TicketSpice Reviews

4.93/5 (28 reviews)

Sarah Quinlan

Peanut butter ticket time

Reviewed 2016-08-04

I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy. I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

Danielle Papageorgiou

Immensely better than Eventbrite!!

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I signed up for TicketSpice for my conference website (www.LifeschoolingConference.com) after comparing a lot of different options. TicketSpice seemed to offer the most flexibility for the price and I also was really excited about the social networking options. I loved the idea of incentivizing my customers to share my event for an additional amount off their ticket! I was hesitant about the .99 fee TicketSpice charges per ticket, since the other option I was considering was a free Wordpress plugin, but it's still cheaper than Eventbrite and it has been well worth it! I just added a $1 fee per ticket, so in the end, I'm not really paying anything extra besides credit card processing fees. The flexibility of the program has been amazing! Unlike Eventbrite, I am able to set up my basic tickets, but then I can add what they call "actions" to create variables for each ticket. In other words, I have two basic tickets for my conference: Single and Family. But we also have a fair on Saturday after the conference. It is free for attendees, but others can also sign up just to come to the fair portion. I added actions so that when someone selects the Single or Family Ticket, they see the fair ticket with a $0 price, as well as an additional Speaker Luncheon ticket option. But if they select the $15 fair option at the beginning, then the single and family tickets disappear and the Speaker Luncheon option also remains hidden. Not possible with Eventbrite! Also, I have set up early bird, regular, and late tickets. With Eventbrite, I had to do each ticket for each length of time separately. It was confusing and time-consuming! With TicketSpice, I just created an action for each ticket. The coupon codes are also nice because I can add actions so that they can only be used in certain instances. For example, I had a Cyber Monday sale, so I added an action that the coupon could only be used on the specific date of November 28th. Worked perfectly! Finally, the customer service has been outstanding! I worked a lot during Thanksgiving week, but my questions through chat were always answered in a timely manner, even on Sunday...pretty important since one of my actions would have resulted in giving away all my tickets for free instead of only the first three sold! Ryan was so helpful and encouraging and even sent a video showing how to do what I needed to do. Can't say enough good things about TicketSpice!! Happy enough to take the time to write this long review! :)

Mike Abrams

Now the best ticketing software period

Reviewed 2015-12-16

After coming from Eventbrite, and testing out MANY ticketing systems for our many events, I have found the NEW 4.0 version of Ticketspice to be the best and in a class by itself. Why? 1. The clean and modern look.. On MOBILE and on web - Looks great... Have yous een an Eventbrite's STRIPPED OUT mobile version? It looks like a contract of text! All the graphics are gone. 2. The crazy flexibility of the builder in Ticketspice. You can basically customize it to look CLEAN AND SHARP... Streamlined.. ONE PAGE ticket checkout... Move things around, add all different elements.... It's easy and interactive and looks GREAT and modern and clean... but without sacrificing features. 3. The responsive customer support... they'lll live chat with you any time to fix issues and open to suggestions.. They are the best. Ever try dealing with a person at Eventbrite. Good luck with that. 4. They add new features. Eventbrite is notorious for putting in their blog 'we are adding apple pay' or something like that then saying it won't be for months and never happen. These people are proactive. They probably have a smaller team and can move quicker. Eventbrite being cannot make changes quickly or at all... they promise things that never come. 5. The action commands. Nothing on ANY other ticketing system comes close. You can literally incentive in a major way by having sections appear based on criteria. Want to ovver a free t shirt when someone buys 10 tickets.. you CAN. Want to only show a ticket type for an age group when they put their age in. You CAN. Want to sell merch on the site... ANY amount (not 5 items like Eventbrite) You CAN. Want to have different instructions appear for different ticket types... you CAN. Want to have a 2 for one sale when someone buys multiples of 2 tickets.. you CAN.... You can do SO MUCH to incentive and create a ticket buying experience that is fn and gives people reasons to buy things. And is SMART without cluttering up the page. 6. The checkout process on one page is simple - easy for anyone. 7. Want to get paid.. WITHOUT WAITING?? They clear through STRIPE, WEPAY and other services that deposit NIGHTLY... NO WAITING for WEEKS to get YOUR money (like with Eventbrite). Oh.. YOU can set the fees.. any fee you like ... you aren't locked in.. like with Eventbrite. And they just charge 99 cents a ticket.

Anonymous

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

Reviewed 2018-11-13

We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product.

Shannon Carter

Stellar product, stellar support!!!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-08-24

I have used TicketSpice on events for about a year. When I first signed up, they had not yet launched the 4.0 platform, so all the TicketSpice pages for my first round of events were developed on the 3.0 platform. It was so easy to put together a snazzy event page, with a ton of customizable options. At the time, the only thing I was really missing was logic... And I found out at my event that the ticket scanning app was a huge battery drain! And then 4.0 rolled out... And also a new app that allows you to turn off the scanner without killing the app. Those were my biggest hurdles last fall, and they have been addressed. Regarding the team, EVERY contact I have had with them has been a stellar experience. They are friendly, engaging, funny, and oh, so smart... They have always been able to answer my questions and fix what I broke... :) Just this evening, I was working on an event page and had a question about setting up some logic to calculate a discount based on ticket quantities purchased, but it was almost midnight (Texas time). I decided to leave a message and wait for them to get back to me when they opened in the morning... But no... Eric responded within a minute or so, and not only did he answer my question, he wrote the logic for me, and then he took the time to make changes to the design of two of my pages so that my graphics looked better and worked better on a mobile platform. In all, he spent about an hour helping me tonight. Flexibility, ease of use, packed with features, low cost, turnkey solution... To put it succinctly, I like EVERYTHING about this software.

Stephen Wesche

Not only an affordable service but a dream to work with

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Everything about Ticketspice has been great. The website configuration was absurdly easy. Configuring the auto deposit was easy. And the check in software was absurdly easy to use. The few times I did have questions the customer support answered the questions pretty fast as well.

Diana McHugh

Thank you, TicketSpice!

Reviewed 2016-07-05

We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free. The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

No ticketed events without TicketSpice

Reviewed 2018-09-17

As a start up, we needed to ticket events in a cost effective manner, that still made us look professional with a platform that is user friendly for nonprogrammer types. Ticket Spice was the perfect answer for us. As long as I'm at the helm of our production company, I will never use another platform to ticket source our events.The ease of putting together ticketing for a simple event to the most complicated, professional looking results, and helpful, timely customer service.

Peter Dowdy

Good find!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-09

Everything was great. Customer service stayed up to date on the process of project and being on hands with helping when needed. I like the fact that it's free to use but charges per ticket, which isn't a lot at all.

Dan Costello

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Reviewed 2017-11-12

Saved time and money.Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

elaine montoya

best ticketing app around!

Reviewed 2017-05-12

This is the 11th year of my event and I've used a wide range of ticketing software over the years. From eventbrite - to my own custom ticketing system I coded for Wordpress. I've tried quite a few ticketing options, and Ticketspice has been by far my best experience. It's easy to customize, and offers just about all the features I need! Whether I want to add on to an original order and automatically charging the customers credit card, update my ticket landing page, export reports or check-in with the Ticketspice app - it's been a delight. And... customer service is very responsive!

Todd Crawford

Great Product and Value

Reviewed 2018-11-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I'm very happy and currently using this product!The system has great features & functionality. The costs are very reasonable as well. We have access to reserved seating we can use if needed.

Justin Henderson

Is it possible to give six stars?

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-03

TicketSpice has made selling tickets for our small workshops a breeze. Our older, less tech savvy community has had no issues using this solution. I love how affordable this solution is. The transaction fee is minor and there are no monthly fees. As a small non profit, offering small workshops, this was seriously appreciated.

kalyn hoffman

Love the on-demand support!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Great ticket sales are in your control with this software. You have full customizing power and the option to create free or paid ticketing for your event. You can easily gather all the information you need from ticket buyers and when you need help, it's only a chat away!

Zardis Nichols

AWESOME experience! Easy and effortless

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Everything was done in the program, i.e. accounting, statistics, and graphs.The biggest pro for me was the fact that money was available immediately, enabling me to use the funds as they came in to handle expenses. Secondly, the fees were very reasonable. I love the fact that it was so easy to navigate and understand for myself and purchasers. This was the very first time I did something and Ticketspice was recommended.

Kathy Conrad

Taste of Fayetteville

Reviewed 2016-11-18

We were trying to ease our day of ticket sales at our 7th annual event and we decided to try and pre-sale some of our tickets through TicketSpice. What a great venture - the online sales were easy for our customers and redeeming the tickets with the scanner was lightning fast. Would definately recommend using TicketSpice!Ease of use

Anonymous

Best web-based option for all your ticket sales needs

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-22

Create and customize virtually all aspects of free or paid ticket sales. Ticket spice allows you to choose how many customers per ticket, which is helpful when selling a table with multiple seats. Ticket spice also has GREAT customer service with their live chat features.

Matt Fouts

Quick and Easy to Learn with Amazing Support

Reviewed 2016-01-07

I have used various ticket platforms for our zoo and TicketSpice is by far the most flexible system I have ever used. The new platform is even more amazing with enhanced logic and a robust design interface. The best part is they provide amazing support and are continually improving their product. I had a little trouble learning the ins and outs of the new Actions logic, but with a little guidance and practice, I had a whole new world of possibilities open to me. I highly recommend this product and encourage anyone to check it out even if they are using a different system.

Christy Flynn

Customer Service reps and developers won't stop until you are completely satisfied!!!

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-11-28

The hands on videos that help answer questions are very helpful and provide user friendly directions.

Kellie Hensley

Great for Professional Clubs

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-09-05

Increased accuracy in determining attendance.Ease of creating multiple campaigns and allowing specific guest access. This is beneficial as the VP of Communications for a professional club that administers several different events chaired by different board members, all of whom require limited access. The ability to offer different ticketing levels and to purchase multiple tickets is also a great and necessary capability.

Paul Feith

Easy & Powerful

Reviewed 2016-10-21

Setting up an online ticketing site is a breeze with TicketSpice. We found that we were able to customize anything we wanted, but more importantly, I felt I had direct access to the database fields with their reporting wizard. I can pull any customized report for any committee that I wanted. Finally, the attendee scanning mobile app was a joy to use. It actually made check-in fun. Volunteers were able to focus on welcoming guests and not on the technology.

Kalyn Hitt

Stress free ticket sales

Reviewed 2016-12-12

If you are planning a large event, there is already so much to worry about! After trying TONS of ticket selling platforms, this was by far the most comprehensive and competitive as far as pricing and functionality. I am so impressed with the level of customer service. They have truly worked with us to make sure our events go off without a hitch! I would suggest this to an organization, big or small, for your next ticket selling platform!

Anneka Miller

WebConnex Rocks!

Reviewed 2016-11-29

We are a teeny event staff of 3 people. I manage ticket processing and the customer database. WebConnex has reduced my data entry and ticket processing time down to almost NOTHING! I love the formatting options and the back-end database tools. I'm so excited to see what they come up with next and look forward to using their products for many events to come.

Alan Kuhlman

A Non Profits first experience with on line ticketing

Reviewed 2017-03-31

The functionality, availability of reports, ease of use and cost are all worthy of five stars. I would highly recommend TicketSpice. I'm sure that ease of the process facilitated ticket sales. Customer service was always quick to respond but the system is so easy to navigate you most likely will not need their service once your account is established

Jeb Blount

TicketSpice Rocks!

Reviewed 2017-04-17

We had an incredibly easy experience with TicketSpice. Very easy to you. Intuitive. The best event software available.