All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Pipeliner CRM Reviews

Pros

Pipeliner CRM is a fantastic sales-tech built on the principle of simplicity with user friendly dashboard and quick navigation. It is very flexible and adaptive by design which makes it stands out.

Olufemi B.

Read the full review
I have been very impressed with the Pipeliner customer support. They have been very responsive when I have questions and have good follow up.

Karen C.

Charles N.

Read the full review

Cons

Really bad experience or no MKT tools, reporting is not a strength of this product either which make it useless.

Agustin F.

Read the full review
Really bad tool if we think that MKT and Sales are one team.

Agustin F.

Read the full review
Burdensome data entry, can be costly and Focused on the wrong person.

JEREMIAH I.

Read the full review

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Pros

Ease of Use Integration with Apps that you use Visualization of Sales stages No expert skills required Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected. There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features...

Cons

Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible

Pros

Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate. The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines! The Navigator feature gives an instant visual update on what indicators are lagging and progress vs sales targets.

Cons

There is not much to dislike with this software. Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

I have used Pipeliner CRM and I can tell you that its worth the value of your money!

Pros

It has top notch Graphic User Interface with Seamless ability to Integrate with other applications. Its also easy to navigate.

Cons

Its only a CRM tool.I wish the producers can make other competing softwares aside the CRM Key features it has.

Really bad tool if we think that MKT and Sales are one team

If I work alone in my own company really good, if not I would look for another option.

Pros

From a sales point of view it was really easy to use the pipeline and forecast as well as setting future tasks

The Best CRM Software in Town

Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

Pros

I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

Cons

What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

Pipeliner CRM is a must try for every sales team leader

I have been using CRMs for years and I get used to any CRM in a very short time, what I liked about Pipeliner is the simple user-interface and the organized way of the layouts. with Pipeliner CRM, you do the sales cycle from the lead to the order in a visual way so it's more engaging to sales team to update most of the fields. I liked the way how Pipeliner Chrome add-in is making my life easy to pull contacts from Linkedin into CRM.

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use. The Visual view and drop n drop features. The way forecasting can be customized. Easy to engage new sales member into CRM. The insights and info-graphs to track sales team KPIs. Everyone can administer it as it does not require a dedicated admin.

Cons

I have not seen a developer's API so It could be a good thing to avail for large enterprises. I have not seen an Arabic version of the software, that could be also a good thing to have.

Pipeliner CRM is the best sales software in CRM community .

Pipeliner CRM solve all problem of a sales company .to use this CRM software in a company we can get report of many module like account management, contact management, lead management, opportunity management & activity management.

Pros

To use this CRM software in any sales related company then they can get any sales report within short time. it is also easy to use for both sales people & company owner.

Cons

In pipeliner CRM i don't get any disliking features.because all features in this CRM are related to a sales company directly.sales people & company owner get all report with one click which are related with them.

PL is great

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Quoting feature is great.

Cons

Nothing. There is nothing to dislike. It's good.

The Best CRM on the market

Pros

The visual features of Pipeliner make it so easy to use. Color codes, flags and steps make managing the pipeline easy.

Cons

Setting up the initial space for our team was a learning process. but once that was done the rest has been a breeze.

Visual Elegance and Simple to use

I can quickly harness all my leads on LinkedIn with Pipeliner CRM

Pros

Easy to Use. Non Tech Set Up Easy Navigation Web clipper Add on especially LinkedIn works like magic

Cons

Too much Info on the Dashboard. Looked Intimidating at a first glance

Excellent tool also for small business!

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media. About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a...

Pros

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me. Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

Cons

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

Pros

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is...

Cons

Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult...

Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting

Pros

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration...

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

Pros

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see...

Cons

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Why is Pipeliner CRM an essential Business tool

Pros

Pipeline is very intuitive, easy to learn and administrate. It incorporates ADD-ONs such as web clipper or ADD-ONs that allow interaction with most of email managers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc., which avoids the use of multiple platforms and applications to manage customers, make an email, create leads, create customer accounts, archive exchanges etc ... Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated customer...

Cons

The many down side of the Pipeliner CRM is that software usage language and support is only in english. This will be blocking point for businesses with other working languages such as French etc...

Managing the Sales Pipeline visually

We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.

Pros

Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said. The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct. Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

Cons

Having spent now nearly 20 years working with CRM systems, my view is there is no such thing as a perfect system and that clients will always want more functionality and this applies across all systems. The functionality is usually there, but may need to be pulled out. For Pipeliner CRM, the only real difficult I have had to learn is the data import functionality does need to be thought about and understood. Having said that, this is usually sorted in the initial set-up by accredited external consultants or trained system administrators....so maybe it is me and I just need to spend a bit more time on this...

Most User Friendly CRM

Pipeliner CRM system helps with easy collection and efficient qualification of leads into opportunities.It also helps with ensuring collaboration through its buying center feature which shows everyone with influence in the buying decision. The war room feature helps focus the team on the activities required to close the most important deals efficiently.

Pros

Pipeliner CRM system is visual in nature which makes it easy to navigate from one section or component to another such as from leads to opportunities, or even within the same component .I also like the inclusion of leading indicators which make it possible to simulate future team performance if the team continues on the same track.

Cons

Pipeliner CRM system is generally a good software but they could improve on making it easier to add notes when creating leads for additional things to consider along the sales processes to ensure the sale is concluded in a timely manner.

CRM Review

Excellent system easy to use implement and is very effective

Pros

Handling opportunities (click and drag). Targeted values, and sales velocity features

Cons

Difficulty deleting unwanted opportunities

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

Pros

Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels Easy to input information Easy to extract relevant information Automation of tasks and workflows

Cons

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Finally a CRM that delivers results

Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results.

Pros

Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are...

Cons

That it's taken so long for CRM to get this good!

CRM Designed for Salespeople

I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial...

Pros

1) Customizable 2) Intuitive from a sales perspective 3) Easy to use and saves time 4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

Cons

1) My client prefers month-by-month billing, not annual plans 2) Lack of integration with HubSpot

If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner.

Pros

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales. The system works, work the system. I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found. Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty. Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly. I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

Cons

This product is constantly being improved. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features aren't being added every couple of weeks.

Simple and easy to use

I can recommend this tool to all businesses and individuals who have been through the pain of CRM! The tool really focuses on the essentials when it comes to sales and pipeline management and gets rid of all the unnecessary tasks that sales people are confronted with in everyday life. The interface is top class. What completely made me choose pipeliner is the one of a kind support the company offers. They have really understood to focus on the customer and not themselves.

Pros

I have been using pipeliner for the sole purpose of following my deals/opportunities through the sales pipeline. There is no tool on the market that is as simple to use as this one. It lets me accumulate all the information quickly and I don't have to use Excel anymore. The Outlook integration completes the system and lets me manage my customer information and contacts at the same time. Due to my intensive CRM and sales background I have decided to become a pipeliner partner. The simple implementation of the tool makes it interesting for any company. Of course it is not perfect, but which tool is today. If you can ignore some of the small lack of features, it gives you a perfect overview and summary of your sales pipeline at the click of a button.

Cons

The workflow is not 100% optimal, but pipeliner has made tremendous efforts to improve this since I am a customer. The clicking between screens can become tedious at times, but does not hinder you from your daily work.

My Pipeliner Journey

Well, my overall experience with pipeliner so far has been excellent and fulfilling. I have been able to learn so much about sales, how this tool can work for the benefit of salespeople. I will be very much happy to recommend it to anyone. I am very happy that I was given this opportunity to learn more about selling and how the pipeliner CRM tool can enhance selling skills.

Pros

I like that I can connect my personal email accounts to the pipeliner CRM Cloud so that I can easily have my contacts. I also like that there is a mobile app, that allows you to be updated with everything happening on the cloud. Even when you are away from your computer.

Cons

What I least liked was that the trial was not very clear. I was not sure if I was supposed to add my own clients or just to use the ones that were provided. when I quired I did not get the response. The other thing is that my mobile app gives me challenges to syncronize at times.

Pipeliner: Headed in the right Direction

Pros

The visual representation of the sales pipeline is an an incredibly useful feature that allows me to stay up-to-date on my current deals with nothing more than a quick glance. The Pipeliner team has been well above average in response times to technical issues and has often gone above and beyond the call of duty when correcting errors on both ends of the system.

Cons

The size of our database appeared to be a large struggle early in the relationship. The sheer amount of data slowed Pipeliner down to a state where it was difficult to use until the Pipeliner team made upgrades and our team went through an aggressive data cleanse. Our company has also built an API integration with Pipeliner that at times seems a little shaky, but that could certainly be our fault as much as theirs.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.