All categories
Schedulicity

Online appointment scheduling, marketing & payment solution

visit website

Schedulicity Reviews

Kaylee C.

Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

It was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference.

Suzie M.

Cons

Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar.

Matthew S.

I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though.

And the historical aspects don't show up. It's been a struggle to figure out and I have quit using it for anything other than making a payment.

4.4

I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any

Pros

I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by...

Cons

I would love to look back on dates for even longer than the system allows - years back would be great. It really has replaced my datebook and I have always been a paper datebook girl but this was too easy too use for everything. I had so many people using the online system that I couldn't keep up with the paper option, it was no where near as up to date as the online system. I would like the date to be more obvious for package purchases than it is currently. You can see when it was purchased in edit, but it's not visible unless you hit that button.

Easy to use + Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service. Very helpful and resourceful staff, I always got a prompt and warm response to my inquiries. I felt supported and well cared for.

Pros

Very simple and intuitive setup process. Super user friendly. Loved the add-on format for selecting the services I needed, not paying for features I wouldn't use.

Cons

I would have loved to be able to translate all of the automated emails for my francophone clients and be able to offer them with access to their accounts on a French platform but overall I was so satisfied with the product I found it was worth working around this minor issue!

Super Easy and Affordable

It is very affordable and easy to use. Saves time providing online booking

Pros

Very intuitive system to use for both staff and clients. It is extremely affordable and has very few 'glitches'.

Cons

A few extra steps are required to set up classes. Nothing really to complain about with this software.

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Pros

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

Cons

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it...

Learning Curves

Schedulicity has been great to work with. The customer service's willingness to have conversations about features that are not currently offered and work towards current solutions to find what can and will work has been outstanding. The software allows for ease of use. They acknowledge where they are not meeting expectations and work diligently toward a resolution. The customer service engagement

Pros

In the short time that my business has used Schedulicity, I have found their customer service to be top notch. Their online chat feature allows for fairly quick response, and each time I have had a question, or cannot find what I am looking for, the representative has been helpful, kind, and brought a little levity to the conversation. Adding classes and appointments is a smooth process, and the capability to have multiple staff and appointment types with individualized schedules is easy to navigate.

Cons

There is not a reports feature that allows you to easily navigate the different services and their percentage of income. There are somethings that you cannot do from the app, only on the computer. You cannot easily have a stand alone sale without an appointment. The card readers are not consistently reliable-they are hardcore working on this and it keeps getting better! No way to hide services from clients.

It's fine. Expensive

Again. It was fine. Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar

Pros

It functions as advertised. It was fine as far as interface goes

Cons

It requires extra expense for text and email services

Customer Service is outstanding

OUTSTANDING. Customer Support is amazing.

Pros

Schedulicity is outstanding when it comes to customer service. Any time I have had a question the response is immediate. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and all of the staff truly appreciate their customers. When we had a Corona Virus shut down, we were not charged for services. I recently spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (rockstar) who helped me with my situation. I am so impressed by this company and I have worked with other scheduling companies in the past.

Cons

Yes, I wish they could let you know the open rate on emails sent to customers. I also think there are ways that other companies allow you to sell product online.

Better than sliced bread!!!

I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer...

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Cons

Payment interface is not PayPal

These people are rock stars!

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Pros

Quick support Frees up your time confirms appointments for you Notifications Android & Apple friendly Ease of use for clients

Cons

Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

Schedulicity Review

The main thing we need was to offer our members and customers to register for sessions and classes online. Schedulicity provided an easy tool to create and business platform and share it with members to login and register. Tracking attendance was also a nice added aspect as well., but the price soon reach well over after adding the other features.

Pros

The account was easy to set up publish the business. Allowing access for customers and members to login and register for classes and sessions was very easy to do.

Cons

The one thing was the added features costed more money for each feature. After a well integrated app for business, the monthly cost racked up a larger sum.

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Pros

Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and...

Cons

At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

Wow - that's all I can say!

Pros

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features. Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them...

Cons

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Phone freedom!

Pros

I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

Cons

I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment...

Over 5 Years...

Pros

The features that were introduced more recently.

Cons

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

good scheduling software

it was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference. I need more from it so have moved on to Vagaro

Pros

I liked that it was cheap but need more functions

Cons

it is pretty limited to what you can do. I like notes, uploading, pictures of my clients

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Cons

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike

Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Pros

Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

Cons

While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

Have used for booking of appointments.

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

Cons

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Easy to Use...Love it

I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

Pros

I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

Cons

There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

Makes my business run much smoother

See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

Pros

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Cons

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

Pros

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Cons

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Don't have to think twice

Pros

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

Cons

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Pros

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

Cons

That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Pros

Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

Cons

The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

Pros

SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

Cons

The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.