Exercise.com Logo
Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

visit website

Exercise.com Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.02/10

See full reviews by rating

SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been HUGE helps with the onboarding & building the app. They’re super responsive and available with a swift email.
I have been with exercise.com on and off and they are always improving their systems. I am super pleased with the success team and their ability to break down how to use the software effectively.
They have guided me every step in setting up my new online business. I am excited about just how much this platform will help me build a successful online training business.
How the software handled adding products that will be charged for. Initially the products were listed in the order added with no ability to change the order or logically group products.
Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process.
Just the initial time it takes to learn the software. It is alot to soak in but that is no different from any other platform.

Alex C.

General Manager

All in One Solution

Transcript

Alex C.: Hi, my name's Alex. I'm a general manager and I would give Exercise.com four out of five stars....

JS

Jared S.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Global

Pros

I like the software team a lot. I appreciate their communication!

Cons

Not a lot I don’t like, I do wish the weight room view we asked for was slightly more advanced.

Jared, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if we can help!

NL

Nick L.

Awesome Stuff

Pros

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly.

Thanks for the review, Nick! We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

AD

Allie D.

Thank you Exercise.com

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and patient with me! So far, the experience has been great!

Pros

Thanks to exercise.com, my gym has seamlessly transitioned from a somewhat outdated management software to a comprehensive management solution. Exercise.com is not only making our customer experience smoother, but it has helped us streamline our services, saving us time and money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done any excellent job with the onboarding process as well! She is so helpful and friendly!

Cons

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general. Fortunately, my gym has grown too big to continue doing things manually and I am thankful that I have the exercise.com team to help me update my approach to gym management.

Thanks for the review, Allie! We love the feedback and are always here to help make our clients successful through our software.

SM

Sachin M.

Love them and the use!

This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

Pros

I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!

Cons

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

Thanks so much for the review, Sachin! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions or need assistance!

JE

Jonathon E.

Exercise.com is amazing

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Pros

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections Great communication with developers Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Cons

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Jonathon, Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

CC

Cameron C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Fantastic product with service to match!

Pros

This is a great alternative to having an app built from scratch and investing multiple 5 figures. They got me up and running quickly and were very receptive to any changes that I wanted made (short of adding specialty one-off custom features that required significant development). I've been working primarily with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who's customer service is exemplary. She's responsive, detail-oriented, and is good at strategizing solutions to make the app function best for my clients. Highly recommended!

Cons

There's an initial learning curve; some tasks aren't intuitive and could be streamlined a little more.

Thanks so much for the review, Cameron! Our team is here to help teach the software and make the software work best for you and your business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

LM

Lindsay M.

Great product!

Pros

Exercise.com is a GREAT product! I'm so excited to officially launch this into our business! Their customer service is top notch and really over deliver. I recommend this to all gyms and thank you for helping us get rid of many apps and saving us money, especially on our merchant fees!

Cons

can't think of anything yet, once i do, i will submit

Lindsay, Thank you for the feedback! Our team can't wait to be a part of your success and we are always here to help!

RL

Ryan L.

5 stars for Exercise.com

The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

Pros

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

Cons

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're always here to help and love seeing our clients succeed through our platform.

LZ

Logan Z.

Athlete Performance Wisconsin

Awesome costumer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been a great help in setting up specific needs for different locations and service types.

Pros

Report style and ability to see how the business is doing from day to day. App is a great feature.

Cons

The parents cannot have multiple accounts linked to one account. Their ability to schedule each of their children from 1 account.

Logan, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are constantly looking to improve. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

MG

Max G.

Great onboarding

Pros

The onboarding team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredibly helpful in helping us develop the software for our needs and transition from our current software.

Cons

Not much to list - it requires a bit of time to learn how to use the software, because there are a lot of features and it's quite flexible, but that is also one of the positives.

Thank you for the review, Max! We love the feedback and our team is always a resource to help you learn those many features.

TB

Travis B.

Exercise.com Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole success TEAM at Exercise.com have gone above and beyond to help our company transition. The instruction has been great and when we had special needs they worked with us to customize our experience.

Pros

Its given us an app and an online platform

Cons

So far anything that has not met my needs the TEAM has worked with me to customize a solution.

Travis, Thanks for the feedback! We're always here to help!!!

RM

Robert M.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Enjoyable experience

Pros

I am able to use the software to manage my Personal training clients while also setting up programs to have purchased on my website.

Cons

I haven’t really ran into any issue with the software itself I would just say one drawback is only being able to have 50 clients signed up

Thanks for the review, Robert! We are always looking to improve o9ur software so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

BS

Barrett S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros

Easy to use for the most part. Includes scheduling

Cons

Would like to be able to change reps and sets from one screen, not have to click on each day

Thanks for the review, Barrett! We love the feedback and are here to help if you have any questions.

EV

Eric V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros

I like the business dashboard and the fact their is auto renewal.

Cons

Scheduling takes to many steps. a lot of our clients miss the last step when signing up for a session. They get to the confirm page and don't realize they still need to scroll down to hit sign up. If there can be a way to have less steps in the sign up process would be great.

EM

Emma M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use & saves tons of time writing exercise programs!

This app and software has save me tons of time! The customer support is amazing!

Pros

Super easy to use! Importing exercise videos, creating workout plans, all of this is so much quicker than the previous app I used.

Cons

The migration of my previous membership didn't go very smoothly and I have been managing clients in 2 different portals on stripe.

We love the feedback, Emma! Please let us know if we can assist as we're always here to help!

jr

jason r.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Awesome coaching and customer service!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] (my coach on the platform) has been really the greatest element of my success with the software. Someone like me has neither the time nor the patience to sit through videos learning every aspect of the software only to forget the information when they need it. Nor would one wish to sift through videos looking for the right answer to small navigational problems.

Pros

The software is great. It has the features I need and has a usable design for someone who doesn't spend every waking minute behind a computer.

Cons

There are some features that could use some advancement to be of greater usability. But the team seems to take recommendations into account.

Thanks for the review, Jason! We love the feedback and our team and software are always looking to improve, so feel free to reach out if we can assist!

hb

hailey b.

Review of customer support

Pros

I adore [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and am so thankful for her assistance learning this new platform! She is the best thing I have experienced on this platform customer service wise.

Cons

I would like more nutrition updates that link with MFP- I would like trainings for creators to be informed about new features. I would like 24/7 support when launching a program (night of)

Thanks for the feedback, Hailey! We are always looking to improve our software so please reach out if we can help in any way!

RL

Rob L.

Great Interface

Pros

I really like the interface and the user experience once they become acclimated with the program.

Cons

Lots of moving parts. Having a tutorial video on how the user navigates the programs would be very helpful.

Rob, Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always here to answer any questions may you have!

jn

justin n.

great onboarding process

so far we are extremely pleased

Pros

staff was extremely helpful in migrating information and helping us understand the new system.

Cons

So far we dont see anything, but we are only a month in.

Justin, thanks so much for the review! Our team will always be here to help!

BO

Blair O.

Really happy with platform

Pros

Exercise.com has been a critical to the success of our online sports performance training business. It's user friendly for both the customer and the administrator which allows for easy integration.

Cons

Blair, Thanks so much for the review! We'd love to help you learn the software so please reach out if you have any questions!!

NL

Nicholas L.

Great for fitness entrepreneurs

its been great super helpful and the success team is awesome at helping you navigate any issues that come up

Pros

The best piece of this software is that you can manage all aspects from sales all the way through the delivery of your programs in one spot.

Cons

the ability to upsell and easily adjust workout programs could be improved.

Nicholas, Thanks for the review! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help!

CL

Craig L.

Support team is awesome!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely consistent and reliable when it comes to technical support, he is a life saver!

Cons

User interface and workout experience would improve (timer)

Craig, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're here to help and love seeing our clients reach ultimate success!

km

kendra m.

Great Customer Service

Great customer service.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job helping me, her customer service is always superb.

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great at navigating the software

Kendra, Thanks for the review! Our team is always here to help and we're only an email away if we can be of assistance!

LS

Lamont S.

Sports, self-employed

Lamont Smith

Overall everyone has been helpful and very professional.

Pros

The support team was vey helpful in guiding me through the process of launching my app.

Cons

The relationship between apple and exercise.com. I feel there is too long of a waiting periods to get things processed. I also think there needs to be an easier way to have clients download the app through exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Lamont! Let us know if we can help in any way!

JK

Jason K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Flexible and Extremely Helpful

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] both have been fantastic helping transition from multiple systems to one on a very tight deadline. We received a two-day turn around time on our portal, and a crash course on how to set up the system to accept clients for our open house that weekend. They continue to help with any questions or on-boarding necessary to make sure we utilize the software and all it has to offer. This has been as painless of a transition we could hope for.

Pros

The product is all encompassing and has allowed us to merge multiple systems into one. The online programming/workout creation is a game changer.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve when using the software. Adding capability for EMOMs would be great for a function fitness type gym. Calories as a measurement for an exercise would also be a great addition (e.g. rower, ski-erg, bike, etc.).