HubSpot Service Hub Logo

Cloud-based customer service solution for firms of all sizes

HubSpot Service Hub Reviews - Page 7

VV

Veronica V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Hubspot is great!!

Pros

I like how I was able to create different organizations. Hubspot automatically add contacts

Cons

It hard to manage the setting but once you get used to it , its no problem

Nicole J.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Limited functionality

We have limited use for the service hub. It doesn't integrate easily into our workflow - we're just 2 entrepreneurs and there are many blocks during the day when we can't drop everything to respond to a chat. The software would work better for a dedicated service desk employee or team. However, we are happy to have the chat bot available on our website and Facebook messenger connected.

Pros

We added the chatbot into our website easily. We were up and running in minutes.

Cons

There's a couple minor things, but they add up. First, the Facebook Messenger integration broke, and every time I hit the "reconnect" button there would be an error. This problem seems to have fixed itself somehow and is now working again. Second, we are 2 entrepreneurs on the go and the chat bot has limited flexibility. For example we cannot reassign the chat to each other, nor can we use a round robin meeting for the "meet with me" feature.

DD

David D.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Knowledge Base helps scale our team

Our success team is a total of two people, HubSpot makes it possible for us to scale that team.

Pros

It's great that users can self serve from the search function, but even more valuable is that we can see what most users are asking and instead of guessing or assuming what information they need, we can analyze that data to determine what we actually need to answer.

Cons

Although the ability to customize is impressive, I would like more customization options, like article length etc.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Adding on the Service Hub was the right choice

Within just a few days, we were able to easily get our NPS survey up and running and delivered to customers. It was a breeze.

Pros

We recently added the Service Hub on to our Enterprise package in order to streamline our CSAT and NPS efforts, and it was so easy to get the ball rolling. Before we made our decision, we were granted a 14 day trial period to explore!

Cons

I'm sure others will agree with me when I say that Hubspot needs to improve their reporting features and capabilities.

Sayma B.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great growth stats for a Customer service.

It's great if you want the free membership, even if you are working in a team.

Pros

I really like how you can check the statistics. It helps when looking and analysing growth. The graphs are really easy to understand too. It also has an AI feature.

Cons

It's quite expensive if you want to have more features.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Pros

Hubspot succeeds in pulling together everything you need to manage your customers and run your business

Cons

A little complicated and duanting, but the sales people are happy to help.

KW

Kevin W.

Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 employees

Hubspot

Improved access to self service customer service means patients and consumers can quickly get access to information in a low touch manner.

Pros

HubSpot Service Hub makes adding content super easy. The layout and the ways in which we can add new content is also very logical and easy to understand, even for users who have not used HubSpot in the past.

Cons

Needed to spend a little more time tweaking the keywords and tags for the chatbot in order to customise the response and to ensure accuracy.

RP

Robson P.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Service Tool Management integrated with Hubspot

I don't like to use Hubspot Service, we prefer others service management tool

Pros

The more interesting reason to use Hubspot Service, is because he is already integrated with Hubspot CRM and Hubspot Marketing.

Cons

I think that have a lot of others tools to use instead Hubspot Service, I Think that Hubspot looses their focus on CRM and Marketing, and Start the Focus on the Service that its very behind of the competitors.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great but to expensive

Its been a good experience

Pros

That is can be used among different branches.

Cons

I dont know, I thing it is a good product, but it does not offer that much that other that is cheaper dosent