SuperSaaS Reviews

SuperSaaS

Online appointment scheduling software for SMBs

4.63/5 (253 reviews)

Pros
  • There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day.Daniel B.Read the full review
  • Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business.Grace H.Read the full review
  • This scheduling software gives me an opportunity to offer our Service Providers a great deal of empowerment in determining their own work schedules.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • The mobile version seems to be very confusing for people. I have clients calling in all the time confused of how their booking is going to fit in to the schedule and it just seems to be hard for them.Christian W.Read the full review
  • It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually.Rob T.Read the full review
  • Now volunteers see circles and we have had a lot of complaints about that.Jennifer S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Andre Yeu

Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update

Reviewed 2019-05-21

We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Pros
It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Cons
The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Andre,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Zindzi Janaan

Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface

Reviewed 2020-03-03

It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Pros
I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals.

Cons
Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

David González

BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers

Reviewed 2017-07-08

As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Pros
The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Cons
All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind. The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them. I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

Response from SuperSaaS

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up.

We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Dave Zimmerman

The best of the best

Reviewed 2018-10-24

It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Pros
I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Cons
I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you.

Jennelle Wax

Great for managing gigs

Reviewed 2019-08-03

Overall, we are super happy to be using this program! It meets our needs very well!

Pros
This program is really easy to use! I use it to keep track of all of my music gigs. It’s great because it helps all of the members of my band stay organized and be able to easily track our upcoming performances. We’ve been really happy with this scheduling system and are happy to stay with it in the future.

Cons
It would be nice if there was a way to track repeat clients who book us for multiple gigs. This may be a feature that we just haven’t discovered yet. So, if that’s the case it would be great to have customer on-boarding to make sure we’re using the software to it’s full capabilities.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Jenelle, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS it's great to read your appreciation for our software.
It is possible to track future repeat customers with our employee management tool. You can check our support page for more information. Or just email us, and we'll reply as soon as possible. Best of luck with all future gigs! Team SuperSaaS

Samantha Bailey

Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money

Reviewed 2018-12-18

EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.

Pros
Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Cons
Least like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline

Anthony Samuel

We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Pros
Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Cons
WIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system.

Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience!

Kind regards,

SuperSaaS Support Team

Shelley Cotton

Studio scheduling

Reviewed 2019-10-30

We Love having our studio schedule online and it is very easy to use.

Pros
Very Easy to use and the price is very reasonable. Also that it is not automatically published so we can be selective as to who we give the link.

Cons
More appointment reminder options. And a memo area to remind those that sign up of the cancellation policy.

Rob Tìgeir

Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users

Reviewed 2018-11-02

SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward. It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Pros
It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver. If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible. Fair pricing.

Cons
It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually. Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick. Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Deborah Linley

Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!

Reviewed 2018-11-26

I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Pros
The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Cons
I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications

We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you.

John Manulis

Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses

Reviewed 2018-12-14

We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.

Pros
I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Cons
Because of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.

Anonymous

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

Reviewed 2018-11-12

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Pros
Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Cons
The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

Response from SuperSaaS

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

Grace Howlett

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Pros
Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Cons
The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Grace,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you.

Heather Parr

I needed to have a function that was not available, but it was added within one day.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

I was spending a lot of time scheduling and invoicing, and actually fell behind on my invoicing. With SuperSaas I was able to design a website that allowed the customer to prepay and then make their own reservations. When some customers started booking and then canceling during holidays, asking for refunds, I was able to use the credit function so that people purchase credits that are refunded to their account instead of needing to refund payments. This has completely stopped new customers from "holding" spots while they shop around. So, SuperSaas has saved me both time and money. SuperSaas also saved me money in programming costs because it was/is easy enough for me to do the design and implementation myself. And I am confident that when I get stuck or need a new feature the company will understand and respond very quickly. This gives me both confidence and peace of mind. It also encourages me to think of better ways to build my company and serve my customers, knowing that the SuperSaas team will work with me in designing my online presence. Thank you

Pros
I am so impressed by the responsiveness of customer support. I had a problem with the store function when I added credit card processing through a particular company in that it didn't allow for a "quantity" field. They understood the problem and added the function all within one day. And, as a matter of fact, it was the Director and founder of the company, Jan Faber, who responded and fixed the problem so quickly. I've never before experienced such an amazing response from a company. I also like the versatility of SuperSaas. I have designed a scheduling application for my dog boarding and day care facility, but I see, with a few added functions, that I will be able to also sell products. By the way, although I have some computer knowledge from years ago in university (I am 69 years old) the program is easy enough to use that I was able to do my own work, which saved me quite a bit in programming costs. With the versatility of the program, and the great customer support, I believe that this program can be molded into whatever scheduling form is needed. Thank you

Cons
Not being a programmer, I would like to see more in-depth examples for businesses like mine and others at the design level. And I would like to be able to add a shopping cart , as well as pictures, to the shop, although this is expanding the program beyond simply scheduling.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been!

Thank you again for taking out the time to share your kind feedback.

Kind Regards,

Mark Fraeyman

This software has changed my professional life.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Pros
High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Cons
The biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence. The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,

Scarlett Moulder

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8 years.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling.

Pros
I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold. I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!) Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal. Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides Supersaas rocks

Cons
There is only one global time zone setting. While clients can see their own time zone in emails and on the scheduler (they can see their time zone only after they click on an available spot), I wish there were a simpler way for both clients and staff to be able to "one click" the whole system to a different time zone. Trust me, this is NOT easy to do programmatically.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Scarlett

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team.

We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system.

Daniel Bainbridge

Perfect for sole traders!

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Pros
There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Cons
I would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.

Anonymous

Great Scheduling Application

Reviewed 2019-05-11

My overall experience with SuperSaaS is very positive. I set up 5 reservations calendars in very little time. My users had no problem figuring out to use it. It is easy to download schedules for accounting.

Pros
SuperSaaS easy to set up and use. We have several devices that are used by a large user group and I like that in the application I can have a separate reservation calendar for each. I access the reservation calendars on my smart phone, on my laptop, and via my desktop computer. Our users like it because it is very straight forward to use. SuperSaaS is also very cost effective. It is also easy to compile past reservations for accounting.

Cons
SuperSaaS is not the best looking reservation calendar system, some might say that it is 'old' looking. Another unliked feature is how it chooses a random time when clicking to make a reservation. I haven't found out how to have it start with standard times.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

You can easily configure the system to have only certain standard start time for appointments and you can find more information on how to configure this in our blog post: https://blog.supersaas.com/9_quick_tips_to_manage_your_availability_in_supersaas

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Richard Stacpoole

It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
Our company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance. Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access that information. The sophisticated form builder allowed us to capture all the information our employees need to do each job. The system has been fast and extremely reliable, and has grown as my company has grown. We started with the free service and are now on the second paid tier. I've never once regretted selecting this system or paying for it. It's worth every dollar. We are currently developing a custom iPad application to tie the booking system into our accounting system.

Cons
I would like to be able to copy existing forms to other bookings and I'd like to be able to split multi day booking into single days to provide equipment required for each day.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback.

Michael Armstrong

This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.

Pros
What I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.

Cons
What i like least is that in the "use" screen you have to open each "tile" to see the supplier to be received. Also, to my knowledge there is not a way to easily document the time the supplier arrives/departs to dial in the amount of time it actually takes to receive orders, which would allow us to more accurately book appointments.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS schedule.

As to your question about the information getting cut off in the tile, there are a couple ways that you can solve this. In the "Use" section of your calendar, you can click on the column heading (i.e. "VP Tenant Bay 06") and see a more detailed overview of the bookings. Additionally, you can change the vertical length of your calendar in the "Layout" tab. You can select the length you'd like in the dropdown menu titled, "Vertical scale for month view." If you have any challenges in figuring this out, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you.

I hope this helps, and thanks again for your kind review!

SuperSaaS Team

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Stan Manaszczuk

Great flexibility in creating schedules and forms to support our consult and event bookings

Reviewed 2018-05-26

Pros
The schedules are easy to create and cover most options that are needed to receive and store relevant information. The forms are simple and serve the same purpose. The automatic creation of links for accessing the schedules and forms makes for easy application on websites, emails and Facebook. it's flexible and constantly expanding with new functions. The support is outstanding. It's the best support I have ever received from any provider of any systems.

Cons
The only thing that I find awkward is changing the time on desktop when making a booking. In the mobile version the time has a carousel window to select a time but with desktop I need to type in the time change. The date has a calendar window to choose from but the tim e doesn't.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Stan,

Sharon FitzGerald

I can't say enough positive things about SuperSaas! I'm more than pleased with it....

Reviewed 2018-05-28

Easy to keep track of clients and of colleagues' clients for billing colleagues for the use of the room.

Pros
Ease of use and excellent customer service, where things are explained simply and clearly. Customer service is almost instantaneous, and the cost (after a free trial period, where you can experience what a great program it is) is minimal. I highly recommend it and am very satisfied, after 3+ years of use. A colleague introduced me to it, and implemented the original setup.

Cons
Can't really say that there is anything I don't like. If I don't understand something, I shoot an email to rep and staff and get a quick, simple reply. What's not to like? (I have a small Art Therapy practice and space is shared with several other Art Therapists, all of whom can easily access the online schedule for booking.)

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words.

Brian Lardner

Supersaas is Superduper

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Pros
This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots. Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Cons
There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available. Can't think of any other cons.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Brian,

Kelly Lund

Happy with the product

Reviewed 2019-05-11

For a 2-person business where we are providing the actual services as well as doing all our own admin and student scheduling, this has been a great time saver, as well as reduces mistakes (more chance of double-booking when you do it manually). We would have to grow a few employees in size before it makes sense to hire an admin person, but this booking software would help in that situation as well, and in the meantime it helps us limit our own time spent on scheduling admin.

Pros
Good basic functionality for the price point - saves us time and money over our old manual method. When comparing to other options, we liked the accessible price point and that was the main deciding feature for us. We don't sell from the software, but we like the fact that we could set that up in the future. Does allow some customization for logos and controlling user access and such, but still hoping for future upgrades to move between screens and student accounts more efficiently.

Cons
Does lack some efficiency pieces, like being able to go directly to a student account from a booked lesson time on the calendar. Does have fairly basic look to the calendar and occasionally new students have trouble figuring out at a glance which are the open times.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Christopher Colucci

Diamond in the Rough

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I operate a gym in Tokyo, Japan and needed a system for individual clients to sign up for classes. We started out as a small operation so our requirements were simple. I researched several different scheduling options and created free trial accounts. All of the options I tried were less than ideal for different reasons. Some were unjustifiably expensive while others had so many features (that we didn't need) that it made finding what we wanted a chore. Then we found SuperSaaS amongst all the others. It was simple both in design and function, and yet the system allowed me to do many practical operations I didn't even realize I would want to do. And with a clean interface it was easy to manage. The price is unbeatable, and their customer service is quick and spot on. Of all the scheduling systems out there this one is truly a diamond in the rough. I highly recommend SuperSaaS to any small business looking for an affordable and easy to use scheduling system.

Pros
Easy to use on desktop and mobile. Price.

Cons
As a schesuling system it did everything I wanted it to do.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Christopher,