All categories

TicketSpice Reviews

Pros

OUTSTANDING customer service. Great cost when integrated with GivingFuel (which is ALSO AWESOME).

Dustin M.

Anything that I would want to produce online tickets has been implemented by TicketSpice. The thought and care is outstanding.

Rick S.

The customer service team has been awesome - all of the representatives are extremely kind, helpful and are all very knowledgeable on anything I have questions on.

VICTORIA W.

Cons

One year, we decided to use another ticker service and it was a disaster.

Rick S.

From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event.

Sarah Q.

4.9

Great Product and Value

Transcript

Todd C. : Hi, I'm Todd. I'm a digital marketing consultant. One of my clients uses TicketSpice. I gave...

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

TIcketSpice has saved many nonprofits I've worked with lots of funds by the lower fees they charge compared to other ticketing systems out there.

Pros

TicketSpice is an incredible ticketing app I recommend to nonprofits all the time to use. TicketSpice makes it easy to create ticket registration form pages as well as confirmation emails. Their rates are much cheaper than Eventbrite's and they have some additional features for nonprofits that outweigh Eventbrite.

Cons

Although you can customize your registration forms, there are parts of the form builder that can feel a bit dated. Some of their templates could use a bit of updating.

Best find after lots of research!

Overall we are very happy with this product and using it for registration on our events!

Pros

Easily customizable. Great customer service! Had all the features we needed and lots of ways to create features we needing, using other features. That might be confusing - but basically they have lots of ways to create options and services that may not be plainly available through their software. It's been really great!

Cons

There was a minor glitch in the middle of our festival that we were able to work around, but it caused about 30 minutes of panic. It was part user error, but also part back-end software glitch. However - like I said, it was minor. Also, it was a Saturday and someone from TicketSpice called me on my cell directly from their cell on their day off to make sure I got it figured out.

Peanut butter ticket time

I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

Pros

I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see...

User Friendly in all areas

I was apprehensive to delving into this product, as I usually had other staff available. I was pleased at the ease to set up, the availability to chat with TicketSpice team, when I had questions. They don't make you feel like - duh! you should know this. Being responsive in a matter of minutes is key to the success. Thank you.

Pros

* The cost to the organization * The ease in setting up * The ease of use by the end user * The support team is phenomenal. Every time I have had a question or concern, the response is quick, helpful and supportive. This alone is worth it all. * The reports are so helpful and easily shared with my Board members.

Cons

Could use a little more detail when setting up. Some of us are not always intuitive or tech savvy when it comes to products like TicketSpice. To get it all set up and find a 2nd phase (webconnex) is needed. Yes, it should probably be a given on the clients part. Or alert them of this beforehand.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Amazing. Service is everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treated me like i was running a million dollar event. But in reality it was all free. Their company is not making much from us but still he took the time out to help.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. Its just a matter of understanding what does what. Its like anything that is new. There is a learning curve at first. But after one event i now know what to do. The best was customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered our message at 8pm at night and walked me through small issues. He fixed it all and made it amazing.

Cons

The donation part. We have a lot of users that want to go back in the ticket window and donate more. But they cannot really. But our event is unique where its free.

Play with a Pro LOVES TicketSpice

When I went onto the TicketSpice site during my research phase, it asked if I wanted to set up a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I said yes and selected time. From that first amazing phone call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting published - it has been a dream. I have been planning events for Non-Profits for 20 years and I have never worked with a more caring, responsive, and understanding Team. When I had a deadline to meet, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me to add conditional formatting and to meet the vision in my head. I had very specific needs and no matter when, at what time, or what the question- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to answer it and fix everything. TicketSpice for life!

Pros

User Friendly and intuitive setup. But the conditional formatting is where it's at!

Cons

That I didn't know about TicketSpice before

Best Customer Service I Have EVER Had

I am able to streamline the process for myself & my customer to register for my workshops. Additionally, I can see a snapshot or detailed version of all financials. Just does the job of organizing everything & tracking so I don't have to do it manually.

Pros

They have every feature I was seeking and even more I didn't know existed but have come in handy. The multiple additions & integrations that you can use save money from using over platforms or apps because Ticketspice is a one-stop in my opinion. I am not great with computers & technology & it has been SO simple to use. If I ever get confused, the customer service reps are so responsive & friendly. I even had one respond ones after hours!

Cons

I haven't came across a con yet. If I do, I will reach out!

Super easy to set up, use, and customize!

The communication was extremely helpful and made all the difference as we were choosing a ticket selling platform. They gave me everything I needed to present the info and options to my supervisor and my finance team. I felt very seen and understood in the entire process, and they were also not pushy which is a huge plus. 10/10 for TicketSpice!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to set up our ticket site. It took me through all the steps and let me preview as I went along. The customization is amazing! I don't feel as though we were boxed in to one look and feel. It feels like our own site, which is awesome. It's easy to see our progress and how many people are purchasing tickets. The customer service is also top notch - they're very quick to reply.

Cons

Some of the intricate details can be a tad hard to find, but I can normally find them as I poke around. Since the customer service is so great I don't normally struggle for longer than just a few minutes.

LOVE TicketSpice!

Our agency had a great experience and used it to track our major fundraising event of the year. We specifically enjoyed being able to add a donation button in case people could not attend the event, but still wanted to support us. It turned out to be very helpful for us!

Pros

It shows so much information about your buyers which gives us great feedback on the events we host. We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends. Links are able to be sent out and emailed so you get a larger response from attendees in a quick time frame! The customization makes it perfect to use for any event, you can even add your own theme or background (we used our company logo).

Cons

Nothing. It was perfect for our event! I would recommend it to anyone hosting an event (especially if they are on a budget).

Great new alternative

I love it. I'm a #ticketspice girl.

Pros

First of all, this service is more affordable then the big alternatives I've used in the past. You can get your money right away and the customer service is very personal and friendly.

Cons

Nothing. I liked it all baby! Great service.

Outstanding!

Pros

I love TicketSpice! Our non-profit hosts a variety of event-based fundraisers from a traditional fundraising dinner, to silent auction, to crawfish boil, to sporting clay shoot - so flexibility is of extreme importance. Here are a few of the PROs for TicketSpice: - Extreme customization (example: for our Shoot, we need not only a ticket purchased, but we need to know what gauge of shells, what...

Cons

I honestly have not run into a CON with TicketSpice. It does everything I need... and probably has capability to do more, but I don't know what that could possibly be.

Immensely better than Eventbrite!!

I signed up for TicketSpice for my conference website (www.LifeschoolingConference.com) after comparing a lot of different options. TicketSpice seemed to offer the most flexibility for the price and I also was really excited about the social networking options. I loved the idea of incentivizing my customers to share my event for an additional amount off their ticket! I was hesitant about the .99 fee...

Do more, Make more, Keep More

Our overall experience with Webconnex and their Ticketspice platform has been excellent. They have created a great product and backed with a great team to assist you in any way they can is a win, win for us as an organization that really needed to optimize our time and organize the way we did business.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with our company was number 1 for us. We have grown up right along side of TicketSpice and it has only gotten better. The initial implementation was easy, successful and all due to their excellent support team. Their analytics is an important aspect of the software to us as well as flexibility to customize.

Cons

There are always room for improvement and before you can even ask for it the team at Webconnex will most likely have thought of it and already working on it. They are always open to suggestions!

Now the best ticketing software period

After coming from Eventbrite, and testing out MANY ticketing systems for our many events, I have found the NEW 4.0 version of Ticketspice to be the best and in a class by itself. Why? 1. The clean and modern look.. On MOBILE and on web - Looks great... Have yous een an Eventbrite's STRIPPED OUT mobile version? It looks like a contract of text! All the graphics are gone. 2. The crazy flexibility...

Cons

Best decision we ever made!!

The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

Pros

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

Cons

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

Pros

We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product.

Cons

It would be great to have a rolling window of date availability for ongoing events. Otherwise, the software works great.

Stellar product, stellar support!!!

I have used TicketSpice on events for about a year. When I first signed up, they had not yet launched the 4.0 platform, so all the TicketSpice pages for my first round of events were developed on the 3.0 platform. It was so easy to put together a snazzy event page, with a ton of customizable options. At the time, the only thing I was really missing was logic... And I found out at my event that...

Pros

Flexibility, ease of use, packed with features, low cost, turnkey solution... To put it succinctly, I like EVERYTHING about this software.

Cons

Ummm.... <*crickets*>...

TicketSpice is amazing

One year, we decided to use another ticker service and it was a disaster. Never again!

Pros

Anything that I would want to produce online tickets has been implemented by TicketSpice. The thought and care is outstanding! Anytime I need assistance, support is ready to help. I have peace of mind as our events are about to happen to know that I will have an up-to-date back end data available as well have the ability to communicate with users who have an issue!

Cons

Personally, NOTHING. As I stated earlier, the team at TicketSpice continue to improve this product.

Not only an affordable service but a dream to work with

Pros

Everything about Ticketspice has been great. The website configuration was absurdly easy. Configuring the auto deposit was easy. And the check in software was absurdly easy to use. The few times I did have questions the customer support answered the questions pretty fast as well.

Cons

My only complaint about Ticketspice is that they do not support Android. Once they have an Android app I do not know what they will be able to do to improve their service.

Thank you, TicketSpice!

We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free.

Pros

The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

Cons

The only real con for us was some limitations with reporting. It would have also been nice to do a test run of the app in action (scanning tickets, etc) with a test ticket - versus having to use real tickets for testing our phones, etc.

No ticketed events without TicketSpice

As a start up, we needed to ticket events in a cost effective manner, that still made us look professional with a platform that is user friendly for nonprogrammer types. Ticket Spice was the perfect answer for us. As long as I'm at the helm of our production company, I will never use another platform to ticket source our events.

Pros

The ease of putting together ticketing for a simple event to the most complicated, professional looking results, and helpful, timely customer service.

Cons

The only con I can think of is online customer service is offline on the weekends/Sundays. Sometimes that's when I'm working on the platform. But their online resources to find your own answers is really helpful sometimes negating the need to speak with someone directly!

Good find!

Everything was great. Customer service stayed up to date on the process of project and being on hands with helping when needed.

Pros

I like the fact that it's free to use but charges per ticket, which isn't a lot at all.

Cons

I didn't like that I had to set everything up and EVERYTHING wasn't automated...but that's just the millennial in me talking. It would be a cool feature to speak or scan everything you wanted and it automatically created the tickets for you.

Works wonderful for my events & the customer service team is hands down AMAZING!

I was very hesitant on using any type of event software, so I did a ton of trial and error with other free-trial software options and did my fair share of research prior to committing to purchasing anything. The customer service team has been awesome - all of the representatives are extremely kind, helpful and are all very knowledgeable on anything I have questions on!

Pros

User friendly; fool-proof; inexpensive; customer service is A+!

Cons

Nothing now - confusing at first getting to understand setup but overall its amazing and super easy to use!

best ticketing app around!

This is the 11th year of my event and I've used a wide range of ticketing software over the years. From eventbrite - to my own custom ticketing system I coded for Wordpress. I've tried quite a few ticketing options, and Ticketspice has been by far my best experience. It's easy to customize, and offers just about all the features I need! Whether I want to add on to an original order and automatically charging the customers credit card, update my ticket landing page, export reports or check-in with the Ticketspice app - it's been a delight. And... customer service is very responsive!

Cons

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Saved time and money.

Pros

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

Cons

We had a weird glitch, which could be totally unrelated but it would add a random amount of drinks to some tickets. Easy to refund though so not a big deal. Of 200+ registrants, only 5 people had this.