Zoho SalesIQ Logo

Zoho SalesIQ

Discover the future of customer engagement

Zoho SalesIQ Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.26/10

See full reviews by rating

Good customer experience and good agent experience. The tool has been getting better with the availability of new features.
SalesIQ is definitely one of the best live chat product you can find on the market right now. It is a powerful tool to build a great multi-channel system (especially using with Zoho CRM).
A few of our international customers had trouble using the live chat consistently, but this might be the issue of their internet instead of Sales IQ platform.
Chats sometimes come in without notification which may result in failure to respond to some chats.

Zoho SalesIQ users...

Pure Chat-logocaret

Pure Chat

Hey Oliver-logocaret

Hey Oliver

Bevy-logocaret

Bevy

How would you rate Zoho SalesIQ?

Daniel S.

Co Founder, Head of Marketing

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Works awesome for basic chat and integrates with CRM

Transcript

Daniel: Hey, I'm Daniel. I'm a Product Marketing Manager in the SAS industry, and I give Zoho SalesIQ...

Well Designed but Unreliable

Transcript

Jeremy M.: My name is Jeremy. I'm an operations manager in the education technology industry. And I give...

Great scalable system

We are very happy with SalezIQ, we were able to get in touch with our audience with this tool, help them resolve their questions and improve sales by 30%..

Pros

The option to scale up or down. We use it for seasonal events where we can choose to get the premium features for a few months and then switch back to the free version for the year of the year.

Cons

The configuration with our sites were a bit difficult, especially with wordpress.

Good tool for customer support & lead generation

Pros

The tool delivers what it says it offers. Good customer experience and good agent experience. The tool has been getting better with the availability of new features The support team at salesiq is quite responsive.

Cons

It is not very customizable, to a larger extent you can only use what is offered to you by the tool.

Simple and Effective

Pros

like how easy it is to integrate it with your website. The analytics that is sent to you to disclose patterns The tracking and the automations like bots and smart triggers

Cons

What do I dislike. I have not been displeased to be honest. There are no cons for me or for my application of this software.

Great tool to convert customers!!

Pros

The tool allow you to track customer visits to your website as well as converting new prospects. Making it easy for customers to chat with you will definitely make this worthwhile!!

Cons

Hardly any negatives with this tool! It easily connects with other Zoho Apps as well, making it great to track KPIs.

Chat made the way it must be!!

Pros

You can integrate this tool into your website to always help your customers real-time whenever they need you.

Cons

Sometimes the code that is shown for the integrations does not work as expected and you must contact provider's technical support so they can fix it an provide a new one for you.

It is excellent to know who are visiting your page.

Pros

I like to know the time a user spends in a section of my website. It's interesting because you can see that person's interest and offer help.

Cons

I dont have nothing to complaint about. I always see improvements. Maybe the price can be a little better but what they offer, it's worth it.

Great software for our online Chat

Pros

Easy to install and set up in the same day.

Cons

nothing the program does what we need it to do on a consistent basis.

Identifying my visits

Pros

Zoho Salesiq allows me to know who is on my site, I can identify those who return and realize if they are investigating my business or are interested in doing business.

Cons

I think the cost should be for user packages, maybe that will help improve the purchase of small companies.

Lovely collection of features

Pros

I like Sales IQ as it is more than live chat. It allows you to get all sorts of data on your website users including their location, the number of times they have visited before and the time spent on the website. You can then use these factors to calculate how valuable the customer is likely to be. There is also a useful tool for prioritizing them. I really like the dashboard that displays the info as it is beautifully designed, plus when visitors come to your website and click chat to speak to you, the dashboard rings just like a telephone! It's also very easy to set up - you just copy and paste some code above your website’s body tag.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Some of these services I have tried in the past slowed down the website, but SalesIQ is nice and fast.

Simple implementation. CRM Integration. Valuable insight.

Zoho SalesIQ has provided an elevated chat experience for our prospective customers and sales team.

Pros

Being able to automatically push chats into our CRM (ZohoCRM) as leads is just one helpful feature of Zoho Sales IQ. We are also able to see correlation between chats, pages visited, and user behavior. It provides reliable data to us and a positive user experience to our customers.

Cons

I wish there were more powerful reporting tools. The daily reports tell things like top referral sources, page visited--things about visitor behavior. It would be great to be able to view that over time within Zoho SalesIQ.

Easy to use tool that provides useful information

Website and visitor behavior tracking, chat feature, and automated alerts.

Pros

The tool is easy to customize with different timer parameters and settings to best track the visitors on your site. Lead scoring is easy to setup and track.

Cons

The ZOHO products are harder to connect than is necessary. When setting everything up, you'll want a good road map from the beginning because it can become very tedious to make changes to your system once everything is in motion.

Excellent program to chat with our customers

Pros

The option to integrate it into our website is excellent, very easy to integrate and the system provides a code to do it yourself.

Cons

If you make any change to the domain name, the code does not take the changes and must be modified manually.

Live Chat is Quick, Easy to Use and Great for Lead Generation

The scheduling makes it easy to manage the system and user requests are easy to fulfill. It integrates well with Zoho CRM.

Pros

I liked the quickness you can check out what pages you customers are viewing and what page source referred them to your site like Google Ads or organic search. It allows you to trigger them and after giving some value, you can convert them into leads.

Cons

The software might be improved to not interrupt other functionality on the site. For example the chatbox popped up and stopped someone from filling out a pop-up contact form, although it might be rare this would happen.

Good application to answer client queries through a live chat and keep track on website visitors.

Pros

We can easily embed zoho sales iq widget in our site and interact with our live visitors. Through Zoho sales iq panel we can keep track on our site visitors, we can check information about the browser they are using to browse our site, duration they are staying on our site etc.Overall its a good software.

Cons

This is a good software. The only issue with this is sometimes the chat session initiated by the visitor does not properly show on user screen. Like the option of accept chat sometimes cause issue rest all things are good with this software.

easy as 123

Very good has brought in new accounts

Pros

Easy to use and very reliable. Have been using the software for over a year

Cons

needs a little more functionality but overall the system does what it was designed for

Learning to improve customer service

Close visites monitoring, better customer service.

Pros

It is excellent for a very complete detail of the visitors. Know their origin, the time they dedicate to the site, great. By offering help you realize that you can improve your website content according to the visitors needs.

Cons

I think that the least I can like is that time is not enough to take advantage of all the features that this software have.

Perfect for Webite Chat

If you are looking for a simple chat box to put on your website for ease of the user, it works great. Easy to implement that portion. Not so sold on their customer service.

Pros

We implemented Zoho to add chat to our website. We tried out the paid version with the bot, but was a little complicated to set up so went to the free version. It fulfills the need and never crashes.

Cons

It would be great if the bot was a little easier to set up. When I asked customer service about helping they wanted to recommend me to their help page and never really would help me themselves.

Easy to use and accurate

Great positive experience with SalesIQ, I already started to recommend it to a couple of entrepreneurs...

Pros

The best part of SalesIQ is the easiness in implementing it on different websites and having one and only one app to manage them all! The personalization of the chat is easy and good looking...Everything is perfect!

Cons

The only thing that could be done better is the registering of a chat user directly into the Zoho CRM database. And maybe also a better identification of a visitor depending on the website he is visiting.

Well Designed but Unreliable

SalesIQ has been useful to keep connected with our current customers and help them use the product in real-time. However the unreliability in connection issues has made it difficult to rely on this product.

Pros

The design is simple and easy to use. We have 3 operators who have never felt this product is confusing in its functionality. I also like its integration with Zoho Desk, where tickets are created automatically.

Cons

We've had serious connection issues. Our widget appears offline to customers when operators are online and not idle. Chats have come in without notification and been labeled as "missed" but over 30 minutes later. I once watched messages previously

Great customer service!

Pros

Customer service was exceptional. I am very pleased with the response time when I presented my issue.

Cons

I would have liked to receive more notifications of renewal and perhaps once my account went silent (no activity) for a long period, it would have been great to receive a phone call at the business to inform the correct parties of the paid platform that went without use.

Live Chat

Pros

I like that this is a cheap solution for live chat. It is easy to setup in wordpress and get it going.

Cons

I never use half of the features. Most times I do not see an alert pop up when someone is trying to communicate with us...I get an email to my junk mail a half hour later saying that I missed a chat.

Create sale opportunities and get more sales

Pros

we can easily create sale opportunities and forward them to the management and they can engage with the client and loop in the technical team to provide demo and close a deal.

Cons

even though it is a cheap solution, we had to move to another option as we required more insights and visibility and making everything process-oriented to do more than just create leads and do everything using the other tools.

Great way to connect with your customers

Never had any customer complaints and Zoho is always friendly when I contact them with my questions and concerns.

Pros

Great software and has lots of great features so you can connect with your customers. My customers are always pleased with their chat experience and I appreciate the Sales IQ Product

Cons

The only thing I would change for the software is to have a video option where the user can video chat directly with the chat representative and also share their screen

the best sofware to know your visitors

Pros

It is excellent to know which country you are visiting and which section shows the most interest. You can also identify those who return.

Cons

I would like the mobile application to have a better way of tracking visitors. Better notification Sometimes I do not realize that there are visitors.

Identify your visitors

Pros

With Zoho Salesiq I can identify my visitors and potential clients of my website. It helps me improve the quality of my service.

Cons

I would like the price to be a little more flexible, considering that there are small companies that would like to implement these types of services to grow