Livestorm Logo

Engage your audience with better video communication

Livestorm Reviews

Suggested alternatives

webinargeek
streamgo
cvent-event-management

My overall experience with Livestorm is great and I really appreciate its easy of use. I think it's a great solution for those companies interested in hosting webinars for their audiences.
Attendees of our events had such positive feedback on the quality and ease of use of the tool. They knew where everything was to engage well with the tool.
Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem.
The user is forced to an external survey which loses 100% of the user tracking data making the follow up very weak. If the tool is to be used in any way to drive biz dev, this is likely a bad option.
We would never concider other platform unless we will get out of the participants limit. It's a pity that it has limited participants and the limit is too low (1000 max).

Kate B.

Head of Content

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Wonderful for Webinars, Less Great for Bigger Events

Transcript

Kate: Hi, I'm Kate. I'm a content marketing manager, and I would rate Livestorm four out of five stars....

Eran B.

Entrepreneur

Information Services, self-employed

Excellent alternative to zoom!

Transcript

Eran Bucai: My name is Eran. I'm the CEO of my own digital marketing company building websites, and I...

Eran B.

E-Learning, self-employed

Excellent alternative to zoom!

Excellent experience. I do know the recording of the meeting is a feature currently in beta, so looking forward to it. The video quality is awesome. The software is easy to use and requires no download. I found the webinar set up process a bit confusing, but didn't take long to figure out.

Pros

Livestorm is a great replacement for zoom. I recently had issues with zoom so had to look for an alternative. With Livestorm, I was able to have video sessions with clients and business partners without them having to download anything. The webinar feature is free if you do webinar under 20 minutes, which is also great for me, as it forces me to do short webinars which I prefer to figure out the process of.

Cons

Only missing feature for me is the ability to record the meeting so I can upload to Youtube or elsewhere if I wanted to.

FP

Fernando P.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Livestorm for Live Webinars

We and our users liked a lot, useful and a foundation for us on this situation

Pros

This software fits with the way we wanted to broadcast our courses, easy to use, and great user experience. Clean and intuitive.

Cons

We need private rooms to create the team´s exercises

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

The system failed 2 hours before my webinar and they did nothing except to say sorry

A horrible night mare

Pros

Ease of use, efficient reporting system..

Cons

the software crashed 2 hours before the event. disaster

Hi there, We indeed experienced two down times of a bit over 1 hour each in April. This was due to the increase of usage we've been seeing due to Covid-19. We had made a few updates to try and support this traffic, but it wasn't enough. We course-corrected since and are continuously improving the stability of the platform. This is a long lasting effort from the team. Down times are very unfortunate...

MK

Melissa K.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Great web platform for webinar events!

Running our events through this platform has helped us continue to build our relationship and trust with our clients.

Pros

The software is easy to use and requires no downloads. This is key for our clients who attend our events. With other software platforms, downloads are often necessary for it to function and many of our clients do not have these admin rights on their PCs. As the admin for this software I could not believe how well integrated everything was, Livestorm thought of almost everything you could need to seamlessly and professionally run webinar events. The event analytics are at your fingers tips evaluation.

Cons

As we began to use the software we identified some improvements that could be made. These recommendations were made to Livestorm and implemented in short order. At this time I have no complaints!

CK

Cassie K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Technology that enables the process

Livestorm has been amazing. We are an IT company, who wanted to promote our knowledge via webinars. We had never done webinars before so it was a steep learning curve. We chose Livestorm because it had a modern interface, and because it was easy to learn, and also the technology automated the process of successful webinars - ie creating emails, automated branding.

Pros

Ease of use, automation of process, lots of documentation. No plug ins.

Cons

There really isnt anything we dont like about this software.

AW

Andy W.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Makes all of our webinars easy

We finally found webinar software that gives us the interaction tools and the quality of video that we were looking for!

Pros

Easy to use, a few quirks in setting up, but fine once we got started. The whole team uses it across the globe for weekly webinars with customers. Good quality video and good interaction tools.

Cons

Registration for attendees could be streamlined just a little.

AS

Aron S.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Livestorm is the one.

Perfect. Great product and remarkably responsive team.

Pros

We were using Zoom and Adobe Connect for webinars and meetings. We switched to Livestorm and haven’t looked back. The best part of Livestorm is how well it always works. No glitches, nothing to figure out how to fix. And when we have had a question for support, they’re amazingly fast.

Cons

No cons at all. Livestorm has done everything we need it to do.

AG

Aaron G.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

LiveStorm review

Pros

Easy to set up and manage multiple events. We deliver our own webinars plus webinars for clients. With up to 6 video streams we can have panels which have been great. We can also profile the panelists (guest speakers) on the registration page which is nice. Our clients also really appreciate the user data we can given them afterwards using the analytics and data export functions of LiveStorm.

Cons

The support hours are slightly different to Australian business hours. Although there online user guides are very comprehensive.

JD

Julia D.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Love the Tool!

Livestorm gives me the opportunity to offer a new service to my clients through the webinars. At the same time, I save valuable time.

Pros

You can easily customize your webinars and host weekly events. The content and knowledge base helps a lot and it's fun to test new options.

Cons

It would be great to include the recording after a webinar directly in the email sequence. And I would love to see the results of a poll in the sessions overview.

Kate B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Wonderful for Webinars, Less Great for Bigger Events

It's fantastic for webinars. We host a few webinars a month in Livestorm and it's easy to use and affordable. Best solution for such a simple use case.

Pros

Livestorm is affordable and intuitive and it's probably my favorite introductory software for webinars. It's so easy for people on your team to use and it automates your event communications and allows you to have webinars available on-demand as well.

Cons

There are some features that I know are features but feel like bugs. For example, when you use the event automation to play videos in succession, there's an issue where it'll play two audio feeds simultaneously so it sounds like an echo. And also, if someone joins partway through a session, the video feed will start from the beginning but the chat feed is in real time so it's not synced up.

UW

Udo W.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Webinar platform that saves you a lot of time

Until now I had a very good experience. All of my webinars worked fine - no interruptions. We use it in the team and all the team members didn't have problems to get used to the platform. Reports are fine as you can see who attended and what questions were asked.

Pros

Livestorm is easy to use. You can setup a webinar in a few minutes and then it does all the hard work for you: registration page, registration confirmation, reminder for the webinar and it sends also the information about the replay of the webinar. You can customize the registration page and also the eMails. The webinar room is easy to use for hosts and also participants, as no software installation is required.

Cons

Guest speakers need use the right Browser (Google Chrome) to go on stage. Sometimes the platform has little stability problems but this often depends on the bandwidth of your internet connection. A custom background for your video would be very nice. Perhaps this comes in a later update.

JD

Josseline D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Livestorm or how to organize a webinar with peace of mind

Very good experience with Livestorm to organize an online training: simplicity and efficiency in the use for the participants as well as for the preparers of the event, with the possibility to collect interesting statistical data compared to other software of the kind. I highly recommend this service!

Pros

-Easy to use for administrators, speakers and participants ; -No technical problems found during our webinar which hosted almost 200 participants with 6 speakers and 3 technicians ; -This service will be gladly used for our future online events ; -Ease of obtaining analytical results for the company and ergonomic comfort

Cons

-Some analytical results difficult to obtain (e.g. participants by city) -Some technical problems encountered with some speakers in preparation of a webinar

CS

Craig S.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

The perceived hard, made Easy with Livestorm

The experience has been and on the few occasions we had some issues, the Livestorm customer care Team was prompt in resolving the issue and showing us how best to get the most out of the platform

Pros

At Highlight, we need a platform to deliver Customer facing webinars that was easy to use, easy to setup and most importantly delivered quality webinars at a touch of the button. Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

Cons

There is nothing I can find fault with Livestorm.

AH

Alexander H.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

Livestorm: Partnerships & progress

We realise that in a proper partnership with Livestorm we will be able together to cross pollinate your product across our vast network of industry and corporate connections.

Pros

The Livestorm software is beneficial for our Council members spread across a huge regional and remote region of Australia, for connecting with national and international First Nation communities.

Cons

The main feature we are seeking is the capacity as an Administrator to, with consent, mute a participants microphone or camera depending on what is happening on their side. We would also really appreciate the capacity to upload documents direct into the Meeting room chat area, not just public facing Dropbox etc.

la

laura a.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Easy e smarter webinar

I made 10 webinars in the last 15 days and I am very satisfied

Pros

This is very easy to use, I like the customization and i can integrate it with a lot of app

Cons

I don't like that only 6 people can stay together on the room. I'd like to have at least 10 people together, and i'd like to have the name in the windows of all the contributors as Zoom

HS

Hannah S.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great Webinar software that's easy to use

We really enjoy using the platform and have every intention to continue using it into the future for our upcoming live and on-demand video events.

Pros

I like the interactivity that the platform allows. We use the chat and polls section very successfully and get great interaction from our attendees. The landing page setup and automated emails makes setting up your webinars really easy.

Cons

We integrated the Livestorm platform with our HubSpot CRM and while the setup process is simple and easy using the API, the ability to define the information transferred into HubSpot onto the contact record is limited to one section and only allows the webinar name to be input into HubSpot. The ability to choose the field to be populated and with what information would be helpful.

JO

Jennifer O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!

I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Pros

I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface INTEGRATIONS!!! Great Graphic Design Editing and saving is easy Making webinars and changing them is easy Great landing page Great webinar room Call in options and file downloads chat option poll option private questions option Screen share automatic recording the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE great customizable questionnaire for signing up Customizable send emails Incredible customer service always present Great audience filtering Easy export of audience data I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Cons

The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :) Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this. Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :) Best, Elif and the Livestorm team

nv

nicolas v.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Livestorm helped my business

Pros

The interface that is very easy to use, the fact that it's French (Cocorico), and the quick update they add to the product, it's getting better every week! The fact that people don't have to get an account or download anything

Cons

The fact that people cannot raise hands to talk, and that I cannot set up a mail automation for reunion instantanées

JL

Jessie L.

For ongoing development, support, and easy functionality, it can't be beat.

We found Livestorm on a whim as we were exploring different webinar tools. The good: AMAZING customer service. Their team is located in France, but that hasn't impacted us negatively at all as an America-based business. They're very helpful and super responsive. Easy landing pages and instant emails. That was the biggest selling point for us. I don't have to create a new landing page for each...

Cons

Hi Jessie, Thanks for your kind review! Since your post, we have made great improvements to the quality of the replays on Livestorm. It now records in 720p for everyone by default, and we're running tests to support 1080p recordings too. This should drastically improve the quality of replays in general! Also, as a side note: replays are directly impacted by the quality of the live connection, so we always advise our customers to double check the quality of their internet connection before going live. Happy webinars ¿ Thibaut & The Livestorm Team

PP

Pedro P.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Why Livestorm

We are a very small yachting school engaged with the sea. In this pandemic moment we focused on digital webinars with guest speakers to our current and past trainees. Meaning we reached 922 registrants in one event... almost 1000. In all the sessions everything went OK, no issues, no problems. Lots of questions, immediate replies... Just great! Auto recordings are a must!

Pros

What I liked the most was the ease of configuration and the possibility to have 1000 users connected with a fair price. Auto recording!

Cons

The export function it's not online it's a request to receive an email with an export, that makes me lose some time waiting for the email... other than that... all is great.

MC

Mariano C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 employees

Awesome Broadcast

Amazing Experience with this software. We have to but the full full live attenders, No delay on the webinar, Team members very clear to use and to register.

Pros

The less delay on the live webinar! the payment method

Cons

The reports, i don´t know how to have it in my inbox!

AH

Adam H.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Amazing customer service. Dead simple platform that is loved by our customers.

It allows us to create live webcasts that feature experts from our community in a way that connects them with more people and drives real value to both parties.

Pros

It's so easy to setup and is basically on autopilot to the event. I love the landing pages (they convert like crazy), the emails are beautiful, and the reminders are perfect. It's got the right amount of customizations and just about anyone can learn to use it quickly. Our customers have been delighted with the experience - the video is stream is smooth, audio is clear, and chat/polls/questions works perfect. It's also very affordable compared to other products.

Cons

Right now it has a limited capacity of 500 attendees and we'd like to host more. I understand they're working on it, so it's not that big of an issue. At times I wish the emails were a bit more flexible, but we could always build our own to supplement.

Hi Adam, Thibaut here from Livestorm. It's been a while since you left your review, but I just wanted to chime in and let you know we've recently upgraded the limitation of 500 live attendees and now support 1,000. We also added on-demand webinars which you may like for your use case (it's a favorite for some of our customers in the education space). Thanks for your brilliant review! Best, Thibaut

BM

Brandon M.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Just Works (without downloads!) and has Amazing Support,

With LiveStorm we are able to reach out to hundreds of customers at once and do live training. The live questions and the ability to have multiple admins on a meeting make it a great solution. It is built for the way the internet should work (seamlessly) and it does that job amazingly well.

Pros

There is no need for attendees to download software - it just starts working. Attendees love to be a part of the conversation. The small issues I have had have been responded to quickly and professionally by the support team. There is excellent communication.

Cons

Occasionally a user will have to refresh when video feeds switch so that their feed stays updated.

Corey H.

11-50 employees

Livestorm is the only webinar platform I trust. Best experience so far with webinar software.

Peace of mind. Most successful webinar to date. Ease of use. All the features and functions we want.

Pros

The process as a whole is very well rounded. Customer rep does a great job of making sure you're all setup and ready to go for your first webinar, learning the system (which is very simple), making sure to take care of any and all questions promptly. You can tell they care. When we had problems with other webinar software, we wouldn't get a response for days, and then would get a vague response with...

GC

Giacomo C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Very usefull and easy to use.

Pros

This software is quite easy to use both for us who manage events and for users. The interface is clear and all information can be find quickly. Customer support is always ready to help and find solutions. It is very versatile and is suitable for both short and very complex events. The integrations with other different software are really useful

Cons

Maybe some little features are missing (but which software doesn't need some extra features) , but this is very well compensate by the develop team that is always ready to listen to the advices, that as customers, we tell them. Furthermore, there are constant updates that make the platform more and more complete.