EngageBay Logo
EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

visit website

EngageBay Reviews

4.6

How would you rate EngageBay?

Pros

Easy to use email marketing platform. The best part is you have all the powerful tools like landing pages, autoresponders, email broadcast, sequences even in the free.

SK

Sudip K.

Got the hang of EngageBay in a matter of hours due to its ease of use and excellent customer support. Any question is answered in a matter of seconds.

CV

Carlos V.

I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront.

Cuong T.

Cons

Some missing features such as missing Google Meet, and location in calendar event.

CP

Chris P.

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics.

MM

Marcello M.

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment.

Paul T.

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Transcript

Lauraine: Hi, I'm the Lauraine. I'm the founder/director of my company. I give EngageBay a score of five...

Everything under one roof

Pros

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Brilliant all-in-one package

Connected sales and marketing platform has resolved manual intensive activity scheduling. No need to import a new list each month into a separate email marketing platform. Being able to have contacts in multiple list and sophisticated tagging is brilliant. The guys at EB are really helpful with speedy responses, providing video and screengrabs to help. The best experience i had was when i recommended that there should be a report on the dashboard for forms, a couple of weeks later i had an email from EB letting me know that they'd developed the report and added this to the dashboard - couldn't ask for a better service.

Pros

A complete package for connected sales and marketing and data and reporting in one place. Previously had a separate CRM system from email marketing platform and as such no integration and ability to see what marketing had gone out to what contact and their response to that, all activities and follow ups were all manually scheduled this has been resolved with EB. Customer service and support is fast and efficient too.

Cons

Had an issue at first setting up the smtp integration with the correct configuration as we wanted to send mailers using our own email servers, took some backward and forwards between technical teams but was resolved in the end. Being able to email from multiple email addresses is great but I also would love it if we could have multiple email signatures attached to a single user too.

Wonderful customer service

Pros

The customer service is very good whenever there is a problem you can write in the chat and you will be helped.

Cons

Some features are missing when you work with any software because there is never a 100% fit of your needs otherwise there wouldn't be so many different offers. But engagebay is helping us with CRM wonderfully. The system could look a little more modern but its just a small thing.

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions. Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns We are also using ticketing tool for customer support. Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites. Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pros

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same. Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Cons

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced. One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly. In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

engagebay erview GYM and HEALTH

so far my experience with engagebay has been excellent.

Pros

it is very close to what I am used to, the support has been incredibly helpful. It was super easy to set up pretty much plug and play and you are away. I am only 2 weeks into using this app but so far I'm really happy with it.

Cons

The text messaging in automation has been problematic during the set up phase but the support has been excellent and have helped me with it. Hopefully in the future once I get used to using the platform i can set up the automations with the messages working straight away.

Powerful Marketing Tools

I will recommend Engagebay to anyone looking for a great CRM and marketing tool! At EngageBay you get value for money.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because of their CRM features. The features like contact tracking, tasks, lists, web analytics, email marketing and automation. Managing all marketing in 1 place is great. I really appreciated the helpful, clear customer support via chat.

Cons

As a real estate expert it is very important to me to also link CRM to an MLS system, unfortunately this is not possible (for now).

Great value and support!

Very helpful and responsive!

Pros

Feature rich yet easy to use. When I run into a question the live chat feature has been excellent. Less expensive than other systems I have tried with fewer limitations. Integrates and sync's with Stripe / Gmail nicely.

Cons

Nothing yet I do not like or could say I like least. So far completely satisfied.

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy. It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Feedback

Great experience & I strongly recommend

Pros

Easy to use & reliable. Easy to manage client queries & respond in due time.

Cons

Orientation for first time users for better understanding

support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Its been great, can't wait to see what else it can do.

Pros

Support is at a glance available, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great.

Cons

Maybe provide videos in the same window, to show how to. like a pop up video to show how to in the same window.

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Thanks for the review Sian.

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

A Magic wand

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Pros

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited...

Cons

Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well. While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

Pros

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Cons

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

Pros

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Cons

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Overall experience is fantastic. We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that. If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pros

It is fast and simple to use. We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need. Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Cons

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Outstanding Marketing Automation Platform

Overall, I will recommend Engagebay to all my colleagues in the marketing world. Simply outstanding tool. Its truly all in one marketing tool

Pros

I love the marketing automation, landing pages, email broadcast feature of the tool. Above all, I love the pricing of the tool. Early-stage startups like us who have no marketing budget, but still want to initiate marketing will love it.

Cons

List management needs improvement. But, I am confident that they will improve it for sure.

We're pleased we made the change to EngageBay

Positive experience. We moved from using multiple platforms for email, sales etc to this one. It worked out a lot cheaper doing this, but also we're more streamlined working across the different teams.

Pros

It has a lot to offer, from using it to manage sales, to social scheduling to sending email campaigns and reporting. It is a one-stop-shop for all your needs. I can also see that they're constantly working to improve it and add more features which is fab. Their customer service via the chat box is great too, you never have to wait for support, there is always someone on hand.

Cons

There are some aspects that I struggle with a little bit, such as not being able to check the personalization on an email campaign prior to sending it. The social scheduling side has been a little clunky for me too.

Engagebay CRM

We are using Engagebay for our 3 account managers and 3 pre-sales people to collaborate and track deals. it has streamline the tracking of opportunities and given us a way to centralise documentation so that order processing can be tracked and made very efficient.

Pros

The ability to create custom fields that suit the unique approach of clients is excellent. The interface is intuitive and a number of sales people have commented that it is very easy to use and update deals. The support is excellent and fast. You get almost instant responses on chat. Also if you make a suggestion, they are quick to incorporate it if it has value.

Cons

Having more detailed documentation would definitely help. However the almost always available chat and quick responses goes a long way to offset this. I would like to see the ability to be able to standardise dashboards across all users centrally as opposed to having to create them on each users instance.

Great Features for a Great Price Point

As a solopreneur, I am able to run a mid size business very cost effectively and efficiently while being able to keep up the contact and communication with clients and prospects.

Pros

I like that I can streamline and automate repetitive tasks and processes which saves time and effort. Love the integration with WordPress and the other apps that can be integrated. I use the CRM, Marketing Automation, Workflow Automation, Appointment/Calendar Management.

Cons

I believe the Landing Page builder is not of the quality that is required and needs some work, particularly around ease of use and responsive design. It works - but could be a lot better I also think the same about the Newsletter design. Would love to have a Quiz feature or more complex form capability.

Best bang for your buck

It's straightforward to use, and the best thing is with larger functioning software's there needs to be strong support, and they have that well setup. You can easily get in contact with their help desk to quickly have answers to any of your needs.

Pros

Engagebay has the most comprehensive suite of features for marketing without the associated costs you incur for other tools out there. I first was looking at marketing software that could encompass a lot of the needed aspects to support our and our clients campaigns, and was pleasantly surprised at the breadth of tools available within Engagbay. They cover both marketing and sales as well which created needed synergy.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind right now is the automations that can be created sit in silos in marketing or sales... they have different functionality, but I've found myself looking in marketing for a sales automation and vice versa. I understand the need for the separation, but one automation location with a way to filter and separate marketing vs sales would be helpful.

Good Product , Customer service and Cost

Pros

The platforms has a lot of features (we are mostly using the marketing side of it). Their customer support is quick to respond, open to suggestions and tries implementing fixes and new features asap. Once you get used to using it, building landing pages is smooth and quick.

Cons

Automating posting on socials (e.g. LinkedIn) didn't work very well for us. Some features could be better documented/explained (e.g. custom fields and connection to forms & filtering, email reporting), so that you don't need to contact their customer service. On the positive side, the customer service is very responsive so most questions get answered quite quickly.

Caters to all our requirements well and helping the team scale with ease.

Pros

Enagagebay covers our Sales and Marketing team from all the directions including Lead Generation, Zapier Integration makes it quick, Customization on Deal Board, Marketing Broadcast Email and Reports. Calendar Sync, Appointment Generation, Marketing Automation and Workflow. Moreover, the support team is proactive and always ready to help with our issues.

Cons

In terms of the design templates of responsive email, they can add more to make it more intuitive. Currently, they have basics but will be good for marketing teams to include responsive designs in the templates.