All categories

MemberFactory

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

MemberFactory Reviews

Pros

I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Jovanhanna T.

They offer amazing customer service. If you are a teacher, Invent will be a perfect software for your class/course.

Satbyul K.

If you are wetting your feet and want to try something for fun, try it. I eventually just used WP Courseware on my Wordpress site and it works like a charm and I CAN manage students.

Willem G.

Cons

What's worse is their constantly changing pricing and policies. They flip flop from saying they do not take any transaction fees and will then suddenly charge transaction fees.

The constantly changing pricing and surprise charges. The fact that they charge more for Zapier data to come in or out is insanity to me when you already have to pay for Zapier itself.

I had to find them on YouTube and steps seemed to be missing or confusing.

Tammy B.

This SAAS is a game changer! I am turning sales into not just money but loyalty and a community!

Transcript

Javier: I'm Javier and I'm the CEO of a game company. And I think Invanto is a five-star product. Before...

Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

Pros

Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses....

Cons

Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios. This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm...

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my products.

Pros

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Cons

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

Avoid this platform at all cost

Disappointing.

Pros

I have to present an online course to 1,200 students. I was looking for some platforms because I had a Wordpress website with WP Courseware installed but did not want the pressure of handling my own tech. I got Invanto. They have some good features but the basics they miss. If you have to track studentds progress and manage students, DO NOT use this platform. Where they fell down was support. I...

Cons

Support does not exist. If you are serious then use another platform. Not this.

Many businesses, a single platform

Create your own business scheme easily

Pros

"Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as...

Cons

By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

The go to all in one tool

I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Pros

You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Cons

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

Can't even log-in

It's just amazing

Pros

Invanto can create various courses. I like the layout

Cons

The system has been glitchy for a couple of weeks now.

Run! Don’t look back!

I used coach rack and it was okay while I used it, but if anything went wrong, support didn’t help much if at all.

Pros

That I escaped them with my content. It started out okay but when they started talking about their deal with appsumo going south on their Facebook page, I knew it was a bad sign. They badmouthed them in a very unprofessional manner.

Cons

I bought this through an app sumo deal. The support was minimal. Then, without notice I was locked out of my account as had to pay $20 for a month in order to get my content. I cancelled and was not given any confirmation email if the cancellation. Five months later they charged me $20. I called my back not knowing it was then and cancelled the charge. They then proceeded to charge me $200 total in $20 increments and used 3 different business names to do so. They are scammers and you’ll see on Facebook that they e fine this with many other people. Stay away!

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Pros

Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members. Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways. It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including: Drip Content Free Trials Memberships Gamification Great User Experience for my members So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed. The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Cons

Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own. It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this services!

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Cons

The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i need.

It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Pros

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge. The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch. The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Cons

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

We left our platform of a long time for Invanto

Put our courses online quickly and easily. You can't make money if your product (courses) aren't available to customers.

Pros

It is easy to use. I was able to open it up and get started right away without reading anything. Building my course in Invanto was fast and easy. Time is money so you don't want to be wasting time trying to build a course, you want to stand your course up quickly and without a lot of frustration. Let me correct that, you want to stand your course up quickly without ANY frustration. It is constantly...

Cons

It could have a better help sections and videos on how to do things. I think they are busy constantly improving the software and forget to create help documentation. But, as I said in the Pros section it is pretty easy to figure out.

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Pros

Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked. My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Pros

The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Cons

We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in...

Company does not offer their contracts

Like many of their customers, I would have been happy with the service, even with the occasional bugs, if they had honored the lifetime licenses that so many of us bought. But, obviously, since they have deleted all of our accounts unless we moved to a monthly fee plan, I give them a 0 out of 10. It is the worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my 30+ years of my career.

Pros

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground. It was good enough, and I was happy, until they decided recently that they are not going to be honoring their contracts. Literally they sent an email that said that they were no longer honoring the lifetime licenses that were bought, and everyone needed to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.

Cons

The software itself is buggy; videos don't play, and customer service could not figure out the problem, so you'd need to rebuild pages. And as mentioned by many other reviewers, they have terrible customer service, are unethical, and change rates and offerings, even if you have a contract with them. It would be up to you to take them to court, which, for what it is, is just not worth it. Do yourself a favor and go with another service.

The product is developing nicely, but I'm sorry to say the competition is brutal

Comparison to other platforms - sorry :( But you guys are new - you have plenty of time. I see Invanto as a beta MVP currently.

Pros

The fact that it has high aspirations and wants to create great tools for its users. You have a good community.

Cons

That each of the tools is more like a "cheap" teachable or a "cheap" member site... I'm not convinced you will succeed on a real pricing model until users "love" using Invanto for any other reason that they got lifetime deal for a bargain price. What is unique about each individual app? How is Coachrack better than the competition? What is it's USP? Same for the other platforms. Also, I really...

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new features.

I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Pros

They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Cons

It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Amazing Value From Deep and The Team!

Pros

I love the fact that it is such a complete toolkit for the digital entrepreneur. The founding team are real trailblazers and are 100% committed to customer service. Deep and his team are insanely ambitious and have successfully proved early doubters wrong by developing all three current apps at an insane pace! The Facebook community is thriving and is full of inspired, innovative helpful people!

Cons

It can be slightly confusing and overcomplicated at times however Deep and the team work hard to support users via livechat, email and the Facebook support group. They have had some issues with infastructure but this is solely down to the fact that this platform has become really popular in an incredibly short space of time. Deep and the founding team work 24/7 to fix bugs and develop new features. The overall suite is still im development and waiting for the other modules to launch but if what i have seen so far it wiil be worth the wait.

Serves its purpose very well. Product is designed greatly for online courses or membership sites.

Cost savings in platform development and maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up online courses. We needed this type of a software to avoid development expense to create an online school. Invanto gave us the platform we need to create the online school with a premium membership site.

Cons

Sometimes it does become overwhelming - you just have to take a step back and look at your process so it does not get confusing. Simple platform to use.

This company has great potential and it shows through the quality of the product.

I have used a lot of software of this type. This has been the easiest and makes the most sense to both the user (student) and the owner. The software grows with you

Pros

The potential. The dashboard housing what I need at my fingertips. The updates are frequent and the company keeps us abreast of updates. The various apps being built compliment each other.

Cons

The lack of video tutorials, especially for the new apps or newly updated apps. We have to figure out how to use it. Part of the software are very user friendly while others require a higher technical skill without supporting tutorials.

Still working through Coach Rack but thus far it is NOT user friendly. Little to no support.

Pros

I like that Ivanto has Coach Rack - so I have the ability to set up an online university with as many courses as I want. I like the idea of earning residual income but am having difficulty getting it set up. I'm sure once I do it will be awesome.

Cons

I found Zero instructions on how to maneuver the fields when setting up the Online university and courses. I've spent hours trying this/that to "see" if it would work. There should be a library on the site that will walk a new user through setting up every aspect of the platform, including field, banners, colors, images, sizes of these things and more. Also, can't find anything on how to make the courses interactive with different fields like fill-in-the blanks or drop downs. I'm thinking our documents have to be interactive before we upload. Please can you improve Coach Rack platform? Please - I really want this to work.

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Pros

Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

Cons

It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly.

Member Factory

Amazing experience.

Pros

Amazing Software. For me I have tried other similar Software but nothing compares to this. So easy to use and functionality no flaws to be honest. Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes.

Cons

Buttons. Buttons could be improved for easy of use.

A Good could be amazing

Time saving, and all in one.

Pros

I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/ With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running. All my employees who take the training love it. Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Cons

I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff. A would like they add more process payment. Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.

Great tool for online marketers!

Pros

My staff enjoys the ease of use regarding course creation. Compared to most other alternatives, we've found that it offers the widest range of features for a reasonable cost.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to learn, but its very intuitive once you get going. They could improve the various connections between modules; however this is on their roadmap, so its not a big deal.