Schedulicity Reviews

4.43/5 (60 reviews)

Anonymous

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

Reviewed 2018-11-28

I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and more. The super cost-efficient pricing is unparalleled, especially for those of us just starting out. The fact that we can use it on a computer, iPhone or Android is a plus because not all of my clients are able to download apps to their phone. I had multiple complaints with the other apps I tried--I have not had a SINGLE complaint about Schedulicity. Potential clients do not have to create a profile to view my listing--which is a huge plus for those that are wary of providing personal information online. I also love that I can do quick enroll and template email announcements without having to put much thought into the design. Importing my clients from the other apps was a snap. Let's not forget that they are able to link your social media accounts (where you have control over what gets added to your listing) without you having do try to go through the hassle of uploading things one at a time. They really have done all of the work for you!

Anonymous

Wow - that's all I can say!

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features. Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well. The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

Joan Sinrich

I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any

Reviewed 2018-03-07

I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by date so I know when packages have been purchased and what is left over easily. I like that system works well on a phone and on my computer. The staff response rate is incredibly quick and knowledgeable, it also feels personal, like a friend is writing me about the status of my request, not just a down and dirty response. When staff doesn't know the answer, they get back to me fast. Other systems I have used have bugs in the system that they have expected us to get used to. I have only had one time when we couldn't use the system for a very brief period of time in over 5 years of use. Love the fact that we can customize personal time into the schedule easily, and that we can click on it to change individual or series appointments, very useful.

Shawna Pratt

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Reviewed 2018-03-24

Phone freedom!I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

Shelli Shanti

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

Reviewed 2018-06-10

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Paul Herbert

Have used for booking of appointments.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end. Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

Cassie Dean Pasinsky

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you! I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Alyse Nelson

Schedulicity literally transformed my business in the best way.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Online scheduling presence that syncs with my personal calendar. Receiving instant alerts when clients book as well as being able to hold appointments with a credit card, which reduces no shows to almost zero.Having an online scheduler is an absolute MUST in 2018. My favorite part is honestly the Rockstar client support. They are always efficient and helpful in explaining my questions.

Stephanie Gerbasi

Don't have to think twice

Reviewed 2018-01-19

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

Sheryll Chavarria

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

Sasha Sabbeth

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

Reviewed 2018-02-27

I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events. Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

Leigh Lockwood

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

Carol (Maloney) Maple, PE, PMP

Better than sliced bread!!!

Reviewed 2016-06-20

I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer rather than just by service which is one of the suggestions that I submitted. For an extra $10 a month, you are able to add other providers on your account and you can change your plan at any time. I do not use the payment processing as I have PayPal integrated into my website. Again, I keep my customers on my website!!! Feel free to look at my website to see how I use the program, www.PromiseLearningATL.comEase of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Kendra Cray

Great Scheduling App for Small Businesses

Reviewed 2018-03-01

When I first started my small business, I was searching for scheduling apps that met my needs. I noticed other businesses using Schedulicity and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice! The interface is pretty straight forward. You are able to add client profiles easily and they send meeting reminders.

Joseph Onesta

Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

Jennifer Baron

Best On-line Scheduling

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

Carol Wikarska

I love this software!! It has made running my business a zillion times easier & more time efficient!

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Ease of use combined with very reasonable price. Great client interface. It's like having a receptionist without having one on my payroll

Anne-Christin Trost

So good!

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars!

Jo DeSerio Jones

These people are rock stars!

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.Quick support Frees up your time confirms appointments for you Notifications Android & Apple friendly Ease of use for clients

Casey Ward

A Winning Scheduling Program

Reviewed 2018-11-13

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

DANIELLE RUFENACHT

Great But...

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Everything I need is here but one small issue of the add-on choice to services. Everything, from booking for owner and clients, app accessibility, being searched by other looking for my service, checking out through the appointment is huge for me. Easy to use and track. Love the reports that I need and use and once again simple to follow. & so much more.

Anonymous

Customizable scheduling software that is a huge time saver!

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Schedulicity is easy to learn and use, seems customizable and adaptable for nearly any industry and allows a client independence in scheduling vs tying up staff time.

Rosa Carretero

Small Business stars

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I loved schedulicity and did my clients. Super way to book an appt on the spot! Customer support was quick and speedy in response. Great for small business

Jean Zagrodnik

Although I do not use all the features offered, I appreciate the add-ons that are offered

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Very easy to use and reliable, customer service is over the top awesome, love the convenience of having online booking (for me and my clients)

Noel Ginsburg

Really improved my show up rate

Reviewed 2018-02-24

99.9 % show rate with little effort from me! easy for customers to schedule and keep appts. Beats tracking it manually. Set Allows us to set and enforce scheduling policies