Criteria Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Criteria?

Pros

Having a dedicated support manager at Criteria has been clutch in helping me come up with the best assessments for what I'm hiring for--it's great to know I'm not alone.

HG

Heather G.

The easy scheduling system they have to reach out for someone to help is amazing and put the options in your hands.

SK

Sharon K.

I love the price, I love the product, I love the information. My executive team also really enjoys this product which is a huge win.

SS

Shena S.

Cons

The lack of integrations. This also can just be specific to be.

Wade R.

All round good experience, concerned that our non first language English speakers seem to do badly on the aptitude testing.

Alan D.

Sometimes it's hard to set up a new test battery when I don't need to do that for a while. I think I finally figured it out for next time though.

Alyssa D.

CNB 9/2018

Pros

Being able to copy link and e-mail it. The results are in a format that is very helpful and gives us a real picture of the applicant.

Cons

Creating reports needs to be made easier. I liked the way before this update that you could export results to an Excel spreadsheet. It would be helpful to see the applicants assessments and answers. When looking at jobs and there are more than one listed (ex. Teller) knowing how to combine them together would be helpful. Knowing which part of an assessment is timed. This new update seems more timely than the last one.

Great tool for the recruiting process

Pros

I like that I can customize test results analysis based on predetermined baselines. I also like the comparison tools available for looking at multiple candidates.

Cons

The new format is not as user-friendly. It's not easy to find things.

Criteria Assessments Are Key

My overall experience is that Critera makes career counseling case management exponentially easier for me in assessing my clients' current skill set and skill gaps.

Pros

My favorite thing about Criteria is the ease of customization to each individual client's needs.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little overwhelming with how many options are on the screen at any given time.

Cuts down on candidates that aren't a good fit for our longterm growth

Pros

I love that Criteria assessments score not just for the position I am currently filling, but gives me the tools and insight into what roles a candidate may be able to grow into. Having a dedicated support manager at Criteria has been clutch in helping me come up with the best assessments for what I'm hiring for--it's great to know I'm not alone!

Cons

I'd like to see the option of posting my open jobs on Criteria or linking to Indeed or LinkedIn so all my candidates are in one place.

Great product with great support staff

Pros

The ease of use and the support team. Everyone has been wonderful.

Cons

Wish there were more skill based tests (Excel)

Necessary preliminary screening tool

Good

Pros

Helps to streamline hiring skill set and mark strengths and weaknesses

Cons

Little difficult to interpret at times.

HIRESELECT - ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS

HireSelect gives us great information on candidates and their capabilities. By using their tests we’ve been able to streamline the hiring process and reduce time wasted on unproductive interviews. HireSelect overall has also increased the quality of our hires. One of our best new hires was someone who might not otherwise have stood out except for her sensational test scores. As a result we now hire with more confidence and invest our resources on candidates that are better long term hires.

Pros

Easy to use - fantastic user interface. Really helps give a different perspective when evaluating potential new hires. I'm sure this has saved our company $ks by making sure that we hire the right person first time!

Cons

No cons really, it does everything I want.

Outstanding Pre-employment Testing Platform!

Our company has struggled with turnover in the recent years and HireSelect has provided another data point that is useful in analyze the candidates who apply.

Pros

The tests that HireSelect provides are unparalleled. They are very relevant to many different industries and the feedback is so helpful during the selection and interview process.

Cons

Not much to say in this section, the software has been exceptional.

Very pleased with HireSelect

Great company to deal with, very responsive and are willing to make time to train as many of our employees as necessary. I would highly recommend HireSelect to any organization looking to implement an elegant candidate assessment solution.

Pros

Easy to roll-out, very intuitive product, positive feedback from both Candidates and Recruiters

Cons

Free ATS integration would have been nice

Does the job

The Company has a great and flexible support system

Pros

Allows you to make better hiring decisions with minimum work from the staff

Cons

This is really great, I cannot think about anything I do not like about this system

Does what it says on the tin..

Pros

Ease of understanding the results, handy to reference.

Cons

Can be a bit fiddly to find the right test

Excellent Recruiting Resource!

HireSelect has been beneficial in providing the necessary screening of potential employees and their skillsets for our organization. As a result of usage from this software, it has saved a lot of time as it has boosted productivity and eliminated candidates who weren't a fit.

Pros

The vital pre-employment tools that test candidates remotely in order to see if they are a fit for our organization.

Cons

I have not experienced any negativity from association with this wonderful software as it has boost recruiting productivity immensely.

Outstanding hiring tool!

Pros

I am a huge fan of HireSelect's assessment. It is rock solid and they are outstanding.

Cons

Really no downsides. It's reasonably priced for the value.

Solved all our hiring needs

Pros

The pre-screening tests with evergreen hiring funnels are great

Cons

the automation setup costs extra, should be included.

Criteria

Pros

The ease of keeping up with candidates and all their information. Also the ease of building our own questionnaires.

Cons

It doesn't tell you that you need to log back in when it has timed out. It just sits when you need to until you figure out to refresh and log back in.

Using HireSelect's CCAT

As Wonderlic was going to change, we needed an alternative that could give us what we needed. HireSelect has exceeded anything we could have hoped for.

Pros

The ease in coping a link to send to a candidate and the resulting report.

Cons

Having to edit testing batteries rather than creating them. The Test Maker function could be more robust.

Helpful tool to find the right person, not just the right resume

Quality of the program is great and the staff are always available to help when needed.

Pros

This software allows us to share a link for a test to find the right person for a specific job. The testing, which is unlimited, gives us a snap shot into people's personalities, skills and abilities.

Cons

Sometimes searching for a template to use can be challenging to find the right one and we don't always have time to customize it to our liking.

Great Tests, Great results

They were very helpful in helping me select the tests, best length of time for each set of tests. They were informative but never pushy.

Pros

The Skills Test and how well the results were to read and analyze.

Cons

Would love to have an answer key. We trained our Admins from the tests that we gave them.T=

Very positive, they are always willing to help if we need it.

Pros

I find this software very easy to use, it provides us with great insight to our candidates that we would not have otherwise.

Cons

I really have no complaints about using the product

Good Product

Great experience and customer service/support.

Pros

It was very easy to use. Had standard assessments already mapped out for all your standard job positions.

Cons

So far I have found nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty user friendly.

Easiest Way to Peer Behind the Curtain

Pros

The available assessments provide critical insight into candidates' mental abilities, personality and technical skills.

Cons

I would like to see some additional options on job/personality matches.

Terrific Hiring Tool!

Pros

I appreciate the snapshot at a glance for the candidate's work habits.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind about features of the software that I don't like.

Hiring made easier

Pros

It helps you weed out the top candidates from the no so good ones.

Cons

That does not have a our industry job position in the general database, I had to cross reference from other positions.

ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS

HireSelect gives us great information on candidates and their capabilities. By using their tests we've been able to streamline the hiring process and reduce time wasted on unproductive interviews. HireSelect overall has also increased the quality of our hires. One of our best new hires was someone who might not otherwise have stood out except for her sensational test scores. As a result we now hire with more confidence and invest our resources on candidates that are better long term hires.

Aptitude Testing Made Easy

Excellent

Pros

Assign applicable Aptitude Tests for any recruitment requirement

Cons

Nil