Chili Piper Logo

Chili Piper Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.61/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Overall Chili Piper is a great product with a growing list of features. If you have time to work with their awesome support team you can get a really great scheduling process in place.
Love the product and the support staff who gave me the training and help me configure the platform was tops.
I think it is such a great concept it is super effective for my company.
The need for support assistance to simply sign in was obnoxious.
Our sales ops have looked into this several times and "fixed" the problem but every now and then it breaks.
Found a bug where if our Google Calendar is in one time zone but the org-wide Chili Piper is in another time zone, the round-robin starts acting weird.

Chili Piper users...

Calendly-logocaret
listing-logo

Calendly

How would you rate Chili Piper?

Steep learning curve, but provides functionality we couldn't find elsewhere!

Transcript

Elia: My name is [Elia 00:00:01]. I work as a sales ops analyst in the real estate industry. And my rating...

Love Chili Piper!

Pros

• The ability to have SFDC routing on scheduled demos • Having the ability to schedule a demo after a form submission

Cons

Still early in terms of product and wish there was an ability to duplicate already existing item.

Forget about the struggles of scheduling/rescheduling/reassigning

Pros

Automation of sending calendar invites Ability to reschedule and reassign meetings Fair Round representative scheduling of meetings for account executives Reminders of meetings

Cons

May have minor bugs when starting to use

Pipering Hot Meetings

Had only had good vibes so far, very happy with it.

Pros

Ease of use when working in Salesforce, being able to schedule from Email or contact card.

Cons

If I have to, it's multiple timeslots bookings.

Not just a meeting booker

Pros

The great thing about Chili Piper is an ability to route hand raisers (form submits) based on existing ownership in SFDC. This is especially great for our ABM strategies, since it's important the right person, who knows the company deeply, is routed a call request.

Cons

I would like it to integrate with some desktop email clients for 1:1 meeting booking, but it's good in gmail.

Chili Piper

My overall experience with Chili Piper has been very positive and I think it is truly a great product!

Pros

I love using Chili Piper because it automatically books meetings with prospects for me and adds time to my calendar.

Cons

I dislike that Chili Piper sends reminder emails to prospects even after they've canceled the event on my calendar.

Hey! Thanks so much for the positive reivew. Regarding sending reminder emails to prospects after they've canceled the event, you're able to configure a setting in the reminders to "do not send reminder if the prospect has declined the meeting" https://cl.ly/79be6a3dd607 - hope that helps!

Chili Piper

Pros

Very easy to schedule calls or meetings with other employees when we have customers call in. It is very straight forward and self-explanatory.

Cons

I have not come across any issues that we have had with this product. It's extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate

Chili Piper helped us to route Demo's directly to the appropriate rep

Pros

- Easy to set up - Easy to integrate it with the tools you're already using - Saves us a ton of time - Very responsive support team

Cons

- The setup of the "queue rules" could be improved

Chili Piper

Pros

This software is a great productivity tool for our org. It has allowed us to be more efficient by allowing calendar collaboration between internal stakeholders and clients

Cons

As this software is newer and our business is quite complex, not all the features that we have required have been readily available. With that said the Chili Piper product team has worked with us each time to develop the feature that we need.

ChiliPiper Works as Advertised and Customer Support is Incredible

Pros

It does what it's supposed to. ChiliPiper helped us customize it's functionality to fit our specific business need, and the customer support was very helpful and professional.

Cons

I wouldn't say there's anything I didn't like about it. It's a relatively new company and platform, so they are steadily building upon it's functionality, which at times can cause issues.

Great scheduling tool

Pros

It helps make scheduling meetings extremely easy

Cons

Nothing comes to mind - it's a great tool

Chili Piper

its been iffy. Its a good product and the integrations are awesome but it goes down about every week and then we have to resort back to doing things manually.

Pros

I love that it integrates with salesforce. It makes setting demos very simple. And when it works it works great.

Cons

It crashes all the time and it drives me nuts that i can't set a meeting at off interval times. It has to be in 30 or 15 minute increments.

Love this form for marketers!

From initial set-up call to any issues, Chili Piper has been great. They are a fully remote team, but I have never had an issue getting the help or guidance I need.

Pros

A lot of times the marketing leads at my company would get lost in translation - no follow-up/limited follow up or lack of interest and intensity when going after these leads. I am happy to report that Chili Piper has changed the game with this and their form enablement for marketers. The booking system and integration with real-time and Salesforce was my favorite of the ones we were looking at.

Cons

If you are looking for a completely extensive and robust solution, Chili Piper may not be for you. But they're offerings were the perfect solution for what we were looking for to enable sales to become more active in marketing leads.

Chili Piper

Overall Chili Piper is a decent tool with a lot of potential.

Pros

The best part of Chili Piper is the booking links and meeting types. It is very easy to customize your meeting type for the needs of your team.

Cons

We have had quite a few "bugs" in our first few months of using the software. They have not been fixed as quickly as we would have hoped. At this point we have 2 outstanding issues that we are working with them to resolve.

As a user its great!

Pros

Its easy to use. If I need to switch who a meeting is set with, there is a reassign option. It links with google calendar and has really never given me any issues.

Cons

The only thing is if someone who is not in salesforce requests through a link, it won't pick up the first name so the reminder emails are a bit off. You just need to go add that person which is still easy but the auto-emails will still be a bit off.

Absolutely Awful

Not a fan whatsoever. I want our old systems back.

Pros

Not a ton. Almost every positive aspect is done better by their competitors. Our leadership likes it because of the features to quickly get ahold of salespeople through the site but it mostly just yields low quality meetings because of the low barrier to get signed up with a salesperson.

Cons

Every function of their software that is positive can be done better by competitors, their "competitive advantage" that makes it easier to get in contact with a salesperson has done nothing but waste our time with lower quality prospects.

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Very sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us. I'd love the opportunity to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're up for it - gaines@chilipiper.com. We've built in qualification rules into Chili Piper to help your team avoid things like this, so I'd love the chance to see if we can help you out with this issue. Thank you again, I hope to chat with you soon - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Chili Piper

My overall experience was/is a very positive one and once I truly learned the product it was very useful.

Pros

Chili Piper helps me to automatically schedule my appointments with leads that I receive. I can then almost Instantly turn inbound leads into qualified meetings without much lag time.

Cons

It worked pretty well but I had to learn how to integrate it with the other software programs that I was using

Gets the job done

Pros

We had a very specific use case; we needed to allow traffic from our website book a call with one of our sales reps without making the visitor leave the website. We did extensive testing with other platforms, Chili Piper was the only one that could do it.

Cons

Implementation has not been the easiest. They almost have too many bells and whistles. Minor complaints, all in all, our team is happy.

Chilipiper Review

I manage an SDR that uses this tool and use it myself for some scheduling for the Sales Team. It helps us being able to set up calls for the Sales Team for different countries. It is very much catered to the SDR experience and I appreciate that.

Pros

I love that you can select different Sales regions and the round robin algorithms.

Cons

I run into technical issues more often that I would like. However the team is responsive when I complain.

Best in the Biz

Pros

cuts down back & forth time on leads seamless sync with sales force

Cons

needs to be a drag & drop feature, not copy paste

A lot of room for improvement

We use Chili Piper as an online scheduling tool and also to round-robin incoming leads. It works some of the time but there have been a lot of bugs, incorrect routing and other issues. Support has been somewhat responsive when there have been issues. Could be a good tool if they can iron out the kinks and make it much easier to use.

Pros

Customer Support is fairly decent. Feature set is ok.

Cons

Lots and lots of bugs. Not very easy to configure or maintain. UI needs a lot of improvement as well.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Obviously, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some bugs using the tool. I'd appreciate the opportunity to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're up for it - gaines@chilipiper.com. Would love to take a look at your setup with you to see if we can resolve these issues ASAP. Thanks again, I hope to chat with you soon - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Great Platform

Saves a ton of time. Our whole team quickly adopted Chili Piper into our workflow.

Pros

Set it and forget it, easy to schedule meetings either by controlling and inserting specific times or simply sending your link. Strong connections to Zoom and Salesforce integration.

Cons

Deeper reporting related to team meetings, avg. # per day etc, trends, would be nice in the future.

Great alternative for scheduling meetings.

Great tool for scheduling demoes

Pros

Chili Piper is a great alternative to other scheduling softwares. The big win is it allows us to display a calendar on our website right after a prospect fills out their info.

Cons

It is overall a great product. However, I do feel like there are a few bugs. Sometimes it is slow to notify me of a meeting and doesnt remember me.

Great fro booking in my demos

Great tool to make my sales job easier

Pros

It all goes automatic, you add your working hours and set up meeting times and meeting links and buffers and its done. You dont know its there and see everything right away in your calendar

Cons

Sometimes there are some hickups with demo’s coming in 2 or times that im not available

Great round robin

Pros

Great process for salespeople. Amazing round robin and lead distribution tool.

Cons

Pricing was just far too high and there are no discounts.

Lead capture forms are more interesting w/ Chili Piper

Their support is great, so when you do have issues, they're there to help. And they're constantly improving on the product, which is a plus. Pretty solid product for the goal of connecting leads to sales members faster. We used to view them as a substitute Calendly, but now that view is changing as they build more products on the lead capture forms.

Pros

It added a unique take to the traditional CTA forms on our website. We were able to get prospects in touch with a Sales member quicker and they seemed to be focused on connecting sales reps with prospects faster. Speed to lead is critical, as we all know. The back-end isn't too hard to figure out either.

Cons

The lead flow and automation can sometimes cause issues, and you have to create workarounds.