Forms On Fire Reviews

Pros

Our team especially liked the openness of the software programming interface, the associated help files, and the superb customer support whenever we had a question.

CG

Cliff G.

Here I was able to realize all things I need in a nice interface in a very short time. The support is perfect and fast, so I will integrate it in all my software and recommend it my customers.

RR

Rudolf R.

The idea is great and most of all the fact that you can see your work on an app on your phone is super usefull.

Gabriel C.

Cons

Very very poor design and way too much information.

Gabriel C.

We use forms on fire as work intructions/reports of the technicians on site.

We are using Forms on Fire on all our field tablets to gather resident and sampling information.

MS

Manuela S.

Excellent Choice for Mobile Application Development

We are using Forms on Fire to digitise engineering inspection processes in the rail industry.

Pros

- Lots of options for form field types - Lots of flexibility with integrations to other systems and external data connections (G drive etc) - Great usage of offline data storage and gps tracking - Designed in such a way that lots of simple building blocks can be used to create quite sophisticated data entry applications. - Support is great and ver

Cons

- Support is mostly centred around US timezones (we are Australian)

Great app for getting feedback as forms

Pros

- The software is packed with lots of features so that I can get almost any type of data from the user - The elements that can be used in the doc is extensive, and I can build great richer forms

Cons

- There is not freemium model and the pricing seems to high - The knowledge base provides tutorial for the basic level of data. But we need to figure out on out own for more advanced features. - Lots of bugs in the features

Please be sure to sign up for our free training class by sending an email to engage@formsonfire.com. Also, we encourage you to ask support@formsonfire.com about any potential bugs you may be seeing. We pride ourselves on quality software and we would like to understand what you're seeing in this area as soon as possible. Thank you,

Finding it difficult to get setup

Pros

Seems simple to use once it is setup. Customer service is pleasant but the email help is obtuse. Simple terminology would be more helpful.

Cons

Difficult to get started. The help emails are designed for computer geeks. They assume that lay people understand the terms used.

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the honest feedback. Apologies to you for all the techno-speak. Please send an email to support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary 1 hour session with a platform specialist. We'll help you get things moving along. Oh, you may want to also check out our brand new knowledge base on https://support.formsonfire.com. It may be a bit more user friendly. P.S. The team ordered a six pack of your mustards and we thoroughly enjoyed your product, truly you make the best mustards in the world!

Sophisticated yet Simple

I use Forms on Fire to make every day operations of my business more efficient and organized. Linking forms to connectors such as dropbox allowed us to quickly and easily access information in one space. Building forms is fairly simple, but I have gotten stuck a time or two. They have great customer service to help you through these kinks as well.

Pros

Very efficient and simple to learn and apply to operations.

Cons

The software does not really support repeating tables within repeating pages. Hopefully this can be corrected with time. I believe this would be a very strong feature.

Love me some Forms On Fire.

Quick, accurate development, easy to install and use, attentive support makes a mighty nice package!

Pros

Does exactly what we want.

Cons

Nothing. I can find nothing to criticize.

Mike, wait till you see what is planned for this year.

feedback of forms on fire

This is a good App and hope it gets better.

Pros

Its easy to use both on mobile and computer.

Cons

You have to force sync to have it working sometimes.

Lifesaver for our line of work

Lifesaver for what we need.

Pros

I like the pdf that is automatically generated when a user completes a form. It adds a timestamp and geographical location and can easily be emailed to our clients.

Cons

When there are technical difficulties, it's really hard to get in touch with support.

Hi Victoria, Thanks for your honest feedback. Support is available weekdays and you can always call us on +1 425.214.1920 or you can email our support at forms on fire dot com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Very easy to use

Pros

Forms on fire combined all of the information needed to make my job better

Cons

Nothing it’s great koppens construction really easy to use for work

Colin, we are thrilled your job is easier with Forms On Fire. After all, that's the point.

A+ service and customization

Pros

The support from the Forms On Fire team to help find a way to mold their product to fit with our company processes.

Cons

Some solutions could only be accomplished by feeding data through Google sheets, but the compatibility with these outside integrations has been fantastic.

Forms on Fire

Mobile has worked great!

Pros

Ease or use, support, cost, robust/dynamic software

Cons

Maybe just visual - when you are working in the app - with the fields.

Service tech perspective

Capability to create forms in the field instantaneously.

Pros

Having categories and subcategories to tap and go easily.

Cons

Some of the categories don't have all the features needed. For example, the tech sales form doesn't have the ability to choose specific options from a technicians available services. Not having cell service at all locations, could have an offline version.

Nice peace of software

We use forms on fire as work intructions/reports of the technicians on site.

Pros

The software can be customizable. It allows to create the forms directly from your requirement, don't need third parties.

Cons

They are pieces of the software that I haven't yet review. But so far I would say the dashboard could improve.

Very pleased and looking forward to doing more with it in the future

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Customer support is always available to help with any issues.

Cons

Uploads at times need to sync, if not watching close forget to do this

Confusing software

My overall experience with this software was very confusing. It took me way too long to find what I was looking for.

Pros

I really like the concept of this software and I am sure that it can be really helpful for some companies.

Cons

Personally I found this software very confusing. The layout was overwhelming to look at. I think there could be a more organized way and a more sleek layout for the software.

Hello Christina: Sorry for your trouble. The software is packed with features. We have a very comprehensive user manual, did you find that on support.formsonfire.com? We also offer FREE training and if you reach out to our support group, we can get you scheduled at a time convenient to you. I would like to personally help you build your first app, so please ask for Kendall to help you.

Harmony Outdoor Brands

I only use it by Mobil from my iPad and iPhone in the field on a weekly basis.

Pros

The simplicity of using it for reporting, in filed updates, picture uploading. Also all recorded information is there the next time you log-in to that store from previous store visit.

Cons

I have no poor issues to report on FOF. It is much better then A3 that I had with a previous company.

Excellent Platform. Amazing Support.

I built a relatively complex form and workflow for field data gathering, submission, and approval within our company. Using this system, with help from the excellent support staff at FoF, I was able to have a functional app and process for demonstration and use in about 10% of the dedicated time it would have taken me to create a similar system from scratch. The only real problem I had with the system was a lack of documentation on particular function use, at the start of the project. Given the improvements I have seen in the knowledge base, I believe this is on the verge of being a non-issue. Also, in any case where documentation was missing, the staff gave solution suggestions and offered function use cases that might solve the problem I was working on.

Cons

Best form app for inspections

We have implemented Forms on Fire in a number of projects, replacing current workflows that use paper inspection forms. This has allowed us to have multiple users out in the field collecting data and having our reporting automatically generated. The result of this means that we have better data collection and better reporting.

Pros

The level of customization available in the forms and data import/export formats allows for custom forms that can be easily put together and fit into existing data flows.

Cons

Implementing some more advanced functionality can require quite a few steps to accomplish the desired outcome.

Excellent product and support team behind it.

Pros

From the first minute I was introduced to Forms on Fire and the team behind the product, I have been very impressed. The on-boarding process and training during the free trial was fantastic and gave me enough insight to develop a form that I expect can return as much as 20% on weekly data capture. As I got more into the product and discovered the robustness, the more I looked to do. The technical...

Cons

A few things are not as intuitive as I might like, but the great support overcame that. I was looking for a feature to display two columns on the form and they are working on that.

Worthy

I use it for work, saves time and money on printer paper and in and space for printing supplies

Pros

Emailing both self and client on paperwork filled out

Cons

It needs to have a bigger area for signatures

Intuitive and great customer service

The app has a great user-interface and is intuitive. The screen graphics are clear and easy to see. The app will enable our field team to monitor all of our land interests efficiently and offline with a form that integrates tabular data and georeferenced photos. We are still in the development/testing phase with our custom monitoring form but we are confident that we will have the results we expected, having worked with Forms on Fire in the past. Ease of Use will likely be rated a 5 once we have fully completed testing. Forms on Fire sets the bar high for customer service - the staff is extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Thanks again for your review Kathy.

Great solution for our small business

We have been ready to drop close to 100k on software and this option has saved us time and money. The support team is smart and helpful. Great product. We also really appreciate how things are saved on the phone so if there is no reception you have it no matter what.

Pros

Offline functionality and customer support

Cons

Difficult user interface

Team was very attentive to our needs at the time along with ongoing support.

Pros

We were able to customize it to meet our needs of both the developers and the end users. The ability to take a few steps back was important to get the software working they way we wanted it to

Cons

The inability to change the structure of the software once we went too far down the development path.

Hello Terry and thanks for writing. Many of our clients find it easy to change the structure. Please contact support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary session with a platform specialist to help you make the changes you want.

Great product

Overall, without much cell service, can still get a lot of the information uploaded.

Pros

We are able to upload reviews, help streamline very important information into one place, added sales portions recently as well.

Cons

We have yet to use this for all of sales. Map updates would be great.

Fantastic!

Pros

Super easy to use and the GUI is extremely well laid out.

Cons

I've noticed so lagging when going through quickly, but it's nothing to write home about.

We are happy that your review notices our overall quality and ease of use. Be sure to ask questions of our amazing customer support group where we think you will also find this 5 stars.

Fantastic for beginners to seasoned vets

Pros

It is customizable in every way, and is easy enough for a beginner to use. The interface is intuitive and the mobile app is great for limited quick use.

Cons

The constant emails I get from support are annoying. I also wish that some of the desktop features were available on the app.