas again.

Its very good and easy to use

Pros

I like its simplicity, the software is convenient and easy to use. It makes designing websites a lot easier.

Cons

Simple to use and just what is needed you can create fully operational sites in minutes

Pros

The functions provided are very easy to use and setup. The UI makes it intuitive, which is very important. Invanto gives you just what is needed to get started. Have one idea for a course and want to try it, start with Invanto as the platform.

Cons

It is in separate modules and if you want to do branding the possibility is limited. Would have wanted to see a simple way to integrated on own domain at least. If it did I'd use it completely even with a "powered by Invanto" label

My experience with Invanto has been wonderful. I love the transparency and the community too!

Pros

I love the flexibility it gives me as an online educator. I have a membership site setup as a learning platform for my private clients and they have all giving positive feedback on using the platform to view training videos and content from me.

Cons

There is much effort required right now to customize some pieces in order to stay on Brand. But I still enjoy learning the platform and I'm confident the Invanto team will improve these setting soon.

Just Starting Out

It was a bit of a learning curve but once I got the hang of it; I was off creating membership sites and courses. I enjoy invanto and will stick with them.

Pros

Invanto is a relatively new company; but i see it's one with a lot of potential. I have used invanto for about 3 years now I love it. They are actively working on new features.

Cons

- Customer service could use some work. - They could use some work on improving their current products before launching new ones With that being said i would recommend Invanto to others.

I used Invanto's member factory to monetize a course I am offering. It was easy to use.

Very easy to use and implement.

Pros

Ease of use was the biggest benefit. linking up to payment processor was painless and I was able to connect with both stripe and Paypal without any issues.

Cons

The biggest downfall of this software is that it is not self hosted. While it is nice that they host all your content. There is a real risk to not hosting it yourself. What happens if Invanto is unable to make a go of it. All the time spent reating courses on this platform will be lost. Additionally, you are at their mercy in terms of your sites performance. Some members have voiced concerns regarding the slowness of their sites loading. I hate having no control over the speed of my users experience. To me this is a dealbreaker. I am nervous about whether Invanto will be around in the future. Has me looking at other options.

Powerful, fast & feature packed

Pros

Lots of features and the ability to customise your site. Lately, they've worked on the site speed a lot so it's super fast to load now for students. The team is pro-active in making updates and have delivered a lot in the last 6 months.

Cons

Navigational experience can be improved. Currently, you have to go through a lot of steps before making any change. Also, previewing the course as a student is still hacky. Other than that, happy with the platform.

So far what I've done has worked well.

Pros

Overall ease to use but it doesn't provide some of the Intuity things that Teachable offers. Not a bad option to Teachable, as this is more affordable. I wish I could just upload instead of having to recreate from scratch. For what I saw, the platform is not as strong to monetize the courses. However, I will explore it again to see if new tools are available. I would love to use it - at the time I tried it, it seemed like a little too much work - but will explore again for sure.

Cons

More intituative with menu options. More options for video creatio. Also, I would like to see templates that adapt to various situations - specifically as they relate to teaching and training - not necessarily as teaching online but more of teaching for teachers - if that makes any sense.

I absolutely love the ability to add what I need without easy limitations.

Pros

I like all the various modules I can implement in the template to make it easy to build. The plug in ease in design is freaking liberating

Cons

Whereas there are amazing options, at Times I find the design elements cumbersome. For example text size, Or Text color isn't easy to change.

Review for Invanto

I helps me have many subscibers on channels. Invento is very cool

Pros

Invento is a website of a lot of wordpress plugins, songs, musics, videos, visual effects ready for modification and where you can get right of use.

Cons

I usually use it for my youtube channels when i am in need of some effects, generics, song or musics.

Consider carefully before committing

Pros

There we’re a lot of promises for this software which we’re initially exciting.

Cons

Having access to promised features removed.

Invanto is a powerhouse

Pros

The team behind is sooooo committed. I love the tool because it makes me money. Also it's so easy to use! Time is really important. Great tool guys.

Cons

I love the tool. I can't say anything wrong cause it's really clean, it works and the UI is amazing.

Found this is a nice solution for self hosting courses and digital product launches.

Pros

The fact that it comes like a pre-made package that I just have to throw my content into! With Invanto, I can put together a launch that I would have to wait over 4 months and pay thousands of dollars to developers if I were to put it together on my own, from scratch.

Cons

Tutorials could be simpler and more complete. I did have to do a lot of googling around before I could say I knew my way around it.

I love the way Invanto provides experts like me a way to easily build and organize our programs!

I was able to build my course quickly and launch it to my subscribers.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and the way the content is organized for inside the member dashboard. The technical team behind Invanto is very responsive to what users want.

Cons

Because this company is still new, one of the things that could be better is improving the learning curve for it's users by providing better training for the various products.

Good platform, but still has a lot of growth before it matches other platforms

Pros

Everything is integrated and will work together. You can build an online school or course and easily integrate rewards systems and gamification. They also have the added functionality of a landing page builder (coming soon) and a basic sales funnel checkout with upsells (CartFog).

Cons

New app and features are slow to roll out. At times the software is buggy and needs support to intervene

A platform which your business SHOULDN'T rely on.

Communication with the owner has not been pleasant, the owner keeps flipping back on his promises. Like others said, he seems mentally unstable.

Pros

Nothing much, really to like. Only the memberfactory app is built properly, though there are better alternatives.

Cons

Remaining apps are a joke. Built incompletely, promises features which are not completely built. Lets begin from the homepage, 1. Says 5/5 stars on Capterra - Not really, its less than 5 star rated. 2. Says new app released every 4 months - Not really, 1.5 years since Im using it and hardly two new apps released. Moreover the quality of entire toolset is too low to be used, imo. Better alternatives available, google up teachable or zenler. Or even self hosted learndash on wordpress.

I have cancelled my subscription. I won't be using the platform anymore.

I learned a little how memberships can be set up, and how courses can be set up to sell and distribute to customers. I learned it would be better to use a different platform than Invanto for these purposes.

Pros

It is possible to set up memberships and schools. It is possible to make money from memberships and courses that you provide.

Cons

Although support is usually quick to respond to problems, they have not shown much ability at actually solving technological issues.