Chili Piper Reviews

4.41/5 (73 reviews)

Benjamin Kuehnle

Making it earlier to book meetings

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Chilipiper has allowed us to grow up a bit with respect to our opp distribution from SDRs to AEs. The fact that we can assign percentages of distribution is a nice feature that if used properly can make a real impact in how many deals we are able to close on a monthly basis. Customer support tends to be pretty quick and I enjoy seeing the company grow along with us.

Pros
I like the interface and the intuitiveness is second to none that I have seen in the industry. I really appreciate how I am able to put my calendar's availability in emails to send to prospects, it looks great and works exceptionally well.

Cons
The lack of customization on the admin side. The fact that I can't order assigned meeting queues once they have been established just seems silly. A company's need changes consistently and we shouldn't be forced to delete meeting queues to have the order we want.

Jacco de Bruijn

No more wasting time and lost demos

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Chili Piper has helped us no longer waste time and lose demos from the website or no shows.

Pros
Chili Piper allows us to streamline the workflow of prospects and SDRs scheduling demos with AEs, adding security they will happen. With a few clicks our SDRs can book a demo for the right AE which is then automatically synced with Gcal, Salesforce and Zoom. For any visitors on our website it is even easier to book a demo when they want - unbelievable there are still companies that don't make it easy to speak with them.

Cons
Because Chili Piper facilitates an efficient process syncing various different softwares, there may be issues when one of them is off or not synced correctly once in a while. Not a problem caused by Chili Piper though and the team is always there to support in these instances.

Jared Loftus

Best Scheduling Software I've Used

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I've scheduled so many meetings in an efficient way using Chili Piper that it's hard for me not to roll my eyes when I get dragged into endless emails of someone else trying to schedule something. If you're in sales, this is a must-have tool.

Pros
I've used most other scheduling software out there, and what I like the most about Chili Piper is the ability to suggest times directly in an email so the recipient can schedule something in one click. I've had multiple occasions where I'll make a last-ditch effort with an unresponsive prospect by suggesting a meeting with some times via Chili Piper and I'll get no response, but a calendar invite shows up on my calendar magically.

Cons
Doesn't sync with multiple calendars (meaning you can only coordinate with one calendar account).

Absolutely Awful

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Not a fan whatsoever. I want our old systems back.

Pros
Not a ton. Almost every positive aspect is done better by their competitors. Our leadership likes it because of the features to quickly get ahold of salespeople through the site but it mostly just yields low quality meetings because of the low barrier to get signed up with a salesperson.

Cons
Every function of their software that is positive can be done better by competitors, their "competitive advantage" that makes it easier to get in contact with a salesperson has done nothing but waste our time with lower quality prospects.

Response from Chili Piper

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Very sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us. I'd love the opportunity to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're up for it - gaines@chilipiper.com. We've built in qualification rules into Chili Piper to help your team avoid things like this, so I'd love the chance to see if we can help you out with this issue. Thank you again, I hope to chat with you soon - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Josh Davis, MBA

Took some time but worth it

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Overall we were shocked at the impact it made in getting demos held. Just because of that, it's worth it.

Pros
It took some time to get it set up and also took some time for the sales team to get bought in but after they saw the benefits, there was no going back. We saw a big uptick in our leads to demos held by switching to Chili Piper.

Cons
It's not the best looking software and it can also be a bit of a pain to use.

Todd Kelley

Indispensable Sales Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Love the product and the support staff who gave me the training and help me configure the platform was tops.

Pros
Chili Piper saves me and my team so much time coordinating internal and external resources for meetings. It is tool I would never want to be without as a salesperson. 1. Easy Gmail Calendar Integration 2. Looks into other employees' calendars internally 3. Looks into Salesforce for the person's contact information and company name 4. Makes rescheduling a breeze 5. Excellent experience for my customers who have easy buttons to click on, presented in their time zone.

Cons
They need to add the ability to copy meeting templates.

Derek Keller

Solid tool, with dynamic capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Overall experience has been above expectations.

Pros
The pros with the software is the ease of use, Salesforce integration, gmail integration. The round robin capability has been a game changer for all of our different lead sources and reps.

Cons
There are a few functionalities that would be helpful in the Chrome extension. When you click the chrome extension it allows you to schedule by email and send a calendar event. What I would like to do, is have the option after enter the email to create a new lead or continue with the event. This would be helpful speed to lead in large Convention.

Louis Gideon

Chili Piper has helped us make meeting routing easy and increase show rate

Reviewed 2018-11-30

1. Meeting routing from SDR to AE is no longer a manual burdensome task for us. We've done both Round Robin and territory-based, and Chilipiper made both crazy easy (especially because of their SFDC integration). 2. We love having standard meeting templates and meeting reminders across the team. Particularly, automated meeting reminders helped increase our show rate by 10%

Pros
Our team is a huge fan of Chilipiper's automated meeting routing, standardized templates, SFDC logging, and auto-reminders

Cons
For it's basic features, it's simple and easy to use, but with more complex configurations, all the different settings can get messy

Anonymous

Chili piper makes life easier

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Pros
I love the integration with Salesforce... it makes training and using it very simple. The selling point for me was the automatic email and text reminders. My account manager helps with so much!

Cons
The texting service does not allow you to communicate back and forth with a prospect.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Yoav Guttman

Great Meeting Booking Tool for Teams

Reviewed 2019-07-17

The customer support is the best in the B2B SaaS space.

Pros
Chili Piper looks at our sales reps availabilities and then matches an inbound request to the next batter up based on who is next and meeting availability - takes the back and forth of meeting planning out of the conversation.

Cons
I wish they had better or more dynamic integrations, specifically with Drift and also writing to a record in Marketo or Salesforce.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

If you have the time Chili Piper is a great tool.

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Working with Chili Piper has been a great experience. Our processes are very unique and their team has been great at helping us configure their app to do what we need. We still have some issues that we are trying to resolve, but to be fair we haven't had the time to work with their support on a solution. Overall Chili Piper is a great product with a growing list of features. If you have time to work with their awesome support team you can get a really great scheduling process in place. We love our and know it will only get better once we can dedicate the time to properly setup all of the extra features.

Pros
Chili Piper has been a great solution for booking meetings directly from our website. Their Round Robin feature is great, especially the Assign to Owner feature for existing Accounts/Prospects. The one-click scheduling links have been a huge improvement over our previous solutions as well. Previously a prospect would have to click on a link, fill in all of their information, then pick a time to meet. Chili Piper's one-click scheduling removes the form fill from the process; which has reduced duplicates and increased scheduling conversions. The chrome extension is awesome too. We are able to insert meeting availability directly from gmail and even schedule a meeting right from a lead or contact page in Salesforce.

Cons
Scheduling a meeting between a prospect and multiple reps is a challenge. Currently when a prospect books a meeting Chili Piper only confirms the availability of one rep. This has caused some AEs to be double booked. Admins do not have the ability to view individual user's meeting types, reminder templates, etc. Meeting reminders are sent from reminder@chilipiper.com, not from the AE assigned to the meeting.

Matt Rush

Huge Improvement to SDR Process

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Our experience with Chili Piper has been great, and has moved us completely out of spreadsheets and onto the computer for distributing meetings. We never have to worry about a spreadsheet being outdated or incorrect, our SDRs just assign meetings to the AE that shows up next in Chili Piper. Since we've been a customer, we've seen new features launched, and I always appreciate how willing the Chili Piper team is to help with support and hear ideas for additional features. I highly recommend Chili Piper to every SDR team.

Pros
I love that we can have multiple queues/round robins, that we can set queue criteria based on Salesforce data, that we can customize weighting of recipients "distribution", that Chili Piper automatically creates and updates calendar events in Google and Salesforce, that we can set reminder emails, that the distribution formula takes cancellations and no-shows into consideration when determining weighting, that we can insert suggested times into email bodies so prospects don't have to click into a calendar link, the SalesLoft integration, and that we can use contextual tags to insert names/values.

Cons
I really wish we could cancel or edit scheduled email reminders, and I wish email reminders came from our users' email addresses instead of a Chili Piper email address.

Sales enablement

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Their support and staff are amazing, always going above and beyond to ensure that we have whatever it is we needed where it's locating certain function, how to create a feature etc. Always providing helpful best practice advices not only for Chili Piper but for our other tools that have some sort of contact to Chili Piper. In a day and age where there are so many new and exciting Martech tools to learn and go through on a daily basis, to have this sort of support and amazing people to work with, seals the deal. SHOUTOUT TO OUR REP! Always a pleasure :)

Pros
The ability to use a Marketo form and Chili Piper scheduling and ensure proper one assignment happens in salesforce. In the instance that they would reschedule or open the link anywhere else the calendar of the rep who the lead belongs to's calendar will pop up for the prospect. Amazing.

Cons
I think the software user interface could use some improvements in getting around, sometimes its confusing, and sometimes the terms confuse me. Like assignee vs organizer. More help texts possibly for terms. The structure of how the queues and the meeting templates are separate from the router really confuses me and I feel like if the meeting templates that were associated to its specific queues and inbound router were sort of bundled together, then it would be easier to manage. Sort of like a drill down format. Chili Piper can be used for so many different aspects of our org and because we want to capture data along each specific router and queue that it came through, we have multiple queues and it's stacking up.

Kevin Scott

Chili Piper - Outbound Sales Team (Review)

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Chili Piper provides an excellent solution to an issue that organizations run into as they grow; scheduling calls and meetings in a prompt and simple manner. The customer service is unbelievably quick to respond and always takes feedback seriously and acts on it.

Pros
Having used Chili Piper for almost 2 years now, it's quite clear to see the benefit that it has provided for our sales team. The ability to quickly schedule clients in with our Account Executive team not only allows us to find a time but it also allows us to stay on top of the sales cycle ensuring we allow our team enough time to prep and understand the needs of our clients before they get on the call.

Cons
Although you are able to set buffers, it's easy to override that and still book outside of allotted times.

Wunna Hlaing

It's a good calendar app. Better than Calendly.

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Overall it's good. The product is very effective and I use it on a daily basis. The support team is also very proactive. It's definitely better than Calendly.

Pros
It integrates with Salesforce and automatically creates an event as soon as someone reserves time on my calendar. Also, the ability to easily drop a few available times right on Gmail, so the customer can easily reserve a meeting with a click is a huge place.

Cons
Sometimes (it happened 2-3 times in 2 years, so not bad) the calendar link doesn't work and the client can't reserve time on my calendar, so I had to manually send them an invite.

Anonymous

Reduced time scheduling and more time with customers!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I'm responsible for scheduling of services for a large, remote team while also documenting the meetings and events in Salesforce. With Chili Piper, the process is easier and less time-consuming because it integrates wtih Salesforce and Zoom. The support from the Chili Piper team has been fantastic! They help determine best practices and are open to improving Chili Piper to meet customer needs.

Pros
Chili Piper has greatly reduced the time it takes to schedule services for customers, allowing us more time assisting them with their needs. The program is easy-to-use and integrates with many programs we already use today, including Zoom and Salesforce. We've reduced the level of effort to schedule 1 session from 12 steps and 4 programs to 2-3 steps and 1 program. The ability to use the tool as a booker for my team has improved work efficiencies and reduced workload.

Cons
The user interface could be improved a bit. Having the ability to manually select start and end times vs. drag and drop would be helpful. Having access to the assignee's profiles from the scheduling tool would be great so that you can easily identify home locations for ensuring cost effective travel. Also, being able to test the program in a sandbox environment would be ideal. It is difficult to test in the production site.

Matthew Watters

Does 1 thing & does it well

Reviewed 2018-11-30

It solves our problem of AE's not getting equal meetings. It allows us to quickly get times on the calendar as they're requested by prospects with the feature in Gmail. Overall, would recommend. Strong, simple product that's easy to understand.

Pros
I like how Chilipiper is able to track the amount of meetings set for any number of AE's, and ensure that our round-robin style is equitable. Having the Chilipiper icon next to any inbound email to launch the calendar is an awesome feature.

Cons
Since it focuses on a single issue, there isn't much to not like about Chilipiper. One con is that we need certain customizations and values assigned to meetings, and we either can't do that or haven't been able to figure out how.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Sell Direct w/o Salesloft

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
Chili Piper takes the pain away from calendar syncing. Prospects have the ability to book time on your calendar and/or reschedule a meeting with a click of a button. Cuts out the middle man and the back and forth emailing that traditionally takes place

Cons
Not so much about the software but the coupling with Salesloft. We were introduced to Chili Piper as an add on to Salesloft. When we decided to leave Salesloft for Outreach.io, Chili Piper went away as well

Ryan Irwin

Scheduling app with incredible functionality and flexibility.....

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Has really helped with some complex scheduling needs for our business. The salesforce integration has been key and allowing us to have templates and workflows has really led to increased efficiencies. Can't say enough about the team either. They are always available to help and listen to the needs of their customers.

Pros
Incredibly powerful and robust scheduling logic. The salesforce integration is key for us.

Cons
Really not much. They are constantly listening to companies about their needs and continue to innovate with their product.

Ross Collinson

Great tool for SDR : AE hand-off

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
It’s the best experience on the market for scheduling meetings with prospects - the workflow is simple and intuitive; the SDRs can easily book on behalf of their AEs; and meeting reminders can be customized to increase show rates.

Cons
In 2018, this is still a young company with some highly valuable tools. It’s a competitive market and there are other companies who offer “more”.

Noa Farber

I love this product

Reviewed 2018-12-09

We use this product in our Sales, SDR and Marketing departments. It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies, and help us improve our sales and marketing funnel. I work very closely with the support and product of the company and they are open to hear and try to solve every issue and challenge i have for them.

Pros
It allows scheduling be smart. It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies.

Cons
Nothing. I really enjoy and love this product.

Kelsey Green

Very flexible and great customer service

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
I like that it integrates seamlessly with salesforce and gmail. It allows our SDR to easily schedule things for our account execs. Also love how easily we can insert time suggestions in emails. The customer service and nimbleness of their company is top notch - they've worked really hard to make sure product works for us.

Cons
Sometimes the javascript can make our landing pages a little slow, it doesn't work with popup forms (that we've been able to figure out), and I can't use the router for opp and account objects in SF.

Travis Henry

Must-Have for High Taffic Websites

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
Chili Piper accomplishes the difficult goal of both improving sales results and providing a better customer experience for prospects. It just makes sense to give your potential customers more control over how and when they want to engage with your company. Its routing capabilities also allow for more efficient use of specialized sales personnel.

Cons
It would be great to have higher tiers of customer support, especially 8x5 phone support. The branding/customization elements could also be more WYSIWYG vs building in CSS.

ChiliPiper Review

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-30

Like I said above, the main two things we were looking for were the round robin feature and an easy way to book meetings via email and on the phone. Happy with the way both those features have worked thus far.

Pros
Ease of use and the round robin piece is what really sticks out for me. Super easy to onboard new people because the google extensions are so simple to use. The reason we went with them originally is because of the round robin feature since we feed new meetings to 3-4 AEs.

Cons
The calendar feature at times can be difficult to manage. Especially with the way meeting buffers are set up, completely congests everyone's calendars.

Response from Chili Piper

Thanks for submitting this review! Just wanted to let you know that you can toggle meeting buffers off if you need to, or change the amount of time set for each meeting buffer. Here's a video that shows you how - https://support.chilipiper.com/article/54-meeting-templates. Feel free to email me if you needed something else: gaines@chilipiper.com. - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Anonymous

Chili Piper is a real time saver

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Overall, it's been a very helpful tool for me. I know there are many powerful features that the rest of my organization leverage, but I stick to the basics.

Pros
From an individual user, it's easy to use. I just send the type of meeting link I want my recipient to book and I get a notification when they book it. I don't have to go through the back and forth of finding a time that works for them.

Cons
It was a tiny bit confusing to find certain features, but I found them eventually. I may not have figured it out, but I would love to take two Chilipiper users and send a merged link that will only offer times that are mutually available to both of us. This would come up if I was having a new team member shadow a call, and I wanted to offer only times that were available to myself and the team member shadowing me. This may very well be a feature that exists, and I just didn't figure it out.