Salesflare Logo

Intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses

visit website

Salesflare Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Salesflare?

Pros

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies.

KC

Kimberly C.

HO

Heather O.

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Gourav M.

Cons

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation.

Carlos D.

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing.

Jakob T.

Beven S.

The tape that holds my connections together.

Pros

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others. 'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week. Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing. All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Best of my tests

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

Pros

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the ‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Cons

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Look no further

Pros

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Cons

I like it all. I can't think of something.

CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value.

This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

Pros

We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

Cons

The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.

Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users

Pros

I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Cons

In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

Good program

I think Salesflare is great! Very intuitive, which I really appreciate. Saves a lot of time in training and in figuring out your own questions along the way.

Pros

It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly.

Cons

I wish I could figure out how to keep a client private from my team until they were an actual lead.

Salesflare is great

Pros

The most I like integration with google accounts.

Cons

No polish language and often mobile app resets.

Salesflare Review

I have been using Salesflare for over 6 months now, and it has helped me get to know my customers better. Salesflare is an amazing CRM app that has helped generate more leads for our company. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in marketing, sales & customer success.

Pros

What I most liked about Salesflare is that it makes my life a lot easier. The software has made it way easier to automate emails, track leads and customer information. This means that I can save a lot of time, which is something every salesperson loves!

Cons

The only con of Salesflare, in my opinion, is that it's not the most intuitive software. It took me a while to get used to some of the functions and how they interact with each other. That said, once I did get used to it, I was able to do some really great work!

A CRM you don't actually have to use - and I mean that in a good way

Pros

Salesflare is kind of an anti-CRM. It rocks so much internal automation (data enrichment, data input, tasks, follow-ups), seamlessly connects with your Gmail through a smart sidebar and is easy to integrate with whatever other sales tools you might be using that you end up spending a lot less time actually using it. It takes care of the tedious robot work so you have more time and mental space to focus on building better relationships. It's design and UI is everything you would expect from apps in this age: intuitive, visual and easy.

Cons

I would like to see Salesflare take some steps towards closer integration with LinkedIn, though that is more up to LinkedIn and them opening up their data infrastructure than it is about Salesflare.

Putting the Flair in Sales

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category. Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Pros

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive. Full featured CRM view inside gmail. Excellent customer support. Great pricing

Cons

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc. Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account) Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)

Great tool!

Pros

Easy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input.

Cons

Lacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great

Visual Superstar

Pros

Salesflare's CRM system is so easy to use, mostly due to its visually appealing set up for client organization, workflows and arranging opportunities. The staff is always helpful and eager to help resolve any questions you may have. A pleasure to work with for sure.

Cons

There aren't any that stand out. Maybe share more tutorials.

Use it to control my customer pipeline and follow up, contacts automation

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how automated the contact synchronization happens, social profiles auto population is another one of its nice features. Has all the features we need on a our CRM and also very affordable

Cons

Haven't encounter many cons for SalesFlare, though I have to admit this was our first experience with such tool, but over all we are pretty happy with it.

Easy To Use And Does The Job

I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

Pros

I like the task list, it easily allows me to see a complete picture of my prospecting for the day. I also like the ability to easily change my pipeline. I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Cons

I would like to be able to prioritize my pipeline and easily change the order of my prospecting, which is possible, it just takes a little more thought.

Salesflare the BEST CRM

I've used a few CRM's and most of them you need a month of study and Youtube searches just to get stuck. Not with Salesflare, no these guys knew what a CRM should be and do and then they made it idiot proof for simpletons like me to get on top of my pipeline everyday. I give them 10/10

Pros

They made something complicated very simple, for me it's all pros!!!

Cons

I have no cons that I can mention.thanks for making the tool.

Salesflare makes my life as a marketing manager easier

Overall, salesflare is a great tool and we continue to use it at our company.

Pros

I like the ability to sync with gmail with no problems. I can easily access my contacts and keep track of whom I've contacted and look back at emails.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with the software and somethings aren't as robust as you might need for running a business.

Salesflare is simple and clear

I use a high end CRM that has it's own opportunity management system. However, I found it clunky to use, and I turned to Salesflare because it was so visually easy to look at. And, that has made a huge difference. Combined with intelligent contact and company data lookup assistance, it makes it really easy to track where everyone is in the sales process.

Pros

Salesflare makes it easily to look at open sales opportunities in a single glance and decide what is most important to move people forward.

Cons

I haven't really run into any big trouble with Salesflare - I think tighter integration with my primary CRM would make a big difference, but I haven't actually taken the time to look into whether that is already possible or not, so can't say it is a weakness of Salesflare.

Surprisingly well put together app, Simple UI and easy to pick up

We switched over from Nutshell and really liked the simplicity of the UI, along with the Outlook integration. It easily imported all of our info from both Nutshell and Outlook, making transition pretty seamless.

Pros

The UI was super intuitive and simple to use. We had most of our sales team up and running in less than an hour. The campaigns tool is awesome for sending customized messages to filtered groups of clients. Outlook integration (native) also ads a nice interface into the program providing details and contact history with whoever you're emailing

Cons

It's not as extensively customization as something like SalesForce (which some may see as a benefit), but still offers a decent degree of customization/enhancements

Best CRM for real sales people

I've used many CRMs in my career but never thought I'd find one I liked. Salesflare takes over all the tiresome data input and actually helps me to keep things about customers. No need to keep an address book or make a to-do list anymore. It's just awesome.

Pros

That it automates things.

Cons

Nothing much really. Wouldn't want to change for any other system.

I've been using Salesflare for quite a few months and it's been the best of all worlds so far.

A great all in one CRM that easy to use on all of my devices, which is important.

Pros

1. The gmail integration works great for me as I can see when I get an incoming email from one of my deals 2. If there is great communication back and forth between a contact it labels them as HOT for you 3. The mobile app is great. The issue I've had with other CRMs is that the mobile experience wasn't as good as the desktop one. 4. The app also helps me to keep track of who I should reach out to that I haven't spoken to in a month

Cons

Can't really think of any cons for the app. It's been the happy medium for me between BaseCRM, Pipedrive and Capsule.

Same features as the big boys

Pros

I love that this CRM proactively sorts and categorizes my contacts.

Cons

Can be a bit confusing when contacts have more than one business

It's Good

I have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.

Pros

That I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.

Cons

It doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.

Great support, great team and guys know what they are doing!

It helped me to optimize my sales automatically.

Pros

1 - Have all the CRM basic functionality 2 - Have integrations 3 - Coolest Marketers 4 - Product does almost everything

Cons

1 - Don't have a complete CRM, Marketing and Sales features together 2 - No cons other than that. The team is great.

Great CRM

Pros

Salesflare is a fantastic crm its gmail integration allows management of tasks, accounts and opportunities without leaving your inbox. It intelligently pulls social feeds for your clients as well

Cons

The dashboard could be improved and the ability to track task activity

You need a Sales Funnel? This is it!

Pros

Excellent user interface. Well laid out - easy to follow. Nicely intuitive and simple data entry process. Great support and proactive management.

Cons

Switching between accounts and tasks can be a improved - but then it might be my lack of expertise that is the problem there :)