Schedulicity Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.33/10

See full reviews by rating

KC

Kaylee C.

Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

It was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference.

SM

Suzie M.

Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar.

MS

Matthew S.

I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though.

And the historical aspects don't show up. It's been a struggle to figure out and I have quit using it for anything other than making a payment.

Schedulicity users...

Booker-logocaret

Booker

Wix-logocaret

Wix

How would you rate Schedulicity?

Super Easy and Affordable

Transcript

Katie W: Hi, my name is Katie. I'm a registered massage therapist and I give Schedulicity a four out...

Hip to Schedulicity

I can setup my service and have them ready for the client. It is a good start up if you need something. Plus you can set it up with Instagram and facebook pages.

Pros

Schedule system is easy to use. I can setup a class or service list and let the client pick what they want in service. Manage my team agendas and hours. add a landing page for my website

Cons

To get full access to the program, you need to get a payment plan. The free plan works well if you are starting out and trying to get booking of client but you only get 10 bookings a month.

Easy to use + Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service. Very helpful and resourceful staff, I always got a prompt and warm response to my inquiries. I felt supported and well cared for.

Pros

Very simple and intuitive setup process. Super user friendly. Loved the add-on format for selecting the services I needed, not paying for features I wouldn't use.

Cons

I would have loved to be able to translate all of the automated emails for my francophone clients and be able to offer them with access to their accounts on a French platform but overall I was so satisfied with the product I found it was worth working around this minor issue!

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Pros

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

Cons

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it...

Great appointment booking software for small businesses!

It has saved me a lot of time and kept my clients on track with their bookings while I didn't have to do much on the backend. That has been a lot less stress for me and absolutely worth it!

Pros

I love that even on the free plan, the software still has very usable features, albeit limited.

Cons

I will have to admit it's a bit pricy, especially for a small one person business. However, if you're planning on growing and are serious about automating bookings and saving time, it really is a huge time saver!

Makes my business run much smoother

See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

Pros

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Cons

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

Needs specialized scheduling feature…

I believe that it is a great product I think they just need to fix some of the features but I don’t know whether or not that was because it was a trial basis. Software looks really nice is very easy to set up scheduling however if they can just add a feature for special scheduling it would be an awesome product.

Pros

it is very easy to use is very easy to set up your scheduling an appointment so I thought that was very good about the software. The aesthetics are very seamless and you can tell that the developers definitely kept in mind the end-user when setting up appointments at all levels.

Cons

It is a wonderful product I believe that it is not very useful for individuals who have fluctuating schedules. I’m not sure if this was just a limited platform when completing the trial but it would be nice to kind of see that because not everyone is able to schedule the same time every day.

Schedulicity makes appointment scheduling easy

It has been great since I first started using it in 2013

Pros

Very simple and easy to use. Also besides scheduling I can send out newsletters and set up classes

Cons

There really aren't any cons. It was cheaper until this year and I don't need to use all the features so I wish there were different price tiers.

Very handy app to use to schedule appointments

Pros

Very easy to use and really like how I can easily book an appointment online at the last minute or see available times

Cons

No issues. Very convenient app to have and use to schedule appointments

Schedulicity Review

Pros

My massage therapist uses this to book her appointments. Very easy and quick to use. Straightforward and simple.

Cons

No major complaints at this time. Free and easy for users.

Works well for scheduling

Pros

It worked well for scheduling appointments and reminders.

Cons

I don't really recall anything I didn't like.

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Pros

Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and...

Cons

At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

Wow - that's all I can say!

Pros

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features. Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them...

Cons

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any

Pros

I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by...

Cons

I would love to look back on dates for even longer than the system allows - years back would be great. It really has replaced my datebook and I have always been a paper datebook girl but this was too easy too use for everything. I had so many people using the online system that I couldn't keep up with the paper option, it was no where near as up to date as the online system. I would like the date to be more obvious for package purchases than it is currently. You can see when it was purchased in edit, but it's not visible unless you hit that button.

Learning Curves

Schedulicity has been great to work with. The customer service's willingness to have conversations about features that are not currently offered and work towards current solutions to find what can and will work has been outstanding. The software allows for ease of use. They acknowledge where they are not meeting expectations and work diligently toward a resolution. The customer service engagement

Pros

In the short time that my business has used Schedulicity, I have found their customer service to be top notch. Their online chat feature allows for fairly quick response, and each time I have had a question, or cannot find what I am looking for, the representative has been helpful, kind, and brought a little levity to the conversation. Adding classes and appointments is a smooth process, and the capability to have multiple staff and appointment types with individualized schedules is easy to navigate.

Cons

There is not a reports feature that allows you to easily navigate the different services and their percentage of income. There are somethings that you cannot do from the app, only on the computer. You cannot easily have a stand alone sale without an appointment. The card readers are not consistently reliable-they are hardcore working on this and it keeps getting better! No way to hide services from clients.

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Phone freedom!

Pros

I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

Cons

I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment...

Over 5 Years...

Pros

The features that were introduced more recently.

Cons

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

good scheduling software

it was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference. I need more from it so have moved on to Vagaro

Pros

I liked that it was cheap but need more functions

Cons

it is pretty limited to what you can do. I like notes, uploading, pictures of my clients

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Cons

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

Customer Service is outstanding

OUTSTANDING. Customer Support is amazing.

Pros

Schedulicity is outstanding when it comes to customer service. Any time I have had a question the response is immediate. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and all of the staff truly appreciate their customers. When we had a Corona Virus shut down, we were not charged for services. I recently spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (rockstar) who helped me with my situation. I am so impressed by this company and I have worked with other scheduling companies in the past.

Cons

Yes, I wish they could let you know the open rate on emails sent to customers. I also think there are ways that other companies allow you to sell product online.

Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike

Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Pros

Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

Cons

While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

Extremely useful yet comes with glaring unacceptable cons

I'm ready to leave Schedulicity because it has been over a year since they said certain features would be "coming soon to Canada" and they haven't yet.

Pros

I like how easy it is to customize group fitness/class settings to suit the unique needs of my business. I believe this platform comes with a high number of features for the price, so many would likely consider this high value.

Cons

PACKAGES: I think it is unacceptable that a business can add tax to any products or services EXCEPT PACKAGES. It makes absolutely no sense why I can charge my clients tax for personal training, group fitness but NOT packages/class session packs which is how I sell most sessions to clients. Schedulicity suggested that I just include taxes on my listed prices for packages. This is a terrible suggestion...

Have used for booking of appointments.

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

Cons

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Easy to Use...Love it

I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

Pros

I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

Cons

There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

Pros

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Cons

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Don't have to think twice

Pros

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

Cons

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.