Agile CRM Logo

Agile CRM

Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses

Agile CRM Reviews

4.1

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.19/10

Reviews by rating

Agile provides a reliable database for all things from quality findings to ECO change implementations. Customized reports are a nice feature and searching is made easy.
It has powerful features and many integrations. I like the freedom to customize and the many campaign nodes make campaigns and flows very powerful.
Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. The experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.
The second strike came when our account was re-activated and AgileCRM charged us for the months that our account was locked and shutdown.
The tool is convoluted, a bit hard to grasp for non technical people and the customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered.

Mike P.

President

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Agile CRM User Review

Transcript

Mike P.: My name is Mike. I'm the president of my company and I would use Agile CRM. I would give them...

John C.

Business Owner

Internet, 1-10 employees

the free version has the basics

Transcript

John C.: Hi, my name's John. I'm a marketing director for digital marketing agency. I give Agile CRM...

Roni C.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

AgileCRM automates digital marketing for us

Agile CRM is the most important program within our company. We use it for the purpose of preserving our customer and prospect databases, managing email rounds, tracking contracts, reporting and a bit of marketing automation. We will often bring people in for a short period of time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management position. The mobile app, which has just been released, is excellent and offers almost all the fundamental features of the web version.

Pros

Agile CRM has some very remarkable Marketing Automation abilities that we are exploiting for now. It is possible to set up fundraising strategies, automated responses, and with Workato, it is possible to do even more. Agile CRM helps us get an accurate idea of where we are with respect to any possible deal. It monitors the replicas we enter freehand along with exhibits email correspondence and associated people, and handles things with the simple drive of a mouse. It is such an important portion of our company that you may not imagine an existence without it. If we didn't have it, it would mean missing important calls, not having up-to-date contact with many customers, suppliers and prospects, and losing track of them.

Cons

At the negotiation table, I would like Agile to report the number of days the agreement has lasted in that position. This information can be found in different places, but owning it on the Kanban board would be wonderful. I would like Agile CRM to also exhibit a figure of how existing marketing campaigns and automations relate to each other, in order to avoid nasty or repeated emails and other actions. It would be significantly more optimal if it were possible to access more information on the screen so you wouldn't have to dig so far outside the program and make decisions before executing your projects.

JP

Jennifer P.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

Pros

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Cons

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

DK

David K.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Pros

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Cons

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with...

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously...

Sunitha H.

Program Development, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and integrate

I have found it to be a great tool for managing customer relationships, automating marketing tasks and tracking leads. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for small businesses.

Pros

Agile CRM is an ideal CRM for small business owners and professionals looking for an easy-to-use tool to help manage their customer relationships. Its user-friendly design and array of features, such as email marketing, sales automation, customer service, and a mobile app, make it an ideal choice for streamlining workflow and maximizing customer interactions. Additionally, its reporting feature allows me to track customer relationships and sales performances, which is invaluable to any business.

Cons

One of the main drawbacks of Agile CRM is its limited customization options. The software is designed to be used in a specific way, and customizing it to fit your business requirements can be a challenge.

Derek "Storme" B.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Good overall system with a few glitches

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Hi Derek, Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at support@agilecrm.com.

Prudencia F.

Research, 51-200 employees

Pros

It was easy to set up and I was able to customize it to my needs. It had a wide range of features, from lead management to customer service. I also liked how it had a built-in marketing automation feature, which made it easy to follow up with leads and customers. The customer service team was also very helpful when I had questions.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences with Agile CRM

Dennis H.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work). ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking...

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'. Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments. But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Sai R.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Enhances business potential

Seamlessly generates insightful reports and enables users, the experience has been flawless

Pros

AgileCRM is both affordable and its features and services work perfectly for sales teams to enhance productivity and ROI

Cons

AgileCRM meets all expectations and there is nothing to dislike about it

Michelle V.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Decent CRM for the price

Pros

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Cons

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017). The appointment email notifications are sent twice - 1. At the moment when the appointment is created. 2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time. These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients. Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Ezéchiel D.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Avis Agile CRM

It's a good software you can use the free version with more than 1000 customers but to benefit from all the features, you need a more expensive subscription

Pros

It is a very good software for managing projects and tasks and even these clients. It is very great

Cons

The major problem I encountered is that to benefit from all the features, you have to subscribe to a more expensive plan

An H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Virtual Quality Account, Ease of use

Simple using for only recorded and track deal is fine. If you expect to know in depth as Report, Forecast in Details, Customization as your needs this not a best choices.

Pros

AgileCRM offer the Score Lead and Star-Rank for People and Company, help you to priority your time to spend on account and feedback to marketing team on their campaign lead. Deal board offer 3 view as complex/tight/wide depend on what you want to see the distances of each stage. Product is offered, include discount too, save your time. People in Company show as table you could choose column and see information you want with scroll to right

Cons

Default size of column, if you choose much column system narrow size default column as Name it make user hard to recognize account with just few word. Report for only for enterprises plan if below you only offered Weekly Report. Deal Widget shown only line chart, piece chart for forecast revenue/ quantity of deals, cant click to see details

DR

Daniel R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence. What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users. Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan),...

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking...

TS

Tyler S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Really fed up with Agile

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Pros

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software. Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Cons

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers...

JD

Jasmine D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

Pros

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

Cons

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence...

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Terrible company behind solid tool

Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this We had been using Agile for years and in the end the main reason we cancelled was because of the customer service and company policies. There was a misunderstanding earlier in the year, where our bank suspended our credit card due to suspected fraud at the exact time that COVID started, which delayed our receipt...

Pros

The tool itself offers some great automation features

BB

Bill B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)...

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

RG

Rachael G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Horrible customer support

I opened a ticket in March 2018 and it was never resolved. We opened several tickets over the past two years and nothing was ever fixed. We were lied to during this entire time. Whenever I called them, they would promise a call back and not once, NOT ONCE, did they ever follow up. I wasted many hours trying to get Agile to work, pleading with their "customer support" to fix things that any other CRM would have fixed right away. DO NOT USE AGILE CRM!!!

Pros

Lots of features suitable for a variety of businesses for a low price

Cons

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Features would stop working, they would change things on their end that would affect our workflow, tickets remained opened for literally two years, etc. Their team is taught to tell their customers that they will get right on it and give them a call back, but they never ever do.

Dear Rachael, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution that offers sales, marketing, and service automation. It's a trusted brand in the market. We understand your challenges while using Agile CRM. We get the queries and send it to our skilled engineering team that brings more features to our product. We apologize for the delay. However, we have already forwarded your concern to the product development team and your requests will surely be incorporated in future product updates. It seems that our Support reps could not reach you due to technical reasons, but they are already trying to reach you to help you solve your concerns. If you have more questions, please feel free to write to us at support@agilecrm.com

AT

ALEXANDRINE T.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best. Good integration with google as well as linkedin Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons

quickbook integration is not available some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned. Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

CS

Chiara S.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Very disapointed

Pros

Agile could be a good software, unfortunately it has so many bugs it is becoming impossible to work with it.

Cons

I know bug happens to every digital solution but it is not possible or acceptable to use a CRM not sending campaigns. I'm the CRM master for 4 startups and I'm facing bad bugs everyday which are making daily work a mess. All the flows are compromised by the campaigns not sent. Also they don't let you know they have a problem so big and if you talk with them the answer is "there is a delay". Days and days with campaigns blocked is not a delay, is a big failure for a CRM. There are also so many other bugs not solved from months like the Facebook integration... You buy the solution, you pay a solution and then clicking here and there you just realize you didn't buy the all package because there are several features, you were counting on, not working. Please fix your bugs.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

It shortened our response time

Pros

The Automatic Call Distribution helped us make our response time as short as 5 minutes which made our customers happy and reduced the chrun.

Cons

It didn't came with Call Tracking, Call List Management and Batch Processing.

Evelina R.

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Pros

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system"....

Cons

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Agile CRM - The best management tool

One of the best management tool in current market with low cost. With minimal amount we can easily maintain our project.

Pros

We can easily track all our project related tasks and all. We can schedule appointments in this tool which is best so far.We can track the work done by every individual easily and also we can micro manage our project. We can track the tickets raized by our customers easily.

Cons

Sometimes CRM goes down and we cant use the Agile in the down time creates a lot dependency on that tool. Also customer support should be increased for paid members for continuous usage of their application.

Mitja P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Buggy and the support is not reliable

Pros

The GUI has a nice look and feel and they have a lot of different features. The addition of mass emailing option is a nice addition, but the pricing is a bit off (it gets very expensive very quickly)

Cons

The GMail gadget stopped working, the import of the deals/opportunities didn't work correctly and after days and days of support and endless "Thank you for your continued patience" the problem wasn't resolved. What's even worse, their support staff has a habit of either not calling when agree or not providing answers when they promised they will. The product is otherwise competitively priced and has a nice interface, but some serious quality and support issues.

We thank you for trying Agile CRM and are glad to hear that you liked our modern interface. Sorry to hear that your experience with the product and service is not great. The Gmail gadget helps with the contact details and actions to add tags, notes, tasks, see history from within the Gmail window. If a Gmail contact you are replying to is not present in Agile CRM, you can easily add it to the CRM....

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Pros

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Cons

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

DB

Drew B.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Horrible customer service... Don't use Agile unless you want to get stuck in a contract!

horrible

Pros

It seemed easy to use, but it kept mixing up my data.

Cons

Customer service was horrible. I eventually tried to cancel my subscription, but they kept charging me for an annual subscription. I cancelled it in December of 2019. They charged me for it in January of 2020, so I called them and cancelled again. They gave me a refund. In January of 2021, they charged me again for my annual subscription. I called them back and the guy tells me at first that there are no refunds! What??? I cancelled it OVER A YEAR AGO!!! He tells me that he has to talk to his management and is not sure if he can refund my money... Grrrr... I'm so pissed... I told him that I was going to start writing bad reviews about Agile while I waited for his management. Eventually, he said he initiated the refund and cancelled my subscription... We'll see!