TicketSpice Logo
TicketSpice

Easily sell tickets online with TicketSpice.

visit website

TicketSpice Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.78/10

Reviews by rating

Two of my clients use it and have for years. Great people and a great product and a great price.
Anything that I would want to produce online tickets has been implemented by TicketSpice. The thought and care is outstanding.
OUTSTANDING customer service. Great cost when integrated with GivingFuel (which is ALSO AWESOME).
One year, we decided to use another ticker service and it was a disaster.
From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event.

TC

Todd C.

Director

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Product and Value

Transcript

Todd C. : Hi, I'm Todd. I'm a digital marketing consultant. One of my clients uses TicketSpice. I gave...

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

No ticketed events without TicketSpice

As a start up, we needed to ticket events in a cost effective manner, that still made us look professional with a platform that is user friendly for nonprogrammer types. Ticket Spice was the perfect answer for us. As long as I'm at the helm of our production company, I will never use another platform to ticket source our events.

Pros

The ease of putting together ticketing for a simple event to the most complicated, professional looking results, and helpful, timely customer service.

Cons

The only con I can think of is online customer service is offline on the weekends/Sundays. Sometimes that's when I'm working on the platform. But their online resources to find your own answers is really helpful sometimes negating the need to speak with someone directly!

DM

Dustin M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Outstanding!

Pros

I love TicketSpice! Our non-profit hosts a variety of event-based fundraisers from a traditional fundraising dinner, to silent auction, to crawfish boil, to sporting clay shoot - so flexibility is of extreme importance. Here are a few of the PROs for TicketSpice: - Extreme customization (example: for our Shoot, we need not only a ticket purchased, but we need to know what gauge of shells, what...

Cons

I honestly have not run into a CON with TicketSpice. It does everything I need... and probably has capability to do more, but I don't know what that could possibly be.

SQ

Sarah Q.

1-10 employees

Peanut butter ticket time

I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

Pros

I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see...

DP

Danielle P.

Immensely better than Eventbrite!!

I signed up for TicketSpice for my conference website (www.LifeschoolingConference.com) after comparing a lot of different options. TicketSpice seemed to offer the most flexibility for the price and I also was really excited about the social networking options. I loved the idea of incentivizing my customers to share my event for an additional amount off their ticket! I was hesitant about the .99 fee...

CD

Cori D.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Do more, Make more, Keep More

Our overall experience with Webconnex and their Ticketspice platform has been excellent. They have created a great product and backed with a great team to assist you in any way they can is a win, win for us as an organization that really needed to optimize our time and organize the way we did business.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with our company was number 1 for us. We have grown up right along side of TicketSpice and it has only gotten better. The initial implementation was easy, successful and all due to their excellent support team. Their analytics is an important aspect of the software to us as well as flexibility to customize.

Cons

There are always room for improvement and before you can even ask for it the team at Webconnex will most likely have thought of it and already working on it. They are always open to suggestions!

MA

Mike A.

Now the best ticketing software period

After coming from Eventbrite, and testing out MANY ticketing systems for our many events, I have found the NEW 4.0 version of Ticketspice to be the best and in a class by itself. Why? 1. The clean and modern look.. On MOBILE and on web - Looks great... Have yous een an Eventbrite's STRIPPED OUT mobile version? It looks like a contract of text! All the graphics are gone. 2. The crazy flexibility...

KG

Kelly G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Best decision we ever made!!

The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

Pros

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

Cons

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

MT

Michelle T.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Excellent customer service

Ticketspice has simplified our online ordering process and makes it easier for people to learn about our business and purchase advance tickets to ease the lines on site.

Pros

We were completely new to this technology but the friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available to help wherever we need them.

Cons

We were intimidated by the technology at first but it is very user friendly.

CC

Cori C.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Blown Away

Excellent!

Pros

This was likely one of the most satisfying experiences I've ever had with any company, from design to implementation to speed of processing, and especially customer service. Top Shelf all the way.

Cons

Creating and loading reports wasn't as intuitive as perhaps could be, and the reports themselves, once generated, had glitches.

CK

Christina K.

Education Management, self-employed

Excellent ticketing option

Excellent customer service. Agents were very friendly, quick to respond and gave timely, helpful advice and offered other useful tops.

Pros

The software was easy to use, intuitive and facilitated event management.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to share seating layouts from one account to another. For example, the venue we used had their own ticketspice account, but since we were a separate group just using the venue on our own account, we had to create our own seating chart layout and could not import their existing seating layout.

SW

Stephen W.

Not only an affordable service but a dream to work with

Pros

Everything about Ticketspice has been great. The website configuration was absurdly easy. Configuring the auto deposit was easy. And the check in software was absurdly easy to use. The few times I did have questions the customer support answered the questions pretty fast as well.

Cons

My only complaint about Ticketspice is that they do not support Android. Once they have an Android app I do not know what they will be able to do to improve their service.

VW

VICTORIA W.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Works wonderful for my events & the customer service team is hands down AMAZING!

I was very hesitant on using any type of event software, so I did a ton of trial and error with other free-trial software options and did my fair share of research prior to committing to purchasing anything. The customer service team has been awesome - all of the representatives are extremely kind, helpful and are all very knowledgeable on anything I have questions on!

Pros

User friendly; fool-proof; inexpensive; customer service is A+!

Cons

Nothing now - confusing at first getting to understand setup but overall its amazing and super easy to use!

em

elaine m.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

best ticketing app around!

This is the 11th year of my event and I've used a wide range of ticketing software over the years. From eventbrite - to my own custom ticketing system I coded for Wordpress. I've tried quite a few ticketing options, and Ticketspice has been by far my best experience. It's easy to customize, and offers just about all the features I need! Whether I want to add on to an original order and automatically charging the customers credit card, update my ticket landing page, export reports or check-in with the Ticketspice app - it's been a delight. And... customer service is very responsive!

DC

Dan C.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Saved time and money.

Pros

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

Cons

We had a weird glitch, which could be totally unrelated but it would add a random amount of drinks to some tickets. Easy to refund though so not a big deal. Of 200+ registrants, only 5 people had this.

ZN

Zardis N.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

AWESOME experience! Easy and effortless

Everything was done in the program, i.e. accounting, statistics, and graphs.

Pros

The biggest pro for me was the fact that money was available immediately, enabling me to use the funds as they came in to handle expenses. Secondly, the fees were very reasonable. I love the fact that it was so easy to navigate and understand for myself and purchasers. This was the very first time I did something and Ticketspice was recommended.

JF

Jim F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great For Non Profits

Pros

Was looking for a low cost ticket solution w ease of use. Ticket Spice was great fit for us.

Cons

Hard to say our experience has been great and if ever had small issue or question always got quick response.

RC

Roy C.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

A robust ticketing system

Pros

Ticket spice offers a lot more flexibility in putting events together. We had a complex request for our ticketing and TicketSpice was able to help us with that solution

Cons

I believe its a relatively new company so they're still figuring out the tech support side.

KC

Kathy C.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Taste of Fayetteville

We were trying to ease our day of ticket sales at our 7th annual event and we decided to try and pre-sale some of our tickets through TicketSpice. What a great venture - the online sales were easy for our customers and redeeming the tickets with the scanner was lightning fast. Would definately recommend using TicketSpice!

Pros

Cons

Would like more reporting features

MF

Matt F.

Quick and Easy to Learn with Amazing Support

I have used various ticket platforms for our zoo and TicketSpice is by far the most flexible system I have ever used. The new platform is even more amazing with enhanced logic and a robust design interface. The best part is they provide amazing support and are continually improving their product. I had a little trouble learning the ins and outs of the new Actions logic, but with a little guidance and practice, I had a whole new world of possibilities open to me. I highly recommend this product and encourage anyone to check it out even if they are using a different system.

LK

Linda K.

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Just what we were looking for

Easy to build, use and keep track of sales

Pros

The ease of keeping track of sales and printing reports

Cons

It did cost a little more than expected in the end but it was worth it

Kalyn H.

Stress free ticket sales

If you are planning a large event, there is already so much to worry about! After trying TONS of ticket selling platforms, this was by far the most comprehensive and competitive as far as pricing and functionality. I am so impressed with the level of customer service. They have truly worked with us to make sure our events go off without a hitch! I would suggest this to an organization, big or small, for your next ticket selling platform!

AK

Alan K.

A Non Profits first experience with on line ticketing

The functionality, availability of reports, ease of use and cost are all worthy of five stars. I would highly recommend TicketSpice. I'm sure that ease of the process facilitated ticket sales. Customer service was always quick to respond but the system is so easy to navigate you most likely will not need their service once your account is established

Tommie J.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Love Ticketspice

Love it!

Pros

The easy to use, and makes me look great !

Cons

Hadn’t ran across a con yet and I will not be looking for one. I’m already satisfied so it can only get better

Brian S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Ticketspice Review

Pros

How easily you are able to customize your ticket pages.

Cons

Really have no complaints. They were extremely helpful with the initial demonstration, even able to talk me through the process while we were on a screenshare!

Michael F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Glad I made the switch to TicketSpice

What I really enjoy about TicketSpice is the ticket scanning option. Man, it's fast and super convenient. Nothing like their competitors. Thanks guys!

Pros

What made me change ticket companies were the fees. I really love the fact that you can add on a ticket fee to your tickets. This is a great feature!!

Cons

I haven't experienced anything that I haven't liked yet!