Heartland Retail Logo

Heartland Retail

Cloud Based Retail POS and Retail Management Solution

Heartland Retail Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Heartland Retail?

Pros

It's easy to learn, easy to navigate, and user-friendly even on the first try. Customer service is awesome and it's great for the price.

HM

Hailey M.

We're still only a couple weeks in but we feel like we know it pretty well and I have confidence we made a good choice for our retail business.

MW

Mike W.

I am happy with the service provided, customer service responds very fast, the reporting part of the system is great and very friendly to use.

XC

Xiorelis C.

Cons

I felt my concerns were not being addressed and it upset me to think that no one cared that I was having issues with the performance of the software my business really depended on.

KS

Katie S.

The reporting will be useless to you for forecasting and financials.

JM

Joy M.

The only negative feedback I can give now is that Springboard does not have an employee time clock tracking.

PR

Priom R.

Springboard Great POS Solution

Pros

Communication is seamless. From the time I contacted them until the time we went live, the Springboard team communicated efficiently and timely. Any project can be accomplished if there is a efficient process and Springboard has this covered! We will be implementing this program across all of our retail locations.

Cons

There isn't anything we have fond so far. I think eventually the PC desktop version should look a little more like it was made for desktop VS. made for an iPad , but overall we are so satisfied.

Excellent experience with Springboard Retail

Pros

I like the simplicity of the product. I also love that it is a multi-store product, so all six of our stores can be logged in and checking out customers at once.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. The product is so easy to use, and I love the reporting that it offers. I wish that it synced with our website, a Magento-based site, but that is my only complaint!

Springboard Review

Pros

The functionality is by far the best attribute of Springboard. It's extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. The system is always fast and rarely every lags.

Cons

There really isn't much to negative to say about Springboard, but the only downside is that, being that it is web-based program, if our internet goes down our company cannot do business.

Outstanding Reporting

Pros

This software has excellent reporting and fantastic support. I wish I had found it when I first opened my shop. Outstanding in every way!

Cons

We've been waiting for Springboard to dovetail with Shopify for our online business, and it soon will. The waiting has been difficult, yet Springboard's personnel have been very supportive in the meantime.

Shopify is easy!

We started this year with Shopify. It was a breeze to import vendors, stock and customer lists. The volunteers, most of whom work one shift a week or even once every two weeks, find it intuitive. Anytime I've needed help with a report, I've been able to find it in the help section or someone has e-mailed a solution the next day. We love it! Jennifer Jansen Guest Services Manager Locust Grove Louisville, KY www.locustgrove.org

Cons

Best POS system in the market

Love the simplicity and the ease of use of all the entire system and its features. Been a customer for just over a year and we've only had awesome experience with it. Very fast and its inventory system keeps amazing accountability. The only drawback if I was nitpicking is their online chat support which can take some time for a response. But you can always just call their support number instead and they're always helpful there.

Great POS System for Retail

After coming from a software POS system that offered a complicated process and little to no customer service, I was pleasantly surprised that at Springboard they have demonstrated fabulous customer service and communication through our transition to their software platform. As the Franchisor to a retail brand, I value Springboard's ease of use and fantastic support and customer service culture.

Cons

It has been a complete game changer as an off site owner

Pros

Ease of use and amount of data you can look at in real time

Cons

Nothing to report there isn't anything bad to say. If you want to fully use the service as it is intended make time to do the calls so you can get the most out of it.

Only going to get better!

Highly flexible, intuitive to use. They are always adding more features. Great support staff, some of the guys there really understand business and my needs and have been truly helpful in taking the sting out of switching to a new POS. Overall I am happy with the product and get more excited about it as they roll out new features.

The Search Continues

Pros

The basics of processing orders, reporting meet most of our needs. The general layout of the software is fairly user friendly.

Cons

The general costs of the pos is by no means too much. It’s just not what we are willing to spend on what we’re trying to get out of the software. We have very basics needs and it’s not quite what we can handle at this time.

NOT user friendly, seems like they could use a few more years to test this product to make it work

Mislead and disappointed.

Pros

there is nothing i like about your system

Cons

receiving products, ringing products, customer credits, pretty much every aspect of this system is poor.

Review time

Pros

The ease of it and accessibility of it are the best. It works well for us.

Cons

Nothing so far to report, I have had a good experience thus far.

Easy to understand and go back

Pros

Easy to work with and a good guide when problems arise.

Cons

It seems a little outdated, and it's hard to convert to newer systems.

Useful Tool

Pros

It has a simple interface that makes transactions as easy as possible.

Cons

The cost is still not too minimal and could be better going forward.

Springboard Retail is great and reliable point-of-sale solution for small and multisite businesses

The interface is not only simple to use, but also easy to learn. It is a system that allow very good inventory tracking. It has good reporting capabilities. The customer service is fast and friendly.

Wonderful!

Pros

I love how user-friendly it is!

Cons

Sometimes it does freeze! Also, I wish that it would integrate more easily.

Just wasn't what I was expecting

Pros

I was trying various POS systems and I almost purchased this system but it could not do what I needed it to. The only pro I can come up with is that customer service went out of their way to try and make this work for us.

Cons

Cons? Several. It was not that easy to use. It cost more than some competitors and if you need more than one location - forget it!

Springboard is good no customer service though

Pros

I like that it’s easy to set up and It gives you lots of different options to customize your inventory

Cons

The customer service isn’t good and they charge you to get more. Never heard of a company doing that before

no refund no matter how poor the services is

Pros

i do not know what the pros would be because they were not a good fit for our company. they didn't care about my experience and refused to refund my money.

Cons

it does not matter to them if they are a good fit for your company. I realized in one week that it was not a good fit for us. they kept my money for a full year subscription and i got nothing in return