Livestorm Logo

Livestorm

Engage your audience with better video communication

Livestorm Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.11/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

My overall experience with Livestorm is great and I really appreciate its easy of use. I think it's a great solution for those companies interested in hosting webinars for their audiences.

LE

Lama E.

Attendees of our events had such positive feedback on the quality and ease of use of the tool. They knew where everything was to engage well with the tool.

AH

Alexandra H.

Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

CS

Craig S.

Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem.

HT

Hanna T.

The user is forced to an external survey which loses 100% of the user tracking data making the follow up very weak. If the tool is to be used in any way to drive biz dev, this is likely a bad option.

FS

Fred S.

We would never concider other platform unless we will get out of the participants limit. It's a pity that it has limited participants and the limit is too low (1000 max).

AD

WebinarJam-logocaret
+ 2

WebinarJam

Compare both
How would you rate Livestorm?

Excellent alternative to zoom!

Transcript

Eran Bucai: My name is Eran. I'm the CEO of my own digital marketing company building websites, and I...

Livestorm this is a good product with excellent connectivity capabilities.

Thanks to this platform, we've been able to include viewers from all around the world in our live broadcasts. Thank you to the Livestorm crew, who I'm sure are doing their best to keep everything up and running during this difficult moment in the globe.

Pros

I appreciate that this application may be used for a variety of meeting formats, including standard video conferences, webinars, virtual events, and even fully automated webinars. With Livestorm, you don't have to juggle several tools. You can perform all of your marketing from a single dashboard, making it easier. There is no clutter in the user interface. It's easy to use and I enjoy it. I also like the opportunity to make meetings and events more engaging by including tools like chat, surveys, guest speakers/presenters, and Q&A. These tools may add a lot of oomph to your event.

Cons

For the hosts/guest speakers of a webinar, it would be excellent to have a private chat tool that allows them to discuss which questions they should respond to live and which they should address off-line.

Best live event platform out there

Honestly incredible. I love the platform, really like the whole vibe of the company and the people I got a chance to work with from Livestorm were kind and patient.

Pros

Livestorm is easy to use, easy to integrate with our tech stack, and support is probably the best I've seen on any SaaS tool that I use.

Cons

There are some missing features, but nothing major. Currently we're mostly doing webinars and other live events and it is great for that. Some advanced features like splitting the audio recording will be nice, smoother integration with HubSpot (we use Zapier now) would be nice. But these are pretty small things.

Experiencing the difference with Livestorm.

It was good getting to know a more sofisticated page rather than Zoom and the classic ones.

Pros

That it had e personal page to sign in during enrollment.

Cons

It seemed to me that it was anticipating a lot of Integration from my end because It was micromanaging a lot of steps during enrollment.

DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!

- It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP...

Pros

The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

Cons

This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY! Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!! ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

Hi Hanna, We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending. Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize...

Perfect Webinar platform

We use livestorm in a daily case. Producing live-webinars works fine. Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works. A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

Pros

It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

Cons

The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed. It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

My ultimate savor "Livestorm"

Overall experience was just great, i did let go of Tencent and Zoom and used this ultimate savor.

Pros

You can easily set up webinars, and the interface is quite user-friendly. After our amazing "Speakout8" competion held on Livestorm I can assure  You also get a beautiful  interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions.

Cons

There is a common registration page for all events, which we would like to change or remove from time to time. What is apparent for the managers versus the moderators versus the speakers versus the spectators is not always understandable.

Une divine surprise

Dans cette période de confinement, l'organisation de conférence de type Webinar est une solution très appréciée. Résidant en Nouvelle-Calédonie, donc forcément un peu isolé, la plateforme permet d'échanger avec le monde entier.

Pros

L'ergonomie générale de la solution. La couverture des configurations techniques des utilisateurs (navigateur, OS, etc.) La qualité des statistiques avant l'évènement et surtout après l'évènement

Cons

La sensibilité de la plateforme au débit Internet des participants. La sensibilité de l'usage sur le support de certains Smartphone.

President

Very happy with the whole experience starting from the online help or sale meeting we had through pursase and use.

Pros

How easy it was to deploy and use and this is appreciated as some of our staff using it are not native speakers of English therefore being "intuitive" is very appreciated.

Cons

Sorry I can not think of any, the software has preformed beyond expectations

Un très bon outil de webinaire, simple et complet !

C'est une très bon outil de webinaire, que je recommande autour de moi !

Pros

L'interface du logiciel est simple, la création d'un évènement est intuitive et il y a des fonctionnalités utiles, pas de superflu.

Cons

La perte des données et des enregistrements lorsque l'on n'est pas un abonné en continu...

Livestorm

Pros

It's easy for beginners and really easy to interact with others during a live stream. Easy registration set up. I suggest upgrading to premium for optimal use.

Cons

I wish they offered a private chat for speakers to directly message others.

Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found

It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

Pros

For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

Livestorm fills the gaps

The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Pros

I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Cons

There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

Professional and engaging!

Pros

We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and...

Cons

The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback. The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close. The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads. I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!

I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Pros

I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface INTEGRATIONS!!! Great Graphic Design Editing and saving is easy Making webinars and changing them is easy Great landing page Great webinar room Call in options and file downloads chat option poll option private questions option Screen share automatic recording the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE great customizable questionnaire for signing up Customizable send emails Incredible customer service always present Great audience filtering Easy export of audience data I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Cons

The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :) Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this. Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :) Best, Elif and the Livestorm team

An intuitive, cost-effective platform with great customer support

It has been so much less stressful to hold webinars, and has encouraged us as an organisation to set up and carry out more.

Pros

It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before It has great integration options It's easy for speakers to access, and it's easy to make people speakers during a webinar It has all the tracking options you would expect to get with a webinar platform It's a cost of the price of the webinar platform we were using Customer support is excellent

Cons

It would be nice to have a private chat function for the hosts/guest speakers during a webinar - this would allow the hosts/guest speakers to discuss which questions to answer live, which to take off-line, and what order to go through them

Intuitive tooling that works very well for global webinars

The overall experience has been really good and we've had many compliments from over the world. The software is easy to use and as people do not need to download a separate programme makes it accessible.

Pros

It is easy to set up webinars, very intuitive and provides you with a nice data dashboard to directly understand the success of your webinar. Livestorm keeps innovating and improving, and listens to the feedback of their customers. Also, a big plus for us is that Livestorm is GDPR compliant.

Cons

It is a browser software, meaning that it is more susceptible to the internet connection of the speakers. On the other hand, we have not had any speaker (unless there internet was completely down) not being able to finish their presentation. A simple page refresh usually does the trick, but it can of course impact the user experience when speakers drop off.

Livestorm for Webinars

Pros

We have used Livestorm for webinars since we were spun out from another company (who use GoToWebinar) and it has been great! We run multiple webinars a month using the platform. We like that no client/downloads are required to view or host webinars and use the "company page" on our website as a way to serve up recorded webinars on-demand and be able to capture viewers details to feed our sales process (which you obviously don't get with Youtube alone). We also like that you can add speaker bios into the platform, there are many other platforms to host these, but none that are integrated with the whole webinar experience. Finally, the whole UI/experience can be branded more deeply than other platforms making for a more seamless experience for attendees

Cons

We recently ran a 16 hour virtual conference which we had wanted to record but were unable to record more than 2 hours with Livestorm. We ended up using Zoom because of this single limitation, which was a real shame as there are many things about the zoom platform that are worse than Livestorm (managing permissions to mention one!)

Prise en main très facile

Livestorm nous a facilité l'organisation de webinars, la programmation des emails est très facile et il est possible de les modifier. Nous nous servons aussi de livestorm pour nos webinars "à blanc" permettant ainsi à nos animateurs de s'entraîner en live avant l'évènement. A notre avis, le point d'amélioration serait la personnalisation du graphisme. Quant au webinar, nous sommes satisfaits et nous n'utilisons que des présentations power-point pour le moment.

Pros

Livestorm ne nécessite pas de plugin pour l'installation, il est facile d'utilisation et le service après-vente est très réactif. Nous n'avons eu aucun souci pour l'instant lors de nos webinars qui se sont très bien déroulés.

Cons

Les quelques points faibles actuels sont la personnalisation de l'interface, le choix n'est pas très large, 2 couleurs principales pour le visuel notamment et pas de choix pour positionner son logo. Livestorm s'est amélioré récemment en permettant d'insérer un fond d'écran derrière l'animateur, nous serions ravis que ce fond d'écran puisse être personnalisé avec les couleurs de notre entreprise (prochaine évolution je l'espère).

Showing original review in French. See translation

Intuitive, high-quality next-gen webinar platform

Pros

Livestorm is easy to set up. There's loads of functionality for hosts in the back end but fundamentally it's the quality of the videos and the ability for team members/hosts to "direct" a webinar, selecting which speakers to go full screen, when slides should go full screen, sharing video etc.

Cons

There are a few simple things like a post-webinar survey that, while possible, needs a little more technical ability. I haven't really used the automation capabilities but I imagine once I try to we will be able to do things like this easily.

Our Go To Webinar Software

We run a face to face training company. We couldnt train face to face anymore so it enable us continue to provide services in the current new norm. In the future we will be able to use it as an extension to our physical sessions too.

Pros

An abundance of included features over and above the competition, no additional 'add-ons', were not fans of the 'Ryanair' menu type software services we just want it to include stuff. Simple user interface and good analytics integrations and analytics

Cons

The support isn't instantly available if you have on the spot issues, but we have only had a need for this once in 6 months. The Current customization and design to white label are a little limited, as is the ability to shift and size broadcast windows to suit

Go for it, cocorico !

I can really promote my business to a large panel of people, there is no download needed for the users, there is a unique and personal link for acces to the room for each attendee so i'ts safe ! I will also implement my livestorm page to my website with the program of my online meetings, I'ts very practical,

Pros

The fact that with livestorm my compagny LET'S DRINK SAS can reach people whom not attempted beacause they left their contact information during the inscription process, so I can re-schedule.

Cons

sometimes there is beugs, but they fixed it fast

Webinar platform that saves you a lot of time

Until now I had a very good experience. All of my webinars worked fine - no interruptions. We use it in the team and all the team members didn't have problems to get used to the platform. Reports are fine as you can see who attended and what questions were asked.

Pros

Livestorm is easy to use. You can setup a webinar in a few minutes and then it does all the hard work for you: registration page, registration confirmation, reminder for the webinar and it sends also the information about the replay of the webinar. You can customize the registration page and also the eMails. The webinar room is easy to use for hosts and also participants, as no software installation is required.

Cons

Guest speakers need use the right Browser (Google Chrome) to go on stage. Sometimes the platform has little stability problems but this often depends on the bandwidth of your internet connection. A custom background for your video would be very nice. Perhaps this comes in a later update.

Livestorm for Live Webinars

We and our users liked a lot, useful and a foundation for us on this situation

Pros

This software fits with the way we wanted to broadcast our courses, easy to use, and great user experience. Clean and intuitive.

Cons

We need private rooms to create the team´s exercises

I can't broadcast without this S/W

- I am a live broadcaster and presenter and I usually proceed a webinar 4 ~ 5 times per month. Before livestorm, I used Clickmeeting and Webex but these were not suitable for me. Finally I found Livestorm, I'm very satisfied about this. I will use this constantly if something more gorgeous S/W than Livestorm won't appear.

Pros

- easy to user, especially making registration page and managing attendees - powerful function such as Q&A, Survey, Media & Screen sharing - cheap price

Cons

- While I am broadcasting, I can't adjust my screen size(Camera view). I hope that this will be fixed in the future. - limited customization in design function on registration page

It would be great if you...

We have manage to continue with our events, and led us to new options.

Pros

It´s a more complete solution for webinars and online events, analitics. fast respond of help center. friendly to use.

Cons

Lack of : Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling. it would be great to share ppts within the webinar room.... and not just pdf and video files...