EngageBay Reviews

4.59/5 (44 reviews)

Muhammad Ilham

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Alex Yu

Engagebay is a decent tool

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Overall, my experience of Engagebay was successful. We use Engagebay for different purposes, including email campaign, lead scoring, creating web forms and landing pages, integrating with different social apps, etc. I can just say that its functionality impressed me from the first days of use.The tool has several advantages that work better than similar services, for example: convenient email campaign, unlimited number of users, the ability to create reports and also the eye-catching interface. All functions work well and help increase sales. Very satisfied with the choice of this program.

Anonymous

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Reviewed 2018-12-24

So far so good, no complains. Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Yasaf Burshan

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed 2018-12-08

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features. It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

John Huang

A good marketing automation platform

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

All-in-one lead generation software

Reviewed 2018-12-13

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts STEP 5- Just enjoy the show STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions It does not end there STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Kernan Motoomull

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Reviewed 2018-12-15

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of. So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Leonardo Wolff

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed 2018-12-09

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Harish H M

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Reviewed 2018-12-12

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all. Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Shawn Lyles

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Reviewed 2018-12-25

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Jan Patrick Tejano

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay. Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Dioshai Gil

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed 2018-09-12

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Harish Vadla

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-12

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.Great Lead generation tools available for marketers Email marketing platform Landing page builder Awesome CRM as well

Cuong Tran

The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform

Reviewed 2018-12-01

I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well. Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Prince Sanghvi

Perfect App

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Manoj Kumar

Great platform. Easy to use

Reviewed 2018-09-13

All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money. If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Chandni Kohli

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Excellent. Would recommend it to all. The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Ryan Henry

Great, easy-to-use software

Reviewed 2018-12-10

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant. Props to Reps for all his help.

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-12-13

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Gagan T M

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-18

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaignEngagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.

Praneeth K

Best Marketing tool in the business

Reviewed 2018-12-13

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..--> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team

Ian Hii

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed 2018-12-13

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

David Moore

Powerful platform, great support

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Every issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to themAutomation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there

Astha Malik

Awesome

Reviewed 2018-12-10

It' s Amazing. I am loving it Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

All in one Marketing Solution

Reviewed 2019-01-05

Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use. I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs. I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.