WebRezPro Reviews

Ruthella T.

I think the support team does a great job, and our rep has been amazing and responsive.

Matt S.

I like dealing with WorldWebTechnolgies, they are reliable and always available to help.

Fran B.

Cons

Difficult navigation when in need of customizing the platform for our businesses specific needs. Sometimes met with some blocks which make it difficult to accommodate guests of the hotel.

Oliver A.

I'm not a fan of the way the receipts are set up, as they post all charges, instead of just the current charges.

Matt S.

AnaLisa G.

One of the best commercial programs I have ever worked with.

Extremely efficient running of a resort.

Pros

WebRezPro is incredibly well managed. Their customer service and tech support is incredible, responding to e-mailed questions sometimes within minutes, and always willing to talk something through on the phone. Several times, I have e-mailed suggestions, some of which were implemented within days. The few glitches we have found were fixed within hours. I have worked with other hotel systems that were run by programmers. It's obvious that WRP is run by people who know the hotel business.

Cons

Good property software for a seasonal business.

Very good so far in our 3rd year using this software. The employees are still happy.

Pros

Offers an offseason discount on the subscription and the customer service is outstanding. Native English speakers (Canadians) that are very easy to understand.

Cons

There are things that other programs have but this surprisingly still does not have. They take suggestions on improvements and some customer service employees comment that it is a really good idea but, the changes are slow or do not happen often enough.

Great product and people!

It’s a really great system I don’t have any complaints. When I started with Webrez I was much smaller than I am now and I found the cost a little challenging. I would recommend finding a way to lower the start up costs for businesses that are smaller than 25 units

Pros

It’s robust and they are always trying to make it better. The customer service is great so is the technical support.

Cons

It would be really nice to have integrated inventory management for rentals Like canoes and bicycles. It would be great if that system was both part of the online Reservation system but also had a separate online booking engine for people who weren’t staying with us and just wanted to rent equipment. It would also be awesome to integrate the weaver into the system

Not impressed overall

Pros

The reports are the most powerful feature.

Cons

It is one of the least user-friendly software I have ever used. All the functionalities are difficult to find within the platform.

WebRezPro, Good Resort Tool

Very good. Other than a wait on the phone to get a representative, they are very helpful when you need to call for support. They do upgrades that are helpful.

Pros

Booking reservations is very easy. The system has all of the basic needs.

Cons

Could be more innovative in the housekeeping/maintenance systems. Need an area for changes/challenges that is visible at a glance, such as directives that can be added to the daily report.

Great PMS which enables multiple property management

WebRezPro is a great PMS solution for us expecially with its huge number of integrated online travel agencies over the internet. We manage all our sales channels from one place thanks to WebRezPro which halps us save operation time that we spend on booking management.

Pros

For me the most amazing part of WebRezPro is even if you have no prior PMS usage experience it is still quite straightforward to get used to work with it. We use WebRezPro for management of reservations from multiple booking websites over the internet which is great for avoiding multiple booking and updating the availability over multiple bookign platforms from one central management panel. This makes very convenient for us to manage all our sales channels.

Cons

Coverage of Webrezpro should be increased in terms of number of integrated Online travel agencies. Expecially integration wtih the local online travel agencies of Turkey, Italy, Malaysia as well as the other locally operating booking websites would be great since it is hard to manage the listings in thse local websites one by one.

Love this system

This easily lets me see what my staff see when I'm in my office, my car, or at home. To have a system that I can access all parts of without being tied to my physical site allows me to easily check and help staff, answer a guests question, or help with a Group Folio. I am also able to run my financial reports easily and track sales

Pros

This is a fabulous PMS system for our boutique hotel. I have the ability to easily check reservations and availability from anywhere that I can get wifi. It is easy to teach staff how to made reservations. The Group Folios were a little tricky to learn but are able to handle our different types of groups: individual pay or group pay. The support team is superb, always quick to answer emails and are very wonderful to speak with over the phone. I can easily check reports for ADR, RevPar, and daily revenue, based on the day, MTD, YTD, and compare to the day, month and year previous. All in all, it's everything we need.

Cons

It took a bit in the beginning to get used to having to scroll to get the guests info into their reservation, but now we are used to it. I do wish that it integrated with HotSchedules so that I could see my labor vs revenue without having to enter the numbers into a spreadsheet.

Property Management the Easy Way!

One of the biggest solutions that Web Rez Pro has provided is an accuracy of transaction history so that we can see when a reservation is altered who the person was, the date and the details of what was changed. This is especially fantastic when we have guests calling to book over the phone and we can see in real time the activity. It's also really nice to have such an easy ‘modification’ of a transaction...

Pros

As a small business owner, we have found the integration, training and support such an extremely important value that Web Rez Pro has provided to our company. When we first started we were so thrilled to have a fantastic calendar to utilize and see our occupancy in a snapshot view. Then we quickly realized that the customized reports were a huge time saver for our staff. We have used 6 other programs and this is by far the easiest to use, train your staff and the implementation from booking a reservation through the housekeeping department and maintenance. The implementation was so easy that we had 6 people trained within the first day! The automated emails are an amazing time saver as well! Thank you!!

Cons

I can’t say that there is a true negative; however, we are in Mexico and the only ‘wish’ I have is if we could have dual currency so that we could utilize the accounting features that are provided. My second wish is if we could track customer reviews more easily and keep as part of our history on our website which would be most valuable.

WebRezPro PMS Review

Before WebRezPro we were a mess. We used another reservation software company that was a big let down for us. What I mentioned about everything I liked most about WebRezPro was everything we didn't have with our former reservation software company. And the biggest and most crucial piece of WebRezPro that makes me push this company to others in the travel industry, is the customer support. I have never called for support (during working hours of course) and had no one answer. You all rock! From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our sales consultant) to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my implementation coach), and support staff team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...you make my life so much easier!!

Pros

I love everything about the software! It is so user-friendly that even this "old school" lady can use it. The first part for me was making the reservations online and off. It is desk-clerk friendly and traveler-friendly which ultimately makes it easier for my staff and customers. The second part has to be the email set-up for constant communication with my travelers. And the third, but not the last nor least, would be the integration of OTAs. All of this makes my life so much easier, and I finally sleep through the night without worry about my properties!

Cons

The only thing would be the integration with HomeAway, but I can do without for what I am getting upfront with your system.

Great support team

We needed a more sophisticated system with accounting integration as we grew. This program handles it very well and things run smoothly.

Pros

The support team is always friendly and patient when we call in. The program, once you understand how its laid out, is easy to maintain and update. i.love the accounting integration as well.

Cons

Would love it if there was better integration with VRBO like there is with AirBnB. But I understand the hang up is not with WebRezPro so much as it's with the VRBO platform. Hopefully that will be worked out eventually. In the meant there is an easy work around.

Rushmore Express Loves WebRezPro

We really do love WebRezPro and would highly recommend them. they have worked with us on the problems we've had. WebRezPro really works for us.

Pros

e looked at a few different options before selecting WebRezPro. WebRezPro does a great job at building a PMS that combines functionality with a user friendly UI. The web based system is genius in that it gives us the ability to stay up to date and manage our property on the go. This has saved us numerous times. But WebRezPro also has a number of great features it includes. it comes with a customizable booking engine which is huge for smaller properties like ourself. It comes with a POS built in. There are so many features it really is a great program. There are some cons but there minor to the pros.

Cons

Housekeeping app and maintenance app are a bit difficult to use. The housekeeping app we struggle with multiple users updating the system and overriding each others updates. great idea love the feature but still haven't been able to get it to work properly. Maintenance app is good but if it was a separate app like the housekeeping app it would work better and be more functional. currently we are using...

Could not live without WebRezPro

I could not imaging doing our business without WebRezPro. Discovering them was the best gift I could offer myself. Of course there is the pain of setting everything up and learning how it works, but man o man, what a difference it made in my life. It keeps much more order in my daily routine, eliminated the double bookings, creates email templates sent it automatic to guest without having to remember...

Pros

Everything from it's functionality, to the endless resources that is offered to us. It makes our job much easier, but most of all the team and support. That is by far what makes this software so valuable, is real people giving support that care about their customers. And it is a Canadian base company :)

Cons

Calendar upload time: My calendar is very slow to download, it may have something to do with the number of properties we have. But I am sure this can be fix when I take the time to bring it up to the team. Phone support: Is on week days only, and on (Central Standard Time) which is a bit early for us on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time) . It would be nice to have the hours extended and adding weekends too. But on the other hand, we are not left empty handed, as they do offer email support on weekends and after hours, that is monitored very closely.

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property...

Pros

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Cons

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful. Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

Best decision

We are a 43-room family-owned hotel and came from a manual reservation system. WebRezPro was a life-saver. It's designed for many types of uses and easily adapted to our small property and staff. The "Pro" staff was awesome to work with during the transition and have always been there to assist, sometimes even late at night to answer questions (via email). They're willing to work with us (for a cost) on personalizing what we need; multiple employees are knowledgeable and available to answer questions. Installing Pro was the best thing that happened to our small property. Our business had grown to the point of needing a front-end system and Pro was there at the right time from a recommendation. I can't think of how we'd be struggling right now if we hadn't found WebRezPro.

Pros

It is easy to use. Once we figured out how the system was designed, it was easy to decide how to best fit our needs. Screens are easy to follow, drop-down menus are good. The videos are a plus when you're trying to train a half-dozen employees how to use the software. Each can progress at their own pace.

Cons

The "help" option needs to be broadened on the "search" level. I have never gone there and found what I was looking for, even trying to use multiple words. We need good/quick access to our "do not rent" guests but history is not easily accessible. Some of the menu items don't have videos. The hardest part of adapting to the software was understanding the intent of the individual procedure so that we would be able to use it based on what we need to pull from it.

Great product

the system is rock solid - it's never crashed. I've never lost any data. They have been very helpful - especially the support team. They actual gave me time and they knew what they were doing. In this regard they are top notch. No run around.

Pros

For the money this is the best product I've used or demo-ed. Its easy to use and the developers keep working to improve it. I how it connects with Expedia and Booking .com makes my job so much easier and eliminates double bookings. The integrated housekeeping app is neat. So is the paperless checkin feature.

Cons

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster or that I would hear about the updates so I could take advantage of them. I check in with support or my account rep a couple times a year to see if there are any improvements. I also would like more email/sms automation for communicating with guests. And perhaps some marketing tools built in . I've used cloudbeds, yet a couple months later I switched back to webrez after my staff threatened a mutiny!

Hi Chris, thank you for writing such a great review! We love getting feedback from happy clients! Just wanted to mention that we do have integrations to several SMS solutions, as well as many marketing and guest engagement platforms. We are always working on new and exciting integrations for our clients. Feel free to reach out to your Account Executive for additional information on any of our integrations. Thanks again for your positive review!

Best decision we made for room sales

We have been with webrez pro for 2 years and have seen a huge increase on our room sales. Not only is the system easy to implement but efficient and user friendly to all who use this to make reservations. The customer support is the best that I have seen - quick response, easy to understand and more importantly helpful. I highly recommend this product to any business who is considering online reservations.

Pros

Easy to work with, integration with other systems (Maitre D', Expedia and other 3rd party booking systems). Customer service is the best that I have seen.

Cons

the integration with 3rd party booking sites is not complete- certain important booking options are left out of the booking leaving us to pick up the slack and have to contact the guest directly. there is talk that emails may not be integrated between expedia and webrezpro....and really hope this does not happen.

Liz, thank you for your kind words about WebRezPro and our support team. We appreciate your feedback and, as always, welcome your questions and comments so that we can make WebRezPro even better. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we looked into your concern regarding emails between WebRezPro and Expedia no longer integrating. We can assure you that this is not the case and that you will continue to receive the emails. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback!

By far the "best" Reservation System

Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Pros

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

Cons

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation. Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

WebRez Pro Review

We are very happy with the level of support & attention to our account that WebRezPro provides. It is comforting to know that they are so quick to respond to the challenges we encounter.

Pros

Being an independent property, I find that the software offered a number of tools that I had found with branded properties I have used before. It is super easy to onboard new employees and get them using the software efficiently.

Cons

Our challenge with WebRezPro is in the group tools. We find it very cumbersome to have so many different places to enter the same data (cxl policy, guarantee policy, market, source) when it could just be on one screen and carried thru. Also having to create an allocation for each date range is a lot of work when other systems just use a grid of room types and dates with block/ pickup/ allocation/ rate. It would also be helpful if the allocation screen showed more than the 1st 14 days. We realize our property is likely a lot heavier on the group block usage than other properties may be, but since the majority of our time is spent managing groups, it would save us a lot of time if this section was improved.

Ingonish Chalets

Excellent.

Pros

The ease of use. Anyone can use this software

Cons

There are some features that I would like to see added but nothing major

needs and app

Pros

ease of use /accounting and reports /cost for what I receive for small motel we only have 2 good seasons and the rest of the time its a minimal cost even with no bookings

Cons

constantly signing in even when computer is left on it times me out, when I turn on another device to sign in I have to search the company , then I have to pick from a list to find the right soft ware then I have to fill in name company id and password, many times I have to wait for authentication through my cell or email, thats 6 steps that could be reduced to 2 steps with an app press the app and...

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you have been frustrated by the 2FA process. Your Account Executive will reach out to ensure your 2FA is set up correctly.

Affordable, adequate, but falling behind...

It does the job at an affordable price. The lack of improvement in the program over time is disappointing. Customer service has been good when I’ve needed it.

Pros

One of the least expensive programs I have come across. It is easy to learn. You could run anything from a single unit to an entire 100 room hotel.

Cons

There is no mobile app. That’s really hard to believe in 2019. Using the full version on my phone is clunky and some features don’t work. Another really glaring failure of the software is that customers cannot go back into their reservations and update their credit card information. I deal with this issue constantly with foreign guests. I’m not a programmer but this seems like it could be fixed in an afternoon. Everything is drop down menus. All the demos that I try now offer drag-and-drop easy navigation.

Hi Matt, thanks for your feedback! We have great news! By updating your WebRezPro system to the latest version, your customers will be able to update their credit card number on their booking. The newest version also has improved mobile functionality that you may find beneficial. We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you regarding an update. Thanks again for your review!

Ease of Use is Bar None

Pros

This is, hands down, the easiest PMS system we've ever used. During implementation, our staff became comfortable with it almost immediately. It also significantly reduced training time for new hires because it is so intuitive. This is a material departure from previous systems where our staff either never felt like they had a firm grasp of the software, or it took weeks to gain familiarity. Because WebRezPro is so easy to use, we have been able to explore it's full functionality and make improvements to our operations in the guest relations and housekeeping realms. If we do have questions, however, the WebRezPro support team works tirelessly (and sometimes quiet patiently) to ensure we have the answers.

Cons

WebRezPro fits our company and our operations perfectly -- we are "heads in beds" hotels.

Easy, reliable and powerful tool. Simply the best.

Pros

What I love about WebRezPro is the fact that it integrates so well with other tools, like our channel manager and CRM. The transition process from the previous PMS was smooth, I received top notch support from sales and tech staff. It's a solid, reliable tool that has never failed us.

Cons

It can be tricky to navigate and it certainly could be easier on the eye.

Exactly what we were looking for!

WebRezPro has been a wonderful addition to our business. Their program is easy to use and fits well with our type of business. If we ever have any questions or issues the customer support is the best! When we call we usually talk to someone immediately. If there are times when we don't get someone right away or if we send an email instead they are always quick to respond.

Pros

Ease of use, Economical, Training videos - and if you can't find what you are looking for with the training videos their customer service is great!

Cons

I can honestly say nothing. We are very happy with this software.

WebRezPro has become a necessity in our world!

We have loved it. One of the reasons we choose WRP is that it is a Canadian company and that they have an office near us in Alberta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great help when we have questions.

Pros

The reservation and calendar features are awesome. It helps organize and manage our 18-condo resort. We implemented the booking tool on our website and it has been wonderful. I have been exploring the additional features and slowly utilizing more of what WRP has to offer.

Cons

We had some trouble using the calendar on a phone but that's nothing major. There are a lot of options and settings and customization features. sometimes it is a little overwhelming to know what to do.