Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

visit website

Exercise.com Reviews

Pros

SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been HUGE helps with the onboarding & building the app. They’re super responsive and available with a swift email.

JK

Jeremy K.

I have been with exercise.com on and off and they are always improving their systems. I am super pleased with the success team and their ability to break down how to use the software effectively.

KH

Kevin H.

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections. Great communication with developers.

JE

Jonathon E.

Cons

How the software handled adding products that will be charged for. Initially the products were listed in the order added with no ability to change the order or logically group products.

RR

Rick R.

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process.

JE

Jonathon E.

Just the initial time it takes to learn the software. It is alot to soak in but that is no different from any other platform.

BO

Blair O.

4.8

All in One Solution

Transcript

Alex C.: Hi, my name's Alex. I'm a general manager and I would give Exercise.com four out of five stars....

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Pros

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Cons

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Fitness App Highly Recommended

Our overall experience with Exercise.com is a breeze and helps us get our programs all set up on the go, and the customer service team was prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate this app with our current workflow while providing great fitness programs for our customers and save us time in the process by having all of the exercise demonstrations held for us to re-use later.

Cons

We don't have any feedback that could help improve the existing product at this time.

Julie, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients succeed with our software and are always here to help!

Everything in one place

Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Pros

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

Cons

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Really want to love the platform

The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Pros

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

Cons

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Elevate your game

You can tell this was built by those with deep experience and knowledge of the industry. Simply put, they have a superb support team and a success team that will make your goals happen. An important delineation in any industry or stage of business, but especially for those looking to scale their business within the fitness and wellness industry. Would highly recommend to those who are ready to elevate their game.

Pros

Exercise.com is the top-tier software at any stage of your profession within the fitness or wellness industry, especially the growth stage. I came to Exercise.com to systematize my client management process from first point of contact to purchase and referral while also preparing for a large contract where I would have to service over 100+ individuals while providing them with a digital platform for...

Cons

Would have liked to be able to trial the software, that being said, you are able to book as many guided demos as needed to address your questions and concerns prior to purchase.

Nicholas, We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way! Please reach out if we can assist!

The Training Hub

So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Pros

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

Cons

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

Gary, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help and make our software work best for you and your business.

Amazing Experience

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

Craig, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

Pre-Launch Phase: Great so far though!

So far so great! We launch in a few weeks, but the implementation process has been great so far. We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything up and running and they are both fantastic. Solid communication, very clear guides on what I need to do, they have been great.

Pros

I used exercise.com as a client using another gyms workout program and really loved it from a user interface. This will be our 3rd and hopefully last software (over the past 10 years) we use for our gym and it has the most features and flexibility compared to what we used previously. So far the implementation process has been easy with very clear communication and instructional information.

Cons

Because the software is so adaptable and flexible, we have to manually input a lot of information compared to other systems. There isn't a standard template for email automations for example. That being said, I would gladly trade building in everything myself to allow greater customization than being forced into something that's preset.

Thanks for the review, Megan! We love the feedback and are always here to help customize the software to fit your needs.

Amazing support staff

Pros

The support staff is readily available and willing to assist with the custom build out of our account.

Cons

There are many features to sort through.

Garrett, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to assist! Please reach out if we can help in any way (especially with those features)!!

Great team support

Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Pros

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Cons

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Rachel, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

Pros

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps....

Cons

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Perfect software for my business

Love it

Pros

This software has a ton of customizable features that can help in all aspects of what we do, including scheduling and remote training!

Cons

Small bugs here and there but they always get it taken care of right away! They also keep improving the software with updates!

Thanks for the review, Max! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions!

New review

Pros

The software is pretty user intuitive. The training staff & support team is extremely attentive and helpful. The App is great!

Cons

The integration took a very long time!!!

Thanks for the review, Amy! Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can assist!

Exercise Software

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Pros

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

Cons

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Brittany, Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Fantastic software and service

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

Great product and service

Overall experience is excellent. We are able to handle our scheduling, payments, workout logging, and client information all under one platform. Additionally, our requests for support are dealt with in a timely manner.

Pros

Great platform and very customizable. Works well via mobile app, tablet, and desktop.

Cons

Our business functions differently than 99% of other fitness businesses so we need different features that aren't always available. However, the Exercise.com team has done a good job responding to our requests and developing new features at our request.

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We appreciate the feedback and we are always looking to improve our software/build out new features. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Best of the market

We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

Pros

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

Cons

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Excellent Service!!

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Pros

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Laura, Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

Pros

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Cons

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

Shane, Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Great Customer Support

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Cons

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Fred, Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

No software I'd rather use!

Great!

Pros

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

Hey Bobby, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients reach success through our software and are always here to help if needed! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

First couple months review

I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

Pros

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Cons

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

McKenna, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!

All in One Solution

Great

Pros

I used to bang my head on the desk trying to tie all my software together- this is a great all in one solution for my online and in person business.

Cons

It takes time to setup - be patient, it's worth it.

Alex, Thanks for the review! We are here to help in any way and are only an email away!