Visual Visitor

Lead generation and anonymous visitor identification tool

Visual Visitor Reviews

Best Anonymous Visitor Identification Software

Pros

I have used about 4 other tools in the past, but VisualVisitor is 10x better in terms of accuracy and usefulness. With the other tools, 90% of companies identified were just Internet Service Providers. With VisualVisitor, I could really gather insights on prospects, competitors and customers that are visiting our website.

Cons

I didn't find any so far. Frankly, this is the best website visitor identification software I have ever seen.

Great service & value

The experience has been top-notch. I really value that their attention to customer questions and feedback through both customer acquisition and retention phases. They are more than a technology data provider - they are real human-to-human networking masters!

Pros

Customer service has shined. Although this technology is easy to use, whenever we had a question, they are quick to respond. You almost feel like you are their only and best customer. The service is just what we wanted: the essentials in functionality, data capture, and cost.

Cons

Not applicable. Not applicable. Not applicable.

New to me product, but it looks promising

Pros

The price is hard to argue with. Easy to setup.

Cons

The reporting is leaving a lot to be desired. I wish I could setup custom reports.

Thank you for the constructive feedback! Our product has grown over the years from active users like you. As you have pointed out Visual Visitor is the best value for the money as we are literately 1/10th the price of our competitors with no contract. We recently rolled out a new user interface which includes some additional reporting elements, including Call Tracking, Email Tracking and several...

Great product - Even better support

The visual Visitor support team was immediately responsive during my evaluation. But more impressive is that they provide even better continuing user support. When I ask a question or need help with system setup they are right there, right away. Visual Visitor is the perfect combination of a great product with even better support.

Pros

Their Visitor identification is as good as any other system I have used. But what differentiated Visual Visitor from their competitors is that they can provide email open receipts. I evaluated about 10 anonymous website visitor solutions and no one else had that feature. They are also coming out with their own email marketing module, making them the best value provider.

Cons

I have not experienced anything I would consider a con in my first 6 months

Easy to USE

Easy to install and implement. Our staff all find it useful

Pros

The daily reporting. Gives you an overview on traffic. The ability to geographically track traffic. The live map.

Cons

Nothing. Have only ever had one problem and was quite surprised on the high level of support

An awesome tool to identify anonymous visitors

Pros

1. An easy-to-use tool that does a great job of identify up to 50% anonymous visitors. 2. Getting starting is a piece of cake. You can install and set it up in under 5 minutes. You don't need any training. If you can use Google Analytics, Visual Visitor will be a piece of cake for you. 3. It has a dedicated WordPress plugin that is perfect for WordPress users. 4. You get all the information about visitors including name, phone number, email address, organization, social accounts, designation, and others. 5. The email integration is perhaps the best feature that helps track emails that you send to hundreds of anonymous visitors. 6. The dashboard is fairly detailed. It gives you full access to pretty much everything you need.

Cons

It doesn't identify all the visitors. I understand that it could be hard for the developers to identify each and every single anonymous visitor but you'll still have a few anonymous visitors even if you've Visual Visitor installed on your website.

Excellent tool for converting more visitors

Very satisfied - we have at least 4 company sales in our first month of using Visual Visitor to analyze and categorize our site visitor data. Help from the staff via email is quick and thorough, all my many questions were answered thoroughly and quickly.

Pros

This software takes the raw IP address information from your logs and makes sense out of it, identifying companies that visit your web site and tracks them through each and every visit, keeping a running diary. You can include and exclude, make notes, and even track email and form events.

Cons

It will take a week or two to get used to all the features and apply what you need to your set of circumstances.

Excellent Product

The overall experience is great.

Pros

The price is way lower than a lot of its competitors, but the product still delivers. A lot of useable leads have been generated since implementation. We have been able to track our customers from their initial web visit to a final sale and prove the ROI that visual visitor offers.

Cons

A lot of international visitors are tagged as ISP's. A service that tracks users based off of google analytic data was able to further identify some companies tagged as ISP's by visual visitor.

Visual Visitor is Inexpensive and Powerful

Visual Visitor has been pivotal in identifying anonymous website visitors and at a low cost. Being able to obtain the phone number, email address, company and first and last name of these users has resulted in increased contacts and leads for our sales team.

Pros

The price of the tool is very low and it's proven to be a solid sales mechanism for my company. We'd obtained numerous leads from being able to pinpoint the anonymous user as he or she navigates on our website.

Cons

Sometimes the tool isn't able to track and identify the exact name of the user. A list of potential people the anonymous user could be is not always helpful in driving the sales pipeline.

Great experience. Angelo conducted a great tutorial, software is very user friendly!

Pros

Multiple tools can be utilized for analysis of email campaigns, CRM integration, and website visitor tracking

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Pros

Product itself is great! Customer support is even better, and for me, that is what truly counts! They helped with integrating their product into a "not so typical" website and they worked on implementation diligently till they got it all working!

Cons

Takes some work to get setup, but they are there for you every step of the way! Definitely needed their help with my development team on the website.