SuperSaaS Reviews

4.65/5 (187 reviews)

John Manulis

Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses

Reviewed 2018-12-14

We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Anonymous

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

Reviewed 2018-11-12

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip. Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Grace Howlett

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Heather Parr

I needed to have a function that was not available, but it was added within one day.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

I was spending a lot of time scheduling and invoicing, and actually fell behind on my invoicing. With SuperSaas I was able to design a website that allowed the customer to prepay and then make their own reservations. When some customers started booking and then canceling during holidays, asking for refunds, I was able to use the credit function so that people purchase credits that are refunded to their account instead of needing to refund payments. This has completely stopped new customers from "holding" spots while they shop around. So, SuperSaas has saved me both time and money. SuperSaas also saved me money in programming costs because it was/is easy enough for me to do the design and implementation myself. And I am confident that when I get stuck or need a new feature the company will understand and respond very quickly. This gives me both confidence and peace of mind. It also encourages me to think of better ways to build my company and serve my customers, knowing that the SuperSaas team will work with me in designing my online presence. Thank youI am so impressed by the responsiveness of customer support. I had a problem with the store function when I added credit card processing through a particular company in that it didn't allow for a "quantity" field. They understood the problem and added the function all within one day. And, as a matter of fact, it was the Director and founder of the company, Jan Faber, who responded and fixed the problem so quickly. I've never before experienced such an amazing response from a company. I also like the versatility of SuperSaas. I have designed a scheduling application for my dog boarding and day care facility, but I see, with a few added functions, that I will be able to also sell products. By the way, although I have some computer knowledge from years ago in university (I am 69 years old) the program is easy enough to use that I was able to do my own work, which saved me quite a bit in programming costs. With the versatility of the program, and the great customer support, I believe that this program can be molded into whatever scheduling form is needed. Thank you

Mark Fraeyman

This software has changed my professional life.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Scarlett Moulder

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8 years.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling. I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold. I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!) Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal. Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides Supersaas rocks

Daniel Bainbridge

Perfect for sole traders!

Reviewed 2018-12-19

There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Richard Stacpoole

It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Our company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance. Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access that information. The sophisticated form builder allowed us to capture all the information our employees need to do each job. The system has been fast and extremely reliable, and has grown as my company has grown. We started with the free service and are now on the second paid tier. I've never once regretted selecting this system or paying for it. It's worth every dollar. We are currently developing a custom iPad application to tie the booking system into our accounting system.

Michael Armstrong

This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.What I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.

Stan Manaszczuk

Great flexibility in creating schedules and forms to support our consult and event bookings

Reviewed 2018-05-26

The schedules are easy to create and cover most options that are needed to receive and store relevant information. The forms are simple and serve the same purpose. The automatic creation of links for accessing the schedules and forms makes for easy application on websites, emails and Facebook. it's flexible and constantly expanding with new functions. The support is outstanding. It's the best support I have ever received from any provider of any systems.

Sharon FitzGerald

I can't say enough positive things about SuperSaas! I'm more than pleased with it....

Reviewed 2018-05-28

Easy to keep track of clients and of colleagues' clients for billing colleagues for the use of the room.Ease of use and excellent customer service, where things are explained simply and clearly. Customer service is almost instantaneous, and the cost (after a free trial period, where you can experience what a great program it is) is minimal. I highly recommend it and am very satisfied, after 3+ years of use. A colleague introduced me to it, and implemented the original setup.

Brian Lardner

Supersaas is Superduper

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots. Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Christopher Colucci

Diamond in the Rough

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I operate a gym in Tokyo, Japan and needed a system for individual clients to sign up for classes. We started out as a small operation so our requirements were simple. I researched several different scheduling options and created free trial accounts. All of the options I tried were less than ideal for different reasons. Some were unjustifiably expensive while others had so many features (that we didn't need) that it made finding what we wanted a chore. Then we found SuperSaaS amongst all the others. It was simple both in design and function, and yet the system allowed me to do many practical operations I didn't even realize I would want to do. And with a clean interface it was easy to manage. The price is unbeatable, and their customer service is quick and spot on. Of all the scheduling systems out there this one is truly a diamond in the rough. I highly recommend SuperSaaS to any small business looking for an affordable and easy to use scheduling system. Easy to use on desktop and mobile. Price.

Dave Zimmerman

The best of the best

Reviewed 2018-10-24

It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated. I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Simon Candy

Great Scheduling Software!

Reviewed 2018-09-05

SuperSaas is really easy to use and great for scheduling my guitar classes that I teach. It is also easy for my students to use when they wish to reschedule lessons. This saves me a lot of time having to do this myself and offers flexibility to my students that they really appreciate. SuperSaas also has a lot of options regarding how you would like to set the schedule up, so there is a lot of flexibility there too.

Anonymous

Good experience

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Booking appointments easily.Ease of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.

Nicola Macleod

Supersaas was so simple to use & set up yet still has the ability for integration & complex features

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Huge time saver, improved efficiency of bookings and less no showsUseful and extensive reports, Easy to use, Great support (fast and helpful), It has never failed or crashed, Endless features and integration options, By far the cheapest option without excluding features, Online help info is simple to follow and extensive

Lou Ann Gaskell

Supersaas Schedule Tool

Reviewed 2018-10-27

This saves us SO MUCH TIME by having client make, change, delete their own appointments. I can't imagine doing this scheduling myself as a volunteer. I'd have NO time for anything else. The price is reasonable enough that our non-profit can use it--thankfully. Another group at our animal shelter is using it now also. :)I love that people can make their own appointments for our spay/neuter clinic without having to call us to do it for them (unless they don't have a computer). I like that I'm able to download clients so I can email them as a group.

Richard Todd

Provides everything I need to manage class bookings.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Moving from a manual based booking and payments process to an on-line cloud-based system has reduced the admin effort by over 90%, as well as improving the professionalism of the whole business.The flexibility to create and maintain many different types of booking schedules and configure them exactly to our needs. It is functionally very rich and the support staff are very quick and efficient in answering any queries.

Samantha Bailey

Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money

Reviewed 2018-12-18

EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Lisbeth Plant

Flexible product with flexible pricing

Reviewed 2018-10-24

All our class students book their classes through our booking system, so it is a large and integral part of our business.Flexibility of use and flexibility of pricing, with payment according to volume used, which makes it ideal for small and growing businesses. Easy to use for our customers.

jan maes

We use supersaas in an HR environment, candidates can make appointments with our recruiters

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Clients can shedule their own appointments with our recruiters witch gives a boost to our recruitmentprocesEasy to use by all my co-workers you don't need digital skills, its simple and direct. You make a shedule (we make about 200 shedules a year)then time slots and that's it, It's also simple for our clients just log in and book. This program boosts the satisfaction of our clients

Martha Luczak

Love this program

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-12-21

The exceptional features and complexity of this program place it far above any others available. It isn't just a scheduling program. It is a whole client management system. You can create and customize forms for your unique needs. It allows you to create an entire customer experience. Our clients love it and find it simple to register, complete the forms we need, prepay and choose their appointment within minutes. In the nearly three years we have been using the software we have never had any problems at all. Especially important for us is the security this program provides. Setting up for our needs required following carefully the detailed instructions provided. Once you have it set up you don't have to change anything. However, there are plenty of tools to use when you do need to alter the schedule and they are all simple to do. Support is excellent and especially appreciated by a nontech person. The features are extensive. I especially love the way you can set up the process to allow forms to be completed before the appointment is set. This was a critical function for our needs and a definite selling point. It is also very secure.

Anthony Samuel

We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Rainer Zeller

SuperSaaS was a godsend for me, dramatically reducing my workload for recruiting study participants.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-03

I used this software to automate the process of signing up study participants for my PhD research studies. It saved me tens of hours and countless emails and phone calls (not to mention the frustration that accompanies that process) with potential participants. It's great that participants can find times that are best for them and sign up without ever contacting me. They could also change their booking or withdraw without any hassle. My study also required multiple sessions, which SuperSaas could handle. Automated booking confirmation emails and text message reminders are another great, time saving feature. The price is very fair for the time and stress it saved me. Highly recommended!