Pipeliner CRM Reviews

4.73/5 (81 reviews)

Carsten Junge

Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting

Reviewed 2018-09-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

Arno Fischbacher

Excellent tool also for small business!

Reviewed 2017-09-01
Review Source: Software Advice

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media. About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships. It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me. Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

Paul Kerin

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

Reviewed 2017-08-30

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Tayden Hartsfield

Excellent product and support

Reviewed 2018-06-05

I love the mobile app and computer interface. I like the automatic call log feature it makes it easy to keep and track info in an even more efficient manner.

Kannan Kasi [kannan@gyanagni.com]

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

Reviewed 2015-11-12

Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.Ease of Use Integration with Apps that you use Visualization of Sales stages No expert skills required Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected. There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price. Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense. What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life. Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Nikki Silva

Amazing tool for small businesses! See for yourself!

Reviewed 2018-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Excellent software, pricing is fair to just a bit higher but you get what you pay for in this case. I would highly recommend this product for sales professionals looking to build a client success platform that is customized and not so robotic looking. This is a very visual software which shows you exactly what you need to know. There aren't a ton of spreadsheets, but there are visuals such as pictures that show you how you get from stage to stage in your process. This is an extremely intuitive and understandable software. It easily integrates with MS Outlook and many other social networks. Customer support is awesome and able to help right away with the few minor issues I have had.

Allison LB

Pleasent discovery

Reviewed 2017-11-29
Review Source: Software Advice

It's visual Easy to use not to mention easy to customize! Easy to teach others Excellent Pipeliner tech support

Riccardo Francese

Excellent for all types of companies

Reviewed 2018-02-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Integrates with Outlook Easy to customize and great reporting Cloud-based and easy to install Fairly low cost

Matt McDarby

Easy, Visual CRM with lots of configurability

Reviewed 2017-12-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I like how the Pipeliner team has consistently added functionality that makes the experience for a sales user more valuable over time. With other CRMs I've used, updates don't always make the experience for a user like me better.I like the visual pipeline and the ease with which I can update and improve milestones in my sales process.

Ian Lowe

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

Reviewed 2016-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away. For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward. It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

Anonymous

Best CRM Onboarding experience

Reviewed 2018-04-11

increased dealflow and accelerated deal velocitythey gave me exceptional customer support as part of my free trial, very helpful explained how it works and how it would help me manage my sales workflow

Gary Perkins

Managing the Sales Pipeline visually

Reviewed 2015-11-12

We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said. The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct. Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

Craig Woirhaye

Pipeliner CRM: The CRM Software Your Sales Reps and Sales Managers Would Buy

Reviewed 2016-04-18

If you make your living in sales or in sales management and are looking for a software tool that will help you stay focused on the things you need to do to earn more commission and get bigger bonuses, then take a look at Pipeliner CRM. There's nothing else like it. You will literally have to see this sales tool to believe it!* Top 3 Features: 1. Sales Navigator 2. Buying Center 3. Sales Insights * Guided Selling using YOUR sales methodology / sales process * Multiple Sales Pipelines, sales processes, sales workflows, * Flexible Sales Organization, Territory, and Security structure * Outstanding Forecasting, Dashboards, and Reporting Way too much to mention, and there is no way to describe it with words. Invest 1 hour of your time to attend a webinar or a personal demo. That's the best, fastest, and easiest way to really grasp what using this CRM software can do to increase sales performance to grow revenue.

Martin Lamberti

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation

Reviewed 2016-07-05

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels Easy to input information Easy to extract relevant information Automation of tasks and workflows

Ian J Lowe

Finally a CRM that delivers results

Reviewed 2015-04-02

Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results. Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are in relation to your quota on the same screen and take the action you need to progress. I particularly love the 'Buying Center'. You have to see it to believe it but relationship mapping is a major challenge for most who have longer term, complex pursuits with multiple stakeholders. The Buying Center makes it easy to keep track of and manage everyone involved in an opportunity, even if they don't work for that company. There are so many awesome features but that one alone saves so much time and effort and delivers tremendous value.

Andy Green

CRM Designed for Salespeople

Reviewed 2016-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial of Pipeliner, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how good they were on timely customer support. My client is a small organization, fewer than 100 employees;so I wasn't looking at this product to be used by 1,000's of people. It more than met my expectations and my client's requirements. It is easily and fully customizable to fit the needs and process of each customer. The final analysis is that this is a tool that enables the customer to create the CRM experience and processes that best fits their unique business needs. 1) Customizable 2) Intuitive from a sales perspective 3) Easy to use and saves time 4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

John Tarrant

If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner.

Review Source: Software Advice

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales. The system works, work the system. I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found. Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty. Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly. I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

Clemens Czarnecki

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed 2012-10-31

I can recommend this tool to all businesses and individuals who have been through the pain of CRM! The tool really focuses on the essentials when it comes to sales and pipeline management and gets rid of all the unnecessary tasks that sales people are confronted with in everyday life. The interface is top class. What completely made me choose pipeliner is the one of a kind support the company offers. They have really understood to focus on the customer and not themselves.I have been using pipeliner for the sole purpose of following my deals/opportunities through the sales pipeline. There is no tool on the market that is as simple to use as this one. It lets me accumulate all the information quickly and I don't have to use Excel anymore. The Outlook integration completes the system and lets me manage my customer information and contacts at the same time. Due to my intensive CRM and sales background I have decided to become a pipeliner partner. The simple implementation of the tool makes it interesting for any company. Of course it is not perfect, but which tool is today. If you can ignore some of the small lack of features, it gives you a perfect overview and summary of your sales pipeline at the click of a button.

Valentin Juhasz

Best CRM I used

Reviewed 2015-07-24

The things which I like about Pipeliner are the following: 1. It's NOT ONLY cloud based, but it has a local offline PC/Mac software, which syncs to the cloud. This way ot's fast and gives access to your data anytime, anywhere. With other cloud based systems I have been waiting for the changes to refresh, and offline I did NOT have access to my data. 2. The relationshop between contacts, accounts, related accounts is just brilliant. With Pipeliner I can see everything in one place. Other CRM systems were also like this IN THEORY (every CRM company pithces this), but in fact, if I made a note to Contact A, then a note to Contact B, then a note the Account A where these contacts belonged or to Opportunity 1, I could NOT see all this data together. With Pipeliner, it does not matter what part of the account I am viewing, the contact, the account or the opportunity, ALL data is visible EVERYWHERE. This is one of the most important tests of a CRM system. 3. Visual aspect: you also get a visual, drag & drop pipeline where al deals show up and you have again access to all related data. 4. Data synking: synchs seamlessly with Google Calendar, contacts and Gmail, on demand, instantly or whenever you want it. Other cloud based CRM solutions were totally out of the user's hands running once every 15 mins or so; here with Pipleliner you have total control on the synking. 5. Account history feed: all emails and other related bits of data for an acocunt (or even related acocunts) will be shown on a Feed, similar to a Facebook timeline, which I tihnk it's a smart solution, every piece of data is there at your fingertips.

Tyler Williams

Pipeliner: Headed in the right Direction

Reviewed 2015-07-09
Review Source: Software Advice

The visual representation of the sales pipeline is an an incredibly useful feature that allows me to stay up-to-date on my current deals with nothing more than a quick glance. The Pipeliner team has been well above average in response times to technical issues and has often gone above and beyond the call of duty when correcting errors on both ends of the system.

Andrés Calles Weill

Most intuitive CRM in the market

Reviewed 2016-08-01

We purchased and implemented Pipeliner CRM back in July and I was surprised to see our entire sales team dive deep into the platform without even taking a training session. The platform is so intuitive and visual, that I had a Spanish-speaking team member creating leads, adding accounts, contacts and opportunities as soon as she gained access to our space. We now have a better understanding of all the potential business that’s out there and what part of the sales cycle each open opportunity is in. As the product champion and admin, I haven’t run into any adoption issues either.The design of the user interface is very clean and intuitive. The fact that your sales pipeline is very visual, helps you get a better understanding of the opportunities that sit within it. The platform is extremely easy to configure as well.

Chris Houghtaling

Sales Success with Pipeliner CRM

Reviewed 2015-07-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Pipeliner CRM is quick to implement, learn and most important, easy to utilize. It leads to better communications within our sales team and keeps us squarely in-front of the right customers. Pipeliner CRM's team is customer focused with a drive to bring the best product for sales professionals to the market.

John R

PipeLiner CRM - Amazing solution

Reviewed 2016-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Fantastic solution to have a clear view at any moment of the sales situation of your team. No need to ask your team to "prepare report", you can have any report you need, at 1 click. Meeting are now focused on action, not on "reporting". In future companies without CRM will not exist. It is a real tool which any company need. Sales person love it. Even a 1 person company will improve productivity with PipeLiner. And it works offline! very good when you are on the road or internet is down: you still can work and everything is sync when you are on line again.

Craig Woirhaye

Pipeliner CRM: What Your Sales Reps and Sales Managers Really Want

Review Source: Software Advice

Simple yet flexible and powerful. Keeps everyone focused on one thing: moving deals through the sales pipeline according to the sales plan. Powerful forecasting, reporting, and data visualization tools make Pipeliner as much of a sales BI tool as it is a sales-focused CRM tool.

Claudia Gentile

I RECOMMENDED PIPELINER

Reviewed 2016-05-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The relationship between contacts, accounts, related accounts is fantastic and with Pipeliner I can see everything in one place. It is not overwhelming and complex from the start as many other tools are and it is simple to track your sales opportunities, make reports and forecasts. it is really user-friendly and the drag and drop function is really useful. Feeds module help the company to improve team collaboration and social media sync help your sale agents to know better consumer. I would recommend this product to anyone.