HireSelect Reviews

4.74/5 (42 reviews)

Lindsey Bogard

Promoter

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Hands down I would recommend them to others looking to use the pre-employment software. The product is solid and the customer service can't be beaten. HireSelect is a great company. Their software platform is solid and provides an invaluable resource to make hiring decisions with less risk and more insight into a candidate's capabilities and fit. My favorite part of working with them though is their customer service. It is outstanding and above and beyond the level of support I receive from any other vendors I've worked with throughout my career. They are responsive, highly competent, and very willing to make adjustments to the software that better serve our needs as customers.

Wade Evans

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I am the Operations Supervisor for a small power plant. We do not have a dedicated HR group. I am tasked with recruiting, reviewing resumes, pre-employment testing, interviewing, hiring, and pre-employment requirements. This is in addition to all my other duties that actual pertain to keeping the plant running and working with the 28 people in my Operations Department. HireSelect has been a huge time saver for me. I have hired 13 Operators in the past 4 years. To hire 13 Operators we went through over 100 candidates. The customer service and assistance has been great from day one. The customer service department is always available to answer any questions or explain how a feature works. There are several other features I like about HireSelect. I have recommended HireSelect to several people in a similar position as mine. They have tried the free trial and they also see the benefits of using HireSelect.The software provides access to several tests that provide an insight into a candidates personality, thoughts, and knowledge. HireSelect also is a convenient way to sort and store a large amount of data as it relates to potential candidates.

matthew schaden

My two sense

Reviewed 2018-10-09

It is a great way to screen people in order to see if we want to take them to the next level in the hiring process. We have learned a lot about the tests from all the applicants and from having our really good loyal employees take the test and then were able to see things that stand out and help our hiring process or Lean it out a bit.Simplistic and ask many questions rather than just a few.

John C Smith

HireSelect is my Recruiting Partner

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Excellent!HireSelect saves me and my staff a lot of time dedicated to the recruiting process. We select the tests that are most germane to our needs and the scores rendered on those test allow us to pinpoint those applicants that are most likely to do well in our industry and environment.

Desiree Noah

Love HireSelect and their Staff

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Perfect. Our rep has always gone above and beyond and is always accessible for questions or concerns as they arise. Same for the tech team. I love the fact that I can email the clerical test to a candidate and not be worried about space for someone in the office taking the exam.

Anonymous

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Using HireSelect has really helped us in identifying quality candidates for our organization. The newest update was a little confusing at first but after talking to our account manager it's actually a lot more user-friendly once you know where to go.

Donna Stark

Great Software

Reviewed 2018-09-28

HireSelect has improved our Talent Acquisition process by helping us make better candidate selections. Through employee personality profile scores, and by matching candidate competencies against benchmarks, we are finding candidates who are proving to be better fits for certain jobs, which is also leading to increased employee retention. I like that I can create my own battery of assessments, based on each specific job description. I also like how quickly I can access the results, can compare candidates' assessments, and can review individual competencies.

Madelin Weston

HireSelect helps me screen and find the best applicants to hire.

Reviewed 2017-11-15

The typing test and computer proficiency test helps me weed out unqualified candidates quickly and easily. I can also evaluate aptitude with the Criteria Cognitive Test, and I can see a correlation between that score and quality of work. The variety of assessments help me choose the best fit for each position. I can evaluate a number of different levels, aptitude, personality, or specific skills.

Todd Ardoin

Great Stuff!!!

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Ease of use and great content. We use this faithfully and has been a great tool with our hiring process.

Wade Ramsamooj

Convenience and Flexibility

Reviewed 2018-09-17

The ability to create your own test batteries. The scheduling with potential candidates. The flexibility of the software, just a link to send to a candidate and youre good!

Andrew Wilson

HireSelect Review

Reviewed 2018-09-28

John has been great, very responsive!Very easy to use and extremely helpful in our recruiting efforts!

David Decker

Take hiring to the next level

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-28

Customer service has been fantastic, ready to help or explain at a moments notice (Support team is fantastic). The results are fairly easy to get used to and measure. I like that we can create acceptable result levels and compare online. Scientifically backed results that really do level the playing field for candidates (and existing employees) when trying to put the right person in the right seat. Paired with a solid interview process and testing abilities, the cognitive and personality profile tests have been invaluable to make the final decisions in hiring.

Christina Dennis

Great tool in the hiring process

Reviewed 2018-09-28

The people I've dealt with have all been very helpful and responsive. The site was easy to use and helped save us time and money in our hiring process.Using the testing online has helped us to narrow the selection pool of candidates and saved us valuable time that would have been wasted on interviewing less qualified candidates.

Adriana Loya

Never hire again without using HireSelect

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Great company, amazing assessment tools and outstanding customer support. HireSelect offers several assessments to measure cognitive abilities and personality traits.

Chris Mattingly

HireSelect Goes Above and Beyond

Reviewed 2018-09-28

The algorithm for our hiring has improved over time, thanks to an annual correlation study conducted in conjunction with HireSelect. Utilizing HireSelect test results in tandem with our company's internal employment metrics like turnover, attendance and work performance, we have changed our testing requirements to achieve better quality and longer-tenured candidates.The customer support for HireSelect is excellent. I can always count on my account representative to handle everything we need in a timely and professional manner.

Amy Leibenguth, CPA, MBA, SHRM-CP

A partner for us in hiring

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Absolutely happy that I have this product to help me with my hiring.I have been using HireSelect for just over a year now. It has been a great tool for me to use in weeding through the multitude of resumes. I have had success in finding great candidates that I otherwise may have passed over because their assessment tests fit the criteria for hiring.

Jerikka Holmes

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Customer service is exceptional. The ease of connecting the application to the tests and being able to track applicants within the system.

Christy Broughton

CNB 9/2018

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-28

Being able to copy link and e-mail it. The results are in a format that is very helpful and gives us a real picture of the applicant.

Kate Whalen

Great tool for the recruiting process

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I like that I can customize test results analysis based on predetermined baselines. I also like the comparison tools available for looking at multiple candidates.

Anonymous

Great product with great support staff

Reviewed 2018-09-28

The ease of use and the support team. Everyone has been wonderful.

Charles Corothers

Necessary preliminary screening tool

Reviewed 2018-10-03

GoodHelps to streamline hiring skill set and mark strengths and weaknesses

James Dearing ACA

HIRESELECT - ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS

Reviewed 2015-06-05

HireSelect gives us great information on candidates and their capabilities. By using their tests we’ve been able to streamline the hiring process and reduce time wasted on unproductive interviews. HireSelect overall has also increased the quality of our hires. One of our best new hires was someone who might not otherwise have stood out except for her sensational test scores. As a result we now hire with more confidence and invest our resources on candidates that are better long term hires.Easy to use - fantastic user interface. Really helps give a different perspective when evaluating potential new hires. I'm sure this has saved our company $ks by making sure that we hire the right person first time!

Nick Gilpatrick

Outstanding Pre-employment Testing Platform!

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Our company has struggled with turnover in the recent years and HireSelect has provided another data point that is useful in analyze the candidates who apply.The tests that HireSelect provides are unparalleled. They are very relevant to many different industries and the feedback is so helpful during the selection and interview process.

Neema Gibson-Lopez

Does the job

Reviewed 2018-09-26

The Company has a great and flexible support systemAllows you to make better hiring decisions with minimum work from the staff

Alan Daly

Does what it says on the tin..

Reviewed 2018-10-05

All round good experience, concerned that our non first language English speakers seem to do badly on the aptitude testing. Ease of understanding the results, handy to reference.